Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:32 pm

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea, queen

The reddish brown haired elf smiled as he looked at the two woman. Now he could see where she got most, if not all, her looks from. Not that the king was unattractive or anything, but Danny thought Nalaea looked more like her mom. He continued to smile, as they hugged. He and Marina stood by silently, as the queen spoke. He took his daughter's hand a moment, smiling at the young girl. She hummed a small sound, as she smiled back at her father. He felt his heart warm a little, his soul soaring, as he saw the smile from his daughter.

He could only assume the queen felt the same, being able to see Nalaea again. He blinked and raised his head, or rather straightened, as she spoke to them. He nodded and said "Yes... yes ma'am." He then fell silent, but was thinking of the fact the king definitely expected it. Shaking his head, he cut thoughts off quickly. He didn't think of the king more than necessary, especially since the town seemed displeased with the guy. He let out a small sigh. He said "You...you have a lovely daughter, she definitely takes after you!" then blushed and looked down.

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man smiled at the girls. He sat in his chair and hummed a small sound, picking up a book.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled. She pet the ears of the other girl, then stopped and glanced to her grandpa.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The black and white haired and tailed one made little sounds and purred. Her ears perked back up, as the other stopped petting her ears.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The reddish brown haired one cutely splayed their ears, showing they were feeling shy. The white tipped tail rapidly flicked, what humans called 'wagging'. They inhaled as Momo ran a thumb over their hand. Shion ran over and they giggled, lifting the child into their lap.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The light reddish haired one continued to smile as they looked at the other. Their reddish brown ears twitched, and the tail flicked a bit. They rubbed a thumb over the skin of the hand of the other, and heard Kouu inhale. Then Shion ran over and nearly ruined the moment...The moment was saved when Kouu just smiled and picked the child up. Shion giggled and sat in Kouu's lap, while Momo continued to hold their hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:13 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || Female || Sindar Elf || Princess || Tagged: her mother and Danny ||

She watched the two for a moment, and she felt her own face flush. ”Oh well I’m flattered. But I definitely know that I do. I’m proud of the woman that she’s become and I can’t wait for when she’s Queen.” she said with a soft smile and then walked out the door. Nalaea wanted to hide her face from the world but she decided not to. The elf sat up straight and shook out her hair before collecting herself.

“Hmm….A nice little soup and some tea would be nice, especially on a beautiful day like this.” she said with a smile. Nalaea heard something outside and saw that it was her father, again, walking by but this time with some people she didn’t recognize. Shrugging it off, Nalaea paid it no attention and glanced at Danny with a soft smile.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:47 pm

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea, queen

The reddish brown haired elf nodded as he looked at the Queen. "She'll be a great queen," he said, whenever that day would come. He watched the queen head out the door, so then he focused in Nalaea. He smiled as he looked at her, and listened as she spoke to him now.

He nodded along to what she was saying she'd like to order from the menu. "Do you have a preference for what kind of soup and tea? Or would you like to leave the flavors up to us?" he asked her then. He usually left the picking of the tea flavor to Marina, since she loved tea so much.

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man smiled at the girls. He sat in his chair and hummed a small sound, picking up a book.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled. She pet the ears of the other girl, then stopped and glanced to her grandpa.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The black and white haired and tailed one made little sounds and purred. Her ears perked back up, as the other stopped petting her ears.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The reddish brown haired one cutely splayed their ears, showing they were feeling shy. The white tipped tail rapidly flicked, what humans called 'wagging'. They inhaled as Momo ran a thumb over their hand. Shion ran over and they giggled, lifting the child into their lap.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The light reddish haired one continued to smile as they looked at the other. Their reddish brown ears twitched, and the tail flicked a bit. They rubbed a thumb over the skin of the hand of the other, and heard Kouu inhale. Then Shion ran over and nearly ruined the moment...The moment was saved when Kouu just smiled and picked the child up. Shion giggled and sat in Kouu's lap, while Momo continued to hold their hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || Female || 122 years old || Princess || Sindar elf || Tagged: Danny ||

”As far as soups go, I’m not too picky. But as for teas, I’m not a fan of anything with ginger.” she said as she leaned forward and rested her head in her hands. It was starting to get busier as the day progressed. And thankfully for her, she had nothing else to do. The only thing she had to worry about was the silly party that was being held tonight at the castle. Her father had a reason why he was hosting a party, and it wasn’t because of the Prince that was arriving.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:15 pm

The reddish brown haired elf nodded as he looked at the princess. He said "A nice squash soup or some tomato soup should do good then." He then looked to Marina, smiling at her as she got to brewing the tea. He saw the package for the white pear tea, and he smiled. "Ah...Marina has decided on a white pear tea," he said. He then also said "I honestly love the pear and peach teas, they're really good tasting."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:19 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || Female || 122 years old || Princess || Sindar elf || Tagged: Danny ||

”Ooh white pear tea is actually one of my favorites that I have. Haven’t had one in some time…and either of those soups are fine!” the young princess said with a soft smile. While she was waiting for the food and drink, she glanced over at the window and watched everything that was going on. The street was filled with people, the leaves were blowing gently in the breeze. The sound of laughter from the kids running and playing. She noticed some people putting up the decorations, in preparation for the festival.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:26 pm

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The reddish brown haired elf smiled as he looked at the princess. Marina giggled and nodded to her, saying "White pear is one of my favorites too." She then fell silent as she continued to brew the tea. Danny smiled and ruffled her hair a bit, then looked to Nalaea once more. He nodded and said "I'll go with the squash soup, then." He went to heat up the soup, having actually premade a pot of it. As it was heating up, he came back and said "Its heating up now. Oh, um...princess, would you happen to know where I could find a dog or cat, or maybe even a friendly wolf? Though a wolf may not...like us, I guess. Anyway, Marina has been wanting a pet."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:50 am

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || Female || Sindar elf || Princess || Tagged: Danny ||

”Hmm that’s an interesting thing….As far as wolves go….Thats a bit of a stretch….I was very fortunate with getting Eira. She was a gift from the Orhohil. She was a gift from one of their nobles. Her breed is extremely rare. Silver wolves are super rare and extremely expensive. But just regular wolf, doable. I’ve got connections for whatever you are interested in.” she said, turning her attention back to the older man.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:52 am

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The reddish brown haired elf smiled as he looked at the princess. He said "I think a wolfdog could be nice, and then...I'll find a cat somewhere. Cats are easier to find, we just haven't really connected with one. The wolfdog will be more of a family companion. The cat is going to just be for Marina," he said. Marina looked at him and smiled, then he headed back for the soup as he heard the timer go off. Meanwhile, Marina finished up the tea. She put some in a mug for Nalaea, and quietly held it out towards the princess.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me