1 x 1 | WC | Neko Pirate | Lars_Bars

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 | WC | Neko Pirate | Lars_Bars

Postby Lars_Bars » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:20 am

Will edit later with pertinent info i suppose?
actively trying to collect all the cats

ImageImageImage
Lars_Bars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 | WC | Neko Pirate | Lars_Bars

Postby The Neko Pirate » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:17 pm

Wildstar

Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: He's always been known to be strong and dependant, doing whatever it takes for his clan to keep them safe. He likes to get out and be in the action even though he's the leader of the clan now, while also taking care to make sure he doesn't lose any of his lives recklessly.
History: Wildstar, named for his wild tendencies and his restlessness, even when he was a young kitten. Many a time, he tried to sneak out of camp to explore. It was clear he'd be a brave warrior when he grew older. As an apprentice, it quickly became apparent he was a good fighter. And he knew the value of working together with his clan mates when fighting threats off. The warrior name given to him was Wildclaw, because of his fighting skill. Even with all of his talent and leadership skills, he never expected to one day be picked as deputy. But he was glad to be given the opportunity, and made sure to watch out for the leader until his last life was over. And then he earned his leader name.
Apprentice: None currently
Mate: None
Kin: Frostfur - Mother - Alive
Grayfoot - Father - Alive
Owlfeather - Brother - Alive
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 | WC | Neko Pirate | Lars_Bars

Postby The Neko Pirate » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:20 pm

Foxspirit

Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: Generally he keeps to himself and tries not to get involved with things that have nothing to do with him. He's not afraid to speak his mind when asked about things though, not really sugarcoating anything for anyone. Which is why his opinion shouldn't be asked unless someone really wants to know what he feels about it.
History: Foxspirit was born to Cinderpelt and Swiftstep, along with his two siblings. He was a mischievous and troublemaking kit, usually dragging his brother and sister into something. But once he finally became an apprentice, he became a bit more serious and trained hard to become a good warrior, knowing he would be tasked with defending his clan. Only he and his sister made it all the way through warrior training, his brother having died to illness before he could become a warrior.
Apprentice: None currently
Mate: None
Kin: Cinderpelt - Mother - Alive
Swiftstep - Father - Deceased
Ashpaw - Brother - Deceased
Dawnflower - Sister - Alive
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf