Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:19 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag is crush/SO- watches Tina and Minn (4, fox) and will take them in- Haku is her best friend

The red dog made a small sound, when he asked where Haku was...She asked through a mind link, and got an answer from her friend. They were able to form a mind link since they were best friends and all. She said Haku says he found a cat, and...the cat is one of us. I think this must be the one who found the kids, so Haku is going with him. Should we go try and find them, or return home and wait? she asked.

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- will be Contrast- SO will also be Contrast- no kids but will be like an uncle or second parent to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat conversed with his friend through a mind link. He considered her and the two male's part of his group, so he was able to do this. He was able to talk through the mind with the three of them. He focused on his mate, then, and nodded to him a moment. He said Okay, then fell silent once more, not much more to say than that. My friends went to the house...so I hope those...people aren't still there...

Tina (and Minn) Michaelis- f- 16- bear

The girl -waiting for anyone now-

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one nodded as she looked at him, and tried to smile. It was a sweet and soft smile, though laced with sadness, sorrow. She said "Of course, I'll stay with you, i...don't think I can get back anyway. Its like I fell through a portal, through time, or something." She shakes her head, then tenses up as he begins locking up..."Is...Is something wrong, what...what's going on?" is asked by her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:54 pm

Contrast stiffens, *They are still there!* he warns in horror, dropping the bread he'd been carrying into the snow. Food would have to wait for the kits! *Tell your friends to hide in the woods, quick! Follow me!* the white cat is running before his mental voice quiets, using muscle memory to take a shortcut from town to the burnt house. This shortcut requires a slide down into the muddy trench under the road and then another through a trench of iced water. It doesnt matter though to the mostly blind cat, those monsters can't have the kits. It isn't fair!

By the time they arrive to the woodpile stacked by Urso his nose is blue and his pelt is browned. The male cat frowns, catching his breath as he listens for the group of murderers. *keep low, keep quiet, mate.* is warned again, his belly pressed into the snow, *follow me. Do as I do. * He scents the group of fox shifters and moves slowly in the other direction, freezing at the whoosh of heat and air as the barn finally catches on fire. An ear tips at the yelp of surprised pain, and then he knows they're out of sight of the burnt house and farm. * Send your friends away, they know about them. Then I'll take you to the kits.*

---->>

Morag rumbles warningly, blue eyes surveying the snow and ash and ember homestead. He sniffs at the carcasses laid out to rot, ones of livestock and ones of men. His body jerks as he takes an arrow to his left shoulder; only his sheer size is what stopped it from hitting her. "Run!" Is yapped, his teeth flashing in the ruddy light. "Forest!"

There are seven big men coming from by the barn which is under threat of burning, already one corner of the thatch roof smoulders. The giant black wolf whimpers, holding his foot up from the ground. "Go Jess! Now!"

He wouldn't dare take the risk of sending this lot to the Cafe, not with the pup that woman is carrying-- Mor heads after his mate as fast as he can, earning another two arrows to his side.

--->>

Silas Weirmichael shutters the windows, blows out the lamps and banks the fire; but when she asks he lowers his hands. "The elders killed the bear, Urso." Is said quietly, "and his fox mate. Mor worries that they come here. That they want he and Jess. " the hawks' golden eyes flit to her face, her belly, "Eat, Nona. Then we go." He intends to take her to the cavern he and Morag had discussed and prepared. "I'll get you a coat."
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:28 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- watches Tina and Minn (4, fox) and will take them in- Haku is her best friend

The red dog tilts her head as she looks at her mate, and watches him. She growls as she sees the animals they'd gotten rid of too... "What was the point in killing animals?" she asked, rolling her eyes a bit. She then yelps, as an arrow goes into his left shoulder and he's blocking her. She snarls as she sees the men coming...and why do they even need so many? Shaking her head, she looks to her mate.

She whimpers when he tells her to run...saying "You need to come too!" However, as the men notice her, she starts to back away then. She then begins to finally run, as he does follow her. She sighs with relief, booking it for the forest he had told her to head for.

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but will be like an uncle or second parent to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat hissed a bit when the other said they were still there...He felt his fur start to raise, puffing himself up a bit. He then shook his head, forcing himself to calm down as being angry wouldn't help. They weren't near those horrible people yet, so it wasn't helpful now. He quickly told Jess to hide in the woods, and she responded. Morag had already told her to head for the forest, so he nodded.

'They're heading to the forest now,' is said by the other cat. He runs after his mate as he says this, and once near the place he slows. 'Okay,' is all he says to the other cat, then he crouches as well. He keeps low to the ground, staying close to the other and looking around a bit.

The girl -waiting for anyone now-

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one made a small sound, again, as she watched. She sighed a bit as she watched...then nodded as he spoke. "These elders are idiots...you all have human forms, so what's the problem? Why do they have problems with you having a mate that isn't the same in only one way?" Shaking her head, she finishes the tea. She'd already finished the food, so she said nothing to that; saying "Okay," to the coat thing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:48 pm

Morag breathes relief as they loose their pursuers. Either the lot was inebriated or they just didn't care to follow into the dark and cold. His fur is stained with blood, but thankfully there isn't much of a blood trail because it's mostly frozen through. The wolf pauses at the river, wondering how he'd swim it when he hurts so much. It has to be done, if ANY of the fox clan had an idea that the wolf was him then they'd come to their houses. Come to their work and there would be nothing left.

A whine leaves his muzzle, a purely lupine sound, instinct warring with humanity. "We should keep going. " is said to his, thankfully unscathed, mate. "We cross this river into otter country, at least they won't keep looking for us." He turns his head and snaps the wood of the arrow with his teeth, knowing better than to yank it out completely. Still, the pain and bloodloss make him tired. And there's something else... something that dulls his reflexes and drains his energy, keeps his mind duller still...

--->>

Silas tries to quiet his worry, peeking out the window up and down the street before locking the last door. With any luck the fox clan he's lived with for the last two decades would think he is closing for the night to sleep like he does every night. "I don't know. I disagree with them. Others do too. Its been... a few years since something like this has happened. Urso and his mate must have drawn too much attention. I don't understand. Every fox in the clan has come to him for help with something-" A high whistle leaves his throat, one of worry and homing. Would he see his flock again? His almost brother? The sound is made again, softer, before he realizes he's making it. Then, he turns to the closet and picks up his pack, followed by a heavy wool jacket that to him reeks of Fox. It's a good precaution.

"Here you are." Is said about the gray item. "It'll keep you warm, even if it gets wet." Keen eyes glance at her feet. "Have some boots if you want?"

---->>

It seems like the whole night is taken by the horrors and hiding, in reality it's just an few hours until the murderous fox group leave the dying out fire and head to their own dens for the remainder of the night. tsk. Contrast thinks forgetting that he has a mate who can hear his thoughts. should probably move on Con. Those people will be back in the morning and might track you. How will you protect the kits then? He sighs and finally leads the way back to the old settlement that is mostly buried by the forest and soil.

He slips in through the entrance, tired and hungry. Ribs show through his pelt, he's soo very thin, malnourished. See, Haku, the kits are safe.. not that he can see them, but the fear scent is stale and their presence is sounded in sensitive ears. "Meow." Is greeted to the teenager and toddler, voice low.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:35 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- watches Tina and Minn (4, fox) and will take them in- Haku is her best friend

The red dog whimpers again, glancing back towards her wolf mate. She still has never understood how they managed to live amongst foxes. How Silas has managed either, unless it was that coat. He has this a coat that smells of fox, though... she feels his scent should have rubbed off on it too...Shaking those thoughts away, she continues on. They soon come to a river, and she stares at it.

She jerks as she hears him whine again, and she turns back to him. She noses at him a bit then stops, not wanting to be another cause of pain. She watches as he snaps off part of the arrow, then. 'You...you need a healer,' she says to the wolf, then thinks. She doesn't know !ugh about healing, but she knows some of the herbs. She also knows they can't remove the arrow...since they have nothing to stitch him up with. What are they supposed to do, then? You could bind an arrow in place, right, or...was that only meant to be temporary?

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but will be like an uncle or second parent to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat shakes his head as he looks around for a moment. He keeps low to the ground, close to Contrast, as the other has asked. Is the other shielding him, he wonders...is the other shielding him? He doesn't know about that, they're just doing what cats do. Cats are small, so moving slow and careful and staying low is a benefit. He's seen regular cats do this before too, so he knows.

(do they actually have normal animals around?
One of con's posts said something about normal cats)

He twitches his ears and flicks his tail, as he hears the thoughts of the other. Yet, he doesn't comment on any of it, simply following him again. He walks in after him, immediately scenting the smells of bear and fox. Well, human, humanoid, smells with underlying animal scent. They don't smell so much like animals when not in animal forms. He twitches a bit when the girl calls out to the both of them. He begins to purr, as he heads over to Minn, who looks so much like Renn...Only, he is a red fox and Renn was a black fox, and only his adoptive father...

