~Darkroseclan~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Darkroseclan~

Postby Cradily » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:49 am

Softfrost Male 33 moons Deaf white tom with blue eyes
Tags: Frostfall, Ravenwhisper, Minnowpaw, Breezeheart, Autumnleaves, Swansong, Turtlestorm

Softfrost turned to Frostfall and nodded when she motioned towards the camp entrance. Several cats had gathered around it already, although some of them looked to be a bit confused, as if trying to organize themselves. He padded over to them, tail raised high, and opened his mouth, letting out a near-silent meow as a greeting. He occasionally vocalized to get the attention of his clanmates. He looked to Frostfall and then back to the group--or rather, the several smaller groups, and made a sweeping motion with his tail, which was his way of saying "all." He was suggesting that they all head out on one big patrol together, as they seemed a bit divided and confused right now. He hoped they'd understand--usually his clanmates did understand his silent language--but if they didn't, he was sure Frostfall could interpret for him.

Waterblossom Female 24 moons Slender blue-gray she-cat with blue-green eyes
Tags: Wormtalon, Russetfang, Thornstar

"Great!" Waterblossom purred, ignoring the fact that Wormtalon seemed to be ignoring her own advances and padding after him happily. It was only a little past dawn, yet already the sun was warming the she-cat's pelt and the ground beneath her paws. This greenleaf had been a particularly hot one so far, and it was clear that today would be just as hot as all the days that came before. "Where were you thinking of hunting?" she asked the handsome deputy. "I was thinking the river would be nice. Maybe we could take a little swim after we catch some prey..."

𓆟 Goldenstream 𓆟 Female 𓆟 18 moons Sleek pale golden she-cat with blue eyes 𓆟
𓆟 Tags: Hollowsight, Hazelmask, Tripleleg𓆟

Just as Goldenstream offered Hollowsight the vole, Hazelmask approached with a rather large fish of his own. "That's quite the fish!" she remarked. Realizing that Hazelmask probably wanted to spend some alone time with Hollowsight, she rose to her paws and said, "Well, I think you two should be able to make good work of it yourselves. But if you have any leftovers, you know where to find me." She gave a wink. "I'm going to see if Tripleleg is hungry. I'll see you two later!" She brushed Hollowsight with her tail, then waved it in farewell to Hazelmask and trotted over to Tripleleg with the water vole. "Morning, Tripleleg," she meowed cheerfully. "Would you like to share this vole with me? I was going to give it to Hollowsight, but I think she'd rather share that big fish with Hazelmask." She gave a good-natured roll of her eyes. It was clear as day that Hazelmask fancied Hollowsight, but she found it cute, if a bit obvious.

Blazebranch Male 48 moons Bulky ginger tom with hazel eyes
Tags: Witheredwind

"Of course," Blazebranch said with a smile, and sat beside her, wrapping his tail around his paws. "It's quite well so far, I just came back from an early hunt. I wanted to get out there and catch something before dawn, before the heat settles in. This greenleaf has been so hot..." He gave a sigh. Secretly the dry weather worried him, but he wasn't about to dump those worries onto Witheredwind. "How have you and the kits been? They're nearly old enough to be apprenticed, aren't they?"

𖡼 Mosspatch 𖡼 Female 𖡼 28 moons 𖡼 Small white-and-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes 𖡼
𖡼 Tags: Mushroomsong, Phantomgaze 𖡼

Mosspatch had been resting in the shadiest part of camp she could find, quietly observing her clanmates as they made their way around camp. She much preferred to watch cats than to interact with them...usually. But when she saw Phantomgaze playing with a couple of skulls and Mushroomsong question him over it, Mosspatch couldn't help but join in. "I think his own skull is a bit too thick," she whispered to the tailless she-cat, sounding more concerned than humorous.

Badgerfur Male 36 moons Fluffy white-and-black tom with green eyes
Tags: Adderstrike

Badgerfur was just leaving camp to make dirt when he noticed Adderstrike on his way back, seemingly struggling to carry his many catches. "Need help with that?" Badgerfur called, already making his way over to the silver tom. "Here, let me take something."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:09 pm

ThornStar/Tom/40 Moons/Leader/Russetfang, Wormtalon, Waterblossom

ThornStar sighed softly, turning to Russetfang. "So Russetfang how are you doing?" He asked the she cat, giving her a kind smile. He looked tired, so so tired, but he was trying hard not to let it show. "It's going to be another hot day, so maybe the stream is the best for hunting today."

