1x1 with Master Obi Wan

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Master Obi Wan

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:33 am

This is a 1x1, please do not post if you are not one of us!
Thank you!
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Master Obi Wan

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:41 am

Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Knight

_-_-_-*-_-_-_

Mione Olphes
Nicknamed: Rosie
The Sole Monarch of Aroon

Appearance: Mione like the rest of her people is very tall, towering at two metres (6''5? I think), she has very pale skin with long platinum hair that reaches her mid back. Her iris, pupils and sclera are all varying shades of blue, that signifying within her species that she is the firstborn, in addition giving her good visibility in harsh bright lighting. From waist upwards she appears humanoid with the exception of her unique eyes and ominously sharp nails. From waist down she has equine legs that are covered in fur of the same shade as the hair on top of her head, her legs end with a sets of hooves, that are the same colour as her eyes.

She wears a black dress that wraps nicely around her arms and shoulder before flaring out at her hips, giving her a very feminine shape. The purpose of this dress as well as any other attire that she wears outside of her homeworld, is to hide her equine appearance as it is seen as outrages to show their species's legs to anyone outside the species. But unlike any other being that leaves Aroon, her dress has many pockets and hidden belts under the skirt that hide weapons and tools that can help her get out of unwanted situations.

Personality: Mione is a cold, honest and ruthless leader. She takes pride in her distant approach to business. She is civil and polite to all who don't try to get on her bad side. The only person she has ever been able to fully express herself with is her brother.
History: Before ascending to the throne after her father decided to retire and move to a near by moon with her mother, Mione was a weapons dealer for varies armies across the galaxy. However, when she became Queen, the Senate didn't like the amount of power and wealth Aroon has gathered, thus contracts were broken and new contracts were formed that prevent Aroon from selling its weapons to any other system that did not agree with the Republic.

Mione got nicknamed Rosie, when she was little due to a scar that appeared three days after she was born, under her left eye. The scar to all that saw it, looked like a rose from Naboo, earning the girl the nickname Rosie, which she didn't mind.
Likes: Mione like to craft things with her hands. Adores all creatures and plants.
Dislikes: She dislikes touch of any kind. The only touch she likes and tolerates are from her younger brother, and her pets of which she has many. She dislikes swimming as when she was little she nearly drowned, which gave her debilitating fear of swimming. She also dislikes all the suitors her father kept throwing her away, as none of them appealed to her.
Family: Mione has a younger brother who she is really close to even though he lives on a separate planet and rarely comes home, due to their parents disliking his life decisions.
Home: The Floating Citadel of Pandai on Aroon

Last edited by Master Obi-Wan on Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:20 pm

𝕆𝕓𝕚 𝕎𝕒𝕟 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕚

Jedi~25~Cancer

𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕚 𝔸𝕤𝕨𝕪𝕟

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 23
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"6
Occupation; Monarch

╚══════════════╝

Background; wip
Personality; Lorelei is a very fun loving woman, but only when she isn't currently involved with political affairs. When she is put into her authoritative role she takes it very serious, and becomes more stern and reserved, taking her time to listen to all the different viewpoints of fellow politicians. When she can relax she becomes more outgoing, happy, and rather excitable.
Likes; Books, elderberry wine, being listened to, and spending quality time with her loved ones.
Dislikes; Anger, the dark-side of the force, ignorance, and those who think they are better than anyone else.
Hobbies; Lorelei's hobbies are reading, tending to her plants, and journaling in her free time.

cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am

Let's Begin!
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:57 am

Mid-flight, a Royal Republic transport shuttle carrying varying Monarchs and a couple of Jedi to a conference on Coruscant experiences a technical error causing the oxygen levels to fluctuate, resulting in the overall ships system to cool down too rapidly and plunge the ship into a series of malfunctions. With autopilot failing to deploy and the pilots, the crew and the passengers having fallen unconscious, the fate of the space craft fully in the hands of the remaining droid crew. Unfortunately, with the lack of time to fix all errors the droid crew redirects the the shuttle to the closes planet in the Taria system, which happens to be Seswa. A large planet which by all laws of the cosmos is considered an anomaly. Fostering many biomes that co-exist next to each other with opposing and contrasting flora and varying weather making it difficult to adapt to the environment. The fauna that inhabits the planet appears to be purely primitive, no intelligent lifeforms have been found inhabiting that bizarre planet, thus it was left alone and forgotten by both the Republic and the Empire, as neither could gain anything from it. The planet didn't foster any useful nor familiar resources either side could use.

With barely much time left before the oxygen run out and all the living crew perished, the ship aggressively crash landed on the shores of Seswa. The landing was never meant to be perfect, however, once the ship entered the outer layers of Seswa's atmosphere, the gravity of the planet attracted the ship to its surface like a magnet. The droid crew perished due to further malfunctions within the mainframe of the ship which overloaded their processors. The majority of the living crew met their end several moments later, once the metal underbelly greeted the black sands of the beach. Only by pure luck and chance, four beings survived.

