☽ lunarclan ☾ mods please lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

☽ lunarclan ☾ mods please lock!

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:02 am

✧ 𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃 ✧

discussion thread
rules
allegiance
territory

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑... 𝚠𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.
𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎.
𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?

Last edited by SoftBeee on Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ allegiance ☾

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:15 am

✧ 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝑔𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 ✧

Leader || Sealstar
a silky coated lynx-point molly with blue eyes || 36 moons
single || Trains Jaypaw

Deputy || TBA
Description || Age
Relationship || Apprentice

Medicine Cat || Wolfheart
a brown tabby molly with amber eyes || 38 moons
crushing || no apprentice

Warriors
Flameberry
long-haired tortie molly with pale amber eyes || 50 moons
single || Trains Cardinalpaw

Bogboulder
a fluffy gray molly with green eyes || 45 moons
single || no apprentice

Oakbramble
longhair dark grey tom with light green eyes || 45 moons
widow || no apprentice

Figrunner
small fluffy brown tabby molly with green eyes || 45 moons
single || no apprentice

Tigerblaze
a ginger tom with amber eyes || 43 moons
single || no apprentice

Wolfsnarl
fluffy dark gray tom with black tail, amber eyes || 42 moons
single || no apprentice

Lotuspool
a light bengal molly with blue eyes || 45 moons
single || no apprentice

Lionpounce
a golden tom with amber eyes || 38 moons
single || Trains Saltpaw

Coyotefang
a ginger molly with amber eyes || 37 moons
crushing || no apprentice

Craneholly
a gray and white molly with green eyes || 33 moons
single || no apprentice

Orchidshower
black and white molly with golden/green eyes || 31 moons
single || no apprentice

Timberfang
brown tom with light brown eyes || 30 moons
single || Trains Chasmpaw

Rosewing
a calico molly with odd eyes, green and blue eyes || 29 moons
single || no apprentice

Adderhawk
a tabby tom with medium white, green eyes || 25 moons
single || no apprentice

Rushingflame
a silky white and ginger tom with green eyes || 24 moons
single || Trains Blackpaw

Oceansong
a dark grey tabby molly with blue eyes || 24 moons
widow || no apprentice

Smallhawk
small white and brown tabby molly, amber eyes || 23 moons
single || no apprentice

Honeypelt
a golden molly with amber eyes || 12 moons
single || no apprentice

Apprentices
Blackpaw
a white tom with black spots, blue and amber eyes || 10 moons
single || Rushingflame

Chasmpaw
a dark tom with amber eyes || 9 moons
single || Timberfang

Cardinalpaw
a ginger tom with amber eyes || 8 moons
single || Flameberry

Jaypaw
a light gray molly with blue eyes || 8 moons
single || Sealstar

Saltpaw
a white and dark tabby cat with blue eyes || 6 moons
single || Lionpounce

Queens
☽ Name
Description || Age
Relationship || Kits

☽ Name
Description || Age
Relationship || Kits

Kits
☽ Name
Description || Age
Relationship || Mother

☽ Name
Description || Age
Relationship || Mother

Elders
☽ Name
Description || Age
Relationship || Formally

Code: Select all
☽ Name
Description || Age
Relationship || Mentor/Apprentice/Kits/Mother/Former Rank

✧ 𝒩𝓅𝒸𝓈 ✧

☽ Seabreeze
a lynx point tom with blue eyes || 24 moons
single || warrior || no apprentice
Played By: pending

☽ Embertail
a ginger and white tom with green eyes || 64 moons
widow || elder || former warrior
Played By: softbeee

☽ Littlesong
a dark tabby molly with low white markings and green eyes || 48 moons
Played By: open

☽ Breezepaw
a dark tabby tom with low white markings, blue eyes || 6 moons
single || apprentice || tba
Played By: open

☽ Shriketalon
longhair calico molly with amber eyes || 33 moons
Played By: pending

☽ Name
Description  || Age
Relationship || Rank || Mentor/Apprentice/Kits/Mother/Former Rank
Played By: [i]Username[/i]

Last edited by SoftBeee on Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ starclan ☾

