OTA Here!

Buy or sell original character designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

OTA Here!

Postby Dinosaur. » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:46 am

Hey, here are some OTAs for CS currency! Most of these are for CS stuff only, however I'll be sure to have some DTs. I'll have 2 seperate posts, which show pets that have been sold and pets that are for sale.

Forms so I don't have to retype:
Code: Select all
[center][size=85]Yeah, an OTA.
Offer C$ and recent bulk rares. Best offer wins.
If I get an offer I really like, a ref will be added.[/size][/center]
Last edited by Dinosaur. on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Herd!

Hi, I'm Dinosaur. but feel free to call me Dino! I'm Dinosaur.#3654 on Discord. I'm a trans girl and I don't care about pronouns. I hope everyone is staying safe! Come register in the Sona Games, it's the Hunger Games but with your sonas! All species are accepted. I don't want to foe anyone but if you foe me I'll foe you ):
Please click my eggs, you can spare one click!
ImageImageImageImage
Dinosaur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OTA Here!

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:47 am

Mark
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TH | DA | Discord: Panda-Love-100#1348 | Sevasmos Pride {VOK} | Kitten | celeste. | Leon | Roleplay

Hello, you can call me Panda or really whatever you like. I am a straight female who has a feirce passion
for God and the Bible. I am an aspiring artist and (hopefully) future worship leader and/or pastor. I love
to read, especially the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I also like to spend time hanging out with friends
and playing Minecraft (may be a bit of an addict...). I love to try new things and learn from others.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
I am a moderator for the species Pholveias
If you have any questions or problems
feel free to message me via pm/dm <3
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚
·
ѕσмєтιмєѕ ωє нανє тσ мαкє α
· ℓєαρ σƒ ƒαιтн αη∂ нσρє ωє'ℓℓ ℓαη∂ ·
ѕαƒєℓу ση тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є
·
┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
I am a moderator for the species Flerrets
If you have any questions or problems
feel free to message me via pm/dm <3
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Hello, you can call me Panda or really whatever you like. I am a straight female who has a feirce passion
for God and the Bible. I am an aspiring artist and (hopefully) future worship leader and/or pastor. I love
to read, especially the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I also like to spend time hanging out with friends
and playing Minecraft (may be a bit of an addict...). I love to try new things and learn from others.

Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

For Sale

Postby Dinosaur. » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:53 am

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Dinosaur. on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome to the Herd!

Hi, I'm Dinosaur. but feel free to call me Dino! I'm Dinosaur.#3654 on Discord. I'm a trans girl and I don't care about pronouns. I hope everyone is staying safe! Come register in the Sona Games, it's the Hunger Games but with your sonas! All species are accepted. I don't want to foe anyone but if you foe me I'll foe you ):
ImageImageImageImage
Dinosaur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sold

Postby Dinosaur. » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:52 am

None yet!

Last bumped by Dinosaur. on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:52 am.
Welcome to the Herd!

ImageImageImageImage
Dinosaur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me