The new Doctor (INVITE ONLY)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The new Doctor (INVITE ONLY)

Postby Ali ^^ » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 am

Ali was sitting at home, talking to his best friend, Vicki, on facebook. Not much had happened on this normal day. Ali had gone to school, been bullied as usual, been told off by the teachers for doing nothing wrong, sat by himself at lunch and went home exhausted. He was happy that Vicki was on, even if she did live in England. The conversation itself was about a recent problem Ali had had in self confidence....

“No, I’m a jerk. I just don’t think I’m a nice person...” said Ali.
“Uh, Ali, your awesome. And what a Vicki says is always true and will always happen.” Replied Vicki.
“lol, so, lets say...hmm....you wouldn’t mind just saying that the TARDIS will appear beside me with an instruction manual inside it, would you?” asked Ali, joking.
“Uh...yeah...what he said.” Said Vicki.
There was a long pause.
“Vicki, you are NOT going to believe this...”said Ali.
“What?” replied Vicki.
“There’s a blue box beside me...” said Ali. “I’m going to check this out...”
Ali got up and walked inside the familiar blue police box, and to his complete amazement, found that it was bigger in the inside than on the outside.
“Uh...problem...” he said to Vicki.
“No instruction manual?” she replied.
“Not...exactly. There is one, but its...well...50000 pages long.” Said Ali.
He looked around the TARDIS, checking each door to see what it held. Then he came across something peculiar. It was a small machine, just the right soze for his arm.
“I have GOTTA try this...” he said, smiling. Ali put his arm in the machine and a second later pulled it out, after yelling. “Sheesh! What did that thing just inject me with?!” He took a few steps before stopping. “No...” His laptop pinged.
“Ali?” said Vicki.
“You’re not going to belive this...” replied Ali.
“What?” asked Vicki.
“Two hearts...” Ali smiled and ran to the center of the TARDIS, grabbing the instruction manual. “Ah, screw this....to England!” He laughed and pulled a lever, and with that, he arrived outside Vicki’s door. He walked out of the TARDIS, still wearing his school uniform. “Vicki!” he shouted. A girl sticked her head out the top window. She smiled. “No...”

Form:

Name:
Appearence:

Invite by me ONLY! Though if you want to, you can follow the story.
Ali ^^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The new Doctor (INVITE ONLY)

Postby flirtygirl09 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:37 am

name Vicky
age 16
gender female
appearance semi long black hair red undershirt black skinny trouses and leather jacket wears high heal boots
Loves miss vickii snowdrop777 for everrr an ever :DDDDDDDD xxxx dont mess with me coz I know Chuck norris :D
flirtygirl09

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrop777 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 am

Name: Vicki
Apperance: Long blonde wavy hair with natural brown and copper highlights. Tends to ware sleeveless tops with jeans though wears a black or red or blue or purpley jumper, a long black riding coat with a black fake fur scarf.
Other: Vicky is her best friend from school. They've known each other ever since they started Upper School. Vicki was the one talking to Ali at the time.
I'M A TRENCHER AND PROUD! =)
I'm a Marianas Trench Fan, incase you havent guessed already =D
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ali ^^ » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 am

((Right then, off we start. ^^))

"So...." said Ali. "Wanna have a look?" He smiled.
Ali ^^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrop777 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 am

Snowdrop777: "Why not" She said smling, can't wait for Vicky to see this, she'll be round soon"

Flirtygirl09: 'vicky knocked on the door and waited for them to awnser but not knowing that something was watching her waiting for the right moment to pounce'

(Am at Flirtygirls house we aregoing to do the post's on my account so it saves us from loginng in and out again and again ;D)
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ali ^^ » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:00 am

"Come on then, get down here!" shouted Ali, laughing.
Ali ^^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrop777 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 am

Snowdrop777: "Hang on, I think that's Vicky at the door" She calls to him, she rushes to the door and opens it "Hey b**ch" she greeted.

Flirtygirl09: she dashes in just missng the door when she cries ''quickly lets go theres something behinde me i dont know what it is but but we must go i think .....i think its the werewolf i think its after us ''
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ali ^^ » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 am

"Vicki?" asked Ali, slightly concerned. He closed the door of the tardis behind him and took a few steps towards the house. "You ok?"
Ali ^^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrop777 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 am

flirtygirl: she sits down and catches her breath '' Im not sure it was all a blur one minute im stading outside vickis house the next im running for my bloody life But what i dont get is why its here there must be something it wants from us but what could it be''. she gets up and looks with a questioning face.

Snowdrop777: Vicki looked about she turned her back to face Vicky "Welll it's gone now..." suddenly there was a grey blur, a werewolf pinned her to the ground, She screamed loudly. It bares it's teeth inches from her face, it growls. She gives it an evil look, the kicks it in the nuts. The wolf whinned loudly and staggered to the side. Vicki jumped to her feet "GET INTO THE POLICE BOX!"She screamed, she grabbed Vicky's shoulder and began pulling her along.

Flirtygirl09: ''hey is the...tardis OMG ali are u the next time lord'' she runs into the tardis and falls over the door frame and looks up 'woah its amazing'' then she gets up looks at ali and vicki and faints to the ground
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ali ^^ » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 am

"Right...never done this before..." Ali lifted Vicky and put her further into the TARDIS. "Close the door!"
Ali ^^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me