Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:39 pm

[Gotcha. I hate autocorrect...
It corrects things it shouldn't, and doesn't correct things when it should...]

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The redhead looks up as she hears him, and sees the others outside the cave. She asks Where...where are you going? She needs to know, because maybe he's just going to sit outside and guard the cave. she isn't going to let him go after Silas when he's injured though...Her thoughts are cut short as Tina walks in and proceeds to collapse to the floor... "Tina!" she yelps, then realizes the other is just tired. She sighs and pats her, watching the fox baby curl up to the bear. She smiles at Nona and Haku, then looks at Con.

"Kitty..." she mutters, then looks to Haku as the black cat also meows at her. She giggles, then shakes her head and listens as he explains to her.

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat lets the human pick him up, as she slides off the bear. They're at the cave now, and he looks to his mate as the other sits. He hisses, worry and not anger, when the bear collapses...but she's just sleeping. He explains to Jess that the cat is his mate.

Tina (and Minn) Michaelis- f- 16- bear

The not-an-adult-not-a-cub stops at the cave, and looks to the wolf. She watches him a moment, then lets the human get down. She walks into the cave, collapsing to the floor as she is so, so tired. She hears the yelp and the hiss, then a smaller body is curling up to her.

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one smiles as she pats the bear once more. She slides down and enters the cave, setting the fox down but still holding the cat. She makes a sound of worry as well...then shakes her head. She smiles at Jess, still having not seen her dog form...and wishing she could.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:00 pm

Umak

The clan border watchers had spoken through the link, and the ancient alpha proceeds to head for the cavern. "Torch," calls the still strong voice, "I'm Umak." He's entered the cave through the water on one end, and turns human as he dries off. "Be welcome, " is greeted, "rest. None will bother your family here is told to Jess, "is all well?"

-->>

Morag MourningStar grumbles to himself as he hides their trail, although he isn't as good as his friend with woodsmanship. The wolf returns to the cavern just after the old otter - one too young, or too stubborn to join the elders - appears. There's a rumble of greeting and he sits just outside the cavern. I'm worried about him. is admitted to his mate, Silas hasn't been the same since he came back. And now this... girl... is here, Jess. Do you think we can trust her? She's no shifter I've ever smelt.

--->>

Contrast is quiet, listening and trying to understand what is going on around himself. Themself. The cat has moved onto a boulder and tries to relax, he won't take their food, but dares not to try and hunt. Its... far too risky. And besides... Haku hasn't rejected him yet. Neither has he accepted him. (Granted he doesn't hold much hope out for the latter, not with the three past experiences to go off of.) Who would want him? He's a freak.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:42 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The redhead makes a small sound as she smells the other...but he says the word. The passcode, the word, whatever it is he's said it. She nods and watches him come over to them, saying "Everything is good. The pups...the children are just tired from everything," she sighs. She then turns from him to look at her mate for a moment. "Do you...Umak, do you, um...know any healing?" she then asks him. Morag is still hurt... he still needs to be patched up, at least, if not healed yet. She doesn't want to wait for Silas if Umak knows how to heal. She'll wait for Silas for other reasons, but Mor can't go too long with those injuries... She looks to the human a moment, then to Mor. "Of course we can trust her...she didn't come here on her own. She definitely isn't a shifter, maybe she's one of those...humans."

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat watches the cat jump up onto what appears to be a boulder. He tilts his head as he watches him, then lets out a small sigh. He wanders over to the boulder, and sits down in front of it. They probably resemble a king and his staff member, or some such. Except they are cats...and clearly neither one is of royal blood. Shaking that thought away, he asks Aren't you hungry?

-sleeping-

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one tenses up as she hears a voice...but the others don't seem afraid. Shaking her head, she wanders over to the young ones and settles.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:25 am

The massive man, dwarfed only by a few, smiles sweetly. "I do not, my mate, Becca does. Shall I call for her?" Is offered kindly, "she is awake, even at this hour." Waiting for him, he doesn't say. Morag enters the cavern, wincing and tired, "I called for her." Is stated as brown eyes spot the broken arrows.

Morag nods at the other, and lays down beside Tina and the others, lays his head on his paws and tries to rest. He is so tired... but he moves his head, lays it across Nonas' lap and sighs almost contentedly.

----

Contrast doesn't bother to open his eyes, The kits need to eat. If they don't, I wont. is informed selflessly, the white cat then blinks, hopping down from the boulder that had just gotten warm. I'm used to being hungry, Haku, is sighed, I hunt well, but it's... dangerous. It's safer to scavenge, Con is expecting a blowup, expecting to be hurt. But he won't hurt his mate. It's okay if you won't want me later, it is. I... I've been rejected before, it's alright, I can handle it.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:01 pm

The redhead can't help but smile back at this man, as he smiles so sweetly. She nods to the otter (?) male, as he speaks of his mate. That's a feminine name, so she assumes his mate to be a female. She says "Yes please," then watches Morag come back in and go over to Nona and the cubs.

She hums a small sound, as she pokes at the fire a bit then stops. She's making sure there's no chance of it going out, but it seems to be doing fine. She then walks over to the others, turning back to dog form. She lies as close to Morag as she can, resting with her cheek against his leg or elsewhere.

The black furred cat makes a small sound as he looks at the other. They're too tired...and they can't exactly eat if they're sleeping, is said. He looks over to see none of the others are eating either. Then again, at least Nona had eaten at the cafe or bakery. There's no doubts, she won't be hungry at least for a bit now. Shaking his head, he looks back to the other cat then, and tilts his head. Huh, what? I um...oh, you scavenge? I mean, that's fine I guess. Did it count as scavenging when Silas was feeding you, though? is asked.

(waiting for an answer to the new PM before posting anything about Haku accepting Con. Since I need to know if they're supposed to do it aloud or not)

-sleeping-

The golden brown eyed one smiles as she looks at the wolf, then the dog. Without thinking, she begins to pet and pat the wolf, though soon stops. She finally gets to see the dog form, and reaches out. She pets and pats the silky soft ears a moment, then stops that as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:51 pm

Contrast flicks his ears in the direction of Haku, the baker, Silas,.. is different. is spoken with a rush of confusion he doesn't know how to hide or sort through. i don't understand why he wanted to feed me, but sometimes he did. It was very kind for a cat, i-i mean, for him to attend something like me with no payment except a few fewer mice. He.. doesn't know me, not then, not now... and.... You don't know me - the white cat blinks, leaving the statement open for the other to answer, or not. To keep the conversation flowing. it's... it's easier... to scavenge in town, hunt in a building.. than it is... elsewhere, Haku. There are so many secrets there, waiting to be unveiled. Begging to be brought to light.

Some of those secrets he doesn't have answers to.

The he-cat swallows, half hunched into himself to hide his worry, his anxiety, his fears. To hide the scars he can't remember getting, at-at least not all of them. Haku.. I dont... I don't know you. I don't know me.. those lumonious green eyes are fixated, uselessly, onto the ground.

---->>

Morags' tail thumps against the cave floor, allowing the human to know he doesn't mind being patted. His nose softly boops her belly, willing the infant inside to be healthy, nudges his mates' paw with one of his. i love you, Jess. is murmured mentality, You are my mate, and one day I hope that we can have pups of our own.

Then, Becca and Umak reappear in the cave; the old woman holds a water proof sack and moves forward as soon as her mate speaks 'torch'. She only has one arm, thanks to the elders, and on her back is a toddler. "I fix." Is told to the wolf, "eat." And he obeys, moving away from the sleeping pile and the human, closer to the water. First, Becca removes the arrows, "other pelt." Is ordered and he changes forms, face crumpled as he tries to hide just how bad he hurts.

The sand is stained with blood and plant matter, but for a bit he doesn't stop bleeding. Soon, too soon, he slumps unconscious to the ground, face relaxing with sleep. Becca and Umak cover the wolf shifter with a thick blanket and walk over to the pregnant girl. Umak speaks, "he will heal." Is informed by the old otter, "we are sure." Becca pats the dogs' head, "however, we ask you something in return, " instead of goods or prey, "we wish our daughter to come with you where you go." There is a guesture to the toddler who has already snuggled against the bear and fox as a teeny otter. "Take her with you, don't leave her with us. She is the only kit born to our clan, and none more will be born. We are all too old to raise a child." Is spoken both to Jess and to Nona. A bundle of herbs and dressings is left beside them, for healing. "Please. " they wait, wringing their hands, anxiety on their wrinkled faces, "the clan agrees."

---

Silas whistles to himself, wondering how the human is. Wondering if she even misses him. He remembers the blush on her cheeks, those faint dimples and the swell of her belly. My fledgling. My mate. the animal part of him grumbles to himself, and the human side pushes those thoughts aside, unwilling to think further along those lines.

The clan of fox' are still pursuing him and the sun is about to come up. He can feel the chill in the air that accompanies the rising of the great star. He resists the urge to change forms, just hops tree to tree, unaware of the trap lying in wait for him by the elders' soldiers.

His foot catches a slimey patch of moss and he careens towards the ground, barely catching himself from crashing to the ground on his head, instead landing on one ankle. "Blast!" Is spat at his ankle, pain paling his face. Silas, knowing he won't make it back up a tree in time, sheds his boots and outter clothing before changing forms.

The hawk barely makes it to the sky, losing a few feathers in the process, his heavy bow and quiver held in one talloned foot. "Skree!" Is called boastfully, taking himself higher until he's nothing but a far too distant speck in the sky, so distant that he can't be identified by any on the ground - he turns on the wing and streaks towards otter country.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:35 pm

The red dog flicks her own tail across the ground, brushing against his a moment. she shakes her head, and looks to the human. She leans her head into the brief touch, letting the fingers graze her ear. She wags her tail a bit, then looks to her mate and nods at him. Mor, you've already said that before...but thank you for saying it again. I love you too, you are my mate; we will have pups some day.

She looks up and over with deeply brown eyes as the word is called out again. She had tensed a moment, but shouldn't have. She doesn't believe anyone else knows of the cave, but having that code word is good. It assures them that the people entering are really just the two otters.

She watches as the female otter gives the wolf food, and removes arrows. She sighs with relief, then shakes her head a couple times. She makes a small sound as he changes forms then starts bleeding...She watches him collapse, and he is then covered by a blanket by Becca and Umak.

The red dog nods as she looks at Umak, then she focuses on Becca. She leans into the hand that pats her, then tilts her head. She lowers her gaze as the other asks them to take their child with them...She almost shakes her head, but then looks to the human. As Nona says she'll look after the little one, Jess nods at the two 'We...we'll take her with us,' Jess finally says, after the otters have said the others all agreed to this.

The black furred cat twitches his ears, flicking his tail back and forth a bit. If one looks closely enough, they'll notice he actually has white hair at the tip of his tail. There's white hairs on his chest too, forming a small streak. He nods as he looks at the other, saying I mean...it makes sense. People keep cats around and feed them. They have them to get rid of things they consider vermin, and feed them in return. He then falls silent once more. He lets the other continue to talk, as he listens silently once more. He says No, I don't know you...but I could get to know you, i... want to get to know you. He says this then sucks in a breath, looking down as he seems to get shy.

He makes a small sound as he watches the other hunker down, hunch in. He begins purring, as if that'll actually help...or maybe it does. They aren't normal cats, but maybe purring is still soothing for them. He swallows a bit, then shakes his head as he looks around. Without seeming to think, he says I choose you as my mate. He doesn't seem to realize he's actually said it, and he doesn't expect the other to say it back.

(there we go)

-sleeping-

The golden brown eyed one smiles as she continues to pet and pat the wolf and dog. She lets him poke at her belly with his nose. She gasps a bit as the baby within moves, rolls...as if trying to find the source of the touch. She giggles and says "He likes you," to the wolf. She then shakes her head, and glances around for a small moment. She nearly tenses as she hears footsteps...then the word is called out. She sighs with relief, and looks at the two otters. She notices the toddler that is at the back of the female otter.

She watches the older woman, the otter shifter, as she works on the wolf. Nona gasps as she watches the red stain the sand...then the wolf is collapsing. She shivers a bit, worried, then the otters are putting a blanket on him. She sighs a bit, nodding and saying "Thank you." She glances to the two again, as they ask her and Jess to take their daughter. She makes a sound of confusion and concern...However, as she looks at the otter, bear, and fox, she nods. "i...I'll look after her," she says, then notices the dog seems to say something too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:59 pm

He chooses him as his mate? Only knowing his name. That he's a cat? Contrast is quiet, y-you want me? Y-you chose me as your mate? is asked rhetorically, heart pounding. The he-cat has sat up, the purr ringing in his ears, "mew," is said because he's forgotten that he can't actually talk. I-i mean, yes! I take you as my mate. I want to- to get to know you too Haku! is said excitedly, and then he freezes, but I can't see you. Or.. or any kits I can bear. Is.... is that okay? the insecurities have returned and those green eyes await judgement as well as rejection.

Again.

--->>

The old woman with long silver hair smiles, "Our kit is Joanne. " Says Umak, "she is the last silver otter born. She is three summers in two weeks. She is our pride." His voice waivers as his wife and mate takes his hand. "Thank you. "

Becca leans forward, seemingly to kiss the human girl. Instead she gently hugs her, the human language already being forgotten.

--

Morag twitches in his sleep, inhaling the scent of his mate. Of those he cares for who arent a pack or clan.

---

Silas' groans to himself, it's a soft mumbled sound really, about his foot but he doesn't mind. And his mind is preoccupied by the fact that he's been away from the girl -

The morning sun lights on his back and over otter country he does hunt, scoring a very large fish that he can only lift because of the brawn from all his adventures. Si wheels into the cavern, dropping his bow and quiver, then the fish in another swoop before landing on the sand. He hears Umak speak to him, and as he turns human he feels an old hand on his shoulders. "You're here!" Speaks the old man, almost toothless smile shining on him. "It is good to see you, son."

Si, has never been much for words, pivots and hugs the other, arms tight. "Mm' glad yer here." Is rasped, voice still breathy like his other form. He clears his throat. "Gotta lay low."

"You can't stay son. You know this. Not long. The elders will come, cross borders. Word has been heard son, bout that girl." The words are spoken in a gutteral language, one that only shifters of few clans speak.

"What're they sayin'?" Is asked protectively.

Umak frowns down at Becca, and it is she who speaks, "they want her and her kit." His face morphs in a scowl.

"Mine." Is snarled softly, "my fledgling. Mine."

The old woman pats his arm, "we help."

"We will help you all. We have... planned many seasons for you to leave again. ... and not come back this time." Umak speaks softly, his words in English. "Get some rest. You will need it."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:25 pm

The red dog lays her head down once more. She flicks her tail twice. She then stops doing that, and twitches her ears. She then closes her eyes.

The black furred cat lets out a breath. He then shakes his head. He twitches his ears and flicks his tail. He twitches his whiskers a bit as well. He squeaks as the other speaks again. I-I...um...yes, he finally says. He doesn't look at him yet. He continues the purring though. He nearly giggles at the mew. Well, he would have if he were in human form. He shakes his head again. He then nods at the other. Kits...we can have kits...um... He wants to ask a question. If they are the same. He doesn't ask this question though. The other had spoken of having kits, though. Not of adopting any kits. I...its fine that you can't see. I can just describe things to you. I mean...if you know what colors are. Like, if you know what white looks like. Or what brown looks like. I know some blind ones don't actually know colors..

-sleeping-

The golden brown eyed one can't help but smile back at the other woman. She nods and says "Joanne...that's such a beautiful name." She places a hand on her belly, saying "I've named my boy Qwin." She doesn't mind telling the other mother, as she feels a sort of bond. She squeaks and freezes up as Becca leans towards her. The other only hugs her, so she giggles a bit and hugs the other woman back.

When Silas arrives back, Nona immediately looks up and over. "Silas!" She cries, whether he is within view yet or not, and she smiles. Soft and sweet, wonderfully warm, she smiles as she hears him. She giggles again, then shakes her head and settles back. She places one hand on the bear, and one hand on the dog. She reaches to pet the fox and the otter young, then she puts her hands back on the bear and dog.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:06 pm

There is his mate! His second chance! His fledgling! The hawk shifter smiles sweetly as Becca straightens. The old woman blinks at Nona and speaks, "Quinn." It isn't a name she recognizes, but she likes it. "Quill-Quinn." Is coo'ed because she doesn't speak the common tongue well. She pats the girls head, "rest,

Golden eyes find her face, her belly. Silas Weirmichael rumbles in the back of his throat, trying to stiffle the rage and protective instinct and the possessive one that has reared its' ugly, encompassing head. The hawk nods to Umak and Becca, "we keep watch tonight, sleep today. Leave later. Tomorrow morning maybe. " Is murmured to the hawk shifter who nods again and goes to HER side. He sits down, back against the bear, wanting to take her into his arms and denying himself the right. "It is good to see you well, Nona," is greeted with a soft smile, "rest, we will probably leave tonight. "

----->>

Contrast LostSoul

I wasn't always blind, is informed, even though that was a long time ago, mate. the words are a whisper across the mental link, I don't know where I'm from, just... away.. not here. there's the ripple of confusion and loss across the bond, like water poured from a broken glass. The he-cat swallows, trying to lay aside his anxieties. And surely this next confession would send the other running for the hills or attacking him, I don't shift forms. This.. this is it... i-i think. He knows he SHOULD have another form, can feel it. Can sometimes hear it in his head, like another person is there. A tiger chained and slavering, just out of reach --

A snowstorm contained in fragile glass waiting to engulf --

Consume. Cover. Devour. Destroy --

He swallows, ignoring the presence in the back of his head before he rabbit-holes again. He can't go down that path, it leads to nothing good. Remember when the buildings --Run! Fly! Leave me! Go! Go now-- is called by a familiar but different voice and he winces, stepping backwards in his haste to escape the fear and the memory and the loss --

This is it. Contrast says, This is all I am. (he doesn't remember that that isn't actually true -)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me