1x1 - baby blue & The Neko Pirate

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 - baby blue & The Neko Pirate

Postby baby blue » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:52 pm

a forbidden romance warrior cat 1x1
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
between baby blue and The Neko Pirate
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

territory map and descriptions

Postby baby blue » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:04 pm

Landmarks in the ShadowClan territory:
- South of the camp is the Burnt Sycamore, an ancient tree that was burnt by lightning long ago. ShadowClan apprentices learn their night hunting and quiet stalking at this tree.
- West of the camp is Carrionplace, a Twoleg dump called the North Allerton Amenity Tip, home to disease and rats. It provides ShadowClan with food during leaf-bare.
- Southwest of the camp are two Twoleg tunnels that cross under the Thunderpath. One leads to Fourtrees; farther to the west, the second leads into WindClan territory

Landmarks in the RiverClan territory:
- The river itself, a source of prey for the cats. It follows a gorge that comes to a waterfall (Druid's Leap), then continues through the plains. RiverClan cats can swim through it, but there is also a Twoleg bridge that makes crossing safe when the water is high.
- South of the camp is Morgan's Farm, a Twolegplace with a campsite next to it.
- Southwest of the camp is Sunningrocks, a large, smooth stone formation by the river where cats love to sun themselves. RiverClan and ThunderClan often fight over the lovely strip of territory.
- Near RiverClan is a giant gorge, known for its raging currents that can take a cat’s life, as with Whiteclaw and Bluestar. This gorge was also a place where a few apprentices/warriors decided to go to after one of them had been in a bad accident near a tree.

Landmarks in the ThunderClan territory:
- A small stream runs through the territory, close to the camp
- Near the camp is The sandy hollow, an area where apprentices do their battle training.
- West of the camp is The Owl Tree, a tree that was always home to owls.
- East of the camp is Snakerocks, a clearing where prey and plants are abundant, but adders represent a danger. Next to the clearing is The Great Sycamore, a tall tree where apprentices learn to climb.

Landmarks in the WindClan territory:
- East of the camp is the Outlook Rock, a large rock from where the moorland can be overseen.
- South of the camp is an abandoned badger set, a source of prey.

baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tinycreek the medicine cat

Postby baby blue » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:11 pm

Image─────────────────────𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔──────────────────────
clan: riverclan
personality: quiet and gentle in nature, tinycreek often finds herself with elders or in the nursery. rarely does she venture outside to speak with warriors, the deputy, or their leader in conversation unless necessary. she finds the warriors to be too gruff and much prefers to motherly nature of the queens or the grumpy nature of elders. ever the motherhen herself, she checks in too often with these cats, sometimes to their annoyance, but past trauma drives her. at clan gatherings, she will sit with the other medicine cats to discuss any disease concerns or their next meetings at the moonpool, but she does her best to avoid mingling with others. she does have some fire in her, having to deal with grumpy elders and the occasional warrior annoyed over being out of patrols due to injury. she knows when to firmly stand her ground and sometimes is known to snap if needed, but she is generally soft-spoken and nurturing.
history: born to ripplethorn and milkwhisker in the middle of leaf-bare, tinycreek was one of two kits. named for her small size at birth, she quickly became a concern health wise, however, it was her brother, stonekit, that didn't make it past three moons due to greencough. her mother never recovered from the loss, and as a consequence, tinycreek did not receive the attention and care needed at such a young age. despite being small at birth, rainwhisker (the medicine cat at the time), was confident that she would grow to a reasonable size with efficient care. the lack of care from her mother, and with her father continuing his warrior duties, her small form continued into adulthood. she expressed interest in being a medicine cat apprentice early on. not only was her motivation sparked by the death of her brother, but also from the care she had watched rainwhisker give her clanmates. she knew her size would be a detriment as a warrior and couldn't imagine the amount of work needed to earn respect. named an official medicine cat apprentice at six moons, tinycreek poured her heart into learning. her parents passed shortly after, her mother due to illness, her father in a border patrol skirmish. she had just received her medicine cat name when rainwhisker came down with greencough. the medicine cat was old and tinycreek had known that her time to be the sole medicine cat of the clan would come soon, but she hadn't imagined that the closest thing she had to family would be leaving her so soon. having lost her mentor three moons ago, she still holds an aura of grief, but persists through.
eye color: amber/yellow
fur color: gray
markings: n/a
predecessor: rainwhisker
apprentice: none
mate: none
kin: none
other: none
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 - baby blue & The Neko Pirate

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:03 pm

Scorchfang

Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: Cautious and not easily trusting of others, but he has a loyalty to his clan and even a bit of kindness toward his loved ones. It can be difficult to get close to him and get him to be open about things. Often times he keeps quiet and keeps things to himself, wanting to act strong as the only surviving son to the clan leader. It can make him seem unapproachable sometimes, which may be the reason he's never had a mate.
History: Being one of the kits born to the clan leader, a lot was naturally expected of him when he grew up. They called him Scorchkit on account of his dark fur. He always had a fighter spirit since a young age. And because of that, when he was old enough to be an apprentice, his mother and clan leader Duskstar actually mentored him herself. Which is why he always worked hard at being a good apprentice, not wanting to let her down.
Out of his two siblings, both lived long enough to become warriors, but his brother Blackscar died shortly after, in a border skirmish with another clan. Which only made him work even harder at being a good warrior and keeping his clanmates safe. He offers to go on border patrols a lot since what happened to his brother, keeping an eye out on the other clans.
Apprentice: None yet
Kin:
Duskstar - Mother - Alive
Foxspirit - Father - Alive
Wolfpetal - Sister - Alive
Blackscar - Brother - Deceased
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tinycreek 01.

Postby baby blue » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:42 pm

─── [♢] ─── 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
♢ medicine cat ♢ twenty-eight moons ♢ location: four trees ♢ tags: kestrelpool, rabbitfur, larkwing ♢

light from the moon cascaded through the trees, shadows splaying across the floor. tinycreek sat at the edge of great rock with the medicine cats from the other clans, kestrelpool from shadowclan, rabbitfur from windclan, and larkwing from thunderclan. she was currently listening to the medicine cat from windclan complaining about the increase in injuries he was having to treat, saying that some of the tunnels in their territory were causing some issues to the new apprentices. she didn't pay too much attention, her gaze scanning the gathering of the clan cats.

only three apprentices made the trip from her own clan today to be presented. she didn't expect much out of this meeting other than the typical announcements of new kits, apprentices, and warriors of each clan. the one thing she was surprised to learn of was a new medicine cat apprentice, graypaw, in thunderclan. the male apprentice was rather loud and outspoken, but friendly nonetheless. she had already taken the time to introduce herself to him, knowing that she would be seeing him many times in the future between the gatherings and the moonpool.

her gaze landed on black, leopard-spotted tom. she scanned him over briefly. it was rare that she saw a cat she didn't recognize to some extent, being that she was required to attend the gatherings every full moon, so to see one of his stature was of interest. she spent more time than she usually allowed studying him, flicking her gaze between him and other cats intermittently. it wasn't in her nature to draw attention to herself and she was not going to start now. after another quick glance, she turned back towards her fellow medicine cats. "do you think this will be a quick gathering?" she mused aloud, tail twitching. she was anxious to return to her den and to the elders and kits of their clan that they left behind. anything could happen with her not there and she wouldn't be able to stand it if something did happen. an impatient sigh left her, eyes returning to the four leaders atop great rock, continuing to converse as they waited for the moon to reach its peak before starting the gathering.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:23 pm

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠

As the gathering went on, Scorchfang sat off by himself, listening but also looking around a bit at the other cats. Even at these gatherings of so many cats, he didn't have anyone he typically hung out with like most of the others seemed to. Honestly he didn't even like to come that often, but at least it let him keep an eye on things. And sometimes his mother insisted he should come. His tail flicked lightly as he took a glance at where Duskstar was, up there with the other leaders. A lot of his looks seemed to come from her.

While he was watching the meeting for the moment. it felt like someone was looking at him from somewhere. He looked around the crowd again as he noticed the gray she-cat who seemed to be trying not to draw attention to herself. When it came to him, he wasn't quite as subtle as he looked over at her. He didn't pay attention much to other cats of other clans, but he could see the ShadowClan medicine cat was sitting near her, which must have meant she was also a medicine cat. And that was the only familiar cat he could spot in that group. He was unsure what had made her curious about him, but after a while he could see her turn back to the other cats and start speaking with them. Curling his tail around his paws, he actually considered whether or not to approach her.

Scorchfang wasn't sure she if she had noticed that he had caught her looking or not, but he did casually move himself closer rather than full on approaching her. Her interest in him seemingly sparked his own interest. But honestly, almost anything would be more interesting to him than this meeting.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tinycreek 02.

Postby baby blue » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:35 am

─── [♢] ─── 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔
♢ medicine cat ♢ twenty-eight moons ♢ location: four trees ♢ tags: med cats and scorchfang♢

tinycreek’s question was ignored as per usual. she knew it wasn’t purposeful as the other medicine cats just seemed to be quite involved in their current discussion and weren’t listening for a change of topic. even graypaw had managed to sneak off without notice and was now sitting with some other apprentices, seemingly trying to forge connections. being that he was a medicine cat apprentice, he was likely to be welcomed more than a typical warrior apprentice from another clan. while the gathering was a time of peace, it seemed there was always some sort of argument that spurred from boisterous warriors and apprentices.

with no one engaging her in conversation, her mind trailed back to the big black tom. she couldn’t help but wonder about him, but she figured he had to be from either thunderclan or shadowclan with the dark pelt. it seemed to be a more common trait with those clans, but she knew he definitely did not come from her own clan. he would be too hard to miss. she turned her head ever so slightly, blinking in surprise as she noticed he had moved closer towards their group. her tail flicked in anxiety. had he noticed her watching? surely he had to have with the fact he moved closer. he didn’t seem all that interested in the cats surrounding him, so it had to be her.

he probably just wants to talk to his own medicine cat. she reasoned in her head. still, she couldn’t stop glancing at him now. it was probably the first time in her life she felt compelled to approach a warrior, much less one from another clan. no, she thought to herself. you just want to get in and out with this gathering. now is not the time to be meeting others. she scolded herself despite that the whole reasoning behind the gathering was not only to present news from each clan, but also the chance to meet new cats.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:27 am

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠

Scorchfang glanced over at the gray cat again as she seemed to have noticed that he had moved closer. His eyes didn't linger on her for long before he looked over at the ShadowClan medicine cat, wondering if there was some excuse he could make up right now to go and speak with him. But he couldn't think of anything. He wanted to at least listen to them and see if he could somehow find out who she was, though. Even though he knew he could approach her at the gathering like this, he didn't usually just walk up to other cats and introduce himself. Honestly, why did he ever want to meet another clans medicine cat? It was mostly curiosity.

Since he'd never really bothered to actually figure out what medicine cat was from what clan, he couldn't place her clan. From this distance, he could obviously see she was glancing at him more now. And he had to admit, his temptation to approach her was growing. With a slight shake of his head, he approached closer to the group after a moment and looked at the she-cat again. Scorchfang really didn't think she seemed like the type to walk up to him. And it wasn't like he'd get many chances like this to just walk up and meet her until next gathering, probably. "I couldn't help but notice you looking at me?" Was all he said, not really sure how else to start the conversation.

He couldn't help but wonder to himself if Duskstar would like him meeting other cats like this. He didn't turn and look for her to see if she was watching or anything as his eyes stayed on the gray cat before him, waiting for some sort of response from her. His father and sister were somewhere here in this crowd of cats too, but he hadn't noticed them anywhere yet. If any of them were seeing him now, he was sure he'd probably hear about it later. Since doing something like this was unusual for him.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tinycreek 03.

Postby baby blue » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:59 am

─── [♢] ─── 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔
♢ medicine cat ♢ twenty-eight moons ♢ location: four trees ♢ tags: scorchfang ♢

she could sense his presence moments before he spoke and she blew out a sharp breath. great, this is what i get for letting my eyes wander. she thought to herself. she never spoke with other clan cats except the medicine cats surrounding her. taking another deep breath to calm herself, she turned her head to face him, having to crane her neck up slightly to meet his gaze. he seemed to be studying her, waiting on a response. she couldn't tell if his curiosity was solely based on her own, or if he was sizing her up. she wasn't much to look at, but it seemed she was the most interesting thing at the gathering to this tom at the moment.

"yes," she said simply. she didn't entirely have an explanation for him. she could only assume she was interested in him because of the presence he gave off, a tom who reflected her own lack of desire to mingle. yet, here they are, meeting each other. "tinycreek," she introduced herself softly. "riverclan medicine cat." she flicked one ear in mild displeasure. her name always seemed to be a sore spot for her, especially when introducing herself to a new cat. she knew it was due to her size and she knew she shouldn't feel ashamed of it, but lingering wounds still inflicted her. "and you are a warrior no doubt, but one i've not seen before. what's your name?" she murmured quietly.

her gaze flicked back towards the other medicine cats. she could spy their furtive glances. they knew she lacked the desire to meet others at the gatherings, so this was of interest to them. starclan help me and don't let this be a point of gossip tomorrow. knowing that her fellow medicine cats were watching, her gaze traveled across the clearing. she didn't see any other cats pointedly watching the stunted conversation, but that didn't mean they weren't listening. her eyes flicked back to his, ears drooping slightly with the thoughts of others watching.
Last edited by baby blue on Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:50 am

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠

He watched the other cat as she looked up at him to meet his gaze, listening as she simply gave a yes response to his question. It was curious she seemed to have no reason behind the action of her watching him but he wasn't going to push the subject. He nodded his head a little as she said her name and clan. It wasn't that surprising she hadn't seem him before, he did try his best not to stand out whenever he was at these gatherings. But somehow today he must have stuck out to her. "I am a warrior. Scorchfang, of ShadowClan." He didn't seem to want to point out that he was also related to his clans leader. He sat before her as he rested there for the moment while they spoke.

His eyes were still focused on her, but he looked over at the other medicine cats as she did, seeing them watching the conversation. Noticing the way her ears drooped as she looked back to him. He could only hope they were the only ones paying attention to this. Scorchfang didn't want this to get around much either. But he had approached her right in front of them like this. He could only hope his medicine cat didn't go around telling anyone, but there wasn't much he could do other than that. "So is there any specific reason you were watching me?" He asked curiously. He wasn't used to getting attention unless they knew he was the leaders son. Though, in front of the others he couldn't say if he really wanted an answer to that or not..

The tom would have asked her to step away with him so the others wouldn't be watching and listening, but they had already seen them interacting. And really, he wasn't sure if asking to speak with her in a quieter spot would make things better or worse. He could somehow tell her thoughts reflected his own, not wanting others talking about this interaction.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes