Lev's Dragons for Pets

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Lev's Dragons for Pets

Postby lion.wheat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:18 pm

Welcome Message

Hey — welcome to my art shop! I hope it’s not a misclick hehe

I’m Ruslan, but you can call me Lev if it’s easier to remember!
To make this message short, feel free to shoot me a PM, DM, comment on the forum, on TH, etc if you have any questions! I try my best to respond quickly though I may lack in timely manners at some points of the day. It’s not intentional!

Last edited by lion.wheat on Fri May 31, 2024 6:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ruslan / lev - he/him
that lion guy
soft dragon central
tragic gay lovers were here
all art by me !!
x| x | x
lion.wheat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bread

Postby lion.wheat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:18 pm

Rules / TOS

Please make sure you have read everything prior to commissioning! I can tell who has or hasn’t read these! Thank you.

✦ When placing an order, if I accept please make sure to send a trade with the contents on “Ask them to edit the trade and send back” so that it remains pending until the commission is done. If at any point the trade is cancelled or otherwise unable to go through, I will assume that you have cancelled the commission and will not continue further in the event that a message is not sent in concerns to the cancelled trade.
This is a safeguard against accidental cancellations.

You must have a toyhouse to order ; this is so I can keep track and make sure I am properly credited on a trusted site. Please wait for me to send the image/s and/or character sites to you myself so you do not miscredit me — my chickensmoothie is not the right identity to source, please do not use it.

✦ Please do not rush, I take my time on every commission and each piece can take an upwards of a month to start and a week to finish once started. This is not because I take a week to finish, but rather I have a heavy and busy schedule, both in and outside the art world. You can always ask if I have started and/or if you would like to see a progress shot.

✦ My watermark can not be removed but you may add your own. I always place my watermark discreetly and out of sight so as to not impede on the finished work, and so I will assume you are misusing my work if I find that it is missing and/or covered.

✦ I may refuse / deny / cancel commissions as I see fit — I will always give a reason behind why and I will not change my mind once made up.

You may not use my work for commercial use (ie shirts, hoodies, pins, stickers, etc) however, in the case that you have commissioned a custom, you may use other art of the design for commercial use, but you may not use the initial reference or any art I have made for the design. (Meaning, if you get art of the character I designed for you, you can use that for merch, just not my art.)

✦ Use of my art for harmful/hateful ideologies (n*zism, homophobia, etc) WILL result in having the design revoked and either kept or resold and I will stand by this. You can not use ANYTHING I have made in the past, present, or future to promote content that oppresses and/or actively offends minorities. Reimbursement will be given in this event however you will never be able to commission me again.

✦ In order to pay via USD you must have an alternative way of contacting me (discord, insta, etc.) I have access to many sites, so please simply inquire if I have an account.

Last edited by lion.wheat on Fri May 31, 2024 1:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ruslan / lev - he/him
that lion guy
soft dragon central
all art by me !!
x| x | x
lion.wheat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bread

Postby lion.wheat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:19 pm

I can do
Feral
Anthro (clothing preferred)
Felines / Canines
Equines
Prehistoric creatures / dragons
Complex designs

I can not do
Avians
“Odd” or unconventional animals (ask!)
Humans/Monkies/Apes
Neon (I have a sensitivity to bright colours)

I wont do
Backgrounds / scenes
Gore (never drawn it before, so I can’t promise good quality!)
Skeletons (ditto)
Closed species such as impims, griffolk, cccats, etc

Last edited by lion.wheat on Sun May 26, 2024 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ruslan / lev - he/him
that lion guy
soft dragon central
all art by me !!
x| x | x
lion.wheat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bread

Current Art Deals

Looking for art instead? Check out my commissions thread :] !

Last edited by lion.wheat on Fri May 31, 2024 6:28 pm, edited 18 times in total.

ruslan / lev - he/him
that lion guy
soft dragon central
all art by me !!
x| x | x
lion.wheat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Customs - CLOSED

✦ For customs, I would prefer that you not ask me to make warriors / mlp / wof designs as they can be restrictive and repetitive for me! I can do these, but I’m less likely to accept a custom if you request one.
✦ I will not make designs based off pre-existing characters (ie, DSMP, MLP, Pokemon, BNHA/MHA, Danganronpa, etc.)
✦ My custom prices are based off what I normally charge ($80 - $100 USD.) If you do not like them, or find them overpriced, then I may not be the artist for you :,]

—————————————

You can see examples here

Prices

✦ Prices are being decided

✦ Alternatively, you can also offer pets! This is cheaper and easier to bribe me with :] (you never heard that from me though)
✦ In pets, I value one custom at 1MA
✦ You can also offer 5+ WL rares for one custom. Please do not offer uncommons or below!

✦ When ordering, please use this layout so that I can fully understand what you’re looking for! Please use it once for every custom you are ordering — if you are ordering 1 custom, you only need to fill out it once. If you are ordering five customs, you must fill this out five times.

Code: Select all
 Species :

Theme :

Palette Ideas : (Do not give me a strict palette. Something such as “White with blue and orange accents, and maybe some black too” is valid! Remember that I may not always follow these if I find something else thats fits / its not working out!)

Offer / Payment :

Other : (Accessories? Specific requests, like markings or traits that should make it to the final design?)

Customs are not first come, first serve.
I will accept and decline customs as I see fit. Sometimes I can not do what you are asking for, or I simply do not think your idea fits my style / capabilities. I encourage you to suggest multiple ideas at once!

Current open slots : 2 / 2
✦ Taken by :
✦ Taken by :

Last edited by lion.wheat on Fri May 31, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 12 times in total.

ruslan / lev - he/him
that lion guy
soft dragon central
all art by me !!
x| x | x
lion.wheat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bread

Postby lion.wheat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Adoptables

✦ All adoptables, unless stated otherwise, are hand-drawn and are never part of any species!
✦ Same rules mentioned above apply to all adopts. Please respect my rules — they are very simple and easy to follow!
✦ You must have a toyhouse to offer on an adopt.
✦ You have up to 24 hours to send a trade (not a suggestion) after I acknowledge your offer
✦ Holds will rarely be issued, but I do make very few exceptions (ex. you have an event to attend, curfews, ex)

Current Adopts

N / A

Last edited by lion.wheat on Mon May 29, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 14 times in total.

ruslan / lev - he/him
that lion guy
soft dragon central
all art by me !!
x| x | x
lion.wheat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bread

Postby lion.wheat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Auctions

✦ All auctions, unless stated otherwise, are hand-drawn and are never part of any species!
✦ Same rules mentioned above apply to all auctions. Please respect my rules — they are very simple and easy to follow!
✦ You must have a toyhouse to bid on an auction.
✦ You have up to 24 hours to send a trade (not a suggestion) after I acknowledge your offer
✦ Holds will rarely be issued, but I do make very few exceptions (ex. you have an event to attend, curfews, ex)
✦ Auctions have a time limit for bids. Please respect it.

Current Auctions

N/A

Last edited by lion.wheat on Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ruslan / lev - he/him
that lion guy
soft dragon central
all art by me !!
x| x | x
lion.wheat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes