Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby swiftblossom » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:27 pm

{ Deerleap } - { Arranged Mate- Creamflower } - { Tom } - { tags; Owlpaw }

Deerleap opened his eyes slowly, yawning. He got up onto his paws, stretching. He glanced around. Creamflower was still asleep. Deerleap smiled softly, then turned to pad out of the den. The tabby tom watched as several cats were gathering under the highrock to see what patrol they'd be going on. Deerleap sighed, and forced himself to ignore the call to look for his apprentice. Deerleap's sleek coat rippled as he padded towards the apprentice den. He sat down poking his head into the den before frowning. Owlpaw wan't there. Shadepaw was gone as well. With a flick of his tail, Deerleap stood to pad off into another direction. "Owlpaw, were are you?" He called out as he walked.

{ Willowfrost } - { Slight crush on Featherpatch } - { She-cat } - { tags; Open ; Palepaw }

Willowfrost awoke, green eye glancing around. She looked quite normal, her other eye following the way the green eye wavered. One probably won't guess that she was blind in one eye. Willowfrost sat up, glancing at the herb supply. Soon she'd need to take Palepaw to go get some more catnip and other various herbs. Perhaps she could take Palepaw later on that day? Willowfrost stood up on her paws with a yawn. She slipped out of the den, sitting out in the sun, smiling softly.

{ Snakepaw } - { Crush on Cloudpaw } - { Tom } - { tags; Sprucetail- rest of Clan }

Snakepaw's body gently rose and fell with his steady breathing until light poured through the den. Snakepaw opened his eyes. He sat upright, then stood to pad out of the den. He padded swiftly to the collection of cats, and sat next to Sprucetail.
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:57 am

Creamflower wakes up and yawns before stretching in her nest, blinking sleep from her eyes. She sees a few of the other Clanmates are already awake, including her assigned mate Deerleap. Padding out of the den, she gives him a smile as a greeting before padding towards the fresh-kill pile to grab a fish. She starts to eat it, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:57 am

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

━ “ ( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 18m ) | ( arranged mate; stormfeather ) | ( tags; Dusksplash ) ”
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Jaggedbreeze stood up as she noticed Dusksplash was on top of highrock. She padded beneath the tall rock and sat down. She stared up at Dusksplash, waiting for patrols to be announced. She heard Stormfeather call her name and she turned her head to look at him, then nodding a hello to him.

() “OWLPAW.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

━ “ ( male ) | ( apprentice ) | ( 12m ) | ( crush; littlepaw & shadepaw ) | ( tags; Deerleap & Shadepaw ) ”
        Owlpaw snored loudly, laying in his nest with his legs sprawled on the other apprentices and his tail on somebodies back. Once his dream was complete, he pulled his legs back to himself. The quick realization that he his legs were on other cats gave him a sudden scare. Owlpaw jumped up, expecting a cat to yell at him, but they all seemed sound asleep. He let out a relieved sigh and bounded out of the den. Owlpaw paced around for a bit, leaves crunching under his paws as he did. He batted at a leaf that his hind leg has kicked at, but stopped when he heard Shadepaw call his name. Not long after, Deerleap did too. Who should I go to? Instead of going to one of them, he called out out, "Hey Deerleap and Shadepaw! I'm over here."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:39 pm

{ Cloudpaw }
    she-cat | apprentice | 11 moons | crush: owlpaw | mentor: featherpatch | tags: open

The fluffy white she-cat woke with a yawn. She blinked her eyes for a moment, trying to clear the blurriness, before she looked around the apprentices' den. Hearing commotion outside, she quickly got to her paws and padded out of the den. She saw Dusksplash on the Highrock and guessed it was a Clan meeting. Being her shy self, she decided to listen from a corner of the camp, away from everyone else.

( Sunstep )
    she-cat | queen (expecting in 2 moons) | 36 moons | crush: featherpatch | mate: sprucetail | tags: open

Sunstep slept contentedly since there was no one in the nursery to bother her. Eventually, the noise from outside woke her up. With a few grumbles, she stood and stretched before sitting just outside the nursery to hear what the deputy had to say.

[ Tigerdawn ]
    tom | warrior | 24 moons | crush: cherrynose | mate: rabbitstride | tags: open

The tabby was awake long before the rest of the Clan. He usually got restless in the mornings, anxious to go out and patrol, or do something. He couldn't understand how some cats would want to sleep the day away. As the Clan began to gather around the Highrock, Tigerdawn sat a bit away from them, awaiting what Dusksplash was going to say.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:38 pm

SHADEPAW *゚ ‘゚ *.:。
female ✿ warrior app. ✿ big crush on owlpaw ✿ 12 moons ✿ tags: owlpaw
theme song 1 theme song 2 theme song 3 form

"Hey Deerleap and Shadepaw! I'm over here." Shadepaw bounded over to her friend and gave him a friendly headbutt in the shoulder. "H-hi! How'd you sleep?" she asked, noticing that he looked well-rested.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:24 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      morningwhisper - tom - arranged mate; whitedoe - likes stormfeather
      currently - waking up
      with - open to interaction
      location - warriors den, clearing
morningwhisper dreams of hunting with his brother again, and finally getting to meet his mother. he also dreams of seeing his father one last time, and he awoke shaking.

