1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:12 am

Kisa frowned a little to herself under the cover of the cloak. She didn't mean to make Adeline upset, but suppose it come off a little that way with how tired she was. She just meant that there was no medication or herbs to wrap up to help with it, though she clearly misunderstood what the princess was saying. Sighing silently, she buried her head and her eyes closed, hoping sleep would claim her.

Alok nodded his head as he watched as the fire became alive. He watched as the flames flickered and danced before he grabbed his dagger and pulled it out of its sheath, studying the blade,"Adeline told me something on the way over here." He started off,"She told me that when she ended the orc back at the castle, she had lit up my dagger with fire." He said softly before slightly shaking his head,"I know she has no training what so ever in magic back at the castle, but I think she probably has a talent for fire affinity magic." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:36 am

Adeline closed her eyes, her body finally becoming warm enough for her to fall into a deep and peaceful slumber. Her dreams and sleep being more pleasant than the night before, and for this she was rather thankful. The female would wake up rather refreshed for the next mornings adventure.

Romanos turned to look at Alok, his eyes widening as he listened to the other male speak. "She lit the blade with fire?" He questioned, thinking deeply as he listened to the male speak. "It would make sense that she has some affinity for magic, it must have been brought out with her emotions." He mused as he turned to look at the sleeping princess.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:18 am

Alok nodded hie head as he listened to him,"Yeah, I was thinking that too." He said. The elf watched the fire as he went into thought for a minute or so before he spoke again,"I've decided. I'm going to give her a few basic lessons in magic." He started as he listed his head to look at his comrade,"If her magic flairs up again before of her emotions and she can't control it, you and I both know that can be very dangerous." He said before his eyes narrowed a little,"For everyone around her and for herself." He said.

No matter how tired or exhausted she was, sleep was not coming for Kisa. She tossed and turned, trying to get into a comfortable position on the hard ground that didn't feel like there was a rock jabbing her from underneath. She fidgeted a little more before she finally seemed to have found a position comfortable enough, her tails once again curling under the cover of the cloak. She sighed softly before once again closing her eyes, hoping for sleep to come.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:55 am

Romanos nodded as he listened to what his companion was saying, he was right, magic controlled by emotions was extremely dangerous. Usually that comes out when they're younger and it is much more manageable, but it seems like she wasn't taught about it then. " That would be a good idea, it may even be helpful in the future if we get into any trouble in the future." The vampire replied as his eyes shifted back into the flames. The male was rather tired and if they wanted to get any ground in the morning the two would have to sleep well. "Well, I must be going to sleep," the male said, a soft yawn escaping from his lips. The male got up and sat down next to Kisa, closing his eyes and letting sleep overtake him.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:14 pm

Alok nodded his head,"Lets hope that we don't get in too much trouble." He said softly with a light chuckle. He watched as the vampire moved to be by the kitsune before his attention was brought back to the fire. He stoked it a little to give it the best chance of surviving the majority of the night before he got up and went over to the princess. He sat down next to her, back against the wall before gently wrapping his arm around her, carefully pulling her to him to make her more comfortable. He then pulled the one side of his cloak to give her more warmth and the other over himself before he relaxed. He was glad to finally get some sleep, by made sure he didn't go too deep in sleep incase something were to happen.

ts

The sun was just barely starting to rise, and the snow storm had settled. The fire had burned out about two hours ago. Kisa slowly flickered her eyes open, and in the memory of being captured, got up on all fours and quickly scrambled back away from Romanos. Her breathing was deep and and a little frantic as she forgot about the rescue, but also felt a little closed in from the cave. Shaking her head a little and trying to control herself, Kisa quietly got up to her feet and did a light jog to the entrance, stopping as she looked outside at the white snow. She stared for a few minutes before dropping down to her knees, her arms wrapping around herself.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:00 pm

During her sleep Adeline had shifted closer to Alok, subconsciously holding onto him for comfort as she slept. This actually improved the princesses' quality of sleep and she woke up feeling rather refreshed. As she awoke her eyes blinked to adjust to the bright light that was streaming into the cave, a stark contrast to the dim light that was almost snuffed out by the heavy snow. Once the female was rather more awake she noticed how tight she was clinging onto the knight and a bright blush creeped onto her face, she scooted a little bit away from the male, slightly embarrassed of her clinginess.

Romanos awoke a little bit after Kisa did, his body aching slightly from the position he was sleeping in mixed with the rough flight they had on the tail of the dragon. He groaned softly as he got up, carefully stretching his limbs out in order to be able to make the long journey that awaited them. His stomach rumbled softly, reminding him of the fact they were rather poorly prepared and hadn't gotten any food for the morning. The male prayed they would come across something on their journey back home as they would possibly have to resort to scavenging and hunting,
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

Alok, being the light sleeper that he was, started to become aware of the sounds and movements around him. He frowned a little to himself as he felt the princess pull away from him, but made sure not to show it. He waited a minute or so before he blinked open his eyes and then looked at princess, offering a light smile,"Good morning, Princess. I hope you slept well?" He asked before glancing down at her injury,"How is your arm feeling?" He asked.

Kisa hugged herself a bit longer as she stared out into the white landscape before lifting a hand and rubbing her eyes a little. She did not sleep very well, and still felt exhausted. Her ears twitched a little as movements became alive within the cave as the other began to wake up. Her one hand has bruised a bit during the escape the other night. Rubbing and drying her eyes one last time, she held the cloak close around her before she slowly turned around to move back to them.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:01 pm

Adeline nodded in answer to the knights question, her cheeks still slightly rosy with slight embarrassment. “I did thank you very much, I hope you slept well as well.” She replied sweetly, enjoying the kindness that he showed her. “Oh it feels much better, possibly just a slight strain now.” She answered as she slowly leaned onto the other. There was just something about Alok that made her feel incredibly comforted, and just being near him put her mind at peace.

Romanos watched Kisa carefully as she moved around, his eyes searching for any signs of distress. A soft frown appeared on his lips as he laid eyes on the bruises on her wrist, the orc had surely gotten what he deserved for doing that to such a gentle person. “Good morning Kisa,” he said gently, offering her a sweet smile as he noticed her discomfort.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:49 am

Alok nodded his head back in turn,"Yeah, as well as one can in these conditions. Though, as a knight, I'm pretty use to it." He said before smiling a bit,"That's good to hear." He said before he felt her start to lean back against him. He was glad that she was cuddling back up, but at the same time he knew that they should be heading out soon now that it was light enough and the weather had calmed,"We should probably get up. The sooner we can get down this mountain, the better." He said, though was silently reluctant to say so.

Kisa slowly moved back to where the others were residing before holding everything back to not jump when Romanos greeted her,"O-Oh, g-good morning....." She said softly. Her tails twitched under the cloak as she shuffled on her feet a little on the ground, seeming to only have one thing on her mind,"W-When can we leave....?" She asked quietly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:33 pm

"I'm glad, we all need to get the best quality of sleep that we can for the journey that's in front of us." Adeline replied, nodding in agreement as she looked up into Alok's eyes. A slight frown appeared on her lips as the male suggested leaving, she was not upset that she had to leave, but she couldn't help but feel it was because of her initiating physical contact. "Sounds like a plan." The princess replied, slapping a smile on her face to hide her slight insecurity. The female got up and quickly brushed off her dress, hoping they would find a village to buy new clothes as she had some jewelry she could pawn for payment.

Romanos looked behind him to see what his partner Alok was thinking, and he could tell the other was ready to go as well. "Let me snuff out this fire just in case and then we will get going. How does that sound?" He offered as he began to take care of the fire so that no smoke would be smoldering to leave clues of where they had been.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me