Character design shop

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Character design shop

Postby SaltyDoritoEmperor » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:08 am

(Banner done on Pixlr Express)

Since I've been having a hard time finding rarer pets, I've decided to start a character design shop.

About designs

I am willing to design any sort of character, as long as it fit's under Tess's guidelines.

I'm willing to do any species, however my animal designs tend to be better than human or humanoid ones.

I can also include a backstory and characterization as well, but I will expect a larger payment.

Examples of my designs:

(All of these have been given away, so they are not up for sale.)

About pricing/payments

I would prefer if payment would be in the form of CS pets. (I'd really appreciate wishlist rare+ pets.)

I'm fine with Chicken dollars as well.

I will also take Flight Rising currency and valuable items from that site.(My account is here)

Please let me know that what you're sending is payment. If you send me a trade without a message, I'll assume it's a gift.
Last edited by SaltyDoritoEmperor on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SaltyDoritoEmperor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To do list

Postby SaltyDoritoEmperor » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:10 am

To do

Last edited by SaltyDoritoEmperor on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaltyDoritoEmperor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character design shop

Postby bucky. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:53 am

Hi! This is -Wren- from scratch- I clicked on this and immediately recognized your designs :D I'd be interested in ordering a charrie :)

Species: dog or cat, whichever you want ^^
Colors: Green, silver, black, white (i'd prefer if the base colour isn't solid green)
Theme: Slytherin (i'm not sure if you're a harry potter fan or not, but here are some slytherin aesthetic pics you could base the design off of?) I'm looking for kinda edgy :3
Extras: probably a slytherin scarf also? You can surprise me :)
Payment: I'll send a suggestion in a trade and you can tell me if I need to add or not ^^

Thank you ^^ <3 I love your designs so much
hey! call me grace. I'm pretty obsessed with anything marvel, along with star wars,
harry potter, and wonder woman. Bucky, peter parker, and loki are my life. Feel free to chat anytime ^^
bucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character design shop

Postby bucky. » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:00 am

bump :D
hey! call me grace. I'm pretty obsessed with anything marvel, along with star wars,
harry potter, and wonder woman. Bucky, peter parker, and loki are my life. Feel free to chat anytime ^^
bucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me