BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:35 am

Brindlepaw
Tags-Poppycloud Location-Camp Mood-Excited

Yes! Hunting is my favorite. He pounced on an imaginary mouse before looking up at who Poppycloud was talking to. The more the better. Its always fun to hunt with other cats. And hunting alone is fun, too!
Last edited by SOURCANDYBONEZ on Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherryidle » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:59 am

rank; medicine cat apprentice
gender; male
mentor; sageskip
feeling; average
tagged; firemist, open

ᴀɴᴛʟᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ

antlerpaw nodded and looked at the fae's foreleg. he gripped the thorn firmly between his teeth. he tugged it out quickly, but carefully. the apprentice spat the thorn out and selected the water-soaked moss. he soaked up the excess blood and leftover dirt. the young tom set the moss down and chewed the chervil and marigold leaves into separate pulps. antlerpaw then mixed them together and dabbed it on firemist's paw. he wrapped about four sets of cobwebs around the she-cat's paw. "there we go! antlerpaw announced. "just take it easy for a couple of days."

rank; young warrior
gender; male
apprentice; wasppaw
feeling; grateful
tagged; poppycloud, brindlepaw, open

ʙᴀᴛᴇᴀʀ

the sleepy warrior snapped back to reality as poppycloud approached him. "oh! hello, poppycloud. he greeted the fae. "i'd love to go! wasppaw, i'm not so sure. he's still asleep." he said, turning his gaze towards the apprentice's den. batear flicked his tail. "i'm sure he'd love a break anyways. the young male yawned and got to his paws. he glanced at brindlepaw. the apprentice had so much energy and was always eager. he chuckled a little at what brindlepaw had said. "i love that positive attitude!!" he cheered.

rank; apprentice
gender; female
mentor; thunderheart
feeling; flustered
tagged; open

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ

littlepaw jumped a bit when thunderheart emerged from the undergrowth. "i know. i understand that but it's so hard to do anything with these short legs. she groaned. "i guess i'll try again..." the apprentice sighed. she shook her head. "you know what?" she began. "could you help me with jumping? and maybe form?" the small fae was determined to get this right. she flicked her tail tip and looked at her mentor with hopeful eyes.
"night falls
with gravity
the earth turns
from sanity"

rae - she/they - lesbian
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
cherryidle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:04 am

Koi wrote:
🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Out of camp - Tags: Featherpaw - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall smiled and gave the frightened apprentice a small nudge, her paws leading them further away from where they'd just been, further away from the snake "Don't worry about it Featherpaw, I know you didn't mean to.. maybe I'm too much of a scaredy-cat." The tabby warrior chuckled softly as she began to walk, her warm gaze falling over her apprentice as she addressed her question "I think we should continue a bit.. we need to collect as much prey as we can, with leaf-bare approaching and all."

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Brindlepaw, Batear - Apprentice: Brindlepaw

Poppycloud smiled once more, happy the young tom wanted to join them on their little hunting trip, her apprentice was right, the more the merrier "Great, we'll get going right away then.." The small fae turned-tail and made her way back over to the camp's entrance, her tail swaying lazily behind her "Where would the two of you like to hunt today? I was thinking we could give Twolegplace a try.."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Darkminnow » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:41 am

Firemist
Warrior -- She-cat -- Tags; Antlerpaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: thankful

Firemist winced slightly as Antlerpaw tugged the thorn out of her paw. Once he had coated it in a pulp of some herbs Firemist couldn't name and wrapped the paw in a few sets of cobweb, Firemist tenderly put weight on her paw. "Thanks, Antlerpaw!" She said, pausing to look over her shoulder as she walked towards the fresh-kill pile.
Firemist crouched down to take a thrush from the pile before heading to sit outside the warriors den to eat her meal.

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; Littlepaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: sympathetic

Thunderheart nodded. "I know. But you're going to get it, Littlepaw. I know you will." Thunderheart said, pride in his voice. "Well, if your up for it, I'll go over things with you." He reasoned, standing up and stretching slightly. "Let's see. So, say this leaf is a bird. It's facing away from you, but it's still alert. Where do you start?" He quizzed the young she-cat.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall -- emotion: relieved

Featherpaw nodded, feeling relieved. Her mentor's warm attitude helped Featherpaw relax as they walked further away. "No!" She gasped. "You're super brave." Featherpaw walked alongside her mentor. "Yeah. Ohh, but my squirrel is back in the grove. We'll have to go back there later." Featherpaw suppressed a shiver.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:47 am

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Aspenfall chuckled as her apprentice caught up to her, thoroughly enjoying the small fae's positive and bright attitude "Ehhh I don't know about all that, but thank you." The fae gave the apprentice a small nod before stopping in her tracks, her nose catching a sweet and familiar scent, a mouse "Of course, we'll get it..." The tabby looked down at the grey wand white fae, her ears perked and her tail swaying lazily "Do you smell that..? Would you like to get this one too?"

Koi wrote:
🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Poppycloud smiled once more, happy the young tom wanted to join them on their little hunting trip, her apprentice was right, the more the merrier "Great, we'll get going right away then.." The small fae turned-tail and made her way back over to the camp's entrance, her tail swaying lazily behind her "Where would the two of you like to hunt today? I was thinking we could give Twolegplace a try.."
Last edited by кσι on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:56 am

Brindlepaw
Tags-Poppycloud Location-Camp Mood-Excited

Okay! Twolegplace is a good place to hunt. Everywhere is a good place to hunt, we can catch anything! Brindlepaw pounced on a leaf again, practically shining with excitement.

(ill just make up a name for the previous deputy)

Warmstar
Tags- The Clan Location-Camp Mood-Calm

Warmstar shifted her position to leap ontop of her den, calling out to the clan. Cats of Birchclan, gather beneath me for a clan meeting. She hadn't wanted to speak about it, but it was tradition that a new deputy would be appointed by moonhigh. Early this morning our deputy, Silvercloud, died. He was a good deputy and would have made a strong leader. She looked out at the forest, grieving for the dead tom. Because of this, I must appoint a new deputy.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blossoms.falling » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:37 am

Hello! I'm blossom and i would like to join your clan. I am an experienced role player and have done many of them. I'm not SUPER active all the time though. Anyway here's my character sheet:

Frecklepaw/foot
(I would love to be a warrior, but you can put me in any position you want)
Frecklepaw is a gray she cat with gray fur. She has a white diamond marking on her chest and black and gray flecks all over. Her eyes are a striking amber color.
blossoms.falling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:34 am

кσι wrote:
🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Aspenfall chuckled as her apprentice caught up to her, thoroughly enjoying the small fae's positive and bright attitude "Ehhh I don't know about all that, but thank you." The fae gave the apprentice a small nod before stopping in her tracks, her nose catching a sweet and familiar scent, a mouse "Of course, we'll get it..." The tabby looked down at the grey wand white fae, her ears perked and her tail swaying lazily "Do you smell that..? Would you like to get this one too?"

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Poppycloud smiled as her apprentice replied, his infectious attitude seeming to rub off on her the more time they spent together. Before she could reply, the tortie fae noticed their leader in the corner of her eye, looking as though she had important news to share. Her suspicions were confirmed as Warmstar called out to the clan, her voice strong and loud as she spoke of the late deputy, and who would become the new one. Poppycloud motioned the two cats over and sat below the leader, her wide eyes looking up and awaiting the news to come.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Darkminnow » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Firemist
Warrior -- She-cat -- Tags; Antlerpaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: Curious

Firemist turned abruptly to watch Warmstar leap up onto the ledge above her den. She walked over, favoring her herb-covered paw, to sit beneath the leader. She silently wondered. Who would be made deputy?

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; Littlepaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: Curious/color]

Thunderheart smiled at his apprentice. Then, he heard an echo coming from near camp. They weren't far, so Thunderheart could tell it was a cat. His ears pricked. "[color=#0000BF]Can you tell who is calling out?" He asked his apprentice. "Well, perhaps it's simply a Clan meeting. Let's head back to hear the news." Thunderheart nodded to himself.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall -- emotion: Surprised

Featherpaw opened her jaws to taste the air. Once she had pinpointed the mouse, she pricked her ears. Just before the apprentice was about to pounce, she heard something. "Is that coming from camp?" She gasped.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:19 pm

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Aspenfall snapped her skull toward camp, giving her apprentice a nod in return "Sounds like it.. we should go check it out, let's get your catch and go." The grey tabby shot the smaller fae a smile and turned back toward where the prey had been buried.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me