๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ โ” โœฆ st. serpent & lacke

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ โ” โœฆ st. serpent & lacke

Postby lacke » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:19 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

a one x one roleplay between st. serpent
                        and i! focused around genshin oc's and an
                        alternate timeline where barely anyone
                        has visions (: dnp unless you are us.

Last edited by lacke on Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:20 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
i sรฒng kiu ii kento iii 24 iv cismale,
he/they pronouns v pansexual vi
5'9 vii long, curly brown hair viii
hazel eyes ix food stall/shop owner
x hydro vision on cloak xi polearm
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„, ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡
๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ
    the sรฒng family originated from inazuma,
    and have a long lineage of youkai genes.
    kentos parents were the first to move to
    liyue and start their family. quickly after
    the move, they opened up a fast growing
    food stall on the busy streets of liyue, &
    it quickly became a popular spot. when
kento turned 24, his family came down
with an unknown illness, and while thexxxxxxx
doctors tried their best, no medicine wasxxxxxxx
working. one fateful night, kentos entirexxxxxxx
family - mother, father and sister passedxxxxxxx
and while he himself was on deaths bed,xxxxxxx
his vision appeared, keeping him alive.xxxxxxx

๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐˜๐’, "๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„'๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ"
๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
intelligent, sociablek, dutiful, some might call kento a workaholic. he is rarely seen away
from the food stall, but he doesn't mind. he likes the bustling business - its able to keep
him distracted. on the side, he's known to help cure others' ailments with his vision. out
side of those he is familiar with, kento might appear as cold or reserved, and seemingly
seems to have no personality, but it just takes awhile for him to get warmed up is all.

โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by lacke on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:32 pm

x
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    โ–ˆโ•‘
    'x
    โ”€โ”€ โœฆ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โœฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—•๐—”๐—— ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ โ”€โ”€

01 olivier de lalune 02 male 03 twenty-five 04 homosexual 05 5'11 06 dendro 07 catalyst
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    heir to the de lalune family fortune, one of the wealthiest families in tevyat. olivier and his f
    amily did not originate from liyue, but loved its culture and people so much that they made
    it their home. the de lalune family contributed immensely to the industrialisation of liyue, a
    nd many of its citizens would often owe it to them for liyue's ever-thriving economy. olivier
    owns many estate around liyue, but favours to settle in liyue harbour. one could always kno
    w he is in town when the sound of a party would echo throughout the night from his estate
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘ โœฆ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ ๐—œ'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€ โœฆ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    carefree, calm, and soft-spoken, olivier is a
    man who would rather flow alongside the ti
    des than to fight it. his rather relaxed attitu
    de makes olivier fairly approachable, and he
    's always welcome for a small chat if one is i
    nclined. due to his opulent and wealthy upb
    ringing, olivier is quite socially tone deaf. h
    e thinks that if you throw enough mora at a
    problem, it will go away without any conseq
    uences. despite this, olivier generally means
    well to the people around him, regardless of
    social, cultural, and economic background'x
    โ•‘
    โ•‘
    โ•จ
    โœฆ
    โœฆ

โ•ฅ
    โ•‘
    when he is not busy tending to his green
    house and the various exotic plants withi
    n it, olivier is often found roaming in and
    around chihu rock, jumping from restaur
    ants to restaurants, shopping for the late
    st jewelleries and fabrics. olivier is a freq
    uent patron of yangshang teahouse, no d
    oubt to play more than a few rounds of c
    asino. olivier's mansion is almost never e
    mpty during nighttime, for he frequently
    hosts open invite parties that would ofte
    n last tirelessly to the following daysxxx'
    โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฆ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก !! .โ”€โ”€
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:35 pm

x

.xx
โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€ โœฐ โ”€โ”€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฐ โœฐ โ”€โ”€

evelynn de lalune โ€ข female โ€ข 46 y/o โ€ข 6'1" โ€ข june 11 โ€ข mother of olivier โ€ข kaiyang of the liyue qixing โ€ข istj
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€
mother of olivier and the matriarch to the incredibly wealthy and powerful de lalune family. evelynn is a wo
man of great affluence and influence, no doubt thanks to her expansive and eminent business ventures, an
d the countless business partners she founded and nurtured throughout the years. despite being a househ
old name for even the smallest to the biggest enterprise in tevyat, evelynn is seldom seen by the public eye
and is always on the move, but she could be spotted in liyue more so than in other regions. like olivier, eve
lynn not originally from liyue, but has since moved there after developing her shipping and exports venture
where she was then recruited to the liyue qixing as the council's kaiyang. ever since, evelynn has maintaine
d the position for more than a decade, and is always priming up olivier to take her place once she retiresxx