Foxpaw/She-cat/9 Moons/Mca/Shineheart

Foxpaw shrugged. "I think so. But I had a strange dream of rushing water and a cat yowling. Do you think it ment anything Shineheart?" She asked, before taking a small bite of the rabbit.

Owlwatcher/Tom/35 Moons/ Warrior/Open

Owlwatcher was out hunting since he knew the prey would still be asleep or just waking up. He padded along the underbrush of the forest, tasting the air here and there until he caught the sent of a squirrel. Perfect. He quietly snuck up on the big squirrel, who was munching away and hadn't noticed it was in danger. He pounced, quickly silencing a cry of surprise from his prey. He smiled happily before picking up his prey and carrying it back to camp.

Breezeheart/Tom/25 Moons/Warrior/Autumnleaves/ Patrol

Breezeheart gave Ravenwhisper a friendly smile as he joined him, soon seeing Softfrost and Frostfall join them along with Minnowpaw. He smiled, liking the idea of a big group.

Seabreeze/She-cat/30 Moons/Warrior/Aurora

Seabreeze just watched her, her head tilting to one side. "I see." She said, straining up. "I will warn you clan life isn't easy. You will struggle to survive out here like we do. You may get hurt, go hungry, be too hot or cold, get sick or hurt or even die. Is this really something you want?" She asked Aurora. She wanted to make sure the she cat was serious about joining them.

Beepaw/Tom/10 Moons/Apprentice/Minnowpaw, Crowmuzzle

Beepaw nodded. "Yeah I'm gonna see if I can find Crowmuzzle and ask. Maybe we can go on the patrol together or do hunting or battle training later." He mewed,giving Minnowpaw a playful swat with his paw before running to the entrance. "See you later Minnowpaw" He looked around camp and soon found his mentor asleep in the warriors den."Crowmuzzle please wake up!"

Ravenwhisper/Tom/37 Moons/Warrior/Patrol group/ Minnowpaw

Ravenwhisper smiled at Autumnleaves and Breezeheart. "Goodmorning." He purred to them. "Hmm it seems so." He said, looking around but smiling more as Softfrost and Frostfall joined them. He watched Softfrost and nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me Softfrost." He looked down at his Apprentice and gave him a kind smile. "Goodmorning Minnowpaw." He purred. "Sure I don't see why we can't. And yes we're going on patrol." He said getting to his paws. "Let's go." He said, leading the group out of camp.

Frostfall/She-cat/24 Moons/Warrior/Softfrost/Patrol group

Frostfall nodded in agreement. "I agree Softfrost." She turned to the rest of the patrol. "Let's all go out together. I think a bigger patrol is better anyways."

Hollysnow/She cat/30 Moons/Warrior/Open

Hollysnow was chilling in the holly Bush, close to the rockwall, enjoying the shade as it was already getting hot and she wasn't about the heat.

Shadowwatcher/Tom/36 Moons/Warrior/Open

*Asleep*

Hollowsight/She cat/19 Moons/Elder/Hazelmask

Hollowsight startled slightly as she hadn't been paying attention to the sounds around her. "Goodmorning Goldenstream." She mewed softly. "Doing well as I can I suppose." She chuckled softly. "Yes I'm quite hungry. I didn't eat much last night." She heard Hazelmask's voice and smiled. "Hello Hazelmask." She said shyly. "I'd love to." She purred at him.

Adderstrike/Tom/40 Moons/Warrior/Badgerfur

Adderstrike gave the other tom a gracious look, setting down his catches. "Thank you Badgerfur." He said with a kind smile. "Hunting was good early dismorning."

Phantomgaze/Tom/24 Moons/Warrior/Mushroomsong Mosspatch

Phantomgaze glanced up from his skulls to look at Mushroomsong. He gave her a big smile and went to say something before he saw Mosspatch come up and whisper to Mushroomsong. He heard it of course and just with a sad look, turned back to his skulls and sighed.

Firefeather/Tom/24 Moons/Warrior/Open

Firefeather was sitting up in a tree, close to camp. He was watching everything in sight as he relaxed. His ears fli led at each voice or sound.

Dappleshade/Tom/30 Moons/Warrior/Open

*Asleep*

Deerleap/She cat/20 Moons/Warrior/Open

Deerleap was sitting in camp, grooming her pelt. She was sitting in a patch of sun so her pelt was shining slightly. She looked around camp for a moment, before settling down.

Acornsplash/She cat/23 Moons/Warrior/Browny/ Tigeroak

Acornsplash nodded. "Yes I'm one of those cats." She said with a kind smile. "I have no reason to be mean to you. You did nothing wrong." She purred. As Tigeroak came over to them, she stepped infront of Browny, facing Tigeroak and standing her ground. "I have forgotten nothing Tigeroak." She said, her voice steady. "He had fallen in the river on the edge of out territory and got swept downstream. I got him out and was cleaning him up so he could see me and so he could leave if he so wished. And if I recall correctly ThornStar has no problems with us helping outsiders Tigeroak."

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:23 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:53 pm

Shineheart - medicine cat - apprentice: Foxpaw - Crush: Thornstar - tags: Foxpaw
She swallowed her bite of the rabbit and thought about her apprentice's words "Hmm, I don't know, even if we can have prophecy dreams doesn't mean that everyone is those, maybe that's just a dream" she responded to her.

Tribleleg - elder - crush: none - tags: Goldenstream
He looked at the large group of cats gathering near the entrance ready to leave. He took a lick of his chest a little bit before looking at Goldenstream and her water vole "Oh sorry I just ate, but I will allow you to eat that vole, youngsters like you do need energy too, no need to be picky" he said to her with a smile.

Swansong - warrior - apprentice: - crush: Turtlestorm - tags: Turtlestorm
She gave the tom a shy yet embarrassed nod, she didn't want to be seen as stupid around the handsome tom, which was her friend too. She looked around for a moment "So which else we're waiting for then? There is plenty of cats around, but it hard to say who is in a group or just chatting" she meowed.

Autumnleaves - warrior - apprentice: - crush: Phantomgaze - tags: Breezeheart, Ravenwhisper, Frostfall, Softfrost, Minnowpaw, Swansong, Turtlestorm
He looked over to Frostfall and Softfrost as the two come there too, he was excited to leave the camp as it started to feel a little stale in there. He didn't really understand what the deaf tom tried to say, but he figured out that he wanted the patrol to leave.

Tulipfang - warrior - apprentice: - crush: - tags: Creamflower
Yawning and sneezing the long-haired tom got out of the warrior's den only to see his brother going out with the patrol he just missed. He didn't really mind that though, too large patrols were not his favorites anyway, scretching his tired legs he walked over to the fresh-kill pile "morning mom...eh Creamflower" he mewed to his mother eating the fish there. He makes did get the fish liking to his mother as he did like to eat fish too "Any fish left to me?" he meowed looking at the kind of low pile there.

Witheredwind - queen - crush: Softfrost- tags: Blazebranch
She nodded to the ginger tom "Yeah it is, I just hope the rain will come soon, but when it rains there will come those thunderstorms as well" she meowed her head turning to the nursery as she started to hear voices there. She took her bite of the finch swallowing it quickly "yeas they're grown so big and they sure like to eat..." she meowed with a nod "Yes they have less than a moon before becoming an apprentice and I need to leave the nursery" she mewed to him.

Minnowpaw - apprentice - mentor: Ravenwhisper - crush: - tags: Ravenwhisper
He nodded to his mentor, flicking his tail in excitement. He looked back at where Beepaw was disappeared to get his mentor, but so far neither of them didn't seem to come there yet. He looked at the Frostfall and Softfrost who come there too along with Autumnleaves and Breezeheart. He started to worry that maybe Beepaw and his mentor don't get into the patrol before it leaves, but maybe they could train after the patrol then.

Cypresskit - kit - mentor: none - crush: - tags: Quailkit, open
She hissed to her sister as Quailkit kicked into her stomach during her sleep "That's hurt" she growled and kicked her back. She looked as she woke up "I was sleeping there too before you kicked me..." she meowed to her "You did..." she whined in annoyance.

Quailkit - kit - mentor: none - crush: - tags: Cypresskit, open
She was sleeping, kicking around unaware of who she was being kicked at. She took a little yowl when her sister kicked her "Hey, I was sleeping there?" she meowed to her annoyed. She flicked her ears "No I didn't" she murmured as she looked at her.

Browny - a loner - mentor: none - crush: wb Foxpaw - tags: Acornsplash. Tigeroak
He got to the ground seeming pretty small in there behind the Acornsplash. His eyes looked at the large-looking male cat there, a little afraid of what will he do to him now. He looked up to the she-cat "I don't really have anywhere to go through, but I will if you want me to..." he meowed silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me