1x1 with ItsAsher0

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with ItsAsher0

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:53 am

please do not post here unless you are one of us, thank you
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ItsAsher0

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:46 pm

๐•Š๐•’๐•˜๐•– โ„๐•š๐••๐•๐•–๐•ช

โœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโœฉโœฉ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Age; 18
Zodiac sign; Scorpio
Height; 5"6
House; Slytherin
Quidditch; Slytherin Beater
Wand; 9.5 inches, ash, rigid, and a
dragon heartstring core
Patronus; Horntail Dragon
Pet; Black cat, Samus
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Background; Sage was raised into one of the more famous and rich Slytherin households, her mother making her living by becoming a professional Quidditch player (now retired), and her father by being a high ranking ministry official. However, the two of them had a deep dark secret, that being they were death eaters which only made them richer and higher ranking in the Slytherin world. Sage was made known of this as at a rather young age as her parents wanted to groom her to be an even more valuable asset to the dark wizard when she became old enough to do so. She adapted this path with open arms and her eyes always seem to have some sort of a mischievous glint in them.
Personality; While being rather popular among the Slytherins, she doesn't have the most appetizing personality to those in the other houses. She is strong willed, stubborn headed, cunning, and rather mischievous. During her free time within the castle she frequents the forbidden section and makes midnight trips into the forbidden forest for fun. However a switch flips when its time for the Slytherin afterparty after a win on the Quidditch court, she becomes the life of the party and rather wild and also excitable.
Likes; Quidditch, tea, getting into trouble, magical creatures, and potions class.
Dislikes; Ignorance, disobedience, Harry Potter, and Astrology class.

cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:21 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐‚๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐…๐Ž๐˜

this is the temporary sheet until I tidy it up!

ยปยปโ€”โ€”โ€”-ใ€€๐“†™ใ€€โ€”โ€”โ€”-ยซยซ

๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐‚๐Ž

๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜บ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ, ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.

๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘

๐€๐†๐„: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐™๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‚ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐: ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช
๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“: ๐Ÿ“,๐Ÿ—" (๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ ๐ฆ)
๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„: ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡: ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐–๐€๐๐ƒ: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ" ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.
๐๐€๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐”๐’: ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด.
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐: "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ," ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Œ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:59 am

Sage hummed to herself as she stood before the mirror, brushing her hair to make sure she kept up her strong reputation. She applied her makeup afterwards, gently applying a layer of black lipstick over her plump lips. Then lastly she slipped into her robes, loosely tying her tie around her neck before heading down to the Slytherin common room to meet her friends. They were all waiting for her already, as she typically took the longest to get ready sometimes almost to the point of being late. The trio joined arms before heading out into the castle's walls eager to get their breakfast before the start of class. As the three neared the great hall the smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon wafted through the air. She took in a deep breath, enjoying the lovely aroma of the meal they were about to devour.

The trio chatted happily, swapping gossip and homework answers as they ate. Unfortunately in the middle of a rather juicy story the golden bells that were so vital to Hogwarts history rang out, instructing them to hurry onto their first class of the day. Sage's first class happened to be potions, luckily one of her favorites as she excelled in the subject. She made her way down the creaking stairs, not wanting to be late as her professor would surely have her head if she dared to do such a thing. Thankfully she had collected her cauldron and slid into her seat just as the bell for the start of class rang out, echoing through all of the different castle walls.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:39 am

Draco was smirking at himself in the reflection as he bathed in his self pride. He had already eaten, put on his slightly messy robe and tie as he strut through the courtyard, plucking a few leaves of a nearby bush as he caught up to his friends. As they each exchanged playful banter and insults of other students, his gaze followed the ring of the bell that echoed in his ears, Signaling his first class. As he waved to his group of friends with a prideful smile, he walked through the Hogwarts hallways towards his first class.

Draco casually strut through the corridors, casually getting distracted like he always does. Waving and chatting with the few friends he passed on the way. Barely getting into class before he was considered late, he walked into Potions class with an attitude. Collecting his supplies as he neatly sat into his seat, purposely taking his time to gain a few laughs from his peers as the professor glared daggers.

(Lmk if this isnโ€™t very good grammar >< I was in a rush, I do apologize! I was trying to make sure I played his personality right.)

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:50 am

Sage rolled her eyes as she watched the pompous man, Draco Malfoy, take his sweet time getting the required materials for class. Of course his goons and those who were scared of him laughed, but she wasnโ€™t scared of him. Not at all. Her family was just as prestigious as his was, and she didnโ€™t plan on bending over backwards to get on his good side. It was quite the opposite actually, she planned on making him bend over backwards to get into her good graces. She stifled a little giggle at the thought of Draco vying her her attention as she knew that would bring his ego down a few steps, was it unlikely, yes, but she wasnโ€™t really too vested on becoming friendly with the blonde.

As the professor cleared his throat, the young wizardโ€™s attention focused back upon the professor who was clearly over Malfoyโ€™s prideful behavior. She took out her black notebook and dipped her pen in a deep blank inkwell, ready to take notes throughout the class. As time ticked on and the professor rambled on about the memory potion she scribbled out notes that eventually turned into bored drawings of dragons.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:17 pm

Draco smirked as he put his feet up on his desk, whispering to his friends at his table and using his wand to play a few tricks on the students in the classroom. His gaze turned to the professor as he prejudged several students, eyeing each and every one of them as he shared no interest in the important subject they were being taught. He laid back in his seat a bit as he threw a crumpled price of paper at a fellow student, Chuckling to his friends as he watched the student Look aroundโ€” seemingly confused.

Fidgeting with his wand, His gaze lingering on one specific studentโ€” the well known Sage Ridley. Yet he is to find out more about her. He eventually gave up on the subject, Returning his uninterested gaze to the wand he held tightly in his hands, dreading his next class, considering it already felt like minutes had been hours in his current classroom. Yet, He couldnโ€™t ignore the lingering thoughts about several students in his mind.

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:29 pm

Sage sighed as she did her best to ignore Malfoys little tricks, but if she was honest it was rather hard. That was the one thing that she disliked about potion class, she couldnโ€™t concentrate half the time with his boisterous personality. Thankfully the class was wrapping up and the shuffling of books was heard, signaling that she would at least have a few minutes without his presence interfering with her morning. She huffed as she packed up her books, tuning out the voice and laughter coming from the back of the room. She shook her head briefly at the male before hurrying out of the room to head to her next class.

Her next class was Herbology, a subject that she found rather boring and useless. As she was about to enter into the room, Sage decided against it, instead making a left towards the edge of the forbidden forest. She could ditch the class for today, she would read her potion book instead since she wasnโ€™t able to focus on half of what went on during this mornings class. She grunted as she began to climb a tree, resting into the trees nook with a book in her hand.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:41 pm

Draco eyed Sage as she left the room. His smile left as he wondered what the hurry was. Maybe it was just him, anyway. He shook off the thought before his prideful personality got the best of him. He spent a couple minutes chatting with his peers before a few dispatched from the group to head to class. As he stood up from his desk and adjusted his robe, He put up his supplies and walked towards his next class- Care of magical creatures. This was his least favorite subject by far. As much as he didnโ€™t want to deal with the annoying banter of skipping school, He decided to deal with the class he despised.

With a groan, he sat in the back of the class, slumping in his seat as he thought of an entertaining way to mess with a classmate or overall make the class.. somewhat, interesting. He pulled out a pencil and noted down a few notes, mainly only consisting of a couple words each. As easy as the subjects wereโ€” he didnโ€™t want to spend time on something heโ€™d probably forget anyway.

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:02 pm

Sage had a slight view of the Care of Magical Creatures class and quickly the silver hair of Draco Malfoy caught her eye. She snickered a little bit, knowing that she was well hidden by the tree leaves and could mess around with him a little bit. She narrowed her eyes and whispered, โ€œwingardium leviosa,โ€ focusing on the pieces of paper around his desk that he was using to write notes to mess with others. She flicked her wand around, sending the papers fluttering and then swirling around the Slytherin. She giggled as she watched his reaction closely, very entertained by the chaos that she was causing. She only stopped when Hagrid looked her way, she quickly slipped behind the tree, totally out of view of the professors prying eyes. As she hid, her heart racing as she did, she was thoroughly proof of the chaos that she had caused.

Finally the bell rang signaling their lunch time and the Slytherin creeped back into the castle grounds, careful to be undetected by any professors, or ghosts for that matter. Thankfully she slid onto the bench successfully making her disappearance unnoticed by anyone.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me