Life of the Romance(Stray Dog Romance) ~Forever Accepting~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Life of the Romance(Stray Dog Romance) ~Forever Acceptin

Postby Echoes » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 am

SteffiDaBeagle wrote:Shep smelled the other dogs and reached backwards to pat Sam's ear. He looked over and smelled them, too. He stepped infront of his sister and crawled forward. He knew how it worked; he showed the other dogs that they weren't the dominant dogs, then Shep did the talking. Sam got hurt more often, but he would take a bite over talking to someone he didn't know. Sam was just too shy. He walked over to them, making himself look small and unthreatening. Shep followed behind, standing slightly taller than Sam at that moment. Shep looked at the collies. "Please don't hurt us." she said quietly. Sam stepped back a few steps.

Quirking a brow in an amused manner, Roxy dropped the rabbit she was holding at her paws and looked at the dog's. "hurt you? No, we're not like that, we'll only be a threat to you if we think you are a threat to us" a friendly smile formed on her lips and she gave a few good natured swishes of her plume of a tail and motioned for Nereid to say something. Dropping his mice like Roxy did her prey, a small grin played at the edges of his mouth, stretching upward a little to reveal his teeth, not in a threatening manner, nor in a completely innocent way. Puffing out his chest a little he flashed another display of his fangs in a smirk and barked, "hey, i'm Nereid". I don't know if I trust these dog's he thought with caution, and threw Roxy a wary look. Roxy knew perfectly well what Neer was trying to do, and what the look he gave her meant, and she swatted him with her tail. "Be nice!" she scolded, and flicked her eyes back to the dog's. "I'm Roxy, it's nice to meet you two, are you hungry? I'm sure me and Neer can spare some of our kills". Nereid cast her a look of protest, and opened his mouth to say something when Roxy glowered at him. Huffing, he kept his mouth shut but stepped a little in front of his sister in a protective manner, just as he assumed the male stranger seemed to do. Roxy brushed of his annoying protectiveness and nosed the rabbit towards the canines.
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:04 am

Sam smiled at Roxy and went for the rabbit hungrily. Shep however didn't want to take another's food, so she promptly sat on his tail. He jerked back into a sitting position. "Are you sure??" Shep asked. "We don't want to take it from you." she said. Sam just smiled again. "I'm Sam." Shep stood, her brother now towering over her as he stood, too. "I'm Shep."
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:02 pm

SteffiDaBeagle wrote:Sam smiled at Roxy and went for the rabbit hungrily. Shep however didn't want to take another's food, so she promptly sat on his tail. He jerked back into a sitting position. "Are you sure??" Shep asked. "We don't want to take it from you." she said. Sam just smiled again. "I'm Sam." Shep stood, her brother now towering over her as he stood, too. "I'm Shep."

letting out a charming chuckle when the female sat on her brother's tail, a lopsided grin formed on Niri's mouth. Roxy giggled too and swished her tail in happiness. Roxy had started to lose her reservations about the pair and nodded her head barking, "you aren't taking from us, we don't mind sharing, or at least I don't" she shot a glare at Nereid who only gave a roll of his deep mocha eyes and smirked toothily while Roxy scowled at him. The merle femme dipped her head in a welcoming gesture and beamed warmly, "nice to meet you Sam and Shep". Noticing Neer hadn't said anything that designated welcome, she wacked him in the head with her tail and snorted, "can't you be a little more social?!" Nereid quirked an amused eyebrow and waved his tail, saying "nice to meet you" in his characteristic smooth voice. Flopping down on the cement ground, he took a good look at the siblings for the first time. The male, Sam, was a light chocolate dog, whilst Shep was the classic border collie coloring of black and white. She looks kinda nice actually he supposed. The two motioned for the other dogs to dig in; Roxy took dainty bites into the limp body of a mouse while Neer ripped the leg from the rabbit to eat, both in much more of a good mood than before.

A lithe alabaster form slunk around in the shadowed alleyways, making her way out of the city and as out of reach from humans as possible. The forest was bathed in twilight and the moonlight washed over her sleek pelt, turning the hairs on her fur into bright silvery white threads where the rays hit it. A light drizzle replaced the deathly stillness of the night, the chilling silence broke by the pitter patter of droplets of rain breaching the ripe green leaves of the canopy and falling to the forest below, replenishing life nearly destroyed from winter's icy grip. A whispy sigh was carried away on the wind, it's torrents swirling intricate patterns on the saluki's body. A deep loneliness wracked her frame, it's miserable waves lapping at her mind, as cold as the downpour that fell around her. December felt as hollow and dead as her name suggested, her eyes were hollow, the bright emerald pools dulled to a weak olive color. Always had she wanted someone to stand beside her, to tell her everything was going to be okay, to fill the empty void that was her heart, and lastly, to bring warmth to her freezing, desolate world. Though it was spring now, winter's tendrils clung to her, she needed someone to warm her up again.
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Shep smiled at Neer. He tore a chunk from the rabbit's waist and chewed it. He's cute... she thought, looking at him. Sam smiled at the rabbit and tore a leg off the rabbit. "So Neer, how old are you?" Sam asked, trying to be nice.
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me