Marshclan & Hawkclan's Fate | Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Marshclan & Hawkclan's Fate | Open & Accepting

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:18 am

Lightingpaw

Stretching in her nest, Lightningpaw heard Minkstar calling for the patrol. She forgot about freshkill, hurrying over. "Can I join, Minkstar?" She asked, going over to the gathering patrol.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:43 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the MarshClan clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:25 am

Ravenpaw - she cat - apprentice - open
The small black she cat picked up her head from the moss nest, stretching out, and smiling due to no pain in her muscles, she slinked out of the den, almost blending in with the shadows. she looked around to see who was out and about, ready to get cracking with her training but not being able to find her mentor anywhere. grumbling, she turned to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a mouse with an unsheathed claw and bringing it to her, satisfied as she looked around and everyone else was also eating.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:22 am

Rosedance
Marshclan deputy - male - crush/ mate - open - apprentice: open-tags: Pumpkinkit, open

He stayed at the camp, watching his only kit roaming around the cleaning. He felt rather sad that she didn't have many friends at the nursery, as she was the only kit for the litter. His ears perked toward the Gatorkit and Kestrelkit there with their mom there. He looked after Pumpkinkit when she run away to speak with one of the youngest apprentices there Dustpaw.

Yellowoon
Marshclan warrior - female - crush/mate: Whiteflame - apprentice: Lightningpaw- tags: Minkstar, Lightningpaw

She sighed when she was not sure if she could ask for someone to join the hunting patrol with her or maybe she just go out with her apprentice Lightningpaw. She looked for the young she-cat running toward the Minkstar there "actually Lightningpaw, maybe we could do some hunting training and some other training too if you wanted to?" she meowed to the apprentice.

Pumpkinkit
Marshclan kit - female - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: father, Dustpaw

She was getting bored even if playing with her father's tail was always fun, the fun didn't last forever. She was beginning to be rather restless recently, maybe because she was near the age to become an apprentice. Rolling to the ground her eyes noticed the Dustpaw at the fresh-kill pile, jumping to her legs she run to the tom "hello hello Dustpaw...are you waiting for your mentor?" she meowed almost bumping the apprentice, but avoid to do that "so is it great to be an apprentice? have you learned anything cool yet?" she kept asking.

Deepwater
Marshclan elder - male - crush/mate: none - tags: open

He quickly finished his mice, as he was getting older he didn't have that much hunger any longer, but he was constantly thirsty. He sighed as he looked at the other few cats coming to the fresh kill pile to take their shares to the little prey still left in there.

Heathermoon
Hawkclan Queen - female - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

She walked outside of the nursery and lay down in a sunspot near the den, closing her eyes to enjoy the warmness, but her ears were still listening to the voices coming around the camp.

Mushroomshard
Hawkclan warrior - male - crush/ mate: open - apprentice: open - tags: Ashfall, Sealsmog, Sunstream, Stormpetal

He nodded to Ashfall as he offered himself to go to get a few of the missing cats they needed for this patrol, Fadingwind and his apprentice Irispaw. He shook his head with a sigh "good luck to get the tom out of the medicine cat's den..." he murmured unaware if the grey tom still heard him or not. He noticed that Fadingwind was a lot with the Antgleam at the medicine cat's den, was he learning to become a medicine cat or something was going on between the two he thought but it was not his thing to be worried about they do whatever they want.
He turned to Sunstream when the golden tom spoke to him "yes of course" he meowed flicking his tail as he made his way closer to the camp entrance to wait for the rest. His eyes looked over at Sunstream when Sealsmog asked him more questions about Stormpetal "do whatever you want, go with her alone or join this patrol with me, Ashfall, Fadingwind, and Irispaw?" he mowed to Sunstream, his eyes scanned the Stormpetal for a moment.

Bushsparrow
Hawkclan warrior - male - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open - tags: open

Don't really know what to do with him...

Sugarpaw
Hawkclan apprentice - female - crush/mate: open - mentor: Brackenclaw - tags: Clouddust, open

She is waiting for the patrol I think...

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:11 am

Lightingpaw

She bounced up and down. "Sure,Yellowmoon!" She mewed excitedly, running towards her mentor. "Im ready to go."

Dustpaw

"Pumpkinkit settle down!" He hissed in a bad temper. "But yes. Im waiting for Aspenwind." He answered.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me