1 x 1 with crunch bottle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with crunch bottle

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:32 am

Thor nodded at his partner, knowing he could trust his partner to find the man sooner or later. Besides he could use a little rest before they would inevitably get sent on a long and wild goose chase, that usually happened to of the two of them so he had gotten rather used to it. The god made sure that the siblings got to their respective rooms before he returned to his own quarters. The Avengers had graciously made him his own room to stay in when he had gotten kicked out of Asgard and he surely had made the place his own. He threw off his shirt onto a pile of dirty laundry and swapped his pants to pajama pants before jumping into his lush bed. Just because he was on earth now didn't mean that he left his royal luxuries behind and his room certainly reflected that. He sighed happily as his body sank into the silken sheets and his head rested on his feather filled pillow, it was most likely the most rest he was going to get for quite some time. Knowing this the muscular god began to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Astoria huffed as she searched and scrolled through their servers, looking at all the information they had on the man named Jack. Nothing stood out as him being a revenge-filled person, but it was rather sketchy as all of their information went dark from about two years ago. Where was this guy and what was he doing? She balled her hands into fists, banging her fist into the table, purple flames leaping off of her body reflecting the anger bubbling up inside. Who the hell had lost this guy, she would have to resort to measures she didn't want to do, ask other villains. She pulled up a few that she had somewhat decent relationships with before leaving that life. She sighed as she walked over to the coffee pot, pouring herself a cup as she gazed out across the city, pondering what she would do with this. After a while she pressed a little button, signaling that they needed to join her up in the conference room once more.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:00 am

Deanna thre the apple away once she shewa sfinahed. It was enough to fill her up for now, but she wasn't sure If her brother had found anything. Begire she could saying, they had gotten the call from Astoria. Did she find something more about this unknown stanger? Or as this guy on the rise again, whatever he was causing? Putting her helmet back down, she glanced at her brother who was still looking for something to eat. “ We have to go. The girl needs us for something but I don't know what. “ She said, before walking off. She could hear her brother close the door before quickly following after her.

“ So what's this about? “ Deanna asked the girl before sitting down in the chair. She then leaned back in the chair to try to get comfortable.

Tom was just about to find something but didn't when Astoria had called the two for a meeting. Maybe later he could find something good. Whatever the girl had called them for couldn't be good. Shutting the fridge door, he then followed after his sister. “ What do you think it coils be about? “ He asked, curouis. All he got from Deanna was an shrug as she didn't know either. The two were just cluess about it. The two of them walked in before sitting down in the chair. They didn't see Thor but asmued maybe he was on his way.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:59 pm

Thor jumped as the alarm Astoria had set off blared into his ears, he had to keep his rather loud otherwise he would sleep right through it. He groaned as he got up, stretching out his limbs and slinging a shirt over his shoulder that he would put on as he made his way over to the office. He just hoped the girl had found something, he wasn't exactly keen on going on a wild goose chase, but his gut told him that would be exactly what they would be doing. He strolled into the meeting room, just barely pulling his shirt on, a sliver of his glistening abs showing before it slipped all the way over his body. "Did you find something?" He asked with hopeful eyes, but the frustrated look on her face told him otherwise. This was about to be a long mission and he wasn't rather fond of long missions, but the two of them together seemed to attract just that.

Astoria sighed as the three entered into the room, sensing that they would be rather upset with her answer to their questions. She took in a deep breath to calm herself, reassuring herself that she would be able to handle their upset against her. "Well, I'm afraid that I don't really have an answer for where he is. His records stop about two years ago as if someone had erased them or if he had just went dark out of nowhere. I'm afraid that we are going to have to do some investigating. I have a list of a few people I can speak to in order to gather some information, and I suggest that we break up into pairs to do so in order to find this man before anything more detrimental happens. And with his power that is inevitable." She said, folding her hands across her body as she spoke, her eyes shifting back and forth between the three to judge their reactions to what she had just offered. "Of course if you feel more comfortable working together as the four of us, I don't mind, but we will have to work rather quickly." She stated.