Several hours later...
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:50 am

Obi Wan clutched onto the side rails for dear life as the ship began to plummet, his eyes reflecting the fear he felt inside as there was nothing he could do to stop the out of control ship. He let out a grunt as the ship slammed into the ground, his body being thrown into the seat before him due to the impact. He groaned as he rolled onto his side, his eyes searching for his padwan, Anakin, praying that he wasn't severely injured during the impact, or worse killed. He would face rather large repercussions if anything had happened to him as the padwan showed a great deal of promise to the Republic. Thankfully the Padwan lay only a few feet away from him and he could see the man's chest rise and fall which produced a sigh of relief out of the jedi master's mouth. He huffed as he dragged himself across the ship's floor to reach Anakin's side, not yet having the strength to pick himself up off of the ground. "Anakin..?" Obi questioned as he gently nudged the man to see if he could produce any kind of reaction out of him, praying that he was conscious.

After the two Jedi had recovered, Obi Wan got up and took his padwan to look around the ship's cabin to see if there were any other signs of life. Unfortunately the two were not having much luck as the ship's crew were not able to make it through the crash like they had. The Jedi master reluctantly slid open the last compartment door where the monarchs would be, hoping that the two who were traveling with them would not have met the same fate as the ship's crew. Obi breathed out a sigh of relief to see the two monarchs were alive as he kneeled by their side. "Are you alright?" He questioned, looking between the two with worried eyes.

Lorelei squealed out in fright as she felt the ship began vibrating vigorously, her eyes widening as she realized the danger that she and the other monarch was in. She gripped the other females hand for comfort as she felt the ship begin to drop, her heart beating wildly as anxiety rushed through her veins. Then came the crash, the monarch was thrown onto the floor, a gash appearing on her cheek as she hit something sharp on her way down. Her eyes fluttered for a moment before she briefly lost consciousness from a mixture of shock and from the fall.

Her eyes flickered back open as she heard the sliding doors open, a small sense of relief to be alive washed over her as she heard footsteps coming close to her. She looked up to see two men, both seemed to be in just as much shock as she was. Lorelei nodded in answer to his question, not yet being able to produce much more than a slight whisper of "yes." She slowly turned her head to make sure her fellow monarch had made it, feeling very relieved to see the other was alive as well. After a moment she pulled herself up off of the floor, smoothing out her long dress the best she could with her hands, brushing off any debris that had rested on it as well. "What happened?" She questioned, her eyes looking between the two Jedi.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:54 am

Anakin groaned as he finally returned to the land of consciousness. He sat up slightly from his sprawled position on the floor and looked around, the cabin they were in was in shambles, walls are caved in, there are pieces of machinery still groaning as electrical wires snake all over the floor, producing static hissing sounds. Finally his eyes land on Obi-Wan, "Wha..?" He groans once more as Obi-Wan helped him compose himself and the two Jedi make their way through what remains of the ship. Anakin would occasionally poke or kick at pieces of machinery, to 'test', how safe they were for them to pass. Seeing the disapproving looks thrown his way by Obi-Wan, which he didn't appreciate. If Ahsoka was here with them, surely she would do the same! After some thought, Anakin back tracked a bit, actually Ahsoka would probably side with Obi-Wan, just to annoy him. As Anakin was lost in thought he didn't realize how quickly they arrived at the last room they needed to check.

Once the door open...whoa. The sight was not pretty. Originally the Royal Republic transport was built to transport ten monarchs at time, safely across the galaxy, so the chamber was quite spacious. On this particular journey, they were travelling with seven monarch and out of the five that Anakin can see, their odds were not looking good.

Earlier, as the ship began to shake and Mione felt herself become light headed from the swiftly depleting oxygen, she felt someone grab onto her hand. The contact was not appreciated but that problem was far from her mind as the need to survive kicked in, there was not much she could do, except drag the other sovereign along with her. The Royal chamber was much more luxurious than the rest of the ship, thus comforts were in abundance. Mione quickly dragged Lorelei with her, and bundling them both in pillows and silks to help soften the rough landing. Before the ship hit the ground, Mione lost consciousness which loosen her grip on the other monarch and upon landing dislodged her, sending Lorelei crashing to the floor.

Mione was awoken by someone speaking, it sounded very muffled. When she finally managed to open her eyes, she was greeted by the sighs of almost complete darkness with intermediate clarity of silhouette of feathers? Several moments have passed before Mione's mind finally kicked in, remembering what happened and where she was. Groaning in frustration, which admittedly was quite pathetic, with what was left of her adrenaline, she aggressively kicked at the materials covering her, and finally revealing the room in front of her and it's current occupants.

Mione looked up at Lorelei, who managed to somehow get up. Good for her, Mione doesn't wanna do that. Her whole body hurts. At what speed did they crash? Indeed what happened? At the moment, it didn't really matter to her, so she decided to tune out the conversation happening above her.

Anakin looked from one royal to the other, relieved that the two were alive. Alas, Queen Olphes didn't look too good, Anakin gestured to Obi-Wan to go help out the Queen, who was clearly quite out of it, while he responded to Lorelei's questions.

"We are not sure, but according to the state of the ship and the crew. I believe that there has been a malfunction somewhere, How that malfunction came to be, I am afraid we don't know. How are you feeling, your majesty?" Anakin asked with concern, as the cut on Lorelei's cheek continued to bleed sluggishly.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:26 am

Obi-Wan kneeled down beside Queen Olphes in order to check her level of consciousness and any ailments he could help with. "My Queen are you awake?" He questioned, peering carefully at the battered woman before him. Once he could tell she was conscious and coming out of her dazed state, he breathed out a sigh of relief. "I know everything hurts right now, but I am afraid that it is in our best interest to get off of this ship as soon as we can, incase there are any other complications." The Jedi informed her, wincing slightly as he spoke, knowing she would be rather fragile for the time being. Who could blame her? Anyone who was not rather used to fighting or being in these types of situations would be rather bruised up after such a bad crash, they were even lucky to have survived such an ordeal. "If you do not feel well enough to walk just yet, I would be more than happy to carry you out. With your permission of course." He stated, his face showing signs of care and empathy as he spoke. Their safety was his top priority at the moment, and he feared that the ship could go up into flames at any moment.

"I'm fine, just rather sore. I guess I'm bleeding too aren't I?" Lorelei mused, wiping some of the blood off of her face with a handkerchief that she had pulled out of her dress pocket. "Would you happen to know where we are?" She questioned, looking up at him with large and somewhat frightened eyes as the adrenaline started to wear off and reality set in. The monarch had some rather important meetings to attend to and she couldn't imagine what she would do in a barren wasteland if that was where they were. At least they were with Jedis, that was her only sense of hope at the moment.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:05 pm

"Unfortunately, I am." Olphes replied, groaning as she attempted to get up. Olphes heard what the Jedi master said, but her mind couldn't fully process the words at first, needing a moment. She chuckled humorlessly. "I doubt you will be able to lift me up, Master Jedi." Olphes admitted, as she managed to get herself into a sitting position. "I am quite heavy, plus with out height difference it would be quite challenging for you. However, I will not be opposed to a helping hand." She confessed, as she tried to get up but her ankles kept twisting, unable to support her weight quite yet.

Anakin quickly looked over Lorelei, making sure there were no serious injuries that needed instant attending. Satisfied after his brief once over he replied: "The bleeding appears quite sluggish and seems to be slowing down. I don't seen anything else that requires immediate attention, your highness." Anakin offered his hand to the Monarch, as she appeared to be unsteady on her feet, as the adrenaline began to wear off. "I am afraid not, Madam. I am quite certain about the rough location that we are in the galaxy, but I am afraid I can't say for certain where we ended up." Anakin said, as he began to lead Lorelei out of the crumbling ship.

Briefly looking back at the room, Anakin called out: "Are you coming, Master?"
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:02 pm

"Oh my dear Queen you underestimate me." Obi-Wan replied, his eyes twinkling as he spoke to the other. He gently wrapped an arm around Queen Olphes, using the power of the force to help lift her up as well. "Yes Anakin, we are on our way." The Jedi master replied as he supported the Queen with his hand, and using the force to levitate her off the ground slightly so that she wouldn't have to bear any weight on her feet quite yet. "I've got you," he reassured the other as they slowly made their way out of the ship which was crumbling around the four of them. Thankfully the two made it out rather quickly before the ship fell in on itself, his eyes scouring the land around them, rather unsure of what planet they had crash landed into. "Have either of you ever seen this place before?" He questioned, not used to being so unsure of his surroundings. Apart of Jedi training was to become extremely familiar with all of the galaxy systems and the planets inside of it, but this wasn't one he could remember from his training, which wasn't like him at all. He began to wonder if others even knew about such a place as it seemed rather desolate and empty, but beautiful.

"Thank you dear Jedi, I appreciate your helpfulness through this." Lorelei said, taking Anakin's hand to help support herself as the shock was beginning to get rather overwhelming. The royal walked carefully out of the ship, making sure to be extremely careful of where she chose to step as she was rather worried that if she stepped wrong the whole ship would come down upon them. Thankfully all of the four survivors made their way out safely, producing a sigh of relief out of her. "Wow.." The female said as she took in the wonderous sights that stood before her. "No, I have never seen such a place like this! It's gorgeous." She answered, her eyes as wide as saucers as she looked around for any signs of life.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me