🌻 — selling hq characters!

Buy or sell original character designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby kepler » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:11 am

alouett wrote:points are top priority. 500 will auto anyone but kasper who is worth 2500 points.

listies/c$ are also good offers!
Image

Image
gamer » artist « bunny enthusiast
hi, i'm larkie! i like yellow, bunnies, and doodling multicoloured dogs.
currently a student doing art as a hobby. i have a mini lop named oliver.
local indie music devotee.
➳ pm for art trades & commissions ;
❥ ----- da ❥ -----
artshop ❥ ----- fursona


sig art by bear pfp by me!
User avatar
kepler
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby kepler » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:56 am

alouett wrote:
alouett wrote:points are top priority. 500 will auto anyone but kasper who is worth 2500 points.

listies/c$ are also good offers!
Image

Image
gamer » artist « bunny enthusiast
hi, i'm larkie! i like yellow, bunnies, and doodling multicoloured dogs.
currently a student doing art as a hobby. i have a mini lop named oliver.
local indie music devotee.
➳ pm for art trades & commissions ;
❥ ----- da ❥ -----
artshop ❥ ----- fursona


sig art by bear pfp by me!
User avatar
kepler
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby kepler » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 am

alouett wrote:points are top priority. 500 will auto anyone but kasper who is worth 2500 points.

listies/c$ are also good offers!
Image

Image
gamer » artist « bunny enthusiast
hi, i'm larkie! i like yellow, bunnies, and doodling multicoloured dogs.
currently a student doing art as a hobby. i have a mini lop named oliver.
local indie music devotee.
➳ pm for art trades & commissions ;
❥ ----- da ❥ -----
artshop ❥ ----- fursona


sig art by bear pfp by me!
User avatar
kepler
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby kepler » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:29 am

alouett wrote:
alouett wrote:points are top priority. 500 will auto anyone but kasper who is worth 2500 points.

listies/c$ are also good offers!
Image

Image
gamer » artist « bunny enthusiast
hi, i'm larkie! i like yellow, bunnies, and doodling multicoloured dogs.
currently a student doing art as a hobby. i have a mini lop named oliver.
local indie music devotee.
➳ pm for art trades & commissions ;
❥ ----- da ❥ -----
artshop ❥ ----- fursona


sig art by bear pfp by me!
User avatar
kepler
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby recklessgod » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 am

Would you take a scarf dog sept listie for Kasper

Edit: and probably a few older rares
User avatar
recklessgod
 
Posts: 6697
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:14 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby kepler » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:34 am

recklessgod wrote:Would you take a scarf dog sept listie for Kasper

Edit: and probably a few older rares


i'm really only looking for points/main listies (i paid three main lists and two septs for him), i'm sorry <3 thanks for the interest though!!
Image

Image
gamer » artist « bunny enthusiast
hi, i'm larkie! i like yellow, bunnies, and doodling multicoloured dogs.
currently a student doing art as a hobby. i have a mini lop named oliver.
local indie music devotee.
➳ pm for art trades & commissions ;
❥ ----- da ❥ -----
artshop ❥ ----- fursona


sig art by bear pfp by me!
User avatar
kepler
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby recklessgod » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

alouett wrote:
recklessgod wrote:Would you take a scarf dog sept listie for Kasper

Edit: and probably a few older rares


i'm really only looking for points/main listies (i paid three main lists and two septs for him), i'm sorry <3 thanks for the interest though!!


Ah, okay! Thank you
User avatar
recklessgod
 
Posts: 6697
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:14 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby YourGayness » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:46 am

I love Kasper!!! I could potentially offer a sorbet? ^^
Image

xxxxxCharactersxxx
User avatar
YourGayness
 
Posts: 3570
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 12:08 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby kepler » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:25 pm

YourGayness wrote:I love Kasper!!! I could potentially offer a sorbet? ^^



oooh really tempting ... i’ll get back to you on that?
Image

Image
gamer » artist « bunny enthusiast
hi, i'm larkie! i like yellow, bunnies, and doodling multicoloured dogs.
currently a student doing art as a hobby. i have a mini lop named oliver.
local indie music devotee.
➳ pm for art trades & commissions ;
❥ ----- da ❥ -----
artshop ❥ ----- fursona


sig art by bear pfp by me!
User avatar
kepler
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selling hq characters!

Postby YourGayness » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:36 pm

Sure!! ^^ (It's a blue sorbet, just to let you know :3)
Image

xxxxxCharactersxxx
User avatar
YourGayness
 
Posts: 3570
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 12:08 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ghostdeer and 0 guests