1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:46 am

Remedy - Demon - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, Remedy's tent - Tags: Magnus + Yvraine
Remedy clasped her hands together a smile on her face. "Excellent!" She went over to a black cabinet, pulling out a drawer and revealing shiny vials of various colors. She held up two red colored vials that were lidded with an elongated tooth. She made her way back over to the table, sliding the potions to each of them. "These potions are made for the purpose to be turned into a werewolf. All you have to do is drink, takes a minute or two, and it will last up to saaay... a day or so? Side effects may vary." She waved a finger and Magnus made a look of disgust. "What? You can't expect to go werewolf snagging from the tops of a dense forest, do you?" She said putting her hands on her hips. She looked to princess Yvraine. "I don't expect you to do the dirty work. But, I figured you're an adventurous one and would like to go along. Can choose whether to drink it or not." She shrugged. "That's the payment."

Magnus Paryll - Dragon shifter - Location: Rosewood Kingdom, Remedy's tent - Tags: Remedy + Yvraine
Magnus was less than enthused. He remembered overlooking the forest from above. It was true that he couldn't see past the dense underbrush. This isn't going to be easy... He got a sneak peak of the book laid out before him while Remedy shuffled through the drawer. It was entirely black. Black cover, black pages, it looked burnt the gold binding along the spine the only thing keeping it together. There wasn't any writing visable on the cover, he wasn't sure what to make of it. It's literally just a black, burnt book! He glared at the vial placed in front of him and shot her a look. Side effects? Great. He thought. He snagged the vial, placing it in his boot. He glanced over at Yvraine, shrugging before getting up. "I've got nothing better to do." Which, was true but he almost felt a sense compelling him. He looked down at Remedy, turning abruptly. "So dramatic." She rolled her eyes.

Alecrity - Werewolf - Location: Outskirts of Everfang pack - Tags: Chaos
Alecrity trotted closer to him. Patrolling around. She could smell scents of other wolves. "Who's kind of a decent pack member within Everfang?" She asked. "I don't know who I should be going to talk to if needed. Or, anyone to look out for?" She asked glancing from the corner of her eye.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:53 pm

Chaos
Chaos shrugged at her question and looked over at her. "They're all mostly pretty decent, no one in particular stands out to me though. Sorry." He didn't pay that much attention to the others too often, but he wanted to help her in any ways he could. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Yvraine
She looked at the vial and then at Remedy as she spoke to her. It was true, she was adventurous. "Alright," she said as she grabbed the vial, undecided on if she wanted to drink it or not. But she knew she didn't want to sit back while Magnus went off on his own to the forest. She didn't like sitting around doing nothing while everyone else did things for her. It wasn't a very princess like way to behave, but she didn't care about that. She looked at Magnus as he turned and she turned to go after him.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes