► trading characters for rareslists & '12-'08 rares

Buy or sell original character designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

► trading characters for rareslists & '12-'08 rares

Postby TurboCatZ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:37 am

    - wishlist
    - any store pets & other high demand pets such as zodiac dogs
    - tess and malk cats
    - cheshire cat, august pps lion, dragon cat pps, july lioness, may lioness
    - the dogs here
    - most rareslist that aren't rats, tess horses or fruits
    - black advents, blue sorbets and blue sorbet buns are likely instant accepts, maybe other sorbet colors as well

    (don't forget, ONLY stuff from the "only looking for" section above)

if you're interested, feel free to pm me, send a trade or comment here!
i highly prefer you send a trade or pm.


you may ask me what i'm looking for if you'd like.
Last edited by TurboCatZ on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:24 am, edited 30 times in total.
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TurboCatZ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:46 am

    bump
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby hydrocynical » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 am

hello~

i'm very interested in https://toyhou.se/684128.-flufferbun-lolly and https://toyhou.se/508435.unnamed :)
i have a few '09 (re-release) rares left, a September list pet (re-release), 181 C$, and you can see if i have any items you would be looking for. thank you!
not collecting pets anymore, trading most for goatlings stuff + art

not giving away free stuff right now, please don't ask.
User avatar
hydrocynical
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:38 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby Tif + Jo » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 am

I'm interested in the following Characters!:
https://toyhou.se/1140911.unnamed#4214941
https://toyhou.se/910647.art-or-character

I have quite a few in my trade groups you might be interested in, so I'll be sending a trade offer in a short moment. Feel free to edit the offer if you feel it isn't fair!
User avatar
Tif + Jo
 
Posts: 6103
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby sass » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:14 pm

    hi !! I'm very interested in baby and this char! I have characters here, and I also could add a lot of uncommons (up to 350) and I could also add some rares.

    for either of them, you can add as many characters you'd like since half of them don't have a lot of art. It's unlikely I'll trade venice.
User avatar
sass
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:25 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby TurboCatZ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:46 pm

hydrocynical wrote:hello~

i'm very interested in https://toyhou.se/684128.-flufferbun-lolly and https://toyhou.se/508435.unnamed :)
i have a few '09 (re-release) rares left, a September list pet (re-release), 181 C$, and you can see if i have any items you would be looking for. thank you!

    i took a look through your pets and items and nothing really caught my eye. as for c$ i don't think i'd take that alone for them. ;__;

pebs wrote:
    hi !! I'm very interested in baby and this char! I have characters here, and I also could add a lot of uncommons (up to 350) and I could also add some rares.

    for either of them, you can add as many characters you'd like since half of them don't have a lot of art. It's unlikely I'll trade venice.

    i'm sorry, i'm expecting a list pet for those two! they're both worth quite a bit in usd so i'm not too interested in rares for them.

    edit: the character link isn't working for me, but if you can fix it i'd be happy to look!
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby sass » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 pm

    sorry about the link !! here is the easy group and here is the tentative-ish group. also,, if you'd like I can offer art ^w^
    I really hope the links finally work-
User avatar
sass
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:25 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby ~Butterfly Bones~ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:45 pm

Pm'ed toy house info for quick and easy transfer!!~
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage Image Image
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My DA ☆ Link☆ ☆Link☆ Link ☆ link ☆ link ☆ link ☆
Image credit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User avatar
~Butterfly Bones~
 
Posts: 4104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby TurboCatZ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:29 pm

pebs wrote:
    sorry about the link !! here is the easy group and here is the tentative-ish group. also,, if you'd like I can offer art ^w^
    I really hope the links finally work-

    no worries! the link worked but no one caught my eye. i'm afraid not taking art right now either since i have no idea on who i'll be keeping/revamping ahh.

    thank you though!
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TurboCatZ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:52 am

TurboCatZ wrote:
    bump
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Novel and 1 guest