⟨ ⚔ ─ shifty hands and thirsty eyes ,, ─── ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

⟨ ⚔ ─ shifty hands and thirsty eyes ,, ─── ]

Postby rogan » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:57 pm

xxxxxxxxx 𝗠𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 !
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥 xxxxxxxxx
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( 𝘖𝘏, 𝘔𝘠 𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘓 ! ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx one on one between eidolon and rogan
please refrain from posting on this thread unless you're either of us, thank you !! -
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟨ ⚔ ─ rose-marie ,, ─── ]

Postby rogan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:25 am

x
x
xxxxxx -𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑬
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
rose-marie nixon, primarily called rose. professionally known as dove. xxix 28 years old, born in
january. xxix cisfemale, she/her; bisexual, female lean. xxix daughter of a sheriff, bounty hunter

somewhat obedient, just, thoughtful, strategic, quiet, quick-witted, hotheaded, intelligent, alert,
cold, evasive and secretive towards unfamiliar people, vague, asocial & introverted, relentless

rose was born to a scottish mother and an american father. she was raised running around the jail
cells of valentine. because of her frequent visits to the jail, she had developed a liking towards
the works of the law; rambling on and on constantly about how she was going to follow the steps
of her father and become a sheriff herself. the older she got, however, the more she realized that
this may not be possible; as women sheriffs or deputies were not common, if seen at all. despite
this let down, though, rose continued on with taking her father's gun lessons, and learning horse
riding from her mother's grueling lessons. by about eighteen or nineteen, she became a confident
sharpshooter and rider, at least amongst her friends and family.

after fighting a while longer against the law, and having failed to get a job alongside her father at
the valentine jail, rose found herself turning towards the idea of bounty hunting instead. both of
her parents had frowned upon it for some time, but after a while of convincing, they finally ended
their attempts at convincing her of doing something else. this had come with some conditions set
for her; they allowed her to continue living in their home, so long as she didn't bring any bounties
or outlaws to their home. this is something she deeply respects, as she holds a lot of care towards
her parents, so she never does leave trails back to her own home.

while she has no desire to change her path, she frequently wonders if it was the right one to take.

primarily rides a palomino overo paint mare named dolly; but she does borrow her father's flaxen
chestnut gelding oakly, and her mother's dark bay turkoman stallion named ash. xxx uses both a
carcano rifle, and a lemat revolver dual wielded with a navy revolver. has a double barrel shotgun
that she keeps at her parents' home until she needs it. will use tomahawks, but prefers not to.
Last edited by rogan on Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟨ ⚔ ─ harriet ,, ─── ]

Postby eidolon. » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 pm

harriet 'dust devil' myers x female x 29 yrs x outlaw x lesbian x american
────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; vigilant, trustworthy, courageous
negative traits; conniving, stubborn, relentless, sly

born to an unknown mother and an outlawed father, harriet was likely destined for gang life from a young age. her father tried his best, showing up as best he could and showing her how to ride a horse or wield a gun at an age that was, in hindsight, far too young. she was left to her own devices for a majority of her upbringing, stuck around the slums of saint denis trying to steal scraps or coins. taught her how to deal with all life throws at you by the time she reached her later teens. by that point, she'd had enough of living like some ratty low-life; she stole the first horse she found, robbed someone of their pistol, and fled to the wilds of the bayou.

harriet lived as a lone outlaw for a couple years, staying hidden away in the shadows for the most part. nothing but petty crime and the occasional home robbery until she met one 'jacob 'dusk' reed'. none other than the leader of the infamous viper gang. who she'd tried to rob. great first meeting. rather than being angry, the man seemed almost endeared by the attempted robbery. offered harriet a place in his gang, granted that she proved she could earn her keep; which, in time, she more than did. since then, harriet has become a valued gang member within the vipers, a deadly shot with a love for gunfire.

horse; harriet's steed is a black kladruber stallion, goliath. much like his name suggests he's a large, strong horse who won't hesitate to charge into fights. not the fastest but more than makes up for it with stamina and the perfect demeanour for an outlaw's mount.
loadout; typically has a pair of schofield revolvers on her at all times. likely to be seen with a lancaster repeater if out with the intention to fight.
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟨ ⚔ ─ one ,, ─── ]

Postby rogan » Fri May 03, 2024 7:56 am

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤-𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖤 𝘋𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝖭𝖨𝖷𝖮𝖭 xxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ROLEbounty hunter xxxxxx LOCATIONrhodes saloon xxxxxx WORD COUNT1040
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxSwaying slightly with the steady, slow steps of her horse━ Rose kept her eyes open as she drifted over the empty, dusted space. Rhodes was quiet, the usual bustle quieting down after the sun began to set. She was pleased with how quiet it had fallen, at least on the streets━ it would make her task much, much easier to fulfill with less people hobbling around that she'd have to dodge.

xxBright lights flooded out of buildings, the brightest light casting a sectioned illumination over the dirt road, shadows dancing from inside. Her eyes raised slowly up towards the large wooden letters nailed above the porch, and she tugged lightly on the reigns to get her horse to rotate to a full stop beside it. She studied the murky window, and the bodies that were moving around inside of it. She squinted against the wind, and slowly tugged the reigns to guide her horse towards the hitching rail before dismounting and hitching her horse loosely to the wood.

xxShe stepped up the steps towards the swinging doors, adjusting her revolver in it's holster so that it sat within easier reach. Her hand twitched slightly against the chilled metal, as if she were going to grab it, but quickly got pulled away to tug her coat over it. A few lingering drunks eyed her from the benches along the wall, unidentifiable glares towards her holster. Rose neither ignored nor responded, acknowledging their glare with an arched eyebrow of her own.

xxRose then pushed the doors of the saloon open, introducing herself to the golden light and swinging piano music. Carefully, her eyes rolled along the dancing and moving bodies, searching for one particular, though she was unsuccessful for the first portion. She curled her lips into her mouth, biting down on them slightly as she rolled her eyes over the packed saloon again. Not once had she remembered the town of Rhodes having so many people, let alone so many in one building; but, she supposed, it wasn't entirely unnatural.

xxJust making my job harder than it has to be.

xxPulling the folded bounty poster out of her pocket, Rose carefully unfolded it to take a look at the drawn picture that was enlarged in the center. Her eyes grazed over it, taking in the woman's most notable features to try and etch it into her brain. After a moment longer of staring at the picture, she folded it back up along with the creases and slipped it into the inner pocket of her coat. Again, she ran her eyes over the many faces of those that were talking amongst themselves on the main floor, eventually allowing her gaze to move to the upper floor level to look through the few faces looming over the railing along the ledge. Then, with a sigh of slight defeat, Rose returned her search to the main floor.

xxOnce she had walked further into the saloon, and closer to the bar, Rose slowed her once brisk walking to take in the occupants. When she had met just her target, Rose slipped her hand into her inner pocket, retrieving the bounty poster once again as she continued her approach. She unfolded it, slipping it flat onto the counter as she finally came closer to Harriet. Now, at her pause, Rose-Marie grabbed the grip of her revolver, pulling it from it's holster and crossing it towards the other side of her body so that the barrel was pointed away from the bounty to her right.

xxRose tapped her finger over the bounty poster, almost as if a taunt, even if she hadn't made it a point to grasp the other's attention just yet. She offered a light wave with her empty hand, before she returned it to the mindless tapping against the withering paper. Then, once she had a glass in front of her and occupied her free hand with it, She turned her head towards Harriet. "Talk is loud around here," she mused, turning her attention away to take a light swig of the whiskey. "Face is plastered everywhere west of here," she turned her head, briefly to face away from Harriet and towards the board on the wall of the saloon, her eye catching the all-so-familiar poster pinned into it.

xxSwirling the beverage around the sides of the glass, Rose calmly adjusted her gaze to peer over at Harriet almost nonchalantly, an eyebrow twitching. "Ain't no stranger to Rhodes, either, by the looks of it."

xxIn one smooth motion, Rose brought the drink up to her lips and finished off the glass, setting it down quietly at the opposite end of the counter. Her lips flicked up at the corners, and with a forcedly calm demeanor, she turned herself and propped herself with her weight leaning against the table. Her gaze sharpened slightly, but she kept her posture relaxed, even against the weight of the gun in her hand. "I'm not looking for a scene, y'ain't worth the trouble of one," she lifted her free hand to press her index finger against the paper, carefully sliding it towards her.

xxRose-Marie retracted her hand back to its previously draped position over the edge of the counter. She knew that it was unlikely Harriet would agree to simply go with her, bounties never did that unless they were shot dead. Rose had little qualms about killing bounties as needed; there wouldn't be a reason not to in any sort of self defense against them. But she would rather a gang member alive than dead; especially one in a gang of such stature as the Vipers. As much as she may have wanted Harriet caught and bound alive, if deemed necessary; that's exactly how she would take her.

xxFor a moment longer, she continued to keep her gaze almost dead-locked on the outlaw before her, unblinking, unmoving━ waiting for her to to make a move. She had heard enough about the other to know that she was trigger-happy, that she had no qualms against using her forearms plastered to her side. And that was certainly more terrifying than the off chance that Harriet run.

xxIn fact, Rose may prefer to give a chase than get into a gunfight.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟨ ⚔ ─ two ,, ─── ]

Postby eidolon. » Fri May 03, 2024 9:48 am

❛ 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗧 𝘿𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝗠𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗦 ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙀outlaw xxxxxx 𝙇𝙊𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉rhodes saloonxxxxxx 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏953
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxA beer bottle was placed against chapped lips, vaguely quirked up into some form of a smile at the words of a drunk farmhand nearby. Something about cattle being stolen, by, and she quoted, “Gun wielding coyotes.” Never was a quiet night in the parlour house. Rhodes had never been Harriet’s personal choice of haunt; it was much too humid for her tastes in Lemoyne, and the town’s inhabitants weren’t good for anything but drunken remarks and being easy targets. Still, the Vipers had set up camp nearby and Goliath deserved a shorter distance to run than all the way up to Valentine. Rhodes it was.

xxAs far as nights in the town’s saloon went, it wasn’t all too busy by Rhodes standards. There were still a fair amount of people present of course - it was still the only saloon available unless you wanted to buy moonshine at the fence nearby - but she’d seen it much worse. A fair few people were littered around the bar, herself included, while others inhabited the booths that lined the saloon’s walls and some gambled their life savings away at the blackjack table upstairs. What else was new.

xxThankfully, she remained undisturbed for the most part, content to nurse her beers on her lonesome. It hadn’t always been that way, especially not when she’d first joined up with the Vipers. A lady in the garb of a man, sauntering up to the bar in a town full of the most rancid men she knew. The saloon’s walls still held the bullet wounds that had earned the outlaw her status of “not to be messed with” whenever she came to town; and that had banned her from Rhodes for a little while, but that was neither here nor there.

xxThe sound of the saloon’s doors swinging open didn’t draw any of her attention. People came and went all the time, all through those same doors. It was more habit than anything that had her tilting the brim of her hat down lower, leaving her face casted in shadow. A useful trick for staying anonymous and intimidation both. Though… to be fair, she wouldn’t quite mind a fight. The past few days with the gang had just consisted of travelling from one camp to another, maybe robbing an unlucky stagecoach on the way if they happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Her fingers itched for the familiar feel of bullets firing, the crack of a gun. It got all too boring without it.

xxIt was tilting her head back to get the last dregs of beer that lingered in her bottle that seemed to have gotten her caught. In between looking down and back up again, a stranger had slipped into the spot beside her. Harriet gave the woman a glance up and down out of the corner of her eye; blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, revolvers… didn’t ring any bells. In hindsight, it probably should have at least had alarm bells ringing in her mind with how quickly she’d been singled out of the crowd. Usually even newcomers knew to give the infamous Dust Devil her space. A glance down towards the bartop, and she saw a sketch of her own face staring right back at her. The outlaw huffed out something almost akin to a chuckle at that. Bold move.

xxActing as if she hadn’t noticed her own bounty poster being waved in her face, Harriet responded to the woman’s wave with a polite tip to her hat, flagging the bartender down for another bottle. At this rate, she’d be needing it. Hazel eyes lazily drifted the woman’s way when she spoke, following her gaze to the poster board that sat on the saloon’s wall. Proved how much the sheriff cared in this town, that she was allowed to saunter around even while her own face was wanted dead or alive on every available surface that Rhodes had to offer.

xxHarriet’s voice was smooth when she spoke, a slight rasp behind the words she spun. “Ain’t you a clever one? Not even too sure why they bother havin’ that up there. Ain’t nobody tried makin’ a move on me in all my years here until you showed up.” The grin that rose to her lips was a little too wide to be genuine, eyes too narrowed to be anything but sly. She glanced back towards her poster, head tilted as if she were analysing the thing. “Never do get your good angle on a poster. Think that’s one of the requirements, eh?”

xxShe turned to lean with her back resting against the bar rather than her front, elbows propped up on the wooden counter. “Aww, you break a girl’s heart. Not even a little one?” For as much as her words teased, Harriet’s gaze was masked. Sharp. For all parts, the outlaw was ready to spring into action at the drop of a pin. The slightest wrong move, and her revolvers would be out within a heartbeat.

xxHarriet slid the poster back with that same sort of easy movement, knocking the rest of her beer back and slamming the bottle down on the counter. “Now, sorry to burst your bubble darlin’, but I ain’t exactly in the business of just goin’ along with bounty hunters. Bad for appearances, y’know? How ‘bout you go after some small fry if you ain’t wanna go makin’ a scene.”

xxOh, how she hoped the bounty hunter would end up reacting. She was never one to flee unless it was entirely necessary, but if feigning escape was the excuse she needed to get into a good old fashioned gunfight, well…

xxShe was willing to make exceptions.
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me