โ”€โ”€ โœฐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฐ โœฐ โ”€โ”€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ โ”€โ”€

those who have met evelynn describe her as intellige
nt, regal, civilised, sociable, and strict. she is one wh
o plans all of her agenda in advance and expects tho
se around her to keep up with her. evelynn has a sha
rp business and legal acumen, and seemingly knows,
with a heartbeat, when to take a brave commercial st
ep or when to bet against it. although dockworkers o
f liyue harbour and food vendors in chihu rock sing p
raises to evelynn for flourishing the local maritime tr
ades industry, inner circles of off-takers, governmen
t officials, and tycoons know of her cutthroat, power
-hungry, and manipulative edge. in fact, one high-le
vel, anonymous source from inazuma left one remar
k on evelynn after signing off an agreement with her
"she's the devil who sits at the jade chamber"xxx.
evelynn is one of the rarer figures of the liyue qixing
as her responsibilities often incentivise her to travel,
frequently far away from liyue. as the kaiyang of the
qixing, evelynn is in charge of the international com
merce sector and government relations, making her
a prominent figure in not only business groups, but
also in stately affairs of both liyue, and other region
s relying on trades with liyue. due to her scope of w
ork, evelynn leads a sizeable team of diplomats and
economists, who all hold the same commercial inter
ests as evelynn herself. although she is seldom seen
in public, even the most modest merchant in liyue h
arbour or the smallest of all food stalls in chihu rock
would know of evelynn and the corporate dominanc
e in which she holds over the entirety of tevyat itself

โ”€โ”€ โœฐ โ”€โ”€ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โœฐ โœฐ โ”€โ”€

โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
evelynn, among many others, could be described as ambitious and hard-headed. she used
to solely prize the social and financial position that she holds as one of the members of th
e de lalune family, up until she met her husband, olivier's father, thirty years ago. he was t
he son of a business tycoon in liyue who partnered with the de lalune's mining operation i
n the region. despite their similar social standing, her soon-to-be husband showed her th
locals of liyue, those working in the harbour and the night markets, who rely on families li
ke evelynn's for the prosperity of their own. this gave evelynn a new meaning to her life of
opulence. her husband left such an impact on her, many have said that evelynn's rising rut
hlessness against business competitors is due to his death around 7 years ago. now, evely
nn does what she does best in order to ensure that no harm shall befall upon olivier's path
โ”€โ”€ โœฐ โœฐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฐ โ”€โ”€
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:07 pm

x
    '
    โœฆxtall lady, taller ego. she knows the amount of power she has across liyue and tevyat
    โœฆxand wouldn't hesitate to use it to prove a point

โœฆxlike olivier, she has a penchant for emerald jewelleries

โœฆxis almost always seen with her two, black, chow chow dogs: jun and jie. they were
    โœฆxgiven to evelynn as puppies by her late husband

โœฆxrefers to jun and jie as her "handsome boys". loves them almost as much as she loves
    โœฆxolivier himself (maybe sometimes a bit more frfr)

โœฆxalmost never takes days off of her work, only doing so when having an appointment
    โœฆxwith olivier or on the anniversary of her husband's death

โœฆxevelynn is polite, but not very interested with meeting new people unless they are
    โœฆxuseful to her. tends to be a bit passive-aggressive to the people she dislikes

โœฆxenjoys liyue's beaches, if not within the jade castle or de lalune's family estate, one
    โœฆxcould probably find her with jun and jie in her seaside resort

โœฆxunmatchable business, legal, and political acuity. evelynn shapes not only liyue's
    โœฆxcommercial trends, but also its eco-political course

โœฆxwould always help olivier in his time of need, no matter how busy. evelynn hopes that
    โœฆxonce the time comes, olivier would be smarter, wiser, and more successful than she is
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:54 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
i chรฉng bรกi ii bรกi iii 26 iv cismale,
he/him pronouns v bisexual vi 6"2
vii short, wavy brown hair viii red
eyes ix guard for transport agency
x a lil closeted guy xi big claymore
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐Ž๐‡, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐€
    chรฉng bรกi is from liyue, coming from the
    small, humble yilong wharf. his family
    are pretty well-known, as they all come
    from a long line of guards in the sword
    and strongbox secure transport agency.
    because of the nature of his work, bรกi is
    often seen throughout the different areas
of liyue. there was a point where he wasxxxxxxx
hanging around liyue harbor a tad tooxxxxxxx
much. he is adept at martial arts, but isxxxxxxx
partial to just using his claymore. bรกi isxxxxxxx
overly confident in his abilities, and hexxxxxxx
quickly climbed the guard ranks!xxxxxxx

๐Œ๐€๐“๐‚๐‡, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‡๐€๐‹๐… ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐„๐Œ๐ˆ-๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“!
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
intelligent, dutiful, arrogant - just a few words one might use to describe bรกi. he knows
his worth and knows how skilled he is - he won't let anyone forget it. he is a big foodie,
with the excuse that walking around all of liyue keeps him hungry. outside of his guard
abilities, he honestly really doesn't do much that others might consider... important. he
tends to cause trouble, as he enjoys living in the pure chaos that he causes.

โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:04 am

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ he makes EVERYONE know how amazing he is. it has gotten to the point where even the guards that he works with (and some of his family) tend to actively avoid him at all costs.

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ he is a closeted bisexual, not completely understanding what he is feeling. in turn, this often comes in spouts of aggressiveness.

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ he is very extroverted, he's unafraid to approach anyone and strike up a conversation. that being said... whether that conversation is about HIM or not depends...

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ during his time in liyue harbor, he frequented kentos food stall. somehow bรกi got close to kento, but because of bรกi's conflicting internal feeling, the two had a hard fall out. bรกi was definitely not nice.

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ seeing as visions might be popping up again, he is aggressively jealous of those who have visions. to him, that is the only thing that can make someone live up to their potential. he truly believes he would be unstoppable if he was able to get a vision. (talk about cocky amiright)

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ here

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ here

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ here

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ here

โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ here
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:06 am

x
    โ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐“‡ข๐“†ธ โ”€
    location olivier's ship, liyue harbour // mood tired, excited // tag(s) kento
      the first thing that olivier wanted to do was to lay down in his hot tub with the familiar, warm, perfumed water around him and nothing else. however, as soon as the ship touched the watery edges of the dock, he knew for a fact that a relaxing evening was not bound to welcome him. as if a switch had been flipped, an explosion of scarlet lanterns from even the farthest corners of liyue harbour flew to the dark sky, illuminating the starry air with an intimate orange glow as cheers of liyue's locals gather in a throng of excitement, celebrating the arrival of olivier and kento: two of liyue's people who managed to quell the archon war

"i can't say i'm not flattered" olivier laughed to himself, walking further down onto the deck as he lovingly stared at the liyue locals who tirelessly cheered and waved at him. ah! how could he forget one thing? this sentimental sight would have been all for nothing if kento's still asleep at his quarters! picking up his feet and immediately rushing inside the ship's luxurious halls, olivier soon arrived in their cabin, to find kento still sleeping away oblivious to the clamour just right outside

"hey, kento, we're here" olivier whispered, gently caressing kento's rabbit ears in an attempt to rouse him awake from his sleep. he felt a bit bad trying to disturb the peaceful sleeping face that kento wore, but olivier knew he would feel much worse if he did not wake the yokai up to see the thousands of lanterns liyue has prepared for them. "can you hear that?" olivier murmured into kento's delicate ears as the cheers outside grew louder and louder "they're all here to see you...!"

olivier rested his head on kento's shoulder, hoping the latter would wake up sooner than later, but content nonetheless. the cold seaside air, kento's warmth, and the faint glow of the lantern lights peeking just outside the cabin windows... all of this olivier knew he would hold dear to his heart, because at least in his memories, this very moment would last forever

three knocks interrupted olivier's thoughts, the door creaked open to reveal one of the shipmates who handed olivier an ornate letter stamped with none other than the de lalune family crest. as soon as he thanked the shipmate, olivier carefully opened the letter, and from the thin yet sharp handwriting, he knew that this was from his mother without having to finish reading it

