Adopts - Closed (Can Request Ping)

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: NEW OC POSTED (14/9/2023)

Postby Lifora » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:21 pm

Lifora wrote:New character posted! Last one is sold :) I will look at offers of anything! I value them at around 25USD (So, DM me at Lifora on Discord if you are interested in paying with USD).

I designed them. They have a toyhouse page. Additionally, the design was done on my personal use base.

Current Offers:
x
x
x
x
x
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NEW OC POSTED (14/9/2023)

Postby Lifora » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:10 pm

b
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TH OCs

Postby Lifora » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:12 pm

Lifora wrote:Here are OC's Im selling, all have TH Pages:

By RoseHound
-
By neonglowify (Base by Onlyhalfpigeon)
-
By Kori
-
By liam-malec

Added more! Some come with art.
I'm an artist.

Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Sale (NEW)

Postby Lifora » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:16 pm

Lifora wrote:Hello! I am selling and trading characters. I am very picky when it comes to getting CS stuff, so I prefer USD and art. But... I will likely accept CS stuff is the trade is good :)

If offering USD, message me at Lifora on Discord.

In terms of art, I am mostly interested in fullbodies. My characters ARE complex. If you offer art and end up unable to finish, I will expect to be able to keep both the art and the character, so please be sure you can complete the deal. I will send the character AFTER the art has been completed.

In terms of C$, I no longer collect but instead use the pets to trade for art. I like getting lots of pets because I like seeing numbers go high lol, or rare pets and higher to trade for art. Thank you!

If you have both Christmas Huskies, that is a huge bonus to your offer!

And I have one rule, take a maximum of ONE MONTH to complete the art. I do not want to chase after anyone for a whole year or even a few months because situations change so quickly and just... after years of dealing with it I don't want to anymore. I will cancel the offer after one month (Or ask, if for example you've been doing a good job of completing the art, I don't mind waiting longer in that case)

https://toyhou.se/Imcaspar/characters/folder:4810172
I'm an artist.

Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mass Character Purge (HQ)

Postby Lifora » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:37 am

Lifora wrote:Hello! I am selling and trading characters. I am very picky when it comes to getting CS stuff, so I prefer USD and art. But... I will likely accept CS stuff is the trade is good :)

In terms of art, I am mostly interested in fullbodies. My characters ARE complex. If you offer art and end up unable to finish, I will expect to be able to keep both the art and the character, so please be sure you can complete the deal. I will send the character AFTER the art has been completed.

In terms of C$, I no longer collect but instead use the pets to trade for art. I like getting lots of pets because I like seeing numbers go high lol, or rare pets and higher to trade for art. Thank you!

And I have one rule, take a maximum of ONE MONTH to complete the art. I do not want to chase after anyone for a whole year or even a few months because situations change so quickly and just... after years of dealing with it I don't want to anymore. I will cancel the offer after one month (Or ask, if for example you've been doing a good job of completing the art, I don't mind waiting longer in that case)

I'm an artist.

Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mass Character Purge (HQ)

Postby Klysina » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:42 pm

do any of my pets interest you? a lot of my rares are in my favorites folder but feel free to ask for any! i no longer collect and would give anything for this guy.

if that doesn't interest you i can offer you as many art pieces that you want. i can do anywhere from headshots to reference sheets & everything in between!
klysina | digital artist | sh
th | da | art shop | storage | adoption center

Klysina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mass Character Purge (HQ) + Adopt

Postby Lifora » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:23 am

Lifora wrote:Hello! I am selling and trading characters. I am very picky when it comes to getting CS stuff, so I prefer USD and art. But... I will likely accept CS stuff if the trade is good :)

I also have an adopt here, done by me. I can consider C$ stuff of course, just know I am mostly looking for USD!
https://toyhou.se/24330518.ota
I'm an artist.

Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifora » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:59 pm

Lifora wrote:Hello! I am selling and trading characters. I am very picky when it comes to getting CS stuff, so I prefer USD and art. But... I will likely accept CS stuff if the trade is good :)

I also have an adopt here, done by me. I can consider C$ stuff of course, just know I am mostly looking for USD!
https://toyhou.se/24330518.ota
I'm an artist.

Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L0TUS » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:26 am

hey! i’m interested in any of these characters:
https://toyhou.se/3048897.ota
https://toyhou.se/2096201.ota#7362057
https://toyhou.se/2763147.ota
https://toyhou.se/2182010.ota
https://toyhou.se/2042252.ota

unfortunately i don’t have usd to offer right now, but i have C$75 plus any combination of the pets on my account. i’m willing to do a mass trade for any one of these characters- genuinely however many pets you see that you want want, i’d be willing to give. i have some extremely rare pets, a bunch of vr’s, some warrior cats, etc if any of those interest you!
┌─────────────────────────┐
∙ maddy ∙ sagittarius ∙ she/her ∙
└─────────────────────────┘

┌─────────────────────────┐
dacharactersart shop
└─────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────┐
∙ always down to trade! ∙
└──────────────────────┘

L0TUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable_Sand » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Hi! I really loved
him and this one!

I have 480 C$ at the moment + rares I could trade!
Hi Hi! Welcome!
I've been drawing for like 12 years and I'm also on toyhouse, I have a bunch of characters up on there if you wanna take a look!
I love trading and I'm always up for talking!

Feel free to talk to me about games, books, music, anything! I love chatting!

Pfp credit: ocelot:3
Thanks for visiting! And check out my art shop!
Sable_Sand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me