LF 1x1 Apothecaria RPG RP

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

LF 1x1 Apothecaria RPG RP

Postby CaeBabyBear » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:08 am

Hello and welcome to my ad! I am looking for someone who would love to delve into an rpg style potion making rp! This will run on the mechanics of Apothecaria (a journaling solo rpg) but you need no prior knowledge of the game or it's workings! You will also not need the original pdf of the game, as I will supply all the necessary information for the roleplay!

In this story, you play as a witch, tasked with healing the villagers of High Rannoc's ailments! The rest is up to you! This story is heavily based on creative writing, so be prepared to make things up! I will not be playing as any characters besides NPCs, so if you want a friend to adventure with, or a lover to cuddle with, then you'll need to play a bit to create some connections with the NPCs!

All I ask from you is a few basic things!
  • 18+ as content might get dark/heavy
  • If you're not 18+ and still REALLY wanna play this, then let me know and I'd be happy to still do it without the heavy topics! Though it is preferred otherwise...
  • Basic grasp of grammar/punctuation and the english language!
  • A discord account as that's where I intend to host the roleplay (in a private server so tupper can be used)
  • A solid or loose idea for a character (I don't mind lending you one of mine to use for JUST this roleplay!)
  • More than one-liner responses... minimum preference would be a paragraph, but as long as I have something to work off of, I don't mind less!

If you're interested, please contact me via discord @ kookypif

Hope to see you soon!!
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

Hello! Nice to see