"so that's where all the lanterns are from..." olivier chuckled gently. it was no ordinary letter, it was an invitation to his very own welcome home party arranged by his mother. he'd be lying if he didn't already guess that she would do something as large and grand as this, but he was caught quite off-guard nonetheless. fatigue be damned, a party is currently thrown in his place! and olivier would not let anything lead him away from it, not even his initial plans of jumping into his hot tub. as soon as he finished reading the letter, olivier shed his current outfit, opening the closet doors and immediately shifting through his wardrobe to find his evening attire

as olivier mumbled to himself, face and arms deep into the curtain of clothes he had hung in the wardrobe, he heard the slightest shift and a small yawn behind him. kento had finally woke up. seeing him naturally confused as to why olivier was shirtless and why he was throwing piles of his coats and jackets to the wooden floor, olivier instantly smiled a gentle one

"someone's finally awake!" olivier said, pulling his searched for emerald suit from the depths of the closet and not-so-modestly showing it off to kento. "we're having a party!"

x
    โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†๐—ป๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐“ƒฆ โ”€
    location de lalune estate, liyue harbour // mood calm, happy // tag(s) --
      "miss evelynn, master olivier has just arrived in the dock. we have confirmed his receipt of the invitation. he should be here in 20 minutes"

with a clean, confident slide of her deep red lipstick for the finishing touch, evelynn sent a discreet glance at her assistant from the mirror of her vanity table before giving him a small yet gentle smile. "thank you, xinya. oh would you mind welcoming sir pascal? he should be arriving soon, i could imagine he's had a long trip from fontaine" with a stern nod, evelynn's assistant excused himself from her private sitting room and slinked away behind the ivory doors

though she wore her usual impartial, frigid face, evelynn could not help but crack a genuinely gentle smile to herself. it has been months since she had last seen her one and only son, and after learning that he had taken a dangerous part in the recently-quelled archon war, evelynn could not help but to long for olivier's safety. now since the ashes have cleared and upon learning that the latter is safe and well, evelynn jumped at the opportunity to arrange this welcome home party for olivier. and like a true de lalune, she had spared no expenses. from the lanterns, the florals, the refreshments, and the ships she lend to offshore guests, evelynn and her team had planned this night to be one of the grandest ones that liyue would bear witness to, almost on par to her wedding ceremony years ago

evelynn slipped into her white silk gown, the modest golden trims complimenting the gold and emerald accessories that she wore. finalising her evening look with a black fur shawl and similarly-coloured heels, evelynn stepped out of her boudoir where her two large chows chows, jun and jie, have been waiting for her with wagged tails. "sorry to keep you waiting my dears" evelynn said, bending down and petting their glossy sable fur. "are you boys ready to greet olivier back home?" with a synchronised bark in response, evelynn chuckled and started at the grand staircase with jun and jie by her side. elegant and sophisticated, yet powerful and confident in her every step, evelynn's arrival started an amalgamation of gasps and polite applauses from the crowd

a diplomatic smile crept on evelynn's face as it had done so multiple times while she greeted friends, families, and business partners alike. from those who formally addressed her as "kaiyang of the qixing" until her cousins and relatives who hugged and tenderly called her "evie". this night would surely be something worth remembering, honestly, what could ever go wrong?
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:02 pm

xx
      ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ (๐ฌ๐จฬ€๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ข๐ฎ)
        location: olivier's ship, liyue harbourxx feeling: sleepy, unsure xx tags: olivier, people of liyue
        for once in kento's life, he admittedly did not want to return to work. at least not for a couple of days, if not longer. besides, being one of the heroes of liyue took a toll on him after all. he hadn't expected to fall asleep on the boat ride home, much less sleep for as long as he had. the gentle voice of olivier murmuring in his ears caused him to stir, but he didn't quite grasp lucidity. it wasn't until there was a knock at the door that kento really woke into reality. he opened his eyes though didn't shift, watching olivier read something before turning to his closet. kento watched the man dig deeper and deeper into his closet, and it caused a smile to spread over kentos face. watching olivier simply exist was enough to bring light into kentos life.

