[ Selling OCs | W; C$ ]

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: [★] Selling & Trading OCs

Postby popping star » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:34 am

glitchedcorpse wrote:I can offer one 2017 rare, two 2010 uncommons, one 2011 uncommon, one 2012 uncommon, and another 2012 uncommon.

How does that sound?

Unfortunately, I value those at 50 C$ at most. You can see the values I went by here.
Raincloud the 33rd wrote:
Sure on the hold! I can hopefully send between today and tomorrow, gotta label the pets first with c$s worth which will take a bit since I'm a bit behind on doing that. XD Thanks!

Alright, I'll put the two characters on hold for you. Thank you! c:
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nao_CapyCan » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:44 am

What would you like for https://toyhou.se/1109958.85-c-or-pet-equivalent ?
You can send me a trade with the pets you'll like for him (I have 1k of your wishlist pets so I prefer you choose this time) and I'll edit it depending on what you ask ~
Nao - Adult
They / It / He

Art by Niluna

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm always happy to trade with new or inexperienced players, feel free to send me trade suggestions :)
[ X ] My current collection & hoards thread.
[ X ] Looking for art thread.
Nao_CapyCan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:13 am

AnAmazingJourney wrote:What would you like for https://toyhou.se/1109958.85-c-or-pet-equivalent ?
You can send me a trade with the pets you'll like for him (I have 1k of your wishlist pets so I prefer you choose this time) and I'll edit it depending on what you ask ~

Hi there! I'm very sorry, but that character is currently in the middle of a trade.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILoveYou3000 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:17 am

VΕNUS wrote:
glitchedcorpse wrote:I can offer one 2017 rare, two 2010 uncommons, one 2011 uncommon, one 2012 uncommon, and another 2012 uncommon.

How does that sound?

Unfortunately, I value those at 50 C$ at most. You can see the values I went by here.

What if I add in two 2009 uncommons?
I am gone but you can find me on DapperVolk!

ILoveYou3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nao_CapyCan » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:18 am

VΕNUS wrote:
AnAmazingJourney wrote:What would you like for https://toyhou.se/1109958.85-c-or-pet-equivalent ?

Hi there! I'm very sorry, but that character is currently in the middle of a trade.

If the other user cancels the offer and the bab is open for trade again, please let me know~
Thanks~!
Nao - Adult
They / It / He

Art by Niluna

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm always happy to trade with new or inexperienced players, feel free to send me trade suggestions :)
[ X ] My current collection & hoards thread.
[ X ] Looking for art thread.
Nao_CapyCan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:26 am

glitchedcorpse wrote:
VΕNUS wrote:

How does that sound?

What if I add in two 2009 uncommons?

I genuinely apologize for not getting back to you sooner! If you're still interested in the character, just one of the 2009 uncommons would be about enough to fill in the gap.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinosaurpark » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:39 pm

:eyes:
so like
I know I have yet to color that one thing but like I could do art or a trade? I also do have 65c$ I could do instead if you'd rather that
hi! I'm going to be semi-active. I wont check in too often, and it will be easier to contact me on toyhouse (found on my profile in websites). Likely will only be using for the art forums.
pfp by alienautism on TH
Dinosaurpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:53 am

stick. wrote::eyes:
so like
I know I have yet to color that one thing but like I could do art or a trade? I also do have 65c$ I could do instead if you'd rather that

I'm very interested in some art for that kid! If it's all good with you, I'd love to get a friend some art as a birthday gift. :eyes:
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinosaurpark » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:58 am

VΕNUS wrote:
    I'm very interested in some art for that kid! If it's all good with you, I'd love to get a friend some art as a birthday gift. :eyes:

well I'm totally fine with doing that! just shoot me the character you'd like me to draw
hi! I'm going to be semi-active. I wont check in too often, and it will be easier to contact me on toyhouse (found on my profile in websites). Likely will only be using for the art forums.
pfp by alienautism on TH
Dinosaurpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am

stick. wrote:
VΕNUS wrote:

well I'm totally fine with doing that! just shoot me the character you'd like me to draw

Alrighty friend! Could you perhaps draw this character or maybe this one? If those are too complicated for you, please lemme know! Thank you so much. ;o;
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me