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am

✧ 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒𝒹 ✧

☽ Kestrelstar || 156 moons AD
long-haired white molly with green eyes
old age

☽ Iriswhisker || 80 moons AD
a black cat with blue eyes
drowing

☽ Reedtail || 39 moons AD
a dark pointed molly with blue eyes
labor

☽ Troutsplash || 59 moons AD
a gray tabby tom with light green eyes
illness

☽ Carp-paw || 7 moons AD
a small dark tabby with green eyes
illness

☽ Flamewish || 36 moons AD
silky tortie molly with amber eyes
illness

☽ Goldenfeather
pale ginger tabby with amber eyes || 32 moons AD
combat

☽ Wolfstripe
dark gray tabby with pale green eyes || 46 moons AD
combat

☽ Silverpool
brown tabby with pale gray eyes || 142 moons AD
old age

☽ Goosefern
solid blue-gray tom with blue eyes || 51 moons AD
illness

☽ Redstone
dark red tom with amber eyes || 28 mns AD
dog attack

☽ Owlwillow
longhair light grey tabby with pale blue eyes || 20 moons AD
infection

☽ Mudhawk
large solid brown tom with hazel eyes || 27 moons AD
poisoned prey

☽ Ashenrain
mottled grey molly with grey eyes || 35 moons AD
combat

☽ Fawnleaves
Blue-gray she cat with white patches||30 moons AD
Unknown disease

☽ Stagfeather
Rose cream tom with bright blue eyes || 20 moons AD
Fox attack

☽ Finchcloud
golden-pelted molly with pale blue eyes || 39 mns AD
drowning

☽ Name
Description  || Age AD
Cause of Death
Last edited by SoftBeee on Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ relationships ☾

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:29 am

✧ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 ✧

Mentors and Apprentices wrote:Blackpaw ✩ Rushingflame
Chasmpaw ✩ Timberfang
Cardinalpaw ✩ Flameberry
Jaypaw ✩ Sealstar
Saltpaw ✩ Lionpounce

Mates and Crushes wrote:Oceansong ⇎ Redstone
Wolfheart ➝ Sealstar
Orchidshower ➝ Sealstar
Coyotefang ➝ Wolfheart
Key wrote:One ➝ Two || Crush
One ⇄ Two || Mutual Crush
One ♡ Two || Mates
One ⇏ Two || Former Crush
One ⇎ Two || Former Mates
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🇸​​🇪​​🇹​​🇹​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇺​​🇵​​🇩​​🇦​​🇹​​🇪​ || 1

Postby SoftBeee » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:43 pm

Setting wrote:The air is cold and crispy, on this fresh, early summer morning. You can hear splashes from the river just outside the camp as fish spring up. There is a fresh breeze blowing through the quarry Lunarclan calls their home. The sky is a deep blue, with the sun bleeding into it, an orange color threatening to take over. Stars are fading as it is dawn now.

The time is approximately 6 AM, and the air is 60° F.
There is the scent of rain on the wind, coming around noon time.

SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽ lunarclan ☾ roleplay thread ☽

Postby SoftBeee » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:56 pm

Sealstar wrote:36 moons ➥ she/her ➥ single ➥ @ General

The leader crawled out of their den, eyes bleary from sleep. It was rough, after coming back from the Hollow Tree. When Kestrelstar died... Well, she was beside herself. The leader had been looking into her since Iriswhisker was her deputy, as they had discussed her being the new deputy for Iriswhisker when she became leader. Alas, it had not been in the stars. The stars... the leader looked up as the remaining stars twinkled before fading away for the day. Sealstar took a deep breath. She needed to pick a deputy, soon.
She walked along the cliff's edge, towards the overhang where leader's made all announcements. Most cats should be stirring now, and as she had no deputy at the moment, she had to see to these duties herself.
"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Overhang for a clan meeting!"

Rushingflame wrote:24 moons ➥ he/him ➥ single ➥ @ Oceansong

The tom stirred in his nest, his nose twitching as a cold breeze brushed through the den. He blinked open his green eyes, sneezing a little. Cold air? That's unpleasant. Hopefully it will be nicer as it warms up, he thought, stretching a bit. He glanced over to the nests beside him, spotting his friend, Oceansong. His ears perked as he heard Sealstar's call, and he nudged the molly.

