1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:54 pm

Kisa stood still as he wrapped the cloak around her before she slowly moved her arms and pulled the hood over her ear, wincing a little at the movement. Her eyes had returned back to normal and the fur that had grown on her hands, feet, and face were fading away as they slipped outside, shivering at the harsh wind that blew at them and pressing herself closer to him. She wanted to say thank you, but felt like all of her energy was just draining from herself.

"You're welcome." Alok said as he held Adeline close again as they went outside. He glanced around the snowy white mountain and frowned a little, knowing what was running through the other knight's mind,"I don't think we'll be able to find a town tonight. I think it's' best to find shelter as soon as we can, try to build a fire, and wait out the weather till morning." He called to him. He could see just how exhausted the girls were, and who knew how far the nearest town would be. Besides, traveling at night in the snow while there was harsh, frost biting winds was never a good idea.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:02 pm

"I have to agree, but I believe we should make our way to the forest at least. It isn't quite safe to stay so close to the castle, we need to get a little ground on them at least." Romanos said, nodding in agreement. He hated to drag the girls any further, but he didn't know how long it would be until the orc army came after them. At least now they were a lot more withered than they were before, their army was already somewhat weak when he scoured the castle. Alas he didn't want to take any chances on getting caught out in the wild. He looked down at Kisa and held her closer, doing his best to act as a crutch for the drained female.

Adeline frowned at the mention of sleeping outside in the cold, but she knew Alok was right. Her eyes searched for the light of a town, but could find none at the moment. All she could do was hope that there was one awaiting them on the other side of the forest.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:26 pm

Alok nodded a little,"True, we do need to make a little ground between us and them, plus the wind will help to cover our tracks in the snow." He said before thinking a little,"We'll see how far we can go, but if we can't find the forest before two of us can't go any further, then we'll have to make do with the first shelter we find." He said before looking at Adeline,"How are you holding up?" He asked her softly.

Kisa felt the gently squeeze as he held on tighter to her before she slightly glanced up at him,"H-How do you know which way to g-go?" She asked him quietly, trying to get her mind off the exhaustion that she was feel, gripping onto him a little more to stay upright.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:58 pm

"I'm... I'm holding up. I think my arm is already starting to heal." Adeline replied, looking down at her arm as she spoke. Truthfully it still hurt, but elves healed extremely quickly so she did her best to brush it off. "Other than that, just confused. I have no idea how I.. killed that orc. I've never done such a thing before, let alone light a sword on fire. I think that's the most confusing part of it all." She said, frowning slightly as she spoke. "How about you, are you okay?" She questioned, now looking up at him with worried eyes.

"Well, we had a dragon's eye view on our way here, and I believe we came from that direction. Once we get to a town we will purchase a map to help us out a little more." Romanos said, keeping the fact that he was slightly guessing what direction was what. The male looked down at her with worry across his face, she was getting rather tired. "There is a small cave in the mountain side up ahead, I believe we should stop there for the night and make a fire to keep warm." He told the group, knowing the female couldn't go on much longer.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:13 am

Alok looked at her arm as she mentioned it,"It's not broken, I hope." He said before looking at her. Yup, he was expecting her to say something about the killing, but what surprised him was when she mentioned lighting his dagger on fire. He hadn't seen it happen, but could only guess at the moment,"I understand the struggle one faces after the first time they take a life, so I'm here if you ever need to talk about it." He told her. He looked up towards the vampire as he spoke before nodding to him,"Sounds good." He agreed before looking back at the princess as he guided her towards where he saw the cave,"Me? Sore and tired, but otherwise alright." He told her.

Kisa nodded her head a little as she listened to him before shivering as another strong gust of wind came. She yelped a little as she slipped in the snow, wincing a little as she kept her hold on the knight, slightly struggling to pull herself back to her feet,"I-I hate snow...." She whispered under her breath. Didn't help that she was wearing short heels that gave little to no protection from the snow and cold.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:11 am

"I don't believe it is," Adeline replied softly, looking down at the arm with a small frown. "Thank you, I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning.." The female said, looking back up at Alok with a soft smile on her face. "Good good, I can't have my star night be injured." The princess purred, giving his arm a playful squeeze as she smiled up at him. She followed him to the cave, slightly shivering as they entered, but at least it was better than being out in the elements. The princess let go of the knight's arm as she sat down in the cavern, leaning her back against the stone wall. She let out a soft sigh of relief as her body relaxed, she was grateful to have some sort of shelter to spend the night in.

Romanos reacted quickly as he felt Kisa slip on the slick snow, his grip tightened on her as he helped her regain her balance. "Once we make it down this mountain there will be no more snow, don't you worry." He said sweetly as he helped her make her way to the cave. The two entered into the cave and he made sure the handmaiden was settled before looking back outside for any wood or sticks they could use for kindling.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:18 pm

Alok smiled back at her before he could feel his ears start to warm as she flattered him. He helped her into the cave before watching as she went to settle down. When he saw Romanos head back outside to find some kindling, he moved a little further into the cave to do the same, and to make sure they weren't going to have any surprise animal visitors that might have found the cave first. Once he was satisfied to find no creatures as far as he could see in the dark, he was also happy to have spotted some flint stones that would help with starting the fire before walking back.

Kisa held on to him as they enter the cave before she shakily settled down on the other side of the cave. She felt so cold and tired, and almost more physically drained then she's felt in a long time. She slowly lowered herself down onto her side and curled up, pulling the cloak a little tighter around herself. Kisa then looked at her hand and gingerly touched her wrist before biting her lower lip as she winced a bit with a silent whimper, before pulling it back under the cover of the cloak.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:10 am

Adeline sighed softly as she watched Alok leave the cave, she hoped dearly nothing would happen to him while he was out. Her gaze then shifted over to Kisa, a soft frown appearing on her face as she noticed the pain on the other's face. "I can take some of the dress and put a dressing on your wrist if you wish, it'll make it feel better and stabilize the injury." The princess offered, wanting to do whatever she could to make the other feel better. Truth be told she felt rather guilty for her handmaiden being in such a situation, if her father's army hadn't taken her from her own home she surely would be in a better state.

Thankfully there seemed to be enough sticks that the wind had blown their way to create a decent fire. There was a chance it wouldn't last through the night, but they would simply have to make due. He collected as many as he could before heading back into the cavern to create the fire. The male stacked up the twigs, sticks, and leaves and awaited for Alok to bring over the flint stones.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:51 pm

Kisa glanced at Adeline before slightly shaking her head,”N-No, it’s okay….. I-it’s just a little tender….” She said quietly before adding,”B-Besides, w-we don’t have any dressings…..” She whispered. If it was anyone else, they would have accepted the help. However, kitsune’s were stubborn when it came to accepting help from others, even if they wanted too or seemed like they would,”I-I just want to sleep…. I-I feel so drained…” She said tiredly, pulling the covers close again and wrapping her tails around herself.

Alok walked back to where the others were, managing to find a few sticks of his own inside the cave. He smiled when he saw that Romanos was able to find some firewood outside the cave as well,”If we’re lucky, this will last us most of the night.” He said before handing the flint stones over to the vampire before he sat down on the ground by him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:40 am

"I'm sure a strip from my dress could work as a dressing.." Adeline replied softly, frowning slightly as she turned her head to look away from Kisa. She let out a soft sigh, her eyes flickering over to the fire as it crackled softly. It was a rather relaxing sound and her eyes began to grow heavy as time went on.

"I sure hope so, it's rather frigid up here." Romanos replied as he began using the flint stones to light the fire. Soon the sticks he had gathered ignited into a bright blaze and the cave became noticeably warmer. "That's much better," the male said, sighing softly as he held his hands out to the fire to warm them.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me