BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Brindlepaw
Tags-Poppycloud Location-Camp Mood-Excited

Brindlepaw jumped up at the sound of his name, his small tail fluffing up. Ok, I'm coming! He padded over to his mentor, stopping only to lick his fluffing tail. Are we going to pratice hunting? Or fighting? Both? He jumped up at a butterfly flying past, swatting at it before letting it fly off.
Last edited by SOURCANDYBONEZ on Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Darkminnow » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:14 am

Firemist
Warrior -- She-cat -- Tags; Antlerpaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: average

Firemist answered with an angry grunt before turning away. Tell this kittypet what a Twoleg was? Hah! Jellybean could figure it out on her own. Firemist slunk back into the cover of the forest and headed home, hunting on the way.
By the time the flame-colored she-cat arrived in camp, she had managed to get both a mouse, and a thorn stuck in her pad. "Antlerpaw?" She mewed, approaching the tom. She noticed he was eating a vole and carefully approached, hoping she wasn't being bothersome. "Ah, hello, Antlerpaw." Firemist meowed. "I've got a thorn in my pad, but I can't reach it."[/quote]

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; Littlepaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: surprised,

Thunderheart sat down and waited a moment after Littlepaw disappeared into the undergrowth. Then, dodging a tangle of brambles, he followed her scent. It led past a large flat rock gleaming in the sun, and Thunderheart longed for the heat. The tom shivered as he padded through the forest, finally, he halted behind a bush and peered out from behind it at a small clearing. Littlepaw was stalking a thrush, her jaws parted to taste the air. After waiting a few moments, the young apprentice sprung for the bird, managing to catch only a tangle of feathers in her claws. The thrush flew away, and the she-cat fell into a shrub. Thunderheart leapt backwards so as not to be seen, yet hoped Littlepaw was alright as she stepped out of the bush, her fur tangled and, though barely visible, torn in some places.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall -- emotion: excited, proud

Featherpaw waggled her haunches as she neared the mouse. The scent alone made her mouth water. Once she was certain how far to jump, the young apprentice leapt at the mouse, catching it between her paws and giving it a swift bite to the neck. Featherpaw straightened her legs and turned to face Aspenfall, her catch dangling from her jaws. "Did I do alright, Aspenfall?" The apprentice asked quietly as she began to dig a hole to drop her prey in. As she scraped soft earth over the mouse, Featherpaw looked back up at Aspenfall, hoping for a word of praise.
Last edited by Darkminnow on Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:51 am

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Out of camp - Tags: Featherpaw - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall smiled as her apprentice doubled back to her, her prey secured in the hole she'd finished digging "That was great, well done Featherpaw." She gave the younger fae's shoulder a small nudge before turning to face where she buried the mouse "You have a great technique.. let's keep going and see if we can find anything else."

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Brindlepaw - Apprentice: Brindlepaw

Poppycloud smiled as her apprentice bounded out of the den, his enthusiasm coming off him in waves. She appreciated how eager he was to learn, even if he had woken up late "I'm thinking we do some hunting today, I want to see how far along you've gotten with your training." She turned away from the den and the apprentice and made her way to the entrance of the camp, her long tail dragging along the earth behind her "If you're ready, let's get going."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby continuousAscendant » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:31 am

JellyBean

As JellyBean went home she looked back a few times thinking about that odd cat and her odd words.
He/him, they/them, prin/prince

I am other/fictionkin in the original meaning
continuousAscendant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherryidle » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:40 am

rank; medicine cat apprentice
gender; male
mentor; sageskip
feeling; average
tagged; open

ᴀɴᴛʟᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ

antlerpaw awoke with a yawn, stretching his limbs and unsheathing his claws for a moment, preparing for the day. the young tom got to his paws and slowly padded out of the apprentice's den. he sat down just outside of the den. he wondered to himself as his dark rust eyes surveyed the camp. the apprentice licked his lips and decided to grab a bite to eat. antlerpaw skipped to the prey pile and clamped a small vole in between his jaws. he brought it back to the spot near the apprentice's den. the brownish-black tom sat down and began to chew bits and pieces of the vole.

rank; young warrior
gender; male
apprentice; wasppaw
feeling; uncomfortable
tagged; open

ʙᴀᴛᴇᴀʀ

batear's eyes flickered open. he groaned as he turned over onto his side. there was a thorn in his nest. the young warrior sighed and slunk out of the warrior's den. his deep lemon eyes gazed off into the distance. last night's sleep was rough. the tom stretched his limbs and let out a large yawn.

rank; apprentice
gender; female
mentor; thunderheart
feeling; anxious
tagged; thunderheart, open

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ

the she-cat shook out her fur. she glanced at the shrub, seeing the tufts of fur she had left behind. littlepaw shook her head. a rustling sound then came from the trees. a squirrel climbed head-first down a tree. the apprentice focused her gaze on the squirrel, flicked the tip of her tail, and pounced. with one outstretched paw, she managed to sink her claws into the small mammal's haunches. the young feline stretched out the other paw and dragged the squirrel's struggling body towards her. she opened her jaws and quickly nipped at the animal's neck. the flailing squirrel went limp in her grasp and the female held her head high. hunting wasn't really something she was good at nor fighting for that matter. littlepaw dug a small hole in the ground and buried the squirrel.
"night falls
with gravity
the earth turns
from sanity"

rae - she/they - lesbian
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
cherryidle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:21 am

Darkminnow wrote:
Firemist

Firemist answered with an angry grunt before turning away. Tell this kittypet what a Twoleg was? Hah! Jellybean could figure it out on her own. Firemist slunk back into the cover of the forest and headed home, hunting on the way.
By the time the flame-colored she-cat arrived in camp, she had managed to get both a mouse, and a thorn stuck in her pad. "Antlerpaw?" She mewed, approaching the tom. She noticed he was eating a vole and carefully approached, hoping she wasn't being bothersome. "Ah, hello, Antlerpaw." Firemist meowed. "I've got a thorn in my pad, but I can't reach it."

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; Littlepaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: surprised,

Thunderheart watched as his apprentice recollected herself and turned around to look at a tree. Thunderheart noticed he hadn't seen the squirrel. He leaned forwards to watch as Littlepaw flicked her tail. Then, moments later, she pounced, showing off a perfect landing, Thunderheart noticed proudly. His apprentice swiftly caught the squirrel, delivering a swift bite to the prey's neck. She buried her prey, and Thunderheart prepared to follow her where she went next.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall -- emotion: embarrassed, scared

Featherpaw proudly stalked deeper into the grove, placing her paws lightly on the ground. When the flash of brown slipped into her vision, she barely noticed. Featherpaw stopped and turned to see the swift creature slithering away. "Snake!" Featherpaw yelped, stepping back and scaring away a thrush that had just landed. Featherpaw's paws itched with embarrassment and fear as she bounded back to her mentor. "Aspenfall! I saw a snake!"" She gasped. Any cat would know she was overreacting- the snake had already disappeared into the undergrowth.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:41 pm

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Aspenfall jumped back a bit at her sudden exclamation, her eyes closing softly to calm herself down "Geez Featherpaw.. are you trying to give me a heart attack..?" She padded closer to the area her apprentice said the snake was, her tail fur fluffed up to twice its size "It looks like it's gone away.. I'm sure we're fine now." The tabby warrior turned toward the other fae, her skull tilted to the side with curiosity "Are you good to keep hunting? or would you like to go back now?"

кσι wrote:
🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Brindlepaw - Apprentice: Brindlepaw

Poppycloud smiled as her apprentice bounded out of the den, his enthusiasm coming off him in waves. She appreciated how eager he was to learn, even if he had woken up late "I'm thinking we do some hunting today, I want to see how far along you've gotten with your training." She turned away from the den and the apprentice and made her way to the entrance of the camp, her long tail dragging along the earth behind her "If you're ready, let's get going."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherryidle » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:33 pm

rank; medicine cat apprentice
gender; male
mentor; sageskip
feeling; average
tagged; firemist, open

ᴀɴᴛʟᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ

antlerpaw looked up from the vole he was eating to see firemist approaching him. "oh, a thorn?" antlerpaw asked, you stay here, and i'll be back." the apprentice bounded towards the medicine cat den. he searched through the herbs, selecting three chervil, a couple of marigold leaves, some cobwebs, and a wad of moss soaked in water. with the bitter herbs clamped in his jaws, he made his way back to firemist. the tom set the herbs down. "all right," antlerpaw began, "now, which paw is it?"

rank; young warrior
gender; male
apprentice; wasppaw
feeling; uncomfortable
tagged; open

ʙᴀᴛᴇᴀʀ

batear's eyes flickered open. he groaned as he turned over onto his side. there was a thorn in his nest. the young warrior sighed and slunk out of the warrior's den. his deep lemon eyes gazed off into the distance. last night's sleep was rough. the tom stretched his limbs and let out a large yawn.

rank; apprentice
gender; female
mentor; thunderheart
feeling; anxious
tagged; open

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ

littlepaw glanced around, her ears pricked. there wasn't any more prey around. she continued on through the undergrowth. the young female directed her attention toward a rustle in a patch of grass. mouse! she stalked the rodent and pounced. she had missed it by a few whiskers and the mouse had escaped. "argh!!" she screeched, "why does hunting have to be so infuriating?!" the flustered apprentice sat down. thump. thump. thump. littlepaw's tail hit the ground.

[i just flat out gave up on littlepaw's part. i'm so tired.]
"night falls
with gravity
the earth turns
from sanity"

rae - she/they - lesbian
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
cherryidle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:55 am

Firemist

Firemist nodded and waited as Antlerpaw raced to the medicine cat den. When he returned with a mouthful of herbs that Firemist didn't recognize, she shrank away slightly. "That much for o[color=#FFBFFF]ne thorn?[/color]" She asked. From previous visits to the medicine cat den, Firemist knew that some herbs could sting. It made it worse that she couldn't remember which ones. "Oh- this one. Firemist mewed, stretching out her right foreleg.

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; Littlepaw, [OPEN] -- emotion: sympathetic

Thunderheart followed Littlepaw through the undergrowth, careful not to disturb any fallen leaves or twigs. "Oh…" he mewed sympathetically, his voice nearly silent, when his apprentice missed a mouse by a whisker. After a moment of thought, he stepped out of the undergrowth to sit beside his apprentice. He didn't say anything at first. Then, "Hunting takes a lot of practice. I didn't have it down until I was three moons into my apprenticeship." He shared, hoping he was helping Littlepaw rather than harming her.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall -- emotion: embarrassed, scared

Featherpaw "S-Sorry, Aspenfall. I didn't mean to scare you." She murmured, shrinking away from where the snake had vanished. "Okay. Oh- um… whatever you want." Featherpaw said, hoping she was making the right choice as she glanced up at her mentor. "Sorry I scared you." She repeated quietly.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:31 am

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Aspenfall smiled and gave the frightened apprentice a small nudge, her paws leading them further away from where they'd just been, further away from the snake "Don't worry about it Featherpaw, I know you didn't mean to.. maybe I'm too much of a scaredy-cat." The tabby warrior chuckled softly as she began to walk, her warm gaze falling over her apprentice as she addressed her question "I think we should continue a bit.. we need to collect as much prey as we can, with leaf-bare approaching and all."

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Brindlepaw, Batear - Apprentice: Brindlepaw

Poppycloud smiled as her apprentice bounded out of the den, his enthusiasm coming off him in waves. She appreciated how eager he was to learn, even if he had woken up late "I'm thinking we do some hunting today, I want to see how far along you've gotten with your training." She turned away from the den and the apprentice and made her way to the entrance of the camp, her long tail dragging along the earth behind her "If you're ready, let's get going." Before she made her way out of the den, the tortie fae noticed the warrior sitting alone in camp, a similar look on his face as she'd had only minutes ago "Batear, would you and Wasppaw like to join us for some hunting..?"
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me