The girl makes a small sound, as she hears the meow and looks up. She's done good work of watching the fire, though it may need more kindling...She shivers a bit, shakes her head, looks, then sees Haku. "Haku!" she cries, going towards the cat that looks so much like Renn. Renn was Urso's mate, her step father and Minn's adoptive father. Of course, Haku isn't a fox like Renn, but the two are both black of fur, black of hair. Were. Renn had been...but he was no longer there. She couldn't say it in the sense of him still being alive, since he wasn't.

The golden brown eyed one hums a soft sound, placing a hand to her belly once more. She glances at the hawk, as he peeks out a window. She watches him lock one last door, then he's talking to her again. She nods and says "Of course...you should disagree with them. Those two are your friends, you wouldn't want to see them hurt. These elders sound like they want to rip them from each other, or even kill them..." She was talking about Morag and Jessica now. She then tilts her head, as he says every one of the foxes had gone to Urso for help...

"they just turned on him and his mate like that...how, how could they?" she asks. She shakes her head, then tilts it at the sound he's making. She giggles a bit then covers her mouth, saying "Sorry...You were making a noise and I just...thought it was kind of cute." She takes the coat form him, nods to tell him she'd take some boots. She then thinks, saying "You're... not a fox, so...how have you been able to live here?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:43 am

Silas whistles that particular sound again, this time intentionally, just to hear her laugh again. His. His mate. His. "Is a bit different than tha'." He reaches out and carefully buttons the coat, fingers gentle despite the callouses and scars. "The elders have this... group." He's not much for words, it's true, but he's trying for her - the girl who can't hear his thoughts. "They make a rule and that group does it. Good soldiers. " He moves his hands and paces away from his second chance mate, shouldering a bow and quiver. "Those soldiers don't care. When ya get notice from the elders it's best to take care of the problem yerself, and send word it's done." The homing whistle sounds through his throat or nose, gold eyes bright and focused. "Else the damages to the Clan, to the families, is worse." And he's seen it before. Seen it when he had lives as a boy among the snake folk.

Silas' hand is on the back door handle they'd entered earlier. "We have to live somewhere, I was a child when I came here, me and Mor. No shifter in their right mind turns their back on a fledgling. " a pause, "except the elders enforcers."
Si sighs, "and mostly they leave ya be, so long as you reject a not the same mate."

---->>

Morag dips his head to his mate, licks her cheek. "Only healer we have is Silas," is reminded, "and he will be expecting us at the cave." He turns and snaps the wood on the other two arrows, "let's go, love." With that he wades into the thankfully low water.

--->>

Contrast purrs lightly, then moves towards his pile of kindling; it's been a long time since the place has had a fire, and it's nice. Still, he knows they have to move on. We have to go, Haku. All of us. It won't be safe here, come morning. "Mow." Is spoken, "meow," then, the dirty he-cat moves towards the door, Have the kits wear the blankets for warmth... I don't have anything else. Sorry.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:12 am

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The red dog sighs but nods as she looks at him, saying 'Hey...I know a little bit...I at least know most of the herbs and things to look for.' She shakes her head then, and watches him snap two more arrows. She nods and follows him into the river, to cross it and get to the other side.

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat nudges at the boy gently a bit, and Minn giggles. The cat purrs and rubs on him a bit, then looks to Contrast. He sighs and says Okay... then looks to the two young again. He finds the blankets Contrast must be speaking of. He begins to drag one over, and Tina seems to understand, reaching for the blanket. She takes it to Minn, then follows Haku to get the other blanket.

The girl tilts her head a bit, as she watches the two cats a moment. She smiles as Haku makes Minn giggle and is affectionate, then shakes her head. She hums a small sound, then. She watches the cat go, and he comes back with a blanket. She just watches a moment, then seems to understand and takes the blanket. She puts it on Minn, then goes with Haku to get the other blanket.

The golden brown eyed one hummed a small sound, and giggled again. She then tilted her head, wondering if he was doing it on purpose now. He was so handsome, and his eyes were so nice to look at, and...she shook her head. She then let him button up the coat for her. She nodded as she listened to him, as he spoke of a group. She smiled encouragingly, to get him to continue to speak. She hummed that quiet sound again, perhaps not aware she did so a second time. She watched him then move away, to grab arrows and a bow..Shaking her head, she sighs...but nods at him. "Okay," she says, afraid he'll have to take people out...as she doesn't like fights or war. Not that she's ever been around during a war. She had to learn about wars in school, though, and never liked any of that.

