Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:52 pm

Jessica- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag is crush/SO- watches Tina and Minn (4, fox) and will take them in- Haku is her best friend

The redhead sighed when the wolf didn't answer her...so she looked to the cat. He purred and pawed at her legs a bit, then stepped away. She nodded to him, smiling at the fact that he cared. A small spike of pain, for him, then went through her as she realized. Maybe he felt he wasn't need here...which wasn't at all true. She needed him, he was her best friend, and whenever Mor couldn't make her feel better, Haku could.

Looking to the girl, she tried to hide her anxiety over the small family of bear and fox. She nodded and said "I'm a dog, a...Golden retriever mix I guess you'd say.

Haku- m- adult (like 24)- cat- will be Contrast- SO will also be Contrast- no kids but will be like an uncle or second parent to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat turned ambery eyes to his best friend, pawing at her legs. While the two males were focused on this new female, he was paying attention. He wasn't needed here right now anyway...Thus, he decided he go out and check on the small family. He knew where they lived, since sometimes he'd go with Jess to their house. Other times, the two men had brought the kids to her.

Tina (and Minn)- f- 16- bear

The girl walks into the dwelling, letting her oddly gray eyes look around a bit. She makes a small sound, then takes Minn to a cushion and blanket and sets him down. His belly makes a sound. He whimpers and looks at her, and she says "Cat...cat, we need food."

Nona- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one smiles a bit as she eats some of the stew. she sips the tea, looking to the redhead and the cat a moment. She's guilty of not paying attention to what Jess had said either. Then again...she's pretty sure the other was asking Morag, anyway. Shaking her head, she turns golden brown eyes back to the hawk and wolf. She smiles as she looks at Silas, saying "I really like avians."

She then looks to Morag, tilting her head as he speaks and seems...anguished. "You're a wolf and she's a dog...which are basically the same thing. They're different species but they're in the same kingdom. Oh, um...sorry...shifters probably don't use those words...humans do. Wolves and dogs are all canines, why... why would they make you reject a dog?" she asks. Then again, dogs came from wolves but...that was because of humans. Shifters aren't dogs or wolves like that, they're humans, humanoids, that can transform.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:01 pm

Morag looks at his mate, "excuse us Ms Nona, we have to step out." He rises from the table and picks up his coat from the back of his chair. "I'm going in wolf form, Jess, do you want my coat?" Is asked, intending to leave it here otherwise. He toes off his heavy boots as he speaks, knowing that Silas would keep his things here barring a problem. "I'll see you both soon."

Soon, the three are headed out of the restaurant, headed for the home. He's easily following Jess' lead, since he's familiar with the kids, but doesn't know where they live.

---->>

Silas is quiet, enjoying her words and internalizing them. She likes birds! He's a bird! But his joy is diminished when she asks a question, however he waits until the trio are gone before explaining. "It's mostly prejudice, " he exhales, "long ago dogs came from wolves. It's been umm.. theorized from ancient history and science that is, but when shifters started appearing about fifty years after the great wars it didn't happen that way. Instead," he clears his throat, "they happened independently of eachother, or so the elders say. " He licks his lips - unused to speaking so much. "The species became apparent and the elders declared no cross mates, to keep the lines pure. However, now the birth rates are super low, as shifting usually kills the infant and often the mother too. Children are revered to shifters, but as less and less are born each season .. the elders want the rules to be even stricter. Instead of being allowed to adopt any fledgling, they started baring cross species adoption.. and demanding mates to reject eachother, even when the penalty is a very lonely life." His heart aches, "thats what the elders want for Morag and Jess, they're true mates, soul mates. But they aren't allowed to be together, and if they reject eachother neither will find a second chance mate. Also, if one mate dies then the survivor usually goes insane and has to be killed." Silas takes a bite of his stew - the bowl almost empty. "Other than a shifter who has more than one form which has never occurred that I've heard of, ... the consequences for having cubs that are cross species isn't known. " His ear tips flush red, " Mainly unknown because mates that do accept eachother are killed for it.. Children too." The hawk shifters' voice breaks, and he swallows before speaking again - voice much lower, conspiratorial. "But ive... I've heard of a hidden place, it's small, but a place where true mates who don't care about the elders live together, have families together. "

----

Contrast purrs his understanding and dips his head in a very human manner. "Maw-mrr-ow." Is stated to the teenager and young child before he turns and heads out the way he'd come in. The place would retain heat, if he could get a small fire going. How's he to do that??

