[๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐] ๐ฏ๐ฌ. [๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐] open + accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐] ๐ฏ๐ฌ. [๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐] open + accepting

Postby rosebug » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:46 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Imageยฉx
xxxMany generations of warriors have inhabited these woods and protected their families. The territory is split between two clans, Sunclan and Duskclan. Tensions have always remained between the two clans, coming from constant battles between ancestors. Sunclan was founded originally by Lionstar and his family. Traditions and stories had since been passed down, the leader of the clan being descendants of Lionstar. They pride themselves on family and will fiercely protect their clan. Duskclan was formed by a pack of rogues and loners many, many moons ago. They started out as a very rough group, but later formed unbreakable bonds with their clanmates. They work hard for their territory and will do just about anything to better the clan. It has long since been the origins of these clans, but current warriors still hold past grudges. The only thing they share are the warrior code and the guidance of Starclan. Will the clans be able to live in peace? Or will there be only one clan in the forest?
Last edited by rosebug on Mon May 08, 2023 12:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’]

Postby rosebug » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm

xx๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ xx

• Follow all site rules.
    • No perfect characters, everyone has a weakness! They don't have the best skills and flawless personalities.
    • Drama is encouraged! Just make sure to ask before doing something that would majorly affect plot.
    • There is no character limit, have as many as you can handle. Try to keep the clans even.
    • Limit of 2 major roles per user. Can't have major roles in the same clan. Major roles include: King/Queen, Alpha, Head Guardian/Hunter, Beta, Prince/Princess, Medicine Cat, Medicine Cat Apprentice.
    • In posts for your character, please include basic information at the beginning of the post. At least have the character's name, rank, clan, location, and any tagged characters. This is to avoid confusion between the two clans.
    • Writers of all skills are welcomed to join! Only ask that you put some effort into your posts instead of only replying with one liners. Those are very hard to reply back to.
    • Post all characters in the discussion thread.
Last edited by rosebug on Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐’]

Postby rosebug » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:50 pm

xx๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐’ xx

๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐

๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  and ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง are leaders of the clan. One of them are descended from the clan's original leader and receive their nine lives from Starclan. When they choose a mate, their mate helps lead the clan.
      ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ and ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ are potential heirs to become leader of the clan. They are offspring of the King and Queen, usually their first litter. They are usually trained by the Head Hunter and Head Guardian.
      ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ and ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž are the healers of the clan. They are closely connected to Starclan.
      ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ and ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ provide fresh kill for the clan. The Head Hunter organizes patrols and reports to the King and Queen.
      ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง and ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ protect and defend the clan's territory, responsiblities include border patrols and camp guard. The Head Guardian organizes patrols and reports to the King and Queen.
      ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ chose to either train under a Guardian or Hunter. They start their training at 6 moons and continue until they are ready, usually around 12 moons.
      ๐Œ๐š๐ข๐๐ฌ are either pregnant or nursing mollies. Occasionally Maids choose to stay in the nursery to help raise others kits. ๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ are the youth of the clan and remain in the nursery until they are 6 moons.
      ๐„๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ are retired hunters and guardians who are too old to continue their duties.

๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐

๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š is the leader of the clan. They earned their spot as Beta and had received their nine lives.
      ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š is the second in command and help the Alpha lead the clan. Their position can be challenged by other warriors.
      ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ and ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ž are the healers of the clan. They are closely connected to Starclan.
      ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ are the strongest warriors of the clan. They are chosen by Starclan and then their skills are challenged. Their duties consist of leading patrols and guarding the camp day and night.
      ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ hunt and fight for the clan.
      ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ฌ are learning the skills to become a warrior. They start their training at 6 moons and continue until they are ready, usually around 12 moons.
      ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ are cats that watch over and raise kits. Pregnant and nursing mollies are expected to return to their duties once their kits are 3 moons old.
      ๐„๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ are retired warriors who are too old to continue their duties.

Last edited by rosebug on Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’] [๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’]

Postby rosebug » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:37 am

xx๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’ xx

xx๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐ xx

[๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง] Honeystar | 52 | Lithe tortoiseshell molly with golden eyes | Rosebug [4/9 Lives]
      [๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ] Tigerblaze | 64 | Golden-ginger tabby tom with piercing amber eyes | Cradily
      [๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ and ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ] [2/3]
      Halfpaw | 10 | Chimera tom with one green and one blue eye | Queen of flames
      Harlowpaw | 10 | Longhair black and white molly with pale green eyes | Albino_
      Name | 10 | Description | User

[๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ] Beetlenose | 36 | Tan tabby tom with dark green eyes | Lath
      [๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž] Name | Age | Description | User

[๐‡๐ž๐š๐ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ] Name | Age | Description | User
      [๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ] [3/unlimited]
      Paledawn | 36 | Small tortie point she-cat with light blue eyes | Catfrog
      Heronflight | 32 | Black and white tom with yellow-green eyes | Maplejay
      Sandstripe | 12 | Brown tabby cat with blue eyes | Firelight_AA
      Name | Age | Description | User
      [๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ] [1/4]
      Flarepaw | 8 | Tabby calico molly with amber eyes | Queen of flames

[๐‡๐ž๐š๐ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง] Russetstorm | 52 | Longhaired dark ginger tabby with amber eyes | Maplejay
      [๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ] [3/unlimited]
      Fennelswipe | 47 | Longhair orange tabby tom with amber eyes | razzberry
      Stormfeather | 35 | Brown marble tabby tom with brown eyes | Albino_
      Hawkrunner | 16 | Red bengal tabby tom with bright green eyes | Rosebug
      [๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ] [1/4]
      Daisypaw | 11 | Dark gray tabby molly with amber eyes | Rosebug

[๐Œ๐š๐ข๐๐ฌ] [0/3]
      [๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ] [0/7]

[๐„๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ] [0/3]

xx๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐ xx

[๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š] Foxstar | 75 | Long-hair orange/white tabby tom with yellow eyes and bobbed tail | Catfrog [5/9 Lives]
      [๐๐ž๐ญ๐š] Rillsight | 42 | Brown tabby molly with orange eyes | razzberry
      [๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ] Buzzardheart | 28 | Ginger and white tabby tom with one green eye/one missing eye | Maplejay
      [๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ž] Albinopaw | 10 | grey and white tabby molly with honey brown eyes | Albino_

[๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ] [2/7]
      Bearfrost | 30 | Brown siamese tom with ice blue eyes and broad shoulders | Rosebug
      Ladybirdflutter | 25 | Scarred lithe tortoiseshell molly with green eyes | Lath
      [๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ] [4/unlimited]
      Tanglepelt | 18 | Russet brown tabby with yellow-green eyes | Queen of flames
      Orchidfeather | 30 | White molly with sky blue eyes | Cradily
      Meadowcreek | 22 | Black and white spotted molly with emerald eyes | Rosebug
      Sparktail | 22 | Longhair pale orange tabby tom with green eyes | Rosebug
      [๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ฌ] [3/8]
      Lionpaw | 8 | Orange tabby tom with amber eyes | Rosebug
      Jadepaw | 9 | Longhair brown and white tabby molly with pale green eyes | Maplejay
      Goosepaw | 10 | Bicolor point molly with blue eyes | razzberry

[๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ] [3/3]
      Whitefur | 24 | Longhair albino white tom with pink eyes, blindness in left eye | Firelight_AA
      Eveningsky | 32 | Black molly with silver eyes | Queen of flames
      Darksky | 25 | Longhair black molly with orange eyes | Cradily
      [๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ] [4/7]
      Nightkit | 2 | Small black tom with orange eyes | Firelight_AA
      Duskkit | 2 | Dark tabby molly with orange eyes | Firelight_AA
      Wispkit | 3 | White and black spotted molly with green eyes | Queen of flames
      Batkit | 3 | Black and white tom with green eyes | Queen of flames

[๐„๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ] [0/3]

xx๐Ž๐”๐“๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ xx

[๐‹๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ] [0/2]

[๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ] [1/2]
      Dooly | 36 | Scarred red tabby tom with one orange eye | Lath

xx๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’ xx

___ likes ___
      ___ and ___ are mates
      ___ and ___ are parents to ___, ___, and ___
      ___ and ___ are siblings/littermates/adopted siblings
      Strike = Dead
      Italics = Open to play (ask first!!)

Honeystar and Tigerblaze are parents to Halfpaw, Harlowpaw, and ___
      Goldenstar and Puddlestrike are parents to Honeystar, Russetstar, and ___
      Whitetail and Mouserun are parents to Bearfrost and Orchidfeather
      Sweetspeck and Pikeblaze are parents to Goosepaw, Nettlepaw, and Kitepaw
      Heathercloud and Fireshade are parents to Meadowfall, Sparktail, Mistydawn, and Blackmoss
      Silverfur and Dooly are parents to Daisypaw and Stonepaw
      Darksky and Dooly are parents to Nightkit and Duskkit

Hawkrunner, Featherleap, and Ravenbloom are littermates
      Silverfur and Eaglefur are littermates
      Bearfrost and Orchidfeather are adoptive siblings to Lionpaw
      Lionpaw and Flarepaw are littermates

Honeystar and Tigerblaze are mates

Jadepaw likes Lionpaw
      Buzzardheart likes Sparktail

Sunclan Duskclan

Russetstorm and (Head Hunter) mentors Halfpaw, Harlowpaw, and ___
      Paledawn mentors Flarepaw
      Stormfeather mentors Daisypaw

Buzzardheart mentors Albinopaw
      Tanglepelt mentors Lionpaw
      Orchidfeather mentors Jadepaw
      Bearfrost mentors Goosepaw

(Former Mentors)

Fennelswipe mentored Hawkrunner
Last edited by rosebug on Tue May 16, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 20 times in total.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜] [๐“๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’]

Postby rosebug » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:25 am

xx๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ xx

๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐ lives in a large prairie with many large rocks and flowerbeds. They are plenty in herbs, but hardly have places for shade, making summer much hotter. They primarily hunt rabbits, birds, and fish from the lake. South of the territory is a round lake with rivers and streams flowing through their territory as well as Duskclan's. A creek flowing from the lake towards the west divides the border between Sunclan and Duskclan. Just past the creek is a thick oak forest, outside of Sunclan's territory.
      In the middle of the prairie is their camp, which is surrounded by thorny raspberry bushes. A large rock sits at the edge of the raspberry bushes, underneath being an opening for the King and Queen's den, along with their offspring. The King and Queen will hold meetings from atop the rock. At the back of the camp is a tall hollowed stump which holds the medicine cat den. Near the stump is two bramble bushes lined with moss and lichen, which one the nursery for Maids and Kits while the other is for Elders. Hunters, Guardians, and Trainees make nests around the camp, Guardians usually keeping their nests near the entrance to camp.

๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐ lives heavily in the undergrowth of the forest, hunting for squirrels, mice, and the occasional bird that swoops down. While the thick forest protects them more from weather, they house more predators like foxes and badgers. While there are a few streams throughout the clan, warriors hardly ever fish from them or swim.
      Duskclan camp is deep south into the forest, in a cave alongside a small cliff. The clan all share the cave for their den. The Alpha and Beta sleep in the very front of the cave, with Elite warrior's nests being close by. Elders, Nurses, and Kits sleep close to the back for more protection. Along the wall near the back is the Medicine Cat's nests with many places for storing herbs in nooks along the cave walls. Warriors and trainees have their nests scattered around the cave.

xx๐“๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ xx

๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐
    • The King or Queen that has been granted 9 lives is a descendant from the clan's original leader.
    • Princesses and Princes are mentored by both the Head Hunter and Head Guardian. They hone their hunting and fighting skills until they are of age (at least 12 moons). They will then be tested on their skills. It is up to the King, Queen, Head Hunter, Head Guardian, and Medicine Cats to then choose who will be heir to the clan.
    • Hunter apprentices who are ready to become a full Hunter are expected to complete a trial alone and bring back prey for the clan. Then, their mentor and Head Hunter will decide if they are ready to become a Hunter based on their hunt.
    • Guardian apprentices who are ready to become a full Guardian are to lead a border patrol with the Head Guardian and their mentor. Based on this patrol, their mentor and the Head Guardian will decide if they are ready to be a full Guardian.
    • Outsiders are rarely ever accepted into the clan, only exception would be a young abandoned kit. Cats outside of Sunclan are seen as enemies and could never be trusted by the clan.
    • Mates are considered a very important bond throughout the clan. It's seen as disgraceful to take on another mate after a former mate passes, since their mate will be waiting for them in Starclan.

๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐
    • Beta of the clan is first chosen by the Alpha. However, the Beta's position can be challenged by any warrior through a duel. The winner can become Beta. The Alpha can still object, but it is seen as very very disgraceful of the Alpha to reject a new winning Beta.
    • Elite warriors are chosen by Starclan either through the Alpha or Medicine Cat, which they are then tasked with a duel with another Elite.
    • Mothers usually don't stay in camp to raise kits. They will provide milk and nurse their kits until they are around 3 moons old. Then, Nurses take over raising and watching over the kits.
    • Rogues and loners are allowed in the clan, but only after bringing and offering prey to the clan. There are exceptions for kits and the severely injured.
    • Strength is highly respected within the clan, cats of Duskclan pride themselves on winning battles/spars and often will have small lighthearted spars in the camp.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐’]

Postby rosebug » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:27 am

xx๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐’ xx

[๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐] Summer
      [๐‚๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐“๐„] Dry, early drought

[๐‘๐„๐‚๐€๐] Last winter was harsh on both clans, now as summer rolls around the heat is starting a drought that is drying up the lake and rivers. As the water lines lower, Sunclan and Duskclan are both on edge.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐] ๐ฏ๐ฌ. [๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐] open + accpeting

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri May 05, 2023 12:40 pm

Marking!
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐] ๐ฏ๐ฌ. [๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐]

Postby rosebug » Tue May 09, 2023 6:56 am

โœง [1]๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜๐’๐“๐€๐‘ | Sunclan Queen | 52 moons | Molly (She/Her)
Mood: Peaceful | Location: Sunclan Camp | Tags: Open

Honeystar sat outside of her and her family's den, taking a deep breath. The dry air felt almost itchy on her dark coat, almost wishing she didn't have fur at all if it would help avoid the heat. She looked around the camp for any other waking warriors, but just kept her peaceful moment to herself for now. There was always time for handing out duties once more warriors were awake, but the early morning was always her favorite time for herself.

โœง [1]๐ƒ๐€๐ˆ๐’๐˜๐๐€๐– | Sunclan Guardian Apprentice | 11 moons | Molly (She/Her)
Mood: Tired | Location: Sunclan Camp | Tags: Open

Daisypaw had rolled out her nest that morning, not getting that great of sleep with her hot pelt. She glanced around for her mentor to see if she had to start training yet, but instead found a shadier spot for her to grab a bite to eat. She grabbed a small fish, enough for just her, and hurried over to the shaded patch before anyone else could take it. She smiled wide as she bit into the fish, but knew that she would have to go out and try her best to catch twice as many as what she ate.

โœง [1]๐‡๐€๐–๐Š๐‘๐”๐๐๐„๐‘ | Sunclan Guardian | 16 moons | Tom (He/Him)
Mood: | Location: | Tags: Mentions Russetstorm, Open

Hawkrunner returned to camp with a few other cats from the dawn patrol. He hadn't gotten much sleep, but that didn't stop him from still having enough energy to head out on another patrol. He looked around camp for Russetstorm, hoping to convince him to allow him to take on an extra patrol. "I mean, what else am I gonna do? Chase my tail at camp?" He joked to himself. He respected the head guardian highly, hoping to one day maybe receive the same title.

โœง [1]๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š๐“๐€๐ˆ๐‹ | Duskclan Warrior | 22 moons | Tom (He/Him)
Mood: | Location: Duskclan Medicine Cat Area | Tags: Buzzardheart, mentions Meadowfall

Sparktail woke up stretched out across the moss nest he shared with his sister. He chuckled as he looked at her, on the edge of the nest snoring. He prodded her awake, bringing his face a bit too close to her's. "Hey, stinky, did ya know you snore?" He teased his sister with a grin.
    As Sparktail stood up to shake out his orange pelt, he felt a bit of pain in his front paw once he stepped down on it. He looked at the pad and noticed it was dried out, cracking, and bleeding a little. He glanced towards Meadowfall, flicking his tail. "I'll be right back." He made his way over towards the two medicine cat's nests, keeping his weight off his dry paw pad. He looked towards Buzzardheart with a childish grin. "I think you're gonna need to cut off my paw, here." He joked as he showed the tom his paw pad.

โœง [1]๐Œ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ | Duskclan Warrior | 22 moons | Molly (She/Her)
Mood: | Location: | Tags: Mentions Sparktail, Open

Meadowfall was awoken from her pleasant dreams by her loud, obnoxious brother. She rolled her eyes at the tom, a faint smile across her face. "Call me stinky when your breath smells like rotting fish from last leaf fall." She retorted, rolling over onto the nest now that he wasn't pushing her off. As Sparktail walked off, she sat up and worked on grooming her soft fur. Most of her spare time was spent on her coat, having not much else to do other than duties.