he finally made himself sit up, a yawn creeping up on him. it was almost as if in the span of a blink olivier had his shirt off, and kentos immediate thought was to look away, but he couldn't. instead, he furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. olivier proudly waved an emerald suit in front of him, and kento chuckled, finally getting to his feet and stretching his arms above his head. "i think you mean you're having a party." he said matter of factly, crossing his arms. "i take no part in throwing a party." kento said dismissively, finally glancing from the suit to olivier. the look upon his partners face caused kento immediate panic. in an attempt to cast oliviers doubt away, kento frantically put his arms out in front of him, shaking them. "i'm sorry, i was mostly joking! what's the occasion of the party anyway?"

kento listened quietly as olivier explained the situation, mentioning that his mother was throwing a welcome party of sorts, at the de lalune abode. kento nodded eagerly, although on the inside he was a bit anxious, intimidated even. as olivier finished his explanation, kento stepped forward and placed a gentle kiss on the mans cheek. "it sounds fun." he said earnestly, before the commotion outside finally blew by his ears. he turned to look at the door, before looking back at olivier. "while you finish getting ready, i'm going to see what's going on out there," he mentioned, and without waiting for a response, kento exited the room, quickly whisking through the halls, eventually exiting and being greeted with the cool night air.

before even laying eyes on the harbor itself, his eyes were drawn to the beautiful lanterns that gracefully flew by the boat. immediately a soothing feeling washed over him as he walked to the edge, eyes never lingering from the lanterns in front of him. he placed his hands on the boat side, his ears laying back against his head. despite living in liyue harbor his entire life, the lanterns and the atmosphere never got tired. one of his favorite things was watching lanterns fly off. music played from somewhere off in the harbor, and he closed his eyes, taking in the music around him. the wind shifted slightly beside him, but he didn't even need to open his eyes to know who it was. olivier. "i'm afraid to open my eyes and look at everyone standing there," he admitted quietly, taking in the gentle breeze around them. with a little nudge from the man beside him, he opened his eyes and took in everything before them. masses stood in the harbor - waving, yelling - and it was all for them.

despite everything, liyue harbor was still there. their home had been untouched. his ears finally lifted, though they immediately began twitching every which way, taking in every sound around them. "gods, its hard to believe they all gathered for us," he breathed, shaking his head ever so slightly. "if my parents were here... they wouldn't believe it." he murmured, ears laying flat for another moment. who would believe their son, a shop owner, would go on to participate in quelling the archon war? would they be proud of him? kento shook the thoughts out of his head before clearing his throat. "shall we depart to the legendary de lalune residence?" he teased his partner gently, nodding towards the dock.

xx
      ๐œ๐ก๐žฬ๐ง๐  ๐›๐šฬ๐ข
        location: liyue harbourxx feeling: excited, curious xx tags: --
        bรกi had been in yilong wharf when word reached that two residents of liyue would be traveling to gods know where, and had gained their own visions - something that had been unheard of for what seemed like eons. he had been in minlin of all places when he learned that one of the quest goers was none other than olivier de lalune, sone of the kaiyang of the qixing. the son of the wealtheist, most well known woman had donned a vision - and it made perfect sense. nobody knew the exact identity of the other, just word passing by of how the other was just a shop owner. oh how bรกi would do anything to be in that position instead of a shop owner. he would do wonderful things! and yilong wharf would see him as the hero they needed.

nevertheless, now he stood in the harbor, lantern in hand, lit and ready to lift off. he watched eagerly as the boat approached the dock, before finally stopping. as it did so, all around him cheers of welcoming erupted, and lanterns began to fly. bรกi effortlessly lifted his, with quite a bit of force, aiming for his lantern to stick out. the cheering got louder as olivier stepped forward on the boat, bestowing a wide smile upon the crowd. absolutely incredible how a simple human could survive a war with gods. if that was true after all. bรกi peered, looking for the traveling partner, but suddenly, olivier disappeared from view.

not very long after, another figure appeared - a casual looking man, who was peering over the edge of the boat into the sky. bรกi thought nothing of it - that was until olivier appeared besides him. olivier now donned a fabulous emerald suit, and he heard sounds of people fawning around him. bรกi gazed at the other figure, eyebrows pulled close together. the two men chatted for a moment, before a pair of ears seemingly sprouted from the other mans head, and it immediately clicked in his head. a well-known shop owner from liyue... "sรฒng kiu?" he breathed, before shaking his head. "it can't be," but unfortunately for him, it was true. bรกi immediately turned away, his fists clenching. out of everyone in the entirety of liyue, sรฒng kiu got a vision? he couldn't believe it.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me