Remembering the childhood home the feline heads there first, there isn't food there, but there is fire. Taking a branch he lights it and returns to his... hovel, carefully he gets the fire into the hearth and pushes small pieces of wood - pinecones especially- until the fire is cackling. One paw touches Tinas' knee, "meow," is said, wanting her to keep an eye on the fire, but be careful. "Mauw." He nods to her and to himself before exiting.

The snow is falling heavier now, and he's sure that he has to hurry. Sighing the human-less shifters trots toward town, ducking down an alleyway to the nearest dumpster. Thankfully it's the bakery, and the owner knows of him, thinks he's a normal (if rare) cat. Con stares at the frozen bird and sighs to himself. Of all the days to have something so taisty! It takes a few minutes to decide how to work it. The dish should hold up to being dragged, and when he pushes at the trashcan lid he finds two small, burnt, loaves of bread. Mentally congratulating himself the he-cat pushes them to the ground.

Unfortunately the plate is frozen to the ground when he tries to move it. Contast picks up one loaf, trots a few yards away, drops it and returns for the next thing; over and over he does that, hoping the kids would stay in his den, and not wander into the blinding snow -

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:39 pm

Jessica- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag is crush/SO- watches Tina and Minn (4, fox) and will take them in- Haku is her best friend

The redhead sighed with relief, now, as her mate spoke to Nona then looked at her. She said "I...yeah...ill take your coat," and took it from him. She knew it was faster to go as a dog...but for some reason she didn't want to. Not right now, anyhow, so she took the coat and ran. She ran out of the bakery after putting his coat on. She called "Good bye," to Silas and Nona, then looked to the cat, as he went a different direction.

She tilted her head at this, but continued to run after saying good bye to the other two. She ran and ran, the house wasn't far from the bakery but wasn't in the town. It technically was in the town... It just wasn't amongst the other houses and buildings, it was off as if in its own little world.

Haku- m- adult (like 24)- cat- will be Contrast- SO will also be Contrast- no kids but will be like an uncle or second parent to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat looked around a moment, and trotted along, then paused. As the others headed for the small family's home, he stopped. She went back towards the bakery, something telling him to. He stopped at the door or doors, sat there for a little time then smelled it. Another cat, he could smell them over even the scent of snow. He could hear the sound as they got into the dumpster, as well.

He meows loudly, letting the cat know he's there, then he entered the alleyway. He stared at the cat, which he thought he'd seen maybe once before. He'd heard Silas speak of a cat, too, the hawk seeming to think it was a normal cat. Not thinking, Haku meowed "Who are you?" If this was a normal cat, they wouldn't reply back. If they were a shifter, they'd reply back or think something, and he'd be able to understand them.

Tina (and Minn)- f- 16- bear

The girl shivers a bit, feeling the cold effects from the snow outside. Cold air can always get into a house, no matter how tightly sealed. It just...finds its ways to get into houses and other buildings. She watches the cat run off, then soon enough he has returned. She jumps a bit as he brings fire...then into the hearth it goes. She seems to understand, as he touches her knee and looks at the fire.

Then he's out the door, and she and her brother are left there to wait. She shivers a bit more, but the room soon starts to warm up with the fire in the hearth.

Nona- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one tilts her head as she looks at the hawk shift male. She wants to know what he's thinking, but doesn't seem to dare ask. Shaking her head, she looks down at her hands a moment. She nods to the wolf and dog, calling "See you soon!" She then looks to the hawk once more, and waits for him to speak. She nods as he does so soon enough, not completely understanding... "Are...shifters like a mutation then?" she asks. That's kind of strange...but she only shakes her head a couple times. "How do you get a mutation of animal DNA though?" she wonders aloud. She means because they're humans but also animals. If its a mutation from normal animals...how...did they become animals? She's always thought shifters are magic, or...one person got bitten or something. No one really talked much about shifters. Its Were animals that have all the stories, bad things about them and people judging. She tunes back into what he's saying. She says "Why...would they make you reject your mate if it would make you go crazy? Do the elders not care if any of you go crazy and have to be...put down? Also, children are a gift...so even adopted ones should be loved." She falls silent to let him continue, though. "oh, sorry...you said if one dies they go crazy... okay. Still, love is love, and you're elders should be happy if you and the others get a mate at all." When he says they get rid of cross species mates and kids...she winces. Her arms go around her belly protectively again. "Won't they...find out about me, then? I'm... not even a shifter, im human so...they'd really look down on me, right?" She then pauses as she continues, and she tilts her head. "Wait, if there's a place like that, why haven't Morag and Jess gone there?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:42 pm

Silas Weirmichael - -->>

"We don't know, " is responded with a tinge of sadness, "we don't have the science to find out, nor the equipment. You may have noticed that we haven't electricity?" Is prompted by the hawk, "many things from then no longer work, metal beasts, and contraptions. " He makes a sound of wonder in the back of his throat.

Seeing her worry in the way that she cradles her belly the man sets his spoon aside, "they'll go through me, to harm yer fledgling, Nona." Is promised protectively, eyes more gold than brown. "And they'll find I'm no so easily trifled with." There is a dark promise in the words, one of violence and retribution. But he doesn't want to scare her, he flashes lengthened teeth in a smile before sitting back in his seat.

"They... have been waiting for me." Is murmured. "I.. hadn't... found my mate yet. Most shifters don't, but hawks mate for life, so we... have held out hope. " and then he ran smack dab into her. She who is Claimed by another. She who carries anothers' fledgling in her belly. She who he can never have but remains devoted to, and would remain devoted to because losing her hurts far more.

>>>>>>>

Contrast LostSoul --->>

His half blind eyes don't make out the other cat in the night and storm, as such when he hears a meow he fluffs up his white pelt and crouches over the trio of food with a hiss. He has kits to take care of! But then he's asked a question, and noone asks him questions. None speak to him, not really. His back un-arcs and most of his fur smoothes back, his mental throat is cleared (as he can't speak, he never learned how beyond cat sounds.) *Um.. hello.* is greeted shyly, carefully keeping the meal between his feet, *Im Contrast... who are you?* There's a pause, *Im sure youre hungry, but i cant share today, i have kits to feed. Im sorry. If your intention is to fight me for it youll lose.* The last part is a bluff, he doesn't want to fight - not with the others' scent in his nose and his internal self screaming that this stranger is his MATE. Still, he doesn't have time for this, he's been gone for so long ---

>>>>>>>>>>

Morag MourningStar --->>

Large feet leave prints in the snow for his mate to walk in, and he's careful to keep looking at her as he breaks through the snow (to tell the proper direction). The wolf wags his tail and nudges Jess with his nose, happy to spend time with her. Happy to be near his mate. That is until he smells smoke, "Jess,* is barked, *blood and smoke. See the embers in the sky?* is pointed out to her with a worried whine. Mor picks up the pace.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:03 pm

Ooc: I was thinking of something. Obviously shifters could think, speak, think speak to each other. And they should have a private... channel, idk what else to call it, with their mate. Should there be a third...channel though? Where they could think speak to only other cats, or like a wolf to a dog?

Or maybe the third channel could be parents to children. Adopted or otherwise, parents and children could communicate privately just like mates can]

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag is crush/SO- watches Tina and Minn (4, fox) and will take them in- Haku is her best friend

The redhead giggled a bit as the large wolf nudged at her a little. She pushed back at him, then laid her hand on him and patted him. She walked in his prints, and let brown eyes look around a bit. She then whimpered a bit, able to pick up the smells too, even in this form. She growled a bit...nodding to her mate and saying "I smell it." She then reached out, hoping they'd hear her, saying 'Tina...where are you and Minn?'

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- will be Contrast- SO will also be Contrast- no kids but will be like an uncle or second parent to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat watched the white cat fluff up, puff up, at him. Something about that hurt, something about that caused a twinge in him. He watched as the other cat crouched over the food and hissed. He shook his head a couple times, and watched the other. He watched the other stop being defensive, and in fact felt confusion from him. He heard the other mentally clear his throat. He waited for the other to speak, then, and nearly smirked at it. He'd been right to think perhaps this wasn't actually just a normal cat. 'I'm... Haku,' he says back to the other, then tilts his head. 'Kits? Are they...by chance...a teenage girl and a little boy?' He wouldn't exactly call a bear a kit...they were called cubs if anything. He also had no reason to think the other had taken the two, but still. He shook his head a couple times, and sighed. He breathed in scents, thinking he maybe smelled them on the cat...maybe. They hadn't touched he cat, not that he'd know that. His internal voice hissed and cajoled, this was his mate, but he ignored it.

Tina (and Minn) Michaelis- f- 16- bear

The girl looked up as she heard the voice, but then realized it was in thought speech. She sighed with relief anyway, and smiled a bit. 'Jessica...we're at this dwelling, a nice white cat found us and brought us here. I...don't actually know how to lead you there, though...'

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one nods as she looks at him, saying "I... did notice. How do you...operate your businesses and stuff though? Do you use candlelight or something?" she asks him. Candlelight, fire, isn't the best method, as wind and other things can put it out... Also, if they have no electricity, do they have no running water? They must have water, you need water to make tea and certain food dishes.

Shaking her head, she hums and rubs her belly a bit, as the baby moves. He's not kicking as hard, not rolling around either, just moving. It seems the food and tea has soothed him, and she smiles a bit. She looks up, nods and smiles at Silas now, and says "Thank you." She then says "I already named this little one, his name will be Qwin." Quinn but with win in it, because she is the winner here.

If the baby's dad truly had abandoned her, he deserves nothin... and she deserves everything. She looks at Silas, wanting to ask if she is his...bondmate, mate. She doesn't, instead saying "You said hadn't, as in past tense. Does that mean...you have found your mate now?" She shakes her head and looks at her empty bowl, and almost empty mug. She then says "I don't know if I even truly love him...the baby's dad."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:04 pm

(How about mate and clan speech? As soon as they're in the same clan/pack then they can hear one another? Jess could be in the same one as the kids!)

Contrast LostSoul --->

* I-its nice to meet you, Haku.* is whispered through a shiver. Con swallows, *The bad ones came... i couldnt leave them --* Suddenly the white cat stops talking, a peculiar expression crossing his face. Is this a trap for the kits? [A trap to lead the others to them? He'd covered their scents well! And tracks are hidden by the snow, right??]

He takes a step back at the question; suddenly wary. Is this cat (his mate!- is unhelpfully reminded by his inner voice - ) with the ones seeking to kill the kits? The ones who burnt down their parents house? Who murdered the true mates? The ones he'd barely managed to hide them from??

Green eyes narrow suspiciously, *If you're with the ones who killed their parents I won't tell you a thing!* is mentally hissed, both defiant and protective tendencies in his mental voice. *How can I trust you?* But this is his mate! The one made for him! The one he should be able to trust above anyone in the whole world!

>>>>>

Morag MourningStar -->>

Blue eyes fill with worry, he can't mindspeak with the pups, but knows she can. *You should switch forms,* prompts the wolf, we don't know what's out here. We don't know what happened... and you'll be safer, faster as a dog.* He exhales a cloud of steam, not wanting to lose his mate. His other half.

>>>>>

Silas Weirmichael -->>

"Fire, candles, lamps, " is replied cheerfully, "most scavenged from the old world, though few go there due to the... " he tsks his tongue, thinking, "mutations." A swig of tea is taken, "it... dangerous to go into the old world, not everyone can fly like I can." Explains Silas, "and those who go rarely return, Nona," he licks his lips almost tasting the horrors of the old world he'd seen and experienced before. "And the place I told you about? It's past the old world, you'd have to go through to get there, if you survived. " He'd gone looking for it, years ago, lost his first mate - a Sparrow shifter, (one he'd never told ANYONE about) when he'd broke his wing when a light fixture fell. Adam hadn't wanted to be carried, to be rescued, and by the time the hawk had battled his way in it was too late.

Momentary grief fills his eyes --

Gold eyes go soft at the actions she takes; the soft hum and stroke to soothe the infant in her belly, the gentle smile. "Qwin," is repeated, voice low, "its a good name," and he knows names have power. "A strong name," truthfully he is one of the few who can read, or write, as so much knowledge was lost over the time after the wars. He swallows, watching her. Surely she loved her last mate?

But then she's saying the opposite and he's at a loss. The hawk manages to nod, surprised that she'd picked up on that spoken blunder so easily. "Yes, but its... complicated. " Is decided on slowly, "technically.. my mate is Claimed by another. " Silas exhales slowly, "you." And why is it he's getting a second chance mate? He's nothing special. She's speaking of how she doesn't think she truly loves her mate and hope ignites in his belly. Does that mean --?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:05 pm

[Bears are solitary but since these are shifters ill just say they considered each other their clan or pack if that's okay? Jess, as their caretaker whenever the dads needed it, would be able to be part of their clan or pack too, yeah.
So yeah, lets do mate and group/clan/pack speech, we'll call it.]

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag is crush/SO- watches Tina and Minn (4, fox) and will take them in- Haku is her best friend

The redhead nodded as she looked at her mate, saying "Tina says they're at a dwelling. A white cat found them and took them there. There should be footprints in the snow, we should still be able to find the prints right now." She then shifted to dog form, grabbing the coat as it dropped to the ground. She held it gently and began to run. She looked back at him then ran, and sure enough she soon found prints in the snow.

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- will be Contrast- SO will also be Contrast- no kids but will be like an uncle or second parent to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat made a small sound when the other suddenly got defensive again...He said Because im...your mate, and that should be enough. It might not be enough for the other, though. You've already told me they're safe...and I haven't tried to attack you. If I were one of those bad people, I would have attacked you...I'd force you to tell me where they were, he said. Which is definitely true enough, he would have.