โœง [1]๐๐„๐€๐‘๐…๐‘๐Ž๐’๐“ | Duskclan Elite Warrior | 30 moons | Tom (He/Him)
Mood: Grumpy | Location: Outside Duskclan Camp | Tags: Mentions Goosepaw, Open

Bearfrost was the unfortunate Elite to be on dawn guard duty this time around. He had dodged it best he could at most times, more preferring leading patrols over camp guarding. However, it was his turn to do the boring night watch. At most, the only thing he saw overnight was a squirrel fighting for nuts in a tree. He held back the urge for hunting for now, knowing that it was improper to neglect his post even if nothing was in danger. Bearfrost peeked into the cave for signs of the clan waking, knowing would be relieved of his duties once he noticed the Alpha or Beta up. He held back a sigh, knowing that even if he was off guard duty, he would have to wait until after some training with Goosepaw to get any sleep.

โœง [1]๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐๐€๐– | Duskclan Trainee | 8 moons | Molly (She/Her)
Mood: Hyper | Location: Duskclan Cave | Tags: Mentions Bearfrost, Jadepaw, and Tanglepelt, Open

Lionpaw awoke in his nest alone. He felt a bit off, always sharing a nest with his brother Bearfrost, despite his brother always telling him to shove off. The young trainee assumed it was just tough love and ignored his sharp tongue. He looked around the cave for his friend, Jadepaw, to see if she was awake yet. "Maybe I can convince Tanglepelt to have training with her today..." Me mumbled to himself. He thought of ways to get on his mentors good side, the best one being the perfect trainee. He looked around for his mentor to be watching and decided to keep practicing his hunter's crouch. At the beginning of his training, he always struggled with hunting, but now he was getting a lot better.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [๐’๐”๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐] ๐ฏ๐ฌ. [๐ƒ๐”๐’๐Š๐‚๐‹๐€๐] open + accepting

Postby Maplejay » Tue May 09, 2023 9:30 am

โ™–๏ผ๏ผ russetstorm

head guardian of sunclan | 52 moons | location: sunclan camp | tags: open, hawkrunner

russetstorm's long ginger fur snagged on a raspberry bush as he pushed himself into camp, returning from a walk around the edge of the camp where he had been checking the perimeters, making sure the camp was still surrounded by a strong wall of raspberry bushes. his amber gaze swept over his rising clanmates, noticing that the dawn patrol he had sent out was back, and instantly wondering if they found anything unusual, particularly near the duskclan border. russetstorm frequently went on the dawn patrol himself, but had stayed behind this morning to evaluate the camp. in the past moon, tensions had been rising with duskclan, resulting in russetstorm preparing for the worst everytime a patrol returned. his gaze stopped on hawkrunner, who was already looking at him inquisitvely, and russetstorm approached the younger tom in a few quick paces. "hello, hawkrunner. how was the patrol?" he questioned hawkrunner, who russetstorm had always found as a particularly trustworthy young cat.

โœบ๏ผ๏ผ heronflight

hunter of sunclan| 32 moons | location: sunclan camp | tags: open

heronflight had woken up feeling ready to go. he scanned the camp, wondering if anyone else was awake who would like to join him for a hunt. he would head out soon on his own if not, though he preferred the company of his clanmates to solitude.

โ˜พ๏ผ๏ผ buzzardheart

medicine cat of duskclan | 28 moons | location: back of the cave | tags: sparktail, albinopaw

buzzardheart had been peacefully sorting his herbs at the back of the cave, deep in thought, when the sound of a familiar voice snapped him out of his daydreams. for a moment, buzzardheart felt alarmed at sparktail's request, but he quickly realized the tom was joking and his only ailment was a cracked paw pad. buzzardheart rolled his eye at sparktail. "you almost had me thinking today was going to be interesting, for once." the ginger and white tom remarked, a smidge of sarcasm himself as it seemed like somecat was always getting injured in duskclan. he turned towards albinopaw, the medicine cat trainee. "albinopaw, how would you treat this?" buzzardheart inquired.

โœฆ๏ผ๏ผ jadepaw

trainee of duskclan |9 moons | location: her nest | tags: lionpaw, mentions orchidfeather

jadepaw had been awake, grooming herself, for quite some time. she had gotten her thick tabby pelt looking presentable and rose to her paws, looking around the cave. it seemed like everyone was starting to wake up. her gaze settled on lionpaw from afar, and saw him practicing his hunters crouch. she immediately dropped down into a crouch herself, and crawled towards the edge of the cave wall, where she attempted to use the shadows to disguise herself and creep up on the distracted lionpaw. once she was a few tail lengths behind him, she shot out from the shadows, attempting to pounce on top of his back while he wasn't suspecting it -- an act of playfulness, but also a way for jadepaw to make sure her mentor orchidfeather saw her taking the initiative to practice in her free time, if she was nearby.
Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me