"Well, I would be honored to go looking with miss Deanna. She looks like she would be able to pry some information out of them. Besides, they may only want to talk to villains so I believe it would be best if we split up that way. There's no guarantee that they would be so willing to talk to two heros." Thor said, doing his best to hide his disappointment. He was not excited to have to hunt down these villains and question them as that could cause trouble in and of itself.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:08 pm

Deanna kept leaning back in the seat before looking at Thor when entered the room. She blushed hard seeing his face, but quickly looked away hoping the god of thunder wouldn't notice her stating. Why was she starting to fall in love with an Avenger? She was a villain, not a hero. Nodding, the girl wasn’t disappointed at all about the news the other female gave them. She didn’t expect Astoria to know where he was. Hearing they had to go in pairs made the girl quite nervous. She was used to working with her brother all the time so going with Thor would be quite different. Feeling the warmth on her face, at least Thor couldn’t see her face. If he did, she would be red like a tomato.

When Thor mentioned he would be honored to go with her, she even blushed more glancing at him before looking at her brother. He just playfully nudged her to go along with Thor. It wouldn’t hurt the girl and she could know the god of thunder more. “ I will go along with him as well. “ She said.

Tom countied to sit in his chair as he leaned back. He glanced at Thor when he came in but looked back at Astoria when she told them about the villain. He didn’t expect her to know where the guy was as well. Certainly, it did make Tom worried as he wasn’t sure if they would strike again or not. Even know he was a villain, the guy still didn’t want the guy to attack again. Nodding, he would be happy to pair up with the hero. “ Well, I would be glad to pair up with Astoria. I’m just hoping this guy doesn’t do another attack. “ He said, before standing up. He did take a bit of his sister glancing at him, but he just gave her a gentle nudge, ensuring that everything would be fine. It would certainly be strange to work with a hero. That was for sure.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:03 am

"Alright lovely, I will break the lists up between the two of us and then we can get started tomorrow. I believe we all could use some rest, besides it will take me a little bit of time to track down all of their living arrangements. I'm sure I will have no issue with these villains, they are more lower level anyways." Astoria said as she began typing out a list of names of villains that she would have to track down, something she most likely should have done before calling them all in, but alas she got too excited. "I will have lists and locations for you tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your evening." She said smiling at them before turning back to her work, she however would have a long night of work together, but she didn't mind.

Thor smiled over at Deanna, wishing she didn't wear her helmet all the time as he relied heavily on facial expressions at times, and these two were still rather mysterious to him. He was sure the two would get along just fine either way and he was simply happy she had agreed to go with him, otherwise that would have hurt his ego a little. "Alright, don't stay up too late! We can all meet back up here around noon?" He suggested, knowing that it would be plenty of time to get rest, eat, and pack up for their expedition. As he said his goodbyes, his stomach growled, signaling that he was rather hungry and needed to eat before going back to bed. He made his way to one of the many kitchens in the tower, hoping that there would be something rather easy to heat up waiting for him.

Astoria said her goodbyes before going back to researching the villains that she had in mind, compiling all of their information onto ipads that they would carry with them. She sighed, knowing this would take a rather long time to make sure everything was input correctly, dinner would just have to wait.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:43 am

The reason why the female wore her helmet all the time was due to the fact she didn't want anyone to see her eyes. On top of that, she also didn't want the public to know what she looked like. It was to keep her identity safe. Nodding at Thor, the female then got up to stretch a bit before heading to to the kitchen as well. She was quite thirsty as the girl really hasn't had anything to drink. All she had to eat was apple and that filled her up. Walking into the kitchen, the female smiled at Thor. “ Hey, what do you guys have all to drink here? “ She asked, curios. Water would be fine if they just had that.

Tom nodded as he would make sure to get plenty of sleep tonight. Tommrow was likely going to be busy for them all. Still, he did worry about his sister even know she was in good hands. Surely nothing would happen with her and Thor. “ Will do. “ He said, before looking at the other female. The villain was certainly hungry but he did wonder if the female needed any help. Plus, he would to know her a little more. After all, they had just met so he knew nothing about the Avenger. “ Do you need any help researching this guy? “ He asked, following after her.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:58 am

Thor smiled back at Deanna, happy to have some company for the time being. He was a relationship based person, always wanting company no matter what he was doing or where he was. This is why he rarely went on solo missions, the god could become very lonely rather quickly. "What would you like?" He questioned. "We have all sorts of things, tea, juice, soda, gatorade, and water of course." He informed the other as he got his own bottle of tea out from the fridge. "I can also make you a sandwich if you're hungry!" He offered, extremely happy to help the other out if she needed it, they would be partners after all so they would need to form some sort of a bond.

Astoria looked up, seemingly rather surprised to see the villain following after her. "If you wouldn't mind, I would love to have some help." The hero said after a moment of thinking. "I'm heading to my room if you'd like to join me, I prefer being in there than in that fishbowl of a room if I can." She said, giggling slightly as she spoke. "I also have another computer in there I can give to you to use, I'm just looking up names and compiling them and their address into a list for us to go through tomorrow, if that makes sense." She said as she continued walking towards her room, it was much more comfortable in there than in the meeting room.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:47 am

Deanna smiled before she leaned against the counter. “ Water sounds perfect. “ She said. Again the girl wasn't that hungry but then again, an apple wasn't enough for her all day. Maybe a sandwich would be good for her as tomorrow would be quite busy for the girl. However, the girl likely would still keep her helmet on but only lift it slightly so she could eat. “ I never thought I would work with an avenger. “ She said. Being a villain, she hated heroes, but Thor was different. She did admit she did like him, but of course, but wouldn't let the god of thunder know about it.

Tom smiled as he didn’t mind helping her find out more about this villain. Plus, he wanted to give his sister some space. She needed it as the two were always together. They never really were apart but tomorrow they would be for a bit. “ I hope my sister stays safe tomorrow. However, knowing her, I think she will be fine. “ He said, following after the female. If anything did happen to her, he was hoping Thor would protect her from harm’s way. With that one white eye, he knew the female did have a hard time even landing hits.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:34 am

"Water it is!" Thor exclaimed, a smile playing on his lips as he spoke to his newfound partner. "Well, I have worked with a few villains before, but honestly not as close as we might be." The god said, winking as he did so. He poured out Deanna a glass of water before grabbing one of his own. "Sometimes though we may be different we have the same end goals and can be useful to each other, at least for a little bit." He said, leaning back onto the counter as he took a drink of his water.

"I'm sure she will be, Thor is very protective of his partner, no matter who it is. Between the two of them they can handle any villain they come across, besides they are more low profile anyways." Astoria said as she made her way into her room. Once inside she grabbed her laptop and gave Tom a brief introduction to the software and their task at hand. After this she jumped onto her bed to recline, offering Tom the spot next to her if he wished.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:38 am

Denna smiled before she blushed, her face turning red. Lifting her helmelt up slightly, she took an sip of her water. The girl wouldn't show her face just yet to the god of thunder. It would have to wait until she was comfortable to allow him to see her face. “ Really? I never exexpted you would work with other villains before. I thought it was your first time working with a villain. Anyways, i’m quite excited to be working with the god of thunder. “ She said, taking another sip of the water. It would be nice to work with an Avenger, especially Thor. “ Do you think we might bump into that guy tomorrow or do you think he’s hiding for now? “ She asked. The girl certainly wanted to find this villain for sure. Having him cause chaos wasn't good at all and putting the citizen's life at risk definitely wasn't good at all.

Tom nodded as the female was right. His sister would be fine for sure, with Thor with her, he was sure that the male wouldn't let anything happen to his sister. Still, the thought of his sister remained in the back of his head. “ Yeah. Knowing Thor, I am sure that nothing will happen to her. “ He said, sitting down next to the female. He did wish he knew the villain, but nothing came to his mind. Who was this guy? And why did he choose to cause harm? “ Hopefully we get answers about this villian tomorrow. “ He said. Would they? Honstely, Tom wasn't exactly sure, but hoped they would at least get something. Some was better than nothing. That was for sure.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you