♛Toyhouse purge

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ♛Toyhouse purge

Postby Sin Tsukino » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:23 am

SeidenKaczka wrote:Thank you !
So it'd be around 90 usd. So around 1700 C$ ?
I have pets from your wishlist for a value of 219C$ so I can offer that + 1481 C$ ?

USD really isn't an option indeed ^^'

Yes that would work ^^ I did see you have a zebra pet for sale, if I added Celeste or Dewstrike (Dewstrike is worth 30usd and Celeste 45) would you trade that pet for the characters? If not the pets you said and c$ would work!
ImageImage

ImageImage Image Image Image--Toyhou.se Art shop
PFP by Driftlord on here!

Sorry in advance if I forget things, feel free to poke and remind me. Struggling with life at the moment.
Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeidenKaczka » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:34 am

Sure, I can do that !
I'll take Dewstrike then :D

ImagexImagexxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seiden ♦ French ♦ Adult
Wanting to buy art and characters.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FBdAIgTH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxImage
SeidenKaczka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sin Tsukino » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:35 am

SeidenKaczka wrote:Sure, I can do that !
I'll take Dewstrike then :D

Awesome ^^ send over the trade with your toyhouse name for the transfer :3
ImageImage

Sorry in advance if I forget things, feel free to poke and remind me. Struggling with life at the moment.
Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slifer » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:27 pm

Hi I'm not sure if their ft but I was interested in Pepsi https://toyhou.se/11813139.pepsi
I could offer 1k C$ + some wishlist pets
Design me an oc contest (1k C$ and pet prizes!)

Hi, I'm slifer. I mostly use this site for more art related things + forums

I don't mind PMS at all but it might be worth noting that I have autism and struggle talking to people sometimes.

Icon by me
slifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sin Tsukino » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:30 pm

slifer wrote:Hi I'm not sure if their ft but I was interested in Pepsi https://toyhou.se/11813139.pepsi
I could offer 1k C$ + some wishlist pets

Ah sorry he isn't ft right now ^^;
ImageImage

Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sin Tsukino » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:04 am

Sin Tsukino wrote:Title pretty much says it all ^^

I have a lot of characters on my Toyhouse, and some of them need more love than I can give them. I have a bunch of characters here that need new homes.

You can also look through any of my other folders and post/message me about offering on them, but depending on who you ask about I may or may not be willing to trade/sell them ^^ mains and secondary I'm very tent with, basically off limits unless it's an offer I can't refuse but there's no harm in offering

https://toyhou.se/SinTsukino/characters

Preferred order:
USD --> C$ --> art(I can be picky)--> other characters*

*Any I purchased with $ will have say what their worth is in $. Those guys can be bought with C$/$ - $ would be discussed offsite.

Only really one rule here, do not resell any of these for more then what you paid for unless additional art is added. This is a rule I also follow I try to sell characters for no more than I paid unless there is extra art. If you want proof of what I paid for a character just ask and unless the character is really old I'll probably be able to find the proof

Bumping is allowed, thanks if you do ^^
ImageImage

Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sin Tsukino » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:38 am

I have a lot of characters on my Toyhouse, and some of them need more love than I can give them. I have a bunch of characters here that need new homes.

You can also look through any of my other folders and post/message me about offering on them, but depending on who you ask about I may or may not be willing to trade/sell them ^^ mains and secondary I'm very tent with, basically off limits unless it's an offer I can't refuse but there's no harm in offering

Preferred order:

*Any I purchased with $ will have say what their worth is in $. Those guys can be bought with C$/$ - $ would be discussed offsite.

Only really one rule here, do not resell any of these for more then what you paid for unless additional art is added. This is a rule I also follow I try to sell characters for no more than I paid unless there is extra art. If you want proof of what I paid for a character just ask and unless the character is really old I'll probably be able to find the proof

ImageImage

Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sin Tsukino » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:06 am

Preferred order:

ImageImage

Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sin Tsukino » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 am

Preferred order:

ImageImage

Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sin Tsukino » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:23 pm

Preferred order:

ImageImage

Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me