with the shake of his head, morningwhisper shakes out his fur, carefully grooming through his thick pelt so nothing would get stuck in. when satisfied, he gave a yawn, arching his back and slipping out of the den, carefully stepping over his clanmates. before he leaves he tosses a glance at whitedoe. a platonic affection sparks in his chest.

leaving the den, he slides out into bright sunlight squinting. he wonders if he'll ever get an apprentice. padding forwards, he sits a few tail-lengths away from stormfeather, eyes trained on ducksplash. maybe there'd be something to do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      palepaw - she-car - likes maplepaw (slightly)
      currently - waking up
      with - willowfrost, open to interaction
      location - medicine den, clearing
palepaw awakes, huffing slightly into the morning lights. she stretches, going to clean out her fur when she notes willowfrost's empty nest. time to go find her.

after cleaning herself up, palepaw slips in next to her mentor.

"good morning, willowfrost!" she chimes, a small smile on her face. she pads alongside her. "sleep well?" she asks.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swiftblossom » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:05 pm

{ Deerleap } - { Arranged Mate- Creamflower } - { Tom } - { tags; Owlpaw }

Deerleap pricked his ears, and quickly turned to the voice of his apprentice. The tom slowly began his way to his apprentice, and sat down to listen to Shadepaw talking. Deerleap smiled softly, he could see how nervous the apprentice got around Owlpaw. And, frankly, he found it adorable. What she had asked was a good question, though. The tom turned his head to watch Owlpaw respond, trying to see how the apprentice reacted to Shadepaw's nervousness.

{ Willowfrost } - { Slight crush on Featherpatch } - { She-cat } - { tags; Open ; Palepaw }

Willowfrost pricked her ears at the sound of someone exiting the den. Noting that Palepaw was aproaching the dual-eyed she-cat from her blind side, she turned her head in irder to see Palepaw. "Good morning to you as well, Palepaw. I slept well, how about you?" Willowfrost smiled softly.

{ Snakepaw } - { Crush on Cloudpaw } - { Tom } - { tags; Sprucetail- rest of Clan }

Snakepaw's body gently rose and fell with his steady breathing until light poured through the den. Snakepaw opened his eyes. He sat upright, then stood to pad out of the den. He padded swiftly to the collection of cats, and sat next to Sprucetail.
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:55 pm

reposts wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      morningwhisper - tom - arranged mate; whitedoe - likes stormfeather
      currently - waking up
      with - open to interaction
      location - warriors den, clearing
morningwhisper dreams of hunting with his brother again, and finally getting to meet his mother. he also dreams of seeing his father one last time, and he awoke shaking.

with the shake of his head, morningwhisper shakes out his fur, carefully grooming through his thick pelt so nothing would get stuck in. when satisfied, he gave a yawn, arching his back and slipping out of the den, carefully stepping over his clanmates. before he leaves he tosses a glance at whitedoe. a platonic affection sparks in his chest.

leaving the den, he slides out into bright sunlight squinting. he wonders if he'll ever get an apprentice. padding forwards, he sits a few tail-lengths away from stormfeather, eyes trained on ducksplash. maybe there'd be something to do.

palepaw - she-car - likes maplepaw (slightly)
      currently - waking up
      with - willowfrost, open to interaction
      location - medicine den, clearing
palepaw shrugs, casting her gaze away. "good enough," she answers, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. she paused for a bit, gazing towards morningwhisper who nods in her direction. she smiles back at him, and directs a direction towards willowfrost.

"so, what's there to do today?" and looks back up at her mentor. "anything we're running low on?"
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:16 am

Ashfeather|13 moons|Warrior|Female|Arranged mate; None|Crush; None|Tags; open

Ashfeather stretched in her nest. Yawning she stepped outside and looked around. Her claws weaved through the dirt as she glanced around for maybe someone to talk to. With a sigh she went and sat in the shadows at the edge of everything. She had never really made any friends but she wished for someone to talk to as a friend. Her mismatched eyes sparkled as she looked around at everyone talking.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

major WB

Postby 72027 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:22 am

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

━ “ ( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 18m ) | ( arranged mate; stormfeather ) | ( tags; Dusksplash, Stormfeather ) ”
        Jaggedbreeze stood up as she noticed Dusksplash was on top of highrock. She padded beneath the tall rock and sat down. She stared up at Dusksplash, waiting for patrols to be announced. She heard Stormfeather call her name and she turned her head to look at him, then nodding a hello to him.

() “OWLPAW.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

━ “ ( male ) | ( apprentice ) | ( 12m ) | ( crush; littlepaw & shadepaw ) | ( tags; Deerleap & Shadepaw ) ”
        Owlpaw watched as Deerleap and Shadepaw went over to him. "Like a rock" he meowed. Owlpaw's whiskers twitched at how nervous Shadepaw was. "Well, how did you sleep" he asked.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me