This Leaf-Fall ● DreamClan ● Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: This Leaf-Fall ● DreamClan ● Accepting

Postby honeydont » Sun May 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Crypt froze as the cats emerged from the tree line. Oh no. What if they caught him? The tom attempted to back up silently, but a sudden pain flashed up his leg and he lost his footing. Crypt let out a loud, unconcious, and somewhat strangled yowl. He twisted his head around and brought his leg close to his face, grimancing. He'd trodden on a thorn, and it appeared to be rather deeply imbedded. Getting to his feet, the loner tried to creep away, hobbling on three feet.

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Wed May 18, 2011 8:20 am

{Bumpety?}

🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadalicious » Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 am

DiamondStudded wrote:Red took his time to walk back to Mistypebble simply because she wanted him to hurry. He laughed silently to himself. These clan cats werent like him. He didnt care when a twoleg walked right past him or reached out to grab him. He knew that he wouldnt be hurt by them... He hadn't so far.

Mistypebble watched the overly-confident ginger tom carefully, taking in the very essence of his cocky manner. He did not appear to be afraid: completely sure of himself, he was in no hurry to return to the patrol. Noted. It'll be his own fault if Brownstar chooses not to accept him int-- her thoughts were interrupted by a strangled yowl from a nearby bramble bush; her eyes glimpsed a flash of slate-colored fur. Unworried by this sudden action, she trotted towards the tangle of thorns, stopping midway to deliver Red a sharp clout to the head. "Mouse-brain," she muttered, continuing on.

The scent of cat blood marred the air around the bush, choking the scents of the forest. "Oi, you there," called Mistypebble, focusing her gaze on a black-ish tom who was oh-so-pathetically attempting to hobble away. "You're coming with us."

OOC - Lame post is lame and stoopid. x-x
"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to survive."
>>> Jack Donaghy >>>

-••
Greetings. Toad's the name, and sarcasm is my game. (You may call me Toad.) I am a fan of knitting and most (if not all) varieties of pie. I like pretending I'm cooler than I actually am and acting like a fool. I am the most serious person you will ever meet.

Seriously.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Wed May 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Red stuck his tongue out in a kit-like manner at the deputy. Then he followed her over to the bush. He looked the cat over Do I know him? Was his first thought when he first was able to distinquish the cat's scent over the smell of his blood.

{Does he know him? And ugh... that was a fail post}}
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Becca The Monster » Fri May 20, 2011 12:20 pm

SliverFur rolled his eyes when he cought sight of the cat following the patrol.

~ Can You Hear Me?-Novel ~

~ LegendClan-Warrior Cat RP ~

~ Character Thread ~

~ Magic Eyes's Diary ~

Do you see that puppy to my left?
WELL?!?!??!! Do ya??
That was a gift for my birthday from
Dia >:3, Bear Share and .0. i'm a sheep.
SO WHAT?!?!?!?! They loves Becca more!

Becca The Monster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Sun May 22, 2011 4:34 am

{I don't think so. But they could've seen each other around in the Twoleg-place, I suppose. ;3}

Crypt flattened his ears against his head until they were almost invisible. Gritting his teeth, he drew his hind leg up against his belly and attempted to flee the scene. It didn't work out very well. He toppled over on his first step and lay there, eyes closed in defeat. Crypt wasn't very pleased on the prospect of being taken captive by these cats, but it didn't seem like he had a choice.

🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Becca The Monster » Mon May 23, 2011 2:44 pm

SliverFur padded over toward the tom that had fallen, "May we help you with something?"

~ Can You Hear Me?-Novel ~

~ LegendClan-Warrior Cat RP ~

~ Character Thread ~

~ Magic Eyes's Diary ~

Do you see that puppy to my left?
WELL?!?!??!! Do ya??
That was a gift for my birthday from
Dia >:3, Bear Share and .0. i'm a sheep.
SO WHAT?!?!?!?! They loves Becca more!

Becca The Monster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadalicious » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 am

Okay, peoples. We're moving over to the new thread now! If you're still interested in the RP, you'll have to resubmit your cat bios -- otherwise, you'll be deleted!

New thread. ouo
"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to survive."
>>> Jack Donaghy >>>

-••
Greetings. Toad's the name, and sarcasm is my game. (You may call me Toad.) I am a fan of knitting and most (if not all) varieties of pie. I like pretending I'm cooler than I actually am and acting like a fool. I am the most serious person you will ever meet.

Seriously.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me