1 x 1 with crunch bottle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with crunch bottle

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:49 pm

Astoria felt a sense of relief wash over her as she heard the two agree to go with them to figure out this mess. Thor and the female seemed to work well together to take down the creature, just like hers and the males did. Maybe there was something between that relationship, she would just have to find out. "We don't have to walk, watch this." She said, excited to get a reason to use the car she had worked on for a rather long time. She whistled loudly and then a rumble of a car was heard in the distance, rapidly getting closer. She jumped in the seat of her car and slammed on the gas as soon as everyone was in. "Hold on tight," she said as she drove recklessly through the streets, quickly approaching the avenger's tower.

"Thank you for agreeing to work this out with us. I believe that we will make a good team against whoever made those creatures." Thor said, smiling between the two villains. Upon mentioning walking he shook his head, knowing that Astoria was about to break out her pride and joy of a car. Upon getting in the passenger seat he threw on his seatbelt and prepared for the worst, knowing she drove like a maniac in that car.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:07 pm

Deanna nodded as she was curious about what the girl had. Hearing the sound of what sounded like a car, she looked over to see a purple Shelby. It looked rather beautiful, she had to admit, but she had never been in one. This would be her first so she was quite worried when about how it would be. Deanna got into the car and put the seat belt on. Before Deanna could say anything, Astoria stepped on the gas. The female held onto her brother as it was obvious that she was a bit scared now. When they did get to the Avengers tower, Tom would have to help his sister out of the car.

Tom nodded to Thor. " No problem. " He said, before getting in the car. Placing his seatbelt on, he wasn't expecting the villain to hit the gas just like that. However, the villain didn't mind, but he enjoyed it quite well. However, looking at his sister, it was a different story. It was clear she was holding onto for him dear life as she wasn't used to this kind of driving this fast. " Hey, Thor. I think my sister might need some help walking. " He teased his sister. In return he got a punch in the shoulder from his sister, clearly not liking the idea.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:22 pm

Astoria giggled as she screeched to a stop in front of the tower and took in all of the different looks on their face. "Alright now that is going to be the best part of your day let me tell you," she said as she got out of the car. As soon as everyone got out the car drove back to its spot in the underground garage. "Alright, Thor will take you into the debriefing room while I go and prepare your rooms.. It won't take me long so I will be joining you shortly," she stated as she took the group into the main lobby.

She turned left while Thor took the group right, explaining the process he was planning to take as he walked. Astoria hummed softly to herself as she walked to the empty rooms they had for guests, making sure to tidy it up before decorating it with colors and items based off of the villains suits, it was what the avengers had done for her and she greatly appreciated it, so she did the same for the other two. Her last step was placing food and drink in the little cubby's and minifridge in each of the rooms before hurrying up to the briefing room to discuss the plan with the others.

Thor chuckled at the male victims comment. "If you need help I will be sure to help you, but don't worry, the first time I let her drive something it was a nightmare. One time she got her hands on an enemies fighter jet and I for sure thought that we were doomed that day." He said, turning to smile at the female. Once they all got out of the car he did end up walking closely behind her, just incase she got dizzy and fell backwards, with Astoria's driving that could be more than possible.

Upon splitting up briefly with Astoria, the god of thunder led them to the glass elevator and took them up quite a few floors until they were at the briefing room floor. "Hope neither of you are scared of heights, the room overlooks the town from above and its rather hard to get a seat that you can't look outside from," he said, chuckling softly as he spoke. He led them into the room and pulled a seat back for the female before sitting down in a chair of his own. He stalled for a few minutes, making small talk until Astoria came back into the room. "Now I do think some introductions are needed hm?" He suggested as he remembered he hadn't found out either of their names yet.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:02 pm

Once they arrived at the tower, Deanna got out of the car, holding onto Tom as she felt dizzy. It surely was an experience she wasn't. “ That was interesting. Thank you, but I think I should be fine. “ She said letting go of her brother's arm. However, the girl still felt dizzy and fell backward, looking up at Thor. She was surprised her brother hadn't said anything as he did like to tease her quite a bit.

Luckily, the female or her brother weren't scared of heights. They found the view rather amazing, to be honest. It was a view they likely could watch all day. Smiling, she sat down in the chair that Thor pulled out for her, smiling at him. “ I’m Deanna. “ She said.

Tom didn't feel dizzy as he got out but he could tell his sister was. Just seeing her grab onto his arm, he knew she couldn't walk on her in. He was certainly right as he watched his sister end up falling backward. Chuckling softly, he didn't say anything but just smiled. Honstely, the villain didn't mind the view as well as he quite enjoyed it. Pulling out a chair, he also sat down, looking at the two. “ And I’m Tom. As you can guess we are villains. “ He said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:40 pm

Thor smiled as the two introduced themselves, they were rather agreeable for being villains, and he was grateful for that. Deep down he knew that the villain they had saw earlier today was more powerful than anything they have ever faced before, and knew the two villains would be powerful assets to their team. “It’s a pleasure to meet both of you, as you know I am Thor, god of thunder.” He said, feeling that it would be fit to introduce himself as well since they did.

“I’m Astoria, I was experimented on and turned to villainy for quite some time as I wanted to wreck havoc on those who turned me out after doing those things to me. I’ll admit it was fulfilling for a little while, but in the long run when it became apparent that I was affecting people who weren’t the ones who harmed me I did my best to rebuild myself and now here I am.” Astoria said as she took a seat next to Thor. She was also equally as glad they had some backup, as villains she believed that they could provide insight that for the avengers may not necessarily be as readily available. “It’s nice to meet the both of you, I apologize that we met on the wrong foot, it’s just our job.” She said kindly, smiling softly between the two of them.

“Now down to business, what the hell was that?” Thor questioned as he flipped through the cities street cameras until he found the one with the best angle on the alleyway the attack was in. He zoomed in the best he could on the villain and projected it on the table before them. “Does anything about him look familiar to any of you three?” He questioned, knowing for a fact that he had never seen anything like that before.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:57 am

Tom nodded as he looked at the two. " It's nice to meet you. " He said, giving a smile to both of them. Never would he even imagine working along side the god of thunder. It was definitely exciting, but also he was a bit nervous. So was his sister. " It's alright. And to answer your question, I have no idea. It was some type of creature I can tell. That strange person summoned it. " He said, wondering where they would have even gone by now. Were they thinking of their next plan to cause more chaos or what? Either way, it wasn't good that they were on the lose.

Deanna just nodded as she didn't say much. " It's a pleasure as well. " She mumbled quietly. The idea of working with them still made her on edge. Did she exactly trust them? Of course not. Even know they had a place to stay and food to eat, she still didn't exactly trust the two. It likely would take the female a while too, but for now, Deanna didn't trust them. Shaking her head no, she had no idea who he was. It was no villain she knew so she guessed maybe the guy was a newbie. " Nope. Not at all. Never seen him a day in my life. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:29 am

"So we have some sort of a summoner up against us? Well, against... you guys? Why would they be against you?" Astoria questioned, tapping a pen against her lips as she pondered who the creature could be. "Seeing villains fighting against villains isn't typically something you see everyday, is there anything you have that they could possibly want? Maybe we can find a pattern if there are other villains they have attacked in the past.." The hero stated, doing her best to figure out a good plan to get more clues about this newfound villain. Usually they had more information to go on, but as of right now they didn't.

Thor sighed, of course they knew nothing, or they just weren't letting them know everything just yet, which was fair, but all of them were in danger. "Alright, well if you know nothing, do you know anyone who might?" He questioned, as he looked deeper into the picture. He sighed after a moment and leaned back into his chair and stretched out his large muscles before going back to staring at the picture.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:22 am

Deanna shrugged as she hadn't a clue why. If she knew, she would be able to tell them, but the girl didn't. “ I don’t know. To be honest. I don't see why a villain would go after another villain anyway. “ She said. The female wondered if they had hired anyone or if an Avenger had left. “ Do you know anyone that it might be? “ She asked, curious. Maybe they had an idea or something. The female then leaned back in her seat as relaxed as she glanced at Thor.

Tom shook his head as he hadn't had a clue either. “ I don't either. If I could tell you, I would certainly. “ He said, looking at the two. Right now the villain's mind was blank as he didn't have a clue. Nothing would ring a bell to him. Not a name or anything. Hearing what his sister said, the villain jumped on. “ Was there anyone on your team before that left not happy? “ He asked. If not then he was certainly clueless.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:24 am

"Well, there was a summoner who we had turned down around the same time that I started my training. However, his powers were much less than whoever attacked the two of you. Nothing he summoned would be useful to us, besides it seemed like he couldn't even conjure anything useful." Astoria replied after thinking for a little bit.

"That is correct, but that doesn't explain why he would be after you. If anything wouldn't he attack us at the tower? Or while we were walking alone earlier?" Thor questioned, feeling rather puzzled at that fact. "I remember his audition, he summoned a silver spoon when we asked if he could summon a skeleton key. There is no possible way that his powers had evolved so much since they had last seen them.

"Well, we should follow up on him anyways, you guys go check out your rooms and get something to eat. I'll do my best to find out his location so we can do a little check up on him. I'll call you in here when I find something." Astoria said as she was more tech savvy than Thor was, besides he would need to rest up to be the brawn in the battle she knew they would be facing soon. She smiled as she watched the three walk out of the room together, before turning back to her serious face to get started on her research.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:56 pm

Deanna shrugged, not knowing. " Maybe he went after us because he knew that you would go after him. Maybe it was a way of luring you guys out so that's why he attacked us. " The female suggested. Again, she wasn't sure, but it was just a guess. She then leaned back in her seat, arms crossed as she glanced at the two.
After Astoria told them to head to their rooms, the female quickly headed there, not even waiting. Entering the room, she thought it was quite nice, to be honest. Since when she did have a room like this? Never really. She never had a room to call her own. It was her first time. Sitting on the bed, it was quite comfortable to be honest, like she could fall asleep right here now. However, the girl wouldn't just yet. Not until she was tired.

Leaving the room, she then headed to the kitchen, grabbing an apple as she really wasn't hungry. Lifting up her helmet, slightly, the female took a bite of it. You couldn't see her eyes or that, just her mouth. Having that one white eye, she didn't want the others to see it. After a minute, her brother joined her, playfully punching her in the shoulder. A chuckle came from her as she did the same thing as she contuined her apple. Leaning against the counter, one elbow on it, the female looked around as her brother was trying to find something good to eat.

Tom was in the same boat as his sister, unsure. "Maybe he got better. I mean at first, I was terrible with my power but then I practiced more, and I did end up getting better. " He said. Nodding, Astoria was right about following up on him, who knows he would attack again. It could be anytime really. He then followed his sister as well but went into his own room. He thought it was nice as well, and couldn't wait to sleep in his own room for the first time. Oh, it would be nice.

After a few minutes, he then left and headed to the kitchen where his sister was. " Whatcha eating? Oooo, an apple. Girl, you need more than just an apple to eat. Talk about having low blood sugar. " He teased her, playfully punching her in the shoulder. In return, he got a playful punch in his shoulder. " That hurt... " He teased again befoe looking for something else to eat. Fruit really wasn't his cup of tea you could say.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you