1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:11 pm

1x1 The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

A world building, Shifter Roleplay

Time period:
Centuries ago
Season:
Fall
Places Discovered:
Adventura Forest - Tarn (Only mentioned) - Oakwell Stronghold (Only mentioned)

Characters
Chaos Grimfang (Werewolf)
Magnus Paryll (Dragon shifter)
Beyond (Demon)
Yvraine Callisto (Dragon shifter)
Tempest (Evil spirit/ demon)
Alecrity (Werewolf)
Remedy (Demon)
More to come and go!

I'll edit this page occasionally..
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby The Neko Pirate » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:27 pm

Name: Chaos Grimfang
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Wolf Demon
Appearance:
Human: Golden yellow eyes, long hair, long wolf like fangs
Wolf: Black fur and golden yellow eyes
Personality: He can be quick to anger and is often alone, not deeply connecting with anyone. He doesn't feel like he needs others, and even if he does get lonely he's too prideful to admit it to anyone.
History: When Chaos was born, it was always clear he would be the next alpha to the pack. Some objected to this, as he was born to a werewolf and a demon, and they though a half breed werewolf such as him didn't belong in the pack, let alone being in charge of it. But when his werewolf father passed, he showed them that he had what it took to be in charge and he wouldn't tolerate them questioning his leadership. But while his pack follows him out of fear, he's not exactly sure he's earner their respect. They are all just too afraid to call him half breed anymore.
Relations:
Aryn (Deceased) - Father
Beyond - Mother
Other: Resistant to fire
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:28 pm

Name: Beyond (Formerly Eve)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Demon (Formerly Human)
Appearance: Blue hair, red eyes. long curvy horns. In human form everything is the same, minus the horns, and her eyes turn blue.
Personality: Kind, open-minded, very helpful and only taking a little for herself in return for her services.
History: Beyond, formerly known as the first human called Eve. But she became a demon princess when she became Lucifer's lover. For many thousands of years they were together. She bore him many children, but over time they drifted apart. Though they remained friends. Later on, Lucifer helped her to do a ritual to ascend and become something akin to a goddess. She disappeared, but came back later on, saying her name was now Beyond. Now she goes around helping others as much as she can, in several different dimensions and time periods, making deals with them. While she does ask for things in return, she's not unreasonable with what she asks for. At some point she met the leader of a werewolf pack, Aryn, and they had a son.
Relations:
Lucifer - Former Lover
Aryn (Deceased) - Former Lover
Chaos - Son
Other: Also a shapeshifter with time traveling powers
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:44 pm

Name: Yvraine Callisto
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Dragon shifter
Appearance: Red hair and green eyes, wears a lot of red clothing too. Sometimes she has horns and wings.
Personality: A kind and sometimes flirty woman, she acts very openly for a princess, which is why one wouldn't suspect she is one unless they knew who she was.
History: Yvraine was a normal human princess, who one day while sneaking off got shadow touched, by a dark demonic dragon. Something that she hides from her people, and her father. It affected her, she got a portion of it's power, became the same as it was. She wasn't human anymore.
Relations:
King Gavin - Father
Other:Keeps her secret so that no one fears her for being shadow touched

"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:37 am

Name:
Magnus Paryll
Height:
6'3
Species Type:
Dragon Shifter
Personality:
Magnus is; knowledgeable, brash, sly, natural
leader, rolls with the punches, ambush
predator, cunning,

Extras / Attire:
Yellow eyes, red and black cape, black leather vestment,
black leather pants, pirate boots, a mask that
allows him to breathe in different elements or
high altitudes when not in form

History:
Father unknown, was born as a 'snow'. Mother
was a beautiful peasant, and was killed for
having been found out she had a 'demon spawn'.
Magnus, once older, visited the town that took her
life and burned it all, ruthlesly without any survivors

Other:
Abilities: Can have wings in human form, camouflage
in dragon form, green fire
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:02 am

Name:
Tempest
Height:
5'10
Species Type:
Evil spirit/ demon
Personality:
Tempest is; foreboding presence, moves with
grace and purpose, swift, agile, demanding, gives
only one warning or chance, vindictive, only
does something to gain something in return, cold
but soothing nature

Extras / Attire:
Eyes are violet. Purple, gold, and black are the colors,
where's a spiked crown, has a double sided enchanted
scythe, heeled boots, claims a black marbled temple as
her home

History:
Was a shadow haunt before becoming an apprentice
of death. Splitting ties, she remained in the mortal
realm, and uses humanity for her amusement or gain

Other:
Abilities: Enchantments, sorcery, can teleport
into a black mist
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:18 am

Name:
Alecrity
Height:
6'0
Species Type:
Werewolf
Personality:
Alecrity is; Graceful, enduring, and a secret wild side she is
now just coming to realize. Free spirited and a
a tom-boy attitude she is fearless in a malicious
world. Her ability to shift whenever she wants
now is an almost daily part of her life.

Extras / Attire:
Yellow eyes, medieval attire, has tribal arm band tattoo,
has wrist daggers, carries vials of various enchanted
poisons for enemies she may encounter in this
dangerous world

History:
Born in a village, it was a chance encounter where
she had gotten bitten, the scar on her left cheek
is forever a lasting memory of the encounter. Fearful
of causing danger to the residence and her family, she
left everything behind with her families support. She
is currently a rouge, having come across various dangers
she was secluded from in her small village.

