SEEKING Closed Species - Some Chars UFT

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

SEEKING Closed Species - Some Chars UFT

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:00 pm

So I have a bunch of storylines on my HaRPG timeline that need some more creatures to work, so I'm looking to grab some of the closed species that I adore but never had the chance to adopt, or that I adore and would just like to have more of. I don't expect a lot of interest here since most users have left the site or just moved on with their busy adult lives, but now that I work from home, I have way too much time on my hands, and would like to run these stories that have been in my head for years. So! I'm always looking for unique creatures/lab grown oddities, but also, I'm looking to adopt creatures from the Closed Species below. Keep in mind, whatever you'd like in return MUST FOLLOW SPECIES RULES. Closed down or not, I won't be breaking those. I'll post some requirements if I have any, but for the most part I'm pretty open to whatever you want to get rid of.

NON-CLOSED SPECIES SEEKING:
> lab experiments
> unique creatures
> all manners of equines (will be picky)
> certain kinds of drakes/dragons

CLOSED SPECIES:
Species: Rah'liani
Trade Offers: Cannot be sold - can offer art or other characters, if allowed.
Requirements:
> Mainly interested in the deer and above subspecies,
but will look at Crystal and Regular.
> Not interested in anything smaller than "regular".
> Currently own two.
> Have one I may be willing to trade: Aphrodite.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Species: Tempestines
Trade Offers: There's nothing listed in the rules, so I'd be willing to discuss options, but I'd prefer to keep trades non-currency.
Requirements:
> None here. This storyline's ranch is a refuge for endangered and hunted creatures, so I'm welcoming any and everyone.
> Mainly, I've just always wanted Tempestines qnq
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Species: Abd-al-Malik [V2]
Trade Offers: Cannot be sold for currency - can offer art or other characters, if allowed.
Requirements:
> Can be from V1 or V2, not picky.
> Same as Tempestines; this is a specific desert-based endurance storyline, and I only have one of these guys. I would love to have more to bolster my show circuits, because these were also a favorite.

Species: Abd-al-Hissan
Trade Offers: Cannot be sold for currency - can offer art or other characters, if allowed.
Requirements:
> None.
> Guard dogs for the Abd-al-Malik stable mentioned above, also might shift a few into my DaRPG show circuit associated with ARR.

Species: Bayou Kelpies
Requirements:
> None. These are just a huge favorite for me, and I love the thought of giving unwanted ones a home.

Species: Belgian Kelpies
Requirements:
> None.
> Another favorite I never got the chance to own, despite applying for quite a few. Would love to have a few in my DaRPG as competitors.

Species: Scorpion Saber Fjords
Trade Offers: There's nothing listed in the rules, so I'd be willing to discuss options, but I'd prefer to keep trades non-currency.
Requirements:
> None.
> These guys were one of the first adopts I really fell for, but I was only ever able to obtain one. Would quite like one or two more.

I may add more as I stumble across breeds I used to adore; with recent events, I've been feeling really nostalgic going through all of my old characters and sorting them out.
Also, I'm only human, and I'm checking species rules as thoroughly as I can. If I've missed something, please let me know so I can rectify it immediately!
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SEEKING Closed Species - Some Chars UFT

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am

Some characters for trade here.

Last bumped by SpartanAmethyst on Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R