She asks "What about...us...um...am i...I'm your second mate, right?" she asks. She's afraid those elders or their people will find her. She doesn't want to be hurt...but she doesn't want him hurt either. "Morag...won't reject Jessica, will he?" she then asks the hawk. She couldn't imagine the wolf ever would...but who honestly knew. She shakes her head, following him to the back door then out it, after getting boots.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:55 pm

He's so tired by the time they make it to the other bank, ignoring the scent of the primarily fish eating clans' boundaries. Ignoring the roll of his stomach as nausea redoubles. "I, Morag MourningStar revoke and reject the Fox clan as my home. I am a rouge." Is muttered, not because it's required- although some clan leaders want it done - but because it's safer to be able to leave the clans' mental link. And those words do it.

His long tail wags at his mate and the wolf shifter takes a careful step towards her. "We are almost to the cave. " Is promised, thinking she's tired. "I know you know herbs and remedies, Jess, I don't want you caught because of me."

--->>

Silas blinks in surprise; he hadn't TOLD her about his first mate. How had she known?? "Ya are correct." Is said matter-of-factly, "but I ain't told anyone 'bout it. " Si pauses, "don' worry about me. Ya CAN reject me. Ya don't have to be my mate."

He licks his lips, eyes on the wood of the door. "but no, Mor and Jess won't reject eachother. He exhales, "second chance mates is... very rare. So rare tha' this is the only time I've heard of it in... a long time. Jus' old tales, really. Tales of Alphas."

--->>

Contrast stretches and waits, watching them prepare to leave. Obviously he doesn't think he should go too -

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:22 pm

[I couldn't honestly remember if he'd said anything or had just been thinking of his first mate before. It works either way, because it seems even in real life some people just...know. Some people seem to be able to tell if someone loved or loves another. Since this is fantasy anyway, maybe Nona can just tell too]

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The red dog yawns a bit, flicking her tail and twitching her ears. As much as she can, anyway, as they aren't perked but they aren't actually flopped over either. They tip over, but they aren't considered flop ears. They aren't even that kind of rounded sort of shape. They're more almost triangular, and they do flop over but not the way flop ears do. Button or V-shaped, she thought they were called.

The two finally make it across and she turns to the wolf, watching his tail wag. Her own tail wags in response, then she steps closer and noses at him. She does not touch where the arrows are...she's careful about that. She sighs but nods at him, saying 'Okay...' then looks around as he says they're almost there.

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat watches the two kids. He makes sure they do what they need to. They both have the blankets now. He sees Tina put hers on. He then looks to Contrast. He tilts his head as he does so. Are...you're coming too, right? He asks this with genuine concern; he needs his mate with him...

The girl hums a small sound. She takes the blanket, lifts it as it were. She stares at the dark red blanket. she notices the other is blue-gray. She giggles a bit, then. She shakes her head, and moves the blanket. She puts it around herself. She then looks to the two cats, she and the boy.

The golden brown eyed one hums a small, soft sound, and blinks a bit. "Oh, um, I'm...sorry, that was probably a bit weird...I just...can sometimes tell. I can sometimes tell if someone has had a lover before, or still does have one." She shakes her head a couple times, as she says this.

She then tilts her head, as she looks at him, before shaking her head again. "I...don't want to reject you," she says, in a whole hearted way. She then makes a small sound, saying "They're... second chance mates, or just soul mates?" She can't really figure that one out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:35 pm

(That's OK !)

"Ss alrigh', " is replied, "was... many seasons ago." Except it still hurts, still is in the forefront of his mind. He remembers every single detail of their life together. And his death. Those golden eyes turn on her, take in her posture. " ...'e died a long time 'go, it was jus' me." But the way she speaks about not rejecting him has his own posture straighten, his teeth snag on his lip, "but ya won' accept me, neither. " Is acknowledged, "tha's okay. Be waitin' if ya change yer mind." His cheek twitches like he is offering a smile, "still take care o' ya, an yer fledgling. "

Silas then offers another answer, "Mor an' Jess? They're soul mates, never had 'nother." He buttons his own coat, "not second chance, they knew right away. Been almost together fer years. Just want them happy, an' they are. Ready to forget the conversation, ready for the pain of it to be hidden. "Yer safe wit' me, nomatter yer choice. Now, we need ta go, Nona."

---->>

Morag smiles at his mate and then leads the rest of the way to the cave that is in no-clans land. He pads into it, over some logs, and when they make it he doesn't change forms. *gonna stay this way, but there's clothes if you want them, Jess. * is his offering, "and a big pile of blankets.

-->>

Contrast blinks sight less eyes, surprised about the question. Hes... wanted? You don't want me as your mate, least you wont. is responded softly across the mental channel, You don't know... about me. You'd be better off with someone else, Haku... but if you want me to come, I will. He refuses to elaborate, just stands to leave with the trio.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me