He seethed inside, now knowing because the other had voluntarily said it. Someone had harmed Jess' ki- Jess' charges, the ones she sometimes looked after. Not physically, but they must have been so scared, hearing those sounds. Someone had gotten rid of their dads...He hissed a bit, then said My dog friend and her wolf mate have gone to the house. She sensed something was wrong... he finishes his words.

The girl -waiting for anyone now-

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one nods as she looks at him, and tilts her head. "How do you keep the fires and candles from going out?" she asks. "Like...if theres an open window or any kind of wind or air?" She shudders as he speaks of mutations...then shakes her head. She tilts her head again as she looks at him, and is unaware. She's unaware how cute she probably looks as she does that. "still...A chance to be free of the rules of your elders...it sounds so good. You and they should try and get there, now." She hums, then looks down at her lap a moment, before looking back up. She is unaware he had a mate before, a male mate, and she won't ask since she doesn't know.

She pauses as she sees the grief in his eyes...then his eyes are going soft. She smiles as she looks down at her belly once more. Even if her fiance left her, even if she's not sure she even truly loved him, she loves this baby. Babies are a gift, and she will love this one. she smiles as she nods at Silas, saying "Thank you," and giggling a bit. She noticed he seems at a loss, then he's nodding at her. She looks at him steadfastly, as he speaks of his mate being Claimed. That its her, and for a moment she feels a bit confused. Then she realizes he means she's the Claimed one, not the Claimer. She smiles in delight, warm, then feels her cheeks heat up a bit and says "Well...he isn't here..."

She means the father of the baby.

She also thinks there's no way back to her own time anyway.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:06 pm

Silas wants to wrap his arms around her when she states that her mate, possibly ex mate, isn't there. But - well, she doesn't know where she is. How she came to be here. "I.. am curious. " Is spoken slowly, "how long have you been.. here?"

---

Morags' fur ruffles until it stands straight up, and an angry growl escapes his throat at the bodies left in the snow, just the parents, and while there is evidence of a fight there is none else to identify. The wolf looks at the smoldering ruins of what once was a happy home. And he wants to cry out to the hidden moon his grief. Urso and his mate were some of the few good shifters in the community! Who could have done this??

*let's look around, but stay close.*

---

Contrast

His whole body shivers, *... I'm sorry. * is whispered to his mate, *i.. couldn't let them stay in the house. Was on fire.* and part of him wants to disbelieve the other, because isn't this too good to be true? But its his mate. You only get one. Right? *you can... follow me, I'll take you to my den.*

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:08 pm

The redhead felt sorrow as she saw them...both in their animal forms now. The bear seemed to have been trying to protect the much smaller fox. Now they laid together, seemingly peaceful. She wasn't at peace, someone needed to pay for this, someone... How could anyone do this to a loving family, how could they leave those kids behind? Shaking her head, she looked to her mate and said Okay, and stayed close.

The black furred cat sighed with relief, when the other said he could go with him. He nodded but paused, hissing a bit and saying Someone...set fire? While those two were still in there? He bristled a bit, puffed up a bit, over this fact, feeling anger for the kids. They hadn't deserved that...they shouldn't have had to go through that...He then nods and smiles or something akin, saying Lead the way.

The girl -waiting for anyone now-

The golden brown eyed one hummed a small sound, a soft sort of sound. She looked down at her belly, placing careful hands over it once more. She then looked up, as he asked a question of her, for her. She said "I...don't honestly know, but it can't have been more than half a day."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:32 am

Contrast LostSoul

Those green eyes are dulled with pain from the burns he sports on his paws and chest. *yes,* is responded, *i.. got them out, broke the baracade off.* The stuck shifter sighs and picks up his bird, then trots off to lay down the bird and come back for the bread. It would be a slow journey to his den, but its the only way he knows. The other cats' anger has him cringe; clearly something has happened to him, something that stiff affects him. *i-its this way.*

----->>

Silas Weirmichael

"Nona," is began quietly, "you and your fledgling are more than welcome to stay with me. For.. however long... you choose. " Those blue-gold eyes are full of joy, "you are safe, and so is your fledgling, with me. With my friends." Especially once they figure out that she is his mate.

He swallows as Morag fills his familial link, giving information. Giving his own fear and rage. "Excuse me a moment, I need to lock up."

---->>

Morag MourningStar

His blue and silver eyes glower all about, keeping watch over his mate. Could it be the elders doing this? Could it be their wrath? But Urso and his mate had been so cautious ! Would they come for he and Jess too? Jess, says the wolf, his mind racing, I think we need to leave here. They've made a full circle of the burnt property, Tracking down who has done this is too hard with the snow. We can keep trying, but - A revelation fills his head, Where's Haku?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me