1x1 | Consulting_Angel & tanthamore

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 | Consulting_Angel & tanthamore

Postby sapