» 1x1 daifuku & fawn !! ★

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

» 1x1 daifuku & fawn !! ★

Postby fawn, » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:02 am

1 x 1 roleplay for daifuku and fawn,

please don't post here if you aren't them! thank you! c:

LEAFCLAN
Leader
Brackenstar ♀️

Deputy
Puddlefoot ♂️

Medicine Cats
Frostlight ♀️
Sparrowtail ♂️

Warriors
Cloudpelt ♂️
Dapplefur ♀️
Dustfang ♂️
Lightwing ♀️

Apprentices
Applepaw ♀️
Batpaw ♂️
Badgerpaw ♂️

Queens

Elders
Longtooth ♂️
Greyfur ♀️
MEADOWCLAN
Leader
Berrystar ♂️

Deputy
n/a

Medicine Cats
Ebonystrike ♂️

Warriors
Briarstorm ♂️
Feathermist ♀️
Slatefur ♂️
Cherrytail ♂️

Apprentices
Goldenpaw ♀️
Littlepaw ♀️
Oakpaw ♂️

Queens
Mapleblossom ♀️

Elders
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» frostlight !! ★

Postby fawn, » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:02 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxi. frostkit, frostpaw, frostlight ii. 26 moons iii.
xxxshe-cat iv. medicine cat of leafclan v. hetero
xxxsexual/romantic vi. no crush vii. snowy white
xxxpelt viii. light amber eyes ix. prefix: frost for
xxxher pelt color, suffix: light for her sweet nature
xxxand connection with starclan x. optimistic,
xxxempathetic, xi. naive, insecure in her abilities

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 !! )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostlight and her brother Cloudpelt had been born at the tail end of a harsh leafbare in the forest,
prey had been pretty scarce for a while and their mother was struggling to produce enough milk to
care for them. As a result of this, Cloudpelt had become very unwell, he caught greencough and
there was a moment where they were told to prepare for the worst. Frostlight remembered all
of the times that Sparrowtail, the clan's medicine cat at the time, would come in and out of the
nursery to care for her brother. Frostlight was enraptured by the healing abilities given to the
medicine cat by Starclan and eventually developed a curiosity for the plants and herbs that were
able to heal a cat and make them feel better. Cloudpelt thankfully survived his bout of greencough
and later became a plucky apprentice and a fine warrior for Leafclan. Frostlight never forgot what
Sparrowtail did to save her brother and after going through her warrior apprenticeship for only a
few moons, she asked Sparrowtail if she could mentor under him and become his apprentice. The
she-cat was overjoyed when he agreed to talk to their leader, Brackenstar, and the next thing she
knew, Frostlight was the new medicine cat apprentice. She relished in her training and only a few
moons ago, she took the trip to the Moonpoint with Sparrowtail and gained her medicine cat name.

▬▬▬▬▬( 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 !! )▬▬▬▬▬
Frostlight is a sweet and gentle she-cat, she can be firm when she has to be but she prefers a more
gentle manner. This is not to say that she is a pushover, but it might take her a moment to find her
voice and speak out. She is a very empathetic cat and hates to see her clanmates suffering, often
working long hours to ensure that she's fully stocked up on the herbs and seeds she needs to help
them all feel their best. Frostlight is quite a naive cat, she has a very optimistic attitude, but due
to spending the majority of her training within camp and the tenuous peace that currently held
between them and the neighbouring clan, she had never had to deal with any real emergencies
and sometimes she worries that her skills are not yet strong enough to cope with something bad.
She appreciates the patience of Sparrowtail who has coached her through all of her training and
imparted a lot of wisdom to her. Though she is young, she is a responsible and dependable she-cat
and she has earned the respect of many of her clanmates. Some think that she could do with finding
her voice a little more, but her sweet, caring ways are thought of as endearing and she is well-liked.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» 𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄 !! ★

Postby daifuku » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:43 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RANK. xxxxl meadowclan medicine cat
EYES. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl yellow-green
FUR. xxxxxx dark brown with red hues
xxxxxx
NAME. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ebonystrike
AGE. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl thirty moons
GENDER. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx male

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ebonystrike was xone of the most xpromising xapprentices for xhis age xwith xhis physical
prowess and sharp mind. but at the peak of his youth, his arrogance led to a fall from the
trees, xleaving his front right leg xbroken and irreversibly injured. at ten moons, xhe was
forced to restart his apprenticeship - this time to become a medicine cat. xbecause of his
shattered dreams, xebonystrike has always been quite xresentful. xhe constantly longs for
the warrior xlife he could have had, xand absolutely xdespises when people look down on
him with pity. xhe tends to be overly sensitive, taking offense at even the slightest jab at
his ego. his lingering negativity makes him irritable and impatient, xand others often feel
like they're xwalking on xeggshells around xhim. xdespite his behaviour though, he isn't a
mean or cruel cat at his core. xhe doesn't enjoy the hurt he inflicts on others, xand often
feels guilty about his harsh words. xwhile he's too prideful to verbally apologize, xhe does
make up for his xoutbursts with his xactions when he feels he's gone too far. xand even if
being a medicine cat wasn't his choice, xhe is cares enough to be dedicated to his duties.
the xbottom xline is that xwhatever xhe does, xebonystrike xmakes sure he xdoes it right.
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» ( frostlight i. ) !! ★

Postby fawn, » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:13 am

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
( 26 moons . she-cat . medicine cat . leafclan )
( mentions: brackenstar, puddlefoot, cloudpelt, dustfang, dapplefur . tagged: sparrowtail )

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The first rays of the dawn had barely registered to the white-pelted she-cat, her amber eyes searching behind her as she padded silently along. The angry orange staining the sky was only starting to ebb away as the blackened forest seemed to seethe with dark smoke behind her.

It was true that they had had a particularly dry greenleaf, there had been no rain for at least a moon, and the elders were beginning to mutter that Starclan was displeased with them when a terrible storm hit. One moment, the day had just been winding down as the clan shared tongues, the next lightning had split the sky apart. Even with this great storm, there was no rain and the dry forest foliage was quickly set alight. The clan had looked on in horror as the flames spread and began licking at the wall of bracken that had once been a strong shelter for their camp. Blind panic spread quickly and that was likely what caused a lot of the unfortunate deaths, within moments a handful of warriors were gone. Brackenstar took control and directed the remaining Leafclan members out of the camp. Her deputy, Puddlefoot, did what he could to ensure no other cats bolted in blind panic whilst they headed for the long slope that led out of the forest.

Frostlight felt sorrow well up inside her as she thought about the members of her clan who had not made it, all ranks among the clan had suffered their blows. She looked up at the cats moving as one ahead of her, their determined strides taking them towards the crest of the hill. The familiar white pelt of her brother caught her eye and she couldn't help but utter a small thank you to Starclan for keeping him safe. Dustfang and Dapplefur were helping to nudge along the apprentices as they finally reached the top. With the fire dying down, the clan finally stopped to rest and look back and survey the destruction. The forest lay stripped bare before them, though the forest had been vast enough to support two clans, the dry environment had fed the fire beyond belief. The regrowth would take many moons now that greenleaf was beginning to give way to leaf-fall there was no way that they could rebuild their home and be safe.

Frostlight hastily got to her paws as the familiar brown tabby pelt of her mentor came padding towards her. Sparrowtail dipped his head and touched his nose to her shoulder briefly, she relished the comfort he offered and then met his green eyes as he spoke seriously to her. "We are lucky that so many of us were able to survive despite the odds," his voice was quiet but steady, "Starclan must have been watching over us. With those cats left the most serious injuries are burns, we will have to look for some burdock root as soon as we can." She nodded in agreement, luckily, burdock wasn't too hard to come by, even in the heat that they'd had. "Take Cloudpelt with you and try and fetch enough to treat the elders and apprentices." She stood and flicked her tail to signal her brother to come over as he looked up at her movement,
    "Yes Sparrowtail, I won't go far." Her mentor dipped his head and began moving among the remaining clan members, checking them for smoke inhalation and any other injuries.

Her brother fell into step beside her as they headed towards a small clearing nearby. She could feel Cloudpelt's warmth as his pelt mingled with her own, he was quiet and his gaze was thoughtful. She decided not to interrupt his musings for now. With a little bit of digging at the edge of the clearing, Frostlight was able to gently unearth the root of the burdock leaves, she took it gently between her teeth and dropped it next to Cloudpelt. She flicked her ears towards it as she spoke,
    "This is what we're looking for, they're quite fragile so make sure you're careful with your digging, we better get extra, I bet Meadowclan is suffering as well." She didn't miss his scornful snort but he offered her a friendly purr and butted his head against her shoulder before he began searching the ground for more roots. She shook her head fondly and began to look herself.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daifuku » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:31 pm

★ ─── 𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗘 )
    MEADOWCLAN MEDICINE CAT. TOM. THIRTY MOONS. MENTIONS GOLDENPAW, BERRYSTAR, BRIARSTORM. TAGS FROSTLIGHT.

Grief was an odd thing. It drove some to deep cries of sorrow, crushed others spirits, numbed their senses ─ but at the very core of their various reactions was a shared hurt. A pain that was reflected in the eyes of Ebonystrike's clanmates, that emanated from their very beings like the orange glow in the sky. Coughing brusquely, the tom looked down at his younger sister, who lay with her nose buried in her paws. His heart ached for Goldenpaw, and in an uncharacteristically gentle gesture, he brushed her shoulder with his tail. Ebonystrike opened his mouth, then promptly closed it. There were no words that could assuage the loss of their friends and family.

He lifted his head as Berrystar came padding over, exhaustion written in every one of the leader's movements. "Head count is done," Berrystar spoke in a hushed voice. "I've asked the senior warriors to gather anyone hurt over by those bushes." Ebonystrike followed the other tom's gaze. "I'm going to find Brackenstar and see how Leafclan is faring. Do ask for some help if you need it, Ebonystrike." Berrystar left as quickly as he arrived, though not without one final pointed look for Ebonystrike. At any other instance, the medicine cat might have rolled his eyes, but this time he simply nodded, before making his way towards the growing group of injured cats.

Fortunately, if he could even use that word, those who had made it out were mostly unscathed, aside from some minor burns. The worst of them was Briarstorm, who wailed on and on about his poor, handsome face. By the time Ebonystrike was finished inspecting the burn on the warrior's cheek, he was eerily close to a snappy outburst, which told him it was prime time to get out and about looking for herbs. Burdock root and... what was it again? He let out a hiss of frustration, begging his brain to think about anything other than the fire, the lives that lost or even the ache in his leg. Comfrey, that was it.

Not before long, his jaws were filled with long comfrey leaves, their tangy scent mixing poorly with the smoke. He zeroed in on a patch of dark-leaved thistles, dropping the herbs in his mouth off to the side so he could begin digging up the burdock root. He grimaced a little at the dirt caked around his claws, but continued the task absentmindedly, using the mindless activity as a break for his racing thoughts. A sudden rustle behind him made him whip around, fur standing on end. His eyes darted around, stealing a glimpse of a long, white pelt. "Who's there?" he called out, ears flattened.
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me