Honeypelt wrote:12 moons ➥ she/her ➥ single ➥ @ Open

It seemed the young warrior had already been awake, as she sat outside the warrior's den looking up in anticipation. She watched Sealstar stride out of her den, and hopped a little. Something exciting must be happening surely! Perhaps the announcement of who was the deputy? Honeypelt spun around in a circle a little, hearing the call. I knew it, I knew it! She quickly scurried forward, planting her bottom into the sandy camp clearing as she looked up at the Overhang, tail swishing sand around excitedly.

Saltpaw wrote:6 moons ➥ they/them ➥ single ➥ @ Open

The young cat was resting quietly in the apprentice's den, a small humming coming from their maw as they slept. They had been up late, doing whatever a young cat does. They just didn't care enough to be awake so early. When Sealstar called the clan to gather, their ears flickered, but they did not stir. It wasn't important enough for them to attend.

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:37 pm

[ Tigerblaze / Male / 43 moons / Warrior / Tags: ]

Tigerblaze had gone out for an early morning hunt and had returned seemingly just in time, as Sealstar had only just called the clan together for a meeting from the Overhang. The golden-ginger tabby deposited his catches on the fresh-kill pile--a thrush and a small squirrel--before taking a seat in the center of the quarry, looking up at Sealstar. He suspected she would be choosing the next deputy, and although his face betrayed nothing, he couldn't help but feel restless as he sat there, waiting, wondering who would be chosen to one day lead LunarClan. He'd wanted the position for as long as he could remember, and he felt he was an obvious candidate, if not the obvious choice. But leaders never seemed to pick the obvious choices.

[Coyotefang / Female / 37 moons / Warrior / Tags: ]

Coyotefang's eyes flickered open at the sound of Sealstar's voice, and she noticed several of her denmates had already begun to rise. She also noticed, with a pang, that Wolfheart was not one of those denmates. Not anymore. Why did she care? It wasn't as if Wolfheart was gone. She had come back, she had returned when everyone thought she was dead. There was no reason for Coyotefang to be sad. Yet she was. Shaking the feeling away, she rose to her paws and padded quietly out of the den, breathing in the cool morning air as it ruffled her fur.

[ Jaypaw / Female / 8 moons / Apprentice / Mentor: Sealstar / Tags: Saltpaw]

Although normally slow to get out of her nest, Jaypaw shot up the moment Sealstar's voice reached her ears. She had been an apprentice for a few moons now, yet sometimes she still didn't know how to feel about having the leader, and her aunt, for a mentor. After all, leaders didn't typically take on an apprentices, and kin didn't typically train kin. Some cats probably saw it as a great honor, but she knew others probably thought that the only reason Sealstar had chosen her was because they shared blood, and not because she saw anything special in Jaypaw. With a sigh, she started to leave the den, but stopped when she saw Saltpaw still in their nest. Their ears flicked, showing that they had heard Sealstar's call, but simply ignored it. Jaypaw jabbed them with a paw. "Get up, you lazy furball," she grunted. "Didn't you hear Sealstar? Or do you have water in your ears?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:33 pm

─── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐖
      ‹ tomcat › ‹ 9 moons › ‹ apprentice › ‹ mentored by timberfang ›
      ‹ mentions: sealstar › ‹ tags: -- ›
      a fluffy, tall and lean black medium-haired cat with pale yellow eyes
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

All the stirring going on within the den cut through the sweet lull of sleep he'd be entranced in and roused him awake. A dark ebony head lifted from his nest while his eyes squinted to get a clear view of what was going on. The other apprentices had risen and were making to leave the den while he was still curled in his warm nest. Chasmpaw had found it odd that they were all getting up together, almost as if they'd been summoned. Pausing for a second to train his ears to pick up the faint sounds from beyond the den walls, the tom did in fact hear a chorus of chattering voices and the soft footfalls of many paws. Maybe Sealstar had called a meeting and he'd slept right through the call. Lifting his body to his paws, the tall apprentice shook out his pelt before slipping from the den to join the other apprentices and warriors that gathered near the Overhang.

─── 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘
      ‹ molly › ‹ 33 moons › ‹ warrior › ‹ no apprentice ›
      ‹ mentions: sealstar › ‹ tags: tigerblaze ›
      a large thick-furred grey and white molly with deep yellow eyes

Craneholly had nearly been done her morning groom when Sealstar's call echoed through the camp and had her pausing briefly to lift her head towards the Overhang. Sure enough, there stood their leader patiently waiting as the clan woke and gathered in response to her summons. The large feline quickly drew a few quick licks over a rather stubborn tuft of fur that wouldn't lie flat before she rose to her paws and followed the trickle of cats to the group that was gathering. As she passed the fresh-kill pile she eyed the squirrel that she'd seen Tigerblaze drop onto the pile shortly after he returned to camp and made a mental note to return for it afterwards if she could. Turning her attention back towards the group, she slid between her clan mates before finding a gap she could sit in next to Tigerblaze. "Good morning Tigerblaze. I'd wager from the early meeting call that Sealstar has made a decision for her deputy? You nervous?" her words were laced with the faint hint of a teasing tone that inwardly made her laugh because she had no doubts that the ginger tomcat was experiencing any sort of nerves. She also doubted that she wasn't the only one who assumed he had been one of Sealstar's obvious choices for the position and found herself growing more and more curious to see who would be awarded the honour.

─── 𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑
      ‹ tomcat › ‹ 45 moons › ‹ warrior › ‹ no apprentice ›
      ‹ mentions: -- › ‹ tags: oakbramble, figrunner ›
      a massive silver-grey longhaired tabby tom with light green eyes

Bogboulder had heard the faint sounds of the leader's call from inside the depths of the warriors den and left his nest to poke his head out just to be sure. After glimpsing the traipsing bodies of his clan mates as they moved to gather beneath the Overhang, the warrior ducked back inside and shuffled towards his nest. The nests on either side of his own were occupied by his siblings, Oakbramble and Figrunner both of whom were still asleep. His frame loomed over his brother's nest as he reached out a massive paw to nudge the dark grey shoulder with enough gentle force that it should have roused him. Then he took a few steps in the opposite direction until he was by FIgrunner's nest where he bowed his head to nudge his sister's head with his nose. He'd always been gentler and more affectionate with her, she was his only sister after all and the more primal part of him automatically became protective of her whenever she was around. "Rise and shine you two. Sealstar's called a meeting and we shouldn't be the last stragglers" his low gravely voice filled the silence of the den, almost offending to the ears as it disturbed the peaceful silence.

─── 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋
      ‹ molly › ‹ 40 moons › ‹ warrior › ‹ no apprentice ›
      ‹ mentions: -- › ‹ tags: clan ›
      a svelte, cream spotted shorthair with bright blue eyes

The spotted warrior had been curled up on a flat rock near the edge of the camp since before dawn. Lotuspool had a hard enough time before the death of her sister getting sufficient sleep due to her insomnia, now it seemed almost impossible in the wake of her death. It had been a couple moons ago that Ashenrain had fallen in combat and she wasn't sure she'd be able to sleep soundly for a while yet. So when the darkness of the night sky became to lighten with the traces of the rising sun and dawn reared its head, Lotuspool sat up at the same time she spied Sealstar's pale coat emerge from her den. A couple seconds followed before the leader called for a clan meeting and her clan mates began to emerge from their own dens to gather beneath the Overhang. The pale spotted feline waited for a few minutes as the mass gathered before she stood from her rock and ambled over to sit on the outskirt of the group.

Last edited by razzberry on Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:38 am

𓃢⌡→ Wolfheart → 38 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: Sealstar | Tags: LunarClan

Wolfheart had been in her den, busily sorted the herbs she'd gathered the evening before. The medicine cat had simply been too tired last night to put them away. Not having an apprentice had been difficult for Wolfheart; she hadn't realized how important it had been for she and Silverpool to rely on each other. Now that she was all alone, Wolfheart had to take care of everything herself.
The gray-and-white cat's ears pricked as she heard Sealstar's voice ringing out in camp. She pushed through the narrow opening in the den and headed into camp. She padded closer towards Sealstar and sat down, gazing up at the leader. Wolfheart felt she knew what this was about - LunarClan needed a new deputy, after all. A sigh escaped the medicine cat. She wished she could pounce up beside her leader and comfort Sealstar right now, though it would be far from approriate for a medicine cat to do such a thing.

