Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby ChosenFetus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:51 am

MinnowPaw,
She giggled and pawed his face, her paws were like soft fluffy mittens, she licked his face until he backed off, rolling onto her paws she leaped onto his back, clinging onto him, she lay down on his back comfortably.
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:53 am

(//littlepaw. shecat. apprentice. 12. none. owlpaw: cherrynose ) tags: mentions owlpaw and shadepaw
      the night before last night littlepaw hadn't gotten much rest, causing her to over sleep and for her to still be resting in her nest. though with the sun beating down onto the den floor and into her eyes she was forced to stir and get up. as she did her eyes had already 'adjusted' due to the sun not giving on her eye lids, she eyed outside the den and noticed her kin gathered below the highrock. uh! I over slept and no one cared to wake me she huffed to herself before stretching out and slinking out of the den.
      just before making her other half out of the den she noticed shadepaw and owlpaw sitting next to each other. she always was jealous of the shecat due to how close she had gotten to owlpaw in the past moon. even though she had a true feeling that owlpaw liked her back, as well as maybe a bit more, she still just couldn't stand another shecat flirting with him even if he would flirt with anyone he could. wide awake now she glanced around the highrock area looking for a place to sit, she wanted to be near owlpaw just because she wanted to get shadepaw to back off a bit. but than again she didn't want to come off like a brat, even though she may have that in her just a smidge. she finally decided to sit a foxlength away from him, diagonal from deerleap. from where she wanted to sit both owlpaw and shadepaw would see her, hopefully it would raise some hairs on shadepaws back.

(//featherpatch. shecat. warrior. 37. falconwing. sunstep: cloudpaw ) tags: open
      featherpatch had been awake since day break, just not in camp. she sat thinking at the muddy sandbank near enough to the edge of the territory. glancing off to the side she looked at the limp frog and a small thin marsh bird. she wanted to had caught a plump something as she wanted to surprise the expecting queen who she likes a lot more than she should. but what she caught will just have to due, as by now the clan should all be up and about maybe even with a patrol out. looking back into the depths of the murky water she closed her eyes and stayed that way for a bit longer, soon opening her eyes she got up grabbed the frog and marsh bird and started her way back to camp.

(//softpaw. tom. apprentice. 11. none. maybe snakepaw: edit ) tags: open
      word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word can't post for till accepted
Last edited by ℋoney on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:55 am

Falconwing → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Featherpatch → Tags; Minnowpaw
The blackish brown tabby tom laughed, leaning to his right, so that she would slide off him.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:06 am

Minnowpaw
She landed on her back, she nipped his tail saying "You should et us some fresh-kill..."
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:10 am

Falconwing → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Featherpatch → Tags; Minnowpaw
The blackish brown tabby tom stuck his tongue at her, but walked over to the fresh-kill pie anyway.

Hawktalon → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Ashfeather → Tags; Open
The brown and white tabby tom padded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a scrawny mouse.
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:14 am

Minnowpaw
She sneakily tagged along behind Falconwing, seeing HawkTalon she pounced on him, swiftly taking his mouse and putting it back in the fresh-kill pile, she gave him a smile as if nothing happened.
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:22 am

Falconwing → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Featherpatch → Tags; Minnowpaw, Hawktalon
The blackish brown tabby tom snickered, but looked away as soon as his brother turned his head.

Hawktalon → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Ashfeather → Tags; Minnowpaw, Falconwing
The brown and white tabby tom flicked his ear, seeing the mouse was once again in the fresh-kill pile, and turned to look at Falconwing and Minnowpaw.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:24 am

MinnowPaw
she said "Big fluffy kittycat lost his mousy. Awwwwww.... You look so sad. Oh! Go run to the two legs and ask them to pet you! I bet that'll work."
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:30 am

Falconwing → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Featherpatch → Tags; Minnowpaw, Hawktalon
The blackish brown tabby tom quit laughing, noticing what she said and the way his brother left camp. "Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned the twoleg thing. Our parents are kittypets, you know."

Hawktalon → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Ashfeather → Tags; Minnowpaw, Falconwing
The brown and white tabby tom flattened his ears in shame, and stood up, padding towards the entrance of camp.
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:36 am

Minnowpaw
She yelled at him "SORRY" she looked at Falconwing saying as if she was happy but her heart stung when she said it "My parents are kittypets, they abandoned me and my siblings died outside but I survived, I saw my mom when I was starving and wondering the street and she chased me into the forest, I thought she'd want me back but she had another litter with another male. My dad died of illness and mom had gone insane, soon the two legs put her down and let her sleep.... Forever..." She felt her ears go limp with her tail, her expression going blank, lifeless, her eyes dull with sadness, she rested her head on her paws.
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me