1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:46 pm

1x1 Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

A world building, fantasy Roleplay

Setting:
Starting, a forest that lead to mountains. Before the forest, flat plains that stretch for miles with sparse trees. Similar to the photo above.
Season:
Fall
Places Discovered:
Mirifield Town - Mirifield Forest - Mountains (to be named)

Characters
Caden (human to be discovered talents)
Jace (werewolf)
Avery (werewolf)
Maevely (tiger hybrid)
More to come and go!

I'll edit this page occasionally.. 12/1 last updated
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:20 pm

Name:
Jace Vasper
Height:
6'2
Creature:
Werewolf
Personality:
Jace is; knowledgeable, brash, sly, people
pleaser, rolls with the punches, expressive,
boundless energy, always up to anything,
easygoing, has a difficult time with listening
to leadership

Extras / Attire:
Usually wears a blackened cloak. Eyes are green.
His hair is black shining dark brown
in the sun. Fangs are always visible (not too long
but definitely long enough to take notice).
Pants are just black.

History:
Had recently been kicked from the pack. play
out the story about that.
Has ventured far and
wide. Learned a thing or two.
Updates learned: Had been turned at age
19. Used to be a college athlete becoming an EMT.

Other:
Abilities: Enhanced smell, night vision, enhanced hearing
Habits: Grits teeth.
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:37 pm

Name:
Caden Paryll
Height:
5'11
Creature:
Human with abilities
Personality:
Caden is; Capable, and patient. An explorer at
heart. Curiosity gets the better of him. Not
the most nimble. Social butterfly.

Extras / Attire:
Simple clothing. A white t-shirt with a tan
over shirt. Jean pants. Blue eyes. Tan from
travels.

History:
Grew up in an odd family dynamic. Mom had
passed, dad re-married. Step mom didn't
treat him the best and preferred his little
sister. Arguments arose between him and
his dad. Decided to leave one night and
never looked back. Simple farm boy from
the plains.
Updated learned: Is on travel for
business purposes. Developed a website
with online friends who moved in together.
Interested in other paths, such as a forest
ranger.

Other:
Abilities: RP it out
Habits: Is often writing/ taking notes.
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:30 pm

Name: Avery Barnes
Ranking: Omegas
Piercings: Regular ear poercing
Species: Werewolf
Height: 5’1
Weight: Around 100lbs, rather small for her size.
Appearance: Pale blue eyes, corkscrew curls a honey blonde color. Occasionally has soft fluffy wolf like ears that peek out of her hair, along with her canines which tend to length at times, and aren’t too noticeable for the most part. Her pupils tend to alter in between heavily dilated and normal.
Personality: extroverted, and optimistic, for the most part. A little shy, and stutters when she’s flustered, which she find more of an embarrassing pain verses cute. Has tried to hold a tough facade, but fails for the most part, simply because she’s socially awkward. Likes imitating others and being ornery at times, and likes to pull the dad jokes on people when she gets the chance. Terribly clumsy, and has a tendency to trip and stumble over unanimous objects in her path. Normally that results in bruises from who knows what, but they only hurt for so long. And, with her sped up healing abilities, she’s never really injured for long.
Backstory: Doesn’t know she’s a werewolf, as it seems as if her family had grown up normal, without the single mention of the term werewolf. Both her parents are both Alphas, it’s incredibly rare for an omega to be borne to two alphas. The family had lived in the sequoia forest for quite awhile, but were forced to move due to a stronger pack leader taking control of a nearby pack. The other pack demanded the land, while the Barnes didn’t want to give it up, they were forced to leave, and start again. Moving towards the other side of the mountains, the entire family lived in peace and solitude, thriving without the fear of infection from the humans, or other werewolves with worse, secular views.
Aura: Her aura is soft and happy, sunshine.
Siblings, relatives, family: Has a rather large family along with lots of cousins, aunts, uncles. Has five siblings, and is pretty much the youngest out of all of them, as they have either found their soulmate, or moved out to start their own family. Both parents, mother and father, are highly protective, and always seem to worry about their youngest and her innocent ways.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:56 pm

Name: Maevely (Mae) Callahan
Ranking: na
Species: Tiger Hybrid
Height: 5’3
Weight: Normal, whatever is average.
Appearance: Emerald green eyes, with light orange tiger like ears that peek out of her straight blonde hair. Both ears are sensitive to the touch, and has a soft orange tiger tail from behind. Canines are slightly longer, and are a little noticeable, similar to a cats. (Will add as I come up with more ideas)
Personality: Quiet, reserved, and calm. Doesn’t like the attention she receives for who she is, and prefers her oversized hoodies and sweatpants. Much of a homebody, and isn’t exactly shy, but isn’t brave, either. Moves along with the crowd, in other words. Innocent, and rather easy to take advantage of, simply because she hasn’t met many people her age.
Backstory: Both parents are terribly irresponsible, leaving Mae to practically care for herself as she grew, along with her grandparents stepping in. Her mother is a panther hybrid, her father a domestic shorthair hybrid. They wouldn’t admit it, but the two never wanted a child in the family, which explains why Maevely moved out as soon as she turned eighteen.
Aura: Quiet, warm.
Siblings, family, relatives: Only child, both grandparents live in the apartment down the hall. Parents live in the other side of the city in the suburbs. The family is well to do.
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:24 am

What time period would you prefer? Current, medieval, etc..? I left it a little vague/open in my post.

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Forest
The forest was silent and cold as the sun began to rise. It had rained last night, droplets still petaling down from the tall, dense pines. Birds had just begun to sing, squirrels coming out of their nests, and all creatures beginning to stir. In the denser part of the forest, a curled up ball of fur was resting at the base of a pine. There was nothing but the rise and fall of it's pelt until a flick of the ear pointed in the direction of something moving in the distance. The breathing ceased momentarily, then the creature rose to its paws in a quick movement. The wolf was black and a brown undercoat with amber eyes. He stood their, scenting the air for a moment before making his way towards the sound downhill.

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: Local Inn
The morning light shown through the window of the inn. Footsteps could be heard as someone made their way down stairs. A fire was already burning as he reached the main entrance to the building, the common area. A young, blonde haired man made his way over to the fire and pulled a chair closer. A woman made her way over to where he sat. "Would you like tea or coffee, sir?" He glanced in her direction, "Coffee is fine." She nodded and later came back setting it down on the end table closest to him. "You've been here for a few days. And it's quite early. May I ask what you are doing?" The man looked at her now, his blue eyes bright from the sun beaming on them. "I've heard of some strange events where I came from prior to here. I have no place to be, and maybe could find a way to make a coin or two for my services. That's all." He gave a tiny shrug, turning his attention away. She left with a curt nod. Left alone, he took hold of his coffee as he watched outside the wide window that shown the peaks of the mountains in the distance.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:46 pm

(I’m ok with whatever! Current is easier for me to play, but I’m flexible!)

With a sob, Avery slammed the back door shut and began to run down the forest path which led to who knows where.Of course. I, not good enough, there’s nothing I can do. They won’t let me at least go out with my friends just for a bit. Too much to ask, isn’t it Avery? Great job. The little voice rang out in her head as she scrambled over a log, her strides slightly too short for her to bound over it. Her parents were smothering, to say the least, and wouldn’t quite allow her to do as she wanted, even though she always had the sense of security and safeness. Tears trickled down her face as she continued to run, not quite caring as to where she was headed.

Mae wanted a break. Therefore, she won the break by persuading her parents to allow her to rent an apartment in the nearest inn for some type of fall break vacation. The reserved tiger girl silently made her way down to the lobby area, slightly desperate for her morning dose of coffee. Her footsteps nearly silent, the girl ordered her coffee and croissant, and situated herself at one of the couches in the corner, near enough to the fire place that it’s warmth could be felt, but she wasn’t in the direct sunlight, and it work take slight effort to notice she was even there. Pulling out her phone, she scrolled through her social media, one AirPod in as she sipped her coffee.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:22 pm

I was leaning more towards current, too ^^ Any ideas as to what event we can encounter later on?

The wolf had started with little hurry, but as he neared, he turned into a full run. It felt good. The long and cold night had kept him in an uncomfortable sleeping position. Still no scent. He thought. He could see the vague form of someone running though. Why? He was going to start slowing but by not paying attention, he hadn't noticed the path he had been following came to an abrupt edge. Too late! He tried skidding to a halt, digging his claws only to fail with the muddy soil. He tumbled off the ledge and fell harshly onto his left side with a thud. The wind knocked out of him and he had made a small whine by sheer impact.

A young girl with blonde hair came into view sitting across on a nearby couch. She looked to be something of a cat hybrid. Couldn't necessarily tell what kind as he was a bit too far and she was shadowed a bit. It wasn't too uncommon to come across one, but, it wasn't common either. When she looked up he toasted his coffee up as if to say, "Cheers" with a curt smile.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:37 am

(Hmm. Not at the moment, but I’ll be sure to let you know if I do! If you’ve got any ideas, let me know:)

Avery froze at the sound of a whimper. Someone else is out here. I’m not alone. That could be some stranger. Turn around and run, Avery. Don’t stay here. Fighting with her subconscious, she stopped in place, and curious looked about. Surprisingly, she wasn’t even out of breath in the slightest, which probably meant running was a normal thing for her lifestyle. After backing herself up against a tree and securing a route to take as an emergency exit, she cleared her throat and spoke. “Any-Anyone there?”

Mae smiled shyly as she held up her mug of coffee and copied his actions. “Cheers.” Her voice was quiet, soft. Almost as if she was terribly good at singing. Of course, she wouldn’t tell anyone that, but it was simply the ton of her voice. Remaining quiet, the only time she stood was to take care of her trash, and to order another cup of coffee. Her clothing was oversized, so either she was self conscious, or didn’t appreciate the attention she received from who and what she was. Admittedly, she was pretty for a hybrid. But they weren’t common, which still explained the curious stares she received.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:43 pm

For sure! I mean I got ideas of a mange-wolf, infecting other hybrids. Erm; a red moon, meteor shower, some kind of villian one of us could play. Strange creature in the forest. Just to throw out a few <3

The wolf was panting on his side momentarily his breath showing in the chilling morning air. He heard a woman speak and he didn't know how to respond in his current position. He glanced in the direction briefly before focusing again on the pain. He eventually staggered to his feet, Stupid move. He growled to himself. The wolf tried to veer off in a different direction than the stranger. Though, he didn't make it too far before limping and hunkering down at the base of a tree. He panted, closing his eyes, occasionally blinking awake. He could now smell her scent from where she had come from. Do I need help? He glanced himself over. The only thing was an annoying pain in his left shoulder. He tried to shuffle to his feet again, but slid back into the mud. Yes, I do... He whined again, in hopes that maybe the female could hear.

He was gazing still outside or switched to the fire or to the hybrid who sat across from him. When she got up for another coffee he stood. I'm in a good mood this morning. What the heck. He walked over to where she stood. "Hello, sorry to be a stranger. I just wanted to say good morning." He smiled, coffee in hand. "It's quite early, I was surprised to see someone besides our barista." He nodded in the ladies direction. "The name's, Caden by the way. Sorry, should've started with that." He rubbed the back of his neck.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me