Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 am

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (25 or 26)- dog- mate: Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) ; will have 2 pups (Lucia and Lumine)- Haku is her best friend

The redhead hums and looks to Silas then, saying "Personally, I think Mor should be second in command. You didn't name him though. I...will be second in command if you really, truly want me to." She looks to Haku, as he doesn't look like he's up to the task at the moment.

Haku Soma- m- adult (20 or 22 maybe)- cat- mate: Contrast- no kids but wants- like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat sighs as he looks at the other...and shakes his head. They won't listen to me...seeing as they've already decided. Plus, we aren't safe here anyway, someone is bound to figure it out soon. I don't want to put the otters in danger because of us... This is true, the elders will likely figure it out soon enough. That the gentle otters had taken them in, had allowed them to be there.

He then coughed a bit, shaking his head as he looked at the other. Plus...I don't know if I can shift back right now, is said, since his body aches. With a cold comes body aches, which are probably not very good for shifting. He doesn't want to feel uncomfortable as he shifts. If the other tells him to try, he will. He just doesn't want to be achy while he's shifting...so unless the other tells him to, he won't.

Tina (and Minn) Michaelis- f- 16- bear

The brown bear looks over at the two cats, and tilts her head. The fox cub looks up at her and mirrors her action, then looks to the others.

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- mate: Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin) ; also taking in Joanna- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one glances to the cats, and finishes her food. She manages to get to her feet again, and wanders over to the cats. She sits beside them now, and wonders about the white one. She then looks to Haku, asking "Haku...are you okay...are... you feeling unwell?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:06 am

"Mates leading together isnt... wise." Is said slowly, "because then a pack or flock or clan, whichever you prefer to call it, would fall together without someone else to take over leadership. " is disagreed and quietly explained by Silas. "Besides that Nona doesn't have the link as we do. We need the link to keep -" There's a frown, "I don't know if she can even get a pack or mate link." A parculiar sound comes from his throat, a soothing skree kind of sound.

--

Contrast hmms across the link; *you need to rest,* is prompted.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:44 am

Lol, Silas, she said Morag, not Nona. Don't know if I should still post or let you edit. Do you want to edit? Or should I just post Jess saying that she was talking about Morag? Because that still works. We could just say that Silas misheard which name Jess was saying.)

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (25 or 26)- dog- mate: Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) ; will have 2 pups (Lucia and Lumine)- Haku is her best friend

The redhead -posting after OOC is answered. I can post the others though-

Haku Soma- m- adult (20 or 22 maybe)- cat- mate: Contrast- no kids but wants- like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat looks to the human. She's speaking to him, so he simply nods at her. He then says okay, to his mate. He yawns a bit, and sighs.

Tina (and Minn) Michaelis- f- 16- bear

The brown bear and fox cub both sit. They watch the others now.

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- mate: Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin) ; also taking in Joanna- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one hums. She sees the cat seem to nod at her. She sighs and says "I'm sorry..." She isn't sure why she's apologizing, she didn't make him sick.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me