SilentClan Warriors Romance/Powers Rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

SilentClan Warriors Romance/Powers Rp

Postby Ghost17 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:44 am

SilentClan

SilentClan is a clan deep in the forest they have many streams, and rivers located in the few open plain areas. There is something odd, or special? About this clan, they have been gifted special abilities from star clan. The clan keeps quiet about this from other clans, for they would seek to destroy them. Though they do not fear the idea that they could be harmed, they trust in one another. They know that together they can accomplish anything, so the cats live with their abilities from birth and growing stronger as they themselves grow. This is the secret of SilentClan, so then young cat. What ability do you posses? And how will you choose to use it?
Last edited by Ghost17 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules/Important/Rp Status/Abilities/Weather/Disscussion

Rules

~No PowerPlaying
~One multi ability cat per person
~ no cat is perfect
~TESS Rules Apply
~Disable Signatures In Rp
~Forms Go In Disscussion
~Please Be Active especially with high rank cat
~no being your own mate/Crush

Important

So far nothing major is being planned, however a queen MouseSong has three kits opened to be played. Pm me fore more information about them!

Rp Status

Created[Sep13] Opened[Sep13] Started[XXX]

Abilities

The cats of SilentClan have a variety of abilities they may be born with, they also have a rare chance of cats with two abilities! However this isn’t a common thing to occur, the cat’s abilities may constantly battle with their weaknesses. There are limits though, cats can’t have the abilities to control others, or their emotions, they can’t control mind or body, this is the one limit. Also for a cats abilities it won’t just be the ability of ice, for example LeopardStar once know as LeopardFrost has the ability of ice. However it’s more specific than just that, as LeopardStar can only use his abilities for turn his paws, and claws into ice. He can also freeze the ground around him, however that is all. So you see the abilities are quite more limited than you’d have thought.
Ice Water Fire Earth Plant Wind Light Dark There is several more these are just some of the few ability types. Keep in mind that not all cats have abilities there can be cats who have no abilities, especially the routes and kittypets. There could be a chance a kitty pet has abilities if their parents or parent had some.

Weather

It is a cool breeze, the sun is warm with plenty of plant growth in the area. Prey is plentiful and it’s the season for kits!

Disscussion Thread
Last edited by Ghost17 on Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cats

SilentClan

Males{10} Females{11} Total{21}

Leader{1/1}
{LeopardStar/Male/29Moons/Ice Paws&Claws/Pg1/Ghost16}

Deputy{1/1}
{DayFeather/Female/34Moons/GlowStick/Pg1/Maplejay}

Medicine Cat{1/1}
{HoneyFluff/Female/19Moons/EmotionPlantGrowth/Pg2/Honeybees}

Med Cat App{1/1}
{MaplePaw/Female/8Moons/Breathes Fire/Pg2/HeadphonesTheCat}

Warriors{8/~}
{RedFur/Male/31Moons/FireFangs/Pg1/Lunine}
{StormStride/Male/30Moons/ElectricalPaws/Pg1/Maplejay}
{IceFang/Male/70Moons/IncreasedSpeed/Pg3/Gleon}
{FrostFang/Male/70Moons/TempatureControl/Pg3/Gleon}
{SparrowFlight/Female/28Moons/Gliding/Pg3/BakaNek0lord}
{VoleScreech/Male/24Moons/NoiseMimicry/Pg3/BakaNek0lord}
{LeafSoul/Female/30Moons/IncreasedSpeed/Pg3/WhiteKnightFantasy}
{BrindleFang/Male/30Moons/IncreasedSpeed/Pg3/WhiteKnightFantasy}
{WinterSong/Female/38/Snow Summoning/Pg4/Malerity}
{Name/Gender/Age/Abilities/Page/User}

Queens{1/~}
{MouseSong/Female/28Moons/NonAbility/Pg1/Ghost17}

Apprentices{5/~}
{BluePaw/Male/11Moons/Water Shield/Pg1/Ghost16}
{NightPaw/Female/7Moons/ShadowInvisibility/Pg1/Ghost16}
{SoulPaw/Female/9Moons/FeatheredWings&Healing/Pg1/Lunine}
{EmberPaw/Female/8Moons/BelievedToHaveNone/Pg1/Lunine}
{AshenPaw/Male/10Moons/IncreasedSpeed/Pg3/WhiteKnightFantasy}
{SunPaw/Male/11Moons/ShapeShift/Pg4/Malerity}

Kits{2/~}
{AcornKit/Male/3Moons/NoAbility/Pg2/Gleon}
{LilyKit/Female/3Moons/BelievedToHaveNone/Pg4/Malerity}

Elders{0/~}

Other

Rouges{0/~}
{Melody/Female/13Moons/IncreasedSpeed/Pg3/WhiteKnightFantasy}

Exiled{0/~}

KittyPets{0/~}
{Jasper/Female/20Moons/None/Pg3/BakaNek0lord}
Last edited by Ghost17 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RelationShips

Postby Ghost17 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:47 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CatA>CatB {CatA Likes CatB} CatA><CatB {CatA & CatB like each-other}
CatA=CatB {CatA & CatB are related} CatA-CatB {CatA Mentors CatB}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

StormStride-BluePaw
SparrowFlight-NightPaw
LeafSoul-SoulPaw
FrostFang-EmberPaw
VoleScreech-AshenPaw
IceFang-SunPaw

MouseSong=LilyKit+Name+Name{Adopted AcornKit}
IceFang=FrostFang
LeafSoul=BrindleFang=AshenPaw
Last edited by Ghost17 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SilentClan Warriors Romance/Powers Rp

Postby Ghost17 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:52 am

╭xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╮
(i) LeopardStar (ii) 29Moons (iii) Tom (iv) Leader (v) SilentClan
Tags:Open
╰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╯

LeopardStar padded from the leaders den, his cold gaze glancing around the camp. He relaxed a bit, padding over to the entrance of his den. He sat down his tail swaying as he though, he would wait. Wait for the others to wait, before he sent out patrols. In the mean time, he’d plan them out. Thinking of who would do border patrols, and who would hunt.

(i) BluePaw{Drop}(ii) 11Moons (iii) ♂ (iv) Apprentice (v) SilentClan

BluePaw sleets peacefully, rolling to the side. He began to stir, when the sunlight hit his face. His ear flicked as he opened his eyes. He sat up licking his fur, them rubbing his face with his paw. He wasn’t necessarily a ‘neat’ freak kind of cat. However this was the best way to wake himself up, with that he stood. Padding from the apprentice den he sat, letting the sun warm him.

(i) MouseSong (ii) 28Moons (iii) She~Cat (iv) Queen (v) SilentClan
Tags: Kits/Open

MouseSong lifted her head, remaining in her sleeping position. She glanced down, gazing at her kits. She couldn’t believe how big they’d gotten. She deeply loved every single one, even her adopted kit. Though by now she didn’t see him as an adopted kit. No matter what anyone said, he was her kit. She grinned, before resting her head back down.

(i) NightPaw{Frost} (ii) 7Moons (iii) She~Cat (iv) Apprentice (v) SilentClan

NightPaw rolled in her sleep, tossing and turning, she couldn’t help it. She was struggling to stay asleep, soon giving in. She stood stretching her body, then padding out of the den. She passed by BluePaw and then to the fresh kill pile she went. She sat down, glancing over the hill seeing the land below. Birds flying in the sky, singing songs of the morning.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:04 am

Icefang
70 Moons
Warrior
Mentoring Sunpaw
Straight
With Frostfang

The first thing Icefang noticed was a sharply cold breeze blowing in his face. Before he even opened his eyes, he knew the source.
    "Frostfang... It's early..." he moaned softly as he flattened himself into his moss bed in a futile attempt to escape his inevitable fate. "Fine..."
    With a sigh, Icefang pushed himself up and shook his head to clear the grogginess from his newly-awakened mind. Then, he stood and followed his twin out of the den. Icefang was glad for the warn sunlight that streamed into his face and warmed it back up after Frostfang's chilly wakeup call. Once he felt a bit more comfortable, temperature-wise, Icefang glanced around. Leopardstar was sitting near the entrance to his den, striking a noble pose as he watched his clan stir to wakefulness. Bluepaw and Nightpaw were just waking up as well, but no one else was about. It was still early, so Icefang set about washing his face while he waited for his clanmates to join him in the sunlight. There was no need to wake Sunpaw just yet.

Frostfang
70 Moons
Warrior
Mentoring Emberpaw
Gay
With Icefang

As he uttered a yawn and blinked open his bleary eyes, Frostfang was mildly surprised to find he was the first in the warriors' den to wake up that morning. He could tell instantly because he had a habit of sleeping by himself off in a corner, so the rest of the warriors were in full view. It was out of courtesy, since he was constantly cold to the touch. Anyone that brushed up again him in their sleep was likely to be disturbed by that unexpected chill, so he kept to himself, though he had to admit that it was a little lonely at times. Usually, it was something he accepted, and today was one of those days.
    Frostfang stood and carefully padded toward his mirror image, being especially careful to avoid touching anyone on his way out. He woke Icefang with a gentle breath of cold air to the face, which was not appreciated by Icefang in the slightest. Frostfang grinned silently at the reaction, and just nodded his head toward the sunlight outside the den. When he was sure Icefang intended to follow him, he padded out into the light and took note of who was awake and who was still sleeping. So far, only Leopardstar and a pair of apprentices were out and about.

Acornkit
3 Moons
Kit
Bisexual
With Mousesong

Acornkit slept peacefully, with a tranquil smile across his muzzle as he lay limply among the soft fur of his family. He was dreaming something pleasant, and it was a welcome change from the nightmares he had been experiencing most nights in the moon he had lived in Silentclan. Mercifully, Acornkit could never remember much of those dreams when he awoke, but they always left him with the same feeling of terror and loneliness. Perhaps he would remember this nicer dream and be able to share it when he woke up, which would likely happen soon. Dawn was breaking and the rest of the clan was beginning to stir.
    Acornkit purred softly and stretched his tiny paws up into the air. He was so carefree, at least for the moment.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:47 pm

Sparrowflight

She-cat--Warrior--28 Moons--Single--Gliding ability--Mentors Nightpaw--TAGS:Nightpaw/Camp

Sleeping was something that Sparrowflight took very seriously. As such, it was always easy to tell if the she-cat had gotten good rest the night before or not. She was often like an open book, her emotions plainly expressed across her body and face; with today being no exception. As she padded out of the warrior den her eyes looked bright and chipper. Her expression only brightened more when she saw that her apprentice Nightpaw was already up and about. As she padded over to the younger cat she took the time to greet her other clanmates, offering a Good morning to all she passed before stoping at her apprentice. "Glad to see you are already up Nightpaw, did you get plenty of sleep for today's training?" She questioned.

Volescreech

Tom--Warrior--24 Moons--Single--Mimicry & invisibility--Mentors Ashenpaw--TAGS:Open/Camp

The skittish tom mostly kept to himself when it came to the dens, preferring to stick close to the corner nests or anywhere less occupied by the older warriors. If one paid attention they would notice he often moved around in the middle of the night as well, seemingly restless and uncomfortable. As such, he often did not get enough rest for early morning patrols and yet; here he was, exiting the den and walking into the clearing of camp with a few other cats. He feared angering others by being useless more than he feared falling asleep while walking after all. If he was not chosen to go out then he would catch a few more hours of sleep after a hunt.

Jasper

She-cat--Kittypet--20 Moons--Single--No ability--TAGS:Open/Lost in Forest

Jasper had never been so terrified in her life; nor had she ever been so hungry. The sun had already gone down seven times since she had been wandering the forest alone and inexperienced in the harsh life of forest life. Her stomach growled endlessly and she was convinced she was only going deeper and deeper into the forest, unsure how to tell one tree from another, let alone a clearing or a turn. She kept walking and walking, seemingly for days and days. Finally, she decided to take a break, finding a hollowed-out tree to rest under during the morning hours.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Headphonesthecat » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:29 am

Maplepaw

She-cat--med cat app--8 Moons--Single--breathing fire--TAGS:honeyfluff

Maplepaw yawns softly twitching softly opening her eyes. she lifted her head taking in the med cat den, she sighed softly seeing her mentor still asleep. Maplepaw got up and limped out of the den, she looked around the camp to see who was awake.
Headphonesthecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:12 am

Leafsoul
{she-cat}{warrior}{crush- open}{apprentice- Soulpaw}{tags- open}

She padded out of the warrior's den and watched around the camo to see who was up and who wasn't, she keeps starring toward the apprentice's den from a moment for her apprentice Soulpaw. Sighing as the younger cat didn't show up yet, but there was no hustle so she just gives the she-cat to sleep little more.

Brindlefang
{tom}{warrior}{crush- open}{apprentice- open}{tags- open}

He is still slepping at his nest, uninterest to wake up just yet.

Ashenpaw
{tom}{apprentice}{crush- open}{mentor- Volescreech }{tags- Bluepaw}

Yawning the curly eared tom walked out of the apprentice's den only a few steps behind the Bluepaw, sitting next to the little older tom "good morning? did you sleep well?" he meowed to him with a smile. He gave a few licks to his front paws when noticed his mentor walking around the clearing.

Melody
{she-cat}{loner}{crush- open}{tags- Jasper}

She was being silently sleeping at the bottom of the hollowed tree when felt someone walking into it, she makes a hiss, not really getting what it was as she was still very sleepy "Watch where you're going at, I found this first?" she meowed to the stranger, blinking her eyes as she looked over the she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:16 am

Jasper

She-cat--Kittypet--20 Moons--Single--No ability--TAGS:Melody/Lost in Forest

Faster than she had ever moved before Jasper jumped and ran when she heard the hiss, thinking she had found a monster. The flame point she-cat's heart beat loudly in her chest, making her ears ring as she moved. Not knowing where she was going she stuck to a straight path, not experienced enough to know that she would be better off going in other directions at some point. The only thing on her mind was that there was a scary creature behind her somewhere and she needed to getaway. She thundered through the forest floor, not athletic enough to avoid stepping and tripping on branches and roots, eventually ending up covered in grasses and twigs.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me