1 x 1 with crunch bottle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with crunch bottle

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:57 pm

Thor's eyes squinted as the girl slightly lifted up her helmet, searching for any hints as to what she looked like. Although he wasn't quite sure why he cared so much, it was most likely something to do with him wanting to bond with her more. He sighed at himself, prying where he shouldn't be prying wasn't very polite of him. He vowed to himself to stop doing such a thing and shook himself out of the thoughts of what pretty face was behind the helmet, as her personality already seemed to tug on his heart. "I'm sure he will be around, maybe not tomorrow, but we will see him soon for sure. Someone with that much mystery typically doesn't hunker down and hide. Not in my experience anyways." The god replied, clearing his voice before he spoke.

"I do wish we do as well, villains like this aren't good for not only the city but possibly the world. I have never seen someone capable of conjuring things so powerful, it makes me rather afraid." Astoria admitted as she typed up forms on her computer. It took her only an hour with Tom's help to get everything finished and she uploaded the tasks to two small phones that each group would be taking with them tomorrow. "Thank goodness, I sure didn't want to be up all night doing that," the hero said, flashing one of her rare beautiful smiles at the villain. "I truly do appreciate your help." She said truthfully.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 am

( I will get up a reply when I get home from work. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:40 am

The female glanced at Thor before smiling before sipping her water. She could still feel the slight warmth in her cheeks meaning she was certainly blushing. However, the helmet hid it which was a good thing for the villain. She wasn't sure how Thor would respond if he did see her blush. Taking another sip of her water, she then set it down before placing her helmet back down. " Ah, yes. I agree. I mean if we do see him again, he surely better watch out. " She said, chuckling softly. Yawning, the female remained leaning against the counter. " You know, we should spar sometime. I want to see how strong you are. " She said, chuckling softly.
tomorrow

Tom nodded as he agreed with Astroia. He was afraid as well, not knowing what else he could do. Just seeing him create those large creatures makes him worried that the guy who created something is far worse. Whatever that was. " Yeah. Who else knows what he could make? Probably something much stronger than those creatures we fought. " He said. More importantly, where was this guy even now? The villain was amused he would be hiding for now until the right time he would come out and leash another attack. " You're welcome. I'm happy to help you even know I am a villain. " He said with a slight chuckle. It was surely different working with a hero. Did Tom expect he would be? Of course not.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:15 am

Thor chuckled as he listened to the female villain speak, something about her was so invigorating. Typically he wouldn't spend so much time bonding with his brief partners, but for some reason he let his boundaries down just a little bit. "Oh he better, the two of us make a great team! We can take him down together for sure." The god said, sending a playful wink her way, a smirk plastered on his face as he did so. "I'm sure you would love that, I must admit I am rather strong." The male replied, proudly flexing his muscles as he did so. "You know, I could carry you around all day tomorrow with one hand if you wished." He replied, openly flirting with the other as if he had no shame.

"That is exactly what I am worried about. What if he could summon a whole army? It is important that we find out the full extent of his powers so we can know what we are up against." Astoria said, her eyes filled with worry as she spoke. "We must make sure to go after the conjurer rather than whatever he summons otherwise we could get rather overwhelmed." She added, making a mental note to relay that information to the others in the morning. The hero was rather surprised at his words, happy to help? that was a first for her, especially after turning her back on the life of villainy. "You are?" She questioned, a soft blush creeping onto her face as she looked up at Tom. Why was she blushing? She didn't know, but she willed it to go away as best she could.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:35 am

Deanna chuckled softly as she agreed with Thor. They would take this villain down, the female was sure of it. " Yeah, he better think twice if he thinks he will win this. " She said. She raised an eyebrow under her helmet, curious if he could really carry her around with one hand. Honstely, it was something the girl would love to see. " I would love to see you try it right now. " She said, playfully joking with him. The female blushed when he winked at her, her face turning red when he flexed his muscles as well. Of course, she still wouldn't admit that she was already taking a liking to the Avenger.

Tom nodded as he agreed with her. Knowing him, Tom was sure he would summon a whole army. " Yeah, the sooner we come, the better chance we have of stopping him. " He said. The villain did take note of how quickly he could summon things. " I agree. He seems to be able to summon stuff rather fast. " He said. It was certainly true that Tom was happy to help the female. Honstely, he didn't want anyone getting hurt by this guy. Even know he was a villain, Tom did have a soft spot. " Yes. I am certainly telling the truth. " He said, smiling. He wouldn't lie to the girl, not at all.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:26 pm

"Oh I know you would, maybe I'll entertain that little challenge!" Thor replied, lifting an eyebrow to accompany the smirk on his face. The god walked over to the female, standing over her for a second, staring down at her for a second before wrapping an strong arm around her. He gently picked the female up in one arm, holding her up as if she was as light as a feather. "I could do this all day," he said, chuckling softly as he looked up at the female. "Anything else you'd like to see?" He questioned as he softly placed the villain back down on the floor. He hadn't played around with a female like this in quite some time, it was nice to have someone new around, even if she was a villain.

"His power is something I have never seen before, it is such a shame he is using it against us. There is a lot of potential for good with that power, no offense." Astoria said, as she leaned against the back of her bedframe. She let out a small sigh as she thought of all of the great things a summoner could do for the world, but alas that was not the path that they had chosen, so it was their responsibility to save the world from it. "It's nice to work with a villain, I will admit it was rather hard to be shunned from everyone I knew after I came to the Avengers... I know we still don't see eye to eye on certain things, but it lays down framework to make amends with others." She told him, letting her guard down for a split second. There was something about Tom that felt so familiar, so safe, he reminded her of herself in some way, in a good way.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:15 pm

Deanna chuckled softly at the avenger's response. She looked up at Thor, gulping as he realized just how much taller he was than her. It honestly made her feel so small compared to him. Chuckling inversely, she looked up at the god of thunder and before she could say anything, she felt the male pick her up with one arm. Holding onto him for dear life like she was scared, she smiled underneath her helmet as he was right that he could pick her up with one harm. Once he set her down, she felt a bit better. " Hmm.. I can't think of anything unless you can think of something. Hmm.. I don't know if you like pulling pranks as well. I always like to get him back, but I hear he hates being picked up. You should see him freak out, it's rather hilarious. " She said, wanting to get back at her bother. The look on his face would be priceless but she wasn't if Thor would want to join her on her prank. Seeing Tom over Thor's shoulder would be hilarious and interesting sense her brother did way more than she did.

" I agree. Maybe no one taught him about it or showed him attention. That could be a way he is turning against everyone. " Tom said. He could see why the guy would do this, but again, the villain didn't know the reason why. He was just guessing. " Yeah, I know we have our differences but maybe I can change my ways from being a villain. It will be different, but who knows? Maybe after this is all over, my views will change and I can join you guys. However, I don't know about my sister. It's hard for her to join the hero side after being a villain for so long. " He said. Honstely, he did hope that his sister would change her ways as well.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:13 pm

Thor enjoyed the reaction that was produced by him picking up Deanna, the two certainly seemed to have great chemistry together. A part of him wished that the mission would last a little longer than expected as he would like to spend a bit of time with her. Thor raised an eyebrow as he listened to the villains suggestion of pulling a prank, and even though his brother was the god of mischief he didn't mind having some fun of his own. "As long as he isn't going to tear my head off as it's too pretty for that, I will play along." He said, winking at the other chuckling at the idea of the male villain throwing a fit. "Come on let's go find him," the god said as he began to lead the female back out into the hallway. "You wouldn't happen to know where to find him would ya? This tower itself can seem like a maze at times." He questioned as he walked alongside Deanna.

"That truly is possible, and I can't help but feel that it would be our fault. But his power was much more limited at the time and we do have to stay somewhat exclusive.." Astoria said, biting her lip anxiously as she remembered the day he had walked through those doors. "That is fair, I truly would love to have the both of you join our team. But I don't want you to feel like we're trying to change your ideals, that is not what this mission is for. I do appreciate your openness, it means a lot to me." The purple haired girl replied, a genuine smile appearing on her face as she looked at the male.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:05 pm

The female smiled in delight as Thor agreed with her. Jumping for joy, she couldn't wait to see her brother’s reaction. “ I don't think he would do that. Honestly, all he might do is kick and scream. “ She said, chuckling softly. Shrugging, the girl wasn't sure where her brother was. Maybe with the girl from earlier? Then again, she could always call her brother as it would be easier to find him that way. “ Oh, Tom? I have something for you. “ She said, hoping to get a response from it. Certainly, she did get a response back. Grinning, she looked at the male. “ I hope you are ready for kicking and screaming. I mean, he might gulp seeing how much taller you are than him. “ She joked with him. The two of them were practically the same height.

Tom nodded as he could see how it would be their fault. However, they weren't responsible for his actions. Not one bit. “ I know, but you can't blame yourselves for what he did. He chose to do it, not you guys. “ He said. Raising an eyebrow, he heard his sister call him, wondering what she wanted. “ I understand that and you're welcome. I do wonder what my sister wants. “ He said getting up. Dusting off his armor slightly, he looked towards the entrance of the door before walking towards it. “ What is it, sis? I am in here! “ He called, wondering what she was up to. The villain then looked back at the female, giving a slight nod as he was going to see what his sister was up too. Walking out of the room, he then begin to walk, wondering where Deanna was. He had heard his voice, but assumed that she was sill with thor by the kitchen.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:26 am

"I can deal with kicking and screaming for a little bit of fun!" Thor replied, smiling down at Deanna, happy to be doing something that would make her happy. The god followed her as she led him to her brother, and he couldn't help but feel quite excited to see the other's reaction. "I'm ready don't you worry!" He said as the two ran across Tom in the hallway. Thor hesitated for a second as he loomed over Tom, but soon a sly smile spread across his cheeks and before the other knew it he had lifted the villain up and slung him over his shoulder. As soon as he had a good grip on the male he began running down the hallway, attempting to jostle the other a little bit to make his sister laugh.

Astoria gave the other a soft nod back as she watched him leave the room. All was well, it was time for her to get ready for bed anyways. She headed to her bathroom where she took a quick shower and changed out of her suit and into a comfortable pair of clothes. The female slipped back into her bed where she turned on her television which she would watch until slumber overtook her.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me