Want:Characters/Have:C$,Pets,Items

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

HAVE: C$ WANT: CHARACTERS

Postby Coyote Ugly » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:24 pm

CanadianCatamount wrote:
Just looking for some new babes ♥
Mostly interested in canines at this point. So please show me what you got!! I especially LOVE looking through peoples sta.sh! If you have a bunch of unused characters, let me see 'em please!

What I have to offer for characters: Chicken Dollar$, Cs Pets, Cs Items,Or Other Characters! Feel free to offer any characters to me even if you think "i wont like it"... I like all sorts of different characters! ♥
DREAM IS TO OWN: Jellybean Dragon, Viscet, Foxifae, Kalon, Nagaline, and a Plumerian Image
Avatar made by the amazing SpotSong here on CS! ♥♥
AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

!!!!Want:Characters/Have:C$,Pets,Items

Postby Coyote Ugly » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:43 am

CanadianCatamount wrote:
Just looking for some new babes ♥
Mostly interested in canines at this point. So please show me what you got!! I especially LOVE looking through peoples sta.sh! If you have a bunch of unused characters, let me see 'em please!

What I have to offer for characters: Chicken Dollar$, Cs Pets, Cs Items,Or Other Characters! Feel free to offer any characters to me even if you think "i wont like it"... I like all sorts of different characters! ♥
DREAM IS TO OWN: Jellybean Dragon, Viscet, Foxifae, Kalon, Nagaline, and a Plumerian Image
Avatar made by the amazing SpotSong here on CS! ♥♥
AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me