𓃬⌡→ Lionpounce → 38 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: Saltpaw | Crush: | Tags: Saltpaw, Jaypaw, LunarClan

Lionpounce had been sprawled out in camp, grooming his short tabby pelt. As Sealstar's voice echoed through camp, the tom stood up and gave himself a shake, ruining the work he'd just done. The tom padded towards the apprentices' den, poking his head in. "Saltpaw! Come on, Sealstar's got something to say! Oh - morning, Jaypaw. You'd better hurry along too!" The tom didn't wait for the apprentices, hoping they would gather themselves and promptly head to where they were supposed to be. He found a spot near the edge of camp where he could still hear Sealstar and settled down.

𓆟⌡→ Oceansong → 24 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Mate: Redstone | Tags: Coyotefang, LunarClan

The gray-and-black tabby rolled over in her nest. She'd heard Sealstar's call, but couldn't bring herself to hurry. This could be important, she told herself sternly, and finally, Oceansong pushed herself to her paws. A yawn escaped her jaws as she padded from the warriors' den. Coyotefang had just left the den, and Oceansong hurried her pawsteps to catch up. "Good morning!" The young warrior chirped to Coyotefang, sitting down just beside her. "I wonder what this is about."

⌡→ Oakbramble → 45 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: | Mate: Finchcloud | Tags: Bogboulder, Figrunner

The large gray tom was startled by Bogboulder's touch. "All right, all right, I'm coming!" The tom murmured, blinking sleep from his eyes as he sat up. He gave his long fur a few quick licks to smooth it. "What's going on, Bogboulder?" He asked, moving to stand beside his brother.

ꨄ︎⌡→ Figrunner → 45 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Bogboulder, Oakbramble

Figrunner's eyes began to open as Bogboulder softly touched her head. "Oh, good morning, Bogboulder," she purred, stretching her front legs out. "Is it really time to get up? I could sleep all day..." The brown cat lifted to her paws, though a yawn still escaped her. As she realized what was going on, the she-cat's eyes widened. "Do you think this is about our new deputy?" Figrunner asked, excitement lacing her tone. The warrior had never much cared about promotion herself; nonetheless, it was still exciting!

𓅨⌡→ Cardinalpaw → 8 mns | ♂ | Mentor: Flameberry | Crush: | Tags:

Cardinalpaw had been awake since dawn. He had been pacing camp, waiting for Flameberry to wake up and take him to train. As he heard his aunt call the Clan together, Cardinalpaw wasted no time in hurrying towards her. He settled under the Overhang near Wolfheart, staring up at Sealstar. He adored the older she-cat; Sealstar had been his idol since he was young, and he was eager to hang onto every word she spoke.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:28 am

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪
50 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Cardinalpaw/Tags:
Flameberry perked her ears as she heard Sealstar’s call. She knew that Sealstar was going to pick the new deputy, even if the recent death was still shocking. She went over cats in her head, trying to figure out which one the leader would choose. After going back and forth between a couple of cats multiple times, she decided to give up and listen to what Sealstar would announce.
Padding up to the crowd of gathering cats, she sat down and wrapped her tail over her paws. It was still quite hard to sit still though-she couldn’t wait a moment longer.

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕜
25 moons/Warrior/no apprentice/Tags:
Adderhawk lifted his head to the cool, crisp, breeze, closing his eyes as he took it in. He narrowed his eyes at the Clan rock as the cats gathered around it. Surely Sealstar was going to pick the new deputy now. He felt a little hopeful as he thought about Sealstar calling his name, walking among his Clanmates shocked faces as he made his way over. Sadly, though, he knew that that chance was impossible. He was pretty sure some still distrusted him, and, he barely talked to anyone. He sighed. He felt as if it was too late to change himself now. He was still the same cat he was before: He would keep to himself, do as he was supposed to, and go on until he became an elder. He kept on a blank face as he took his place in the crowd of cats, trying to keep as far from others as possible. Cats were talking, whispering, and sitting with friends and family. Flattening his ears, he turned his head up towards Sealstar, waiting for her to speak.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyweaver
She/her pronouns
I love horses, dogs, and hamsters:3
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, are you telling me
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click my eggs!
ImageImageImageImage
Skyweaver

My pets
My items