Other:
Abilities: Enhanced vision, hearing, strength, speed,
and smell
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:51 am

Magnus Paryll - Dragon shifter - Location: Adventera forest
It was dark, the moon high creating a vast amount of light onto the land below. A silent figure shrouded the moon in a blink of an eye. Not high above, gliding over the forest below was a massive dragon, black but shining grey in the moonlight. Magnus was his name, stories spread about his demolishment of an entire town. The surrounding kingdoms have thus sent out missionaries to slay him, fearful of their lands becoming next. He spotted a small glow coming from up ahead in the forest. He veered off to the right, gliding, one massive wing tilted high above. In a swift motion, the wings collapsed in around himself, diving downwards. His form shrunk immensely and he dove into the tree line. He landed on two legs, slightly bent, wings folded around him slowly revealing his human form. He rose, striding over to the encampment, his lengthy wings dragging the edges behind him. His yellow, amber eyes glowing unnaturally from the shadows, he watched and listened.

Tempest - Evil spirit/ demon - Location: Outside her temple
A black, marbled temple was barely visible as a woman emerged out between two columns. She rested one hand on a pillar as she stared up at the moon, the tips of her silver sharp crown glinting as she tilted her head to one side. She touched her fingers to her lips and blew a kiss to the moon. With that, she vanished, a black mist left in the spot she had once stood.

Alecrity - Werewolf - Location: Outside of the forest in a clearing
The moon created the clearing before the forest to appear silver waves. Low, rolling hills stretched for miles in all directions but north. A massive forest was ahead. In the middle of this place of nowhere was a single, white wolf following a scent. She was running at a mild pace, glowing in the moonlight. She slowed when she heard a loud noise coming from behind her. She glanced back, tail tucking, lowering her body to the ground, fangs showing. A massive shape of a dragon appeared above her. She braced for it. Luckily, it only passed above her without any inkling that she was there. It was heading in the same direction she was. With possible disaster gone, she scented the air making sure she hadn't lost the scent before traveling closer to the forest.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:34 am

Chaos
There was.. A new smell. A wolf he didn't know. Female. He didn't realize there was any wolves are here he was unfamiliar with. Of course there were other packs, but his own was one of the biggest around here. And he wasn't sure the wolf he'd scented belonged to any of them, of course there were a few stray wolves here and there. He was in human form still as he rested his hand on one of the trees, leaning against it as he stared out of the forest towards the clearing. He wasn't really worried about a new wolf enough to follow wherever she was headed.

Beyond
It was a nice night to be out, for no particular reason other than she enjoyed the night. There seemed to be a lot happening around here tonight, however. But she wasn't trying to involve herself in all the things that were happening. She could sense her son, Chaos, somewhere. They had a demonic connection, of course. Clearly she was unafraid of being out here at night even with the things that seemed to be out lurking. She looked up at the moon while running her fingers through her long blue hair.

Yvraine
Yvraine could sense it somehow, the massive dragon flying over the forest. She wasn't sure how, or why. The same being she had encountered before? Of that, she wasn't sure. She was only nearby enough to catch a glimpse of it through the trees, having snuck away from her home again. Where was it going, and would it be foolish to follow? She supposed she was a dragon herself, now, though no one knew it. She didn't want people to fear her for what she was. Instead, if anyone saw her she just looked like some random woman in a red dress walking through the forest. Which would be even more weird if they knew she was a princess. But she wasn't bothered, walking off in the direction she had heard the dragon flying to.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:23 pm

Magnus Paryll - Dragon shifter - Location: Adventera forest, fleet of troops stationed
Magnus only stood feet away from where mercenaries were sitting near the fire. They wore the insignia of a nearby kingdom he was familiar with. He listened in. "... Yeah, yeah. You can blab all you want about what you got last run. But, it doesn't compare to what I helped take down in the northern corner." A bald man stated, eating what looked to be stew. "Aye, and what was that?" A younger troop asked, leaning against one of the trees closest to the tent. "Oh don't listen to him, he's a load of..." A third could be heard from inside the tent cut off because he came outside. "If I have to hear that story one more time, Dan, I will kill you and that will forever be remembered compared to whatever you say you killed." With that, he turned and went back to whatever he was doing.
Magnus watched, listening to anything of importance. Whether they were here for him, or something else, he wanted to know. It was evident that these men had been sent to hunt something. He decided to get a better look at how many there were. He started circling to the back of the encampment, remaining in the shadows.

Tempest - Evil spirit/ demon - Location: A tall tree overlooking where troops are stationed - Tags: Magnus
A whimsical laugh could be heard, seemingly coming from nowhere. A black mist scaled it's way up a tree, where a pretty woman was squatted, overlooking the first night's unfortunate event to unfold. She had a knack for finding these sort of things, having been an apprentice to Death itself, she could sense the fatalities. She observed what looked to be a small battalion of troops hunkering down for the night. Now, when's the show going to start? Her eyes flicked to where each person could be seen around the tents. Will it be a brawl? A sword fight? Hmm... She wished she had a person to wager with.

Alecrity - Werewolf - Location: Into the Adventura Forest - Tags: Chaos
The darkness now shrouded her. The moon was hardly visible under the tall trees. I should be close. The scents of the forest were fresh. She tentatively moves, careful with each paw placement. This forest was known for plenty of chaotic events over the recent years. It's where several packs rule here since the forest is so expansive. She had heard from commoners that there was plenty of expeditions being made into the werewolf infested forest. Something about how werewolf trophy hunting was almost the most extreme way to prove one's worth. It was enough evidence to bring her here, and so far that little conversation had been true. She weaved around the dense under brush. She stopped, she ended up getting a very fresh scent. Was it a were though? She sniffed the air more vigorously, then suddenly whipped her head to the side where there was a man standing. She flattened her ears, caught off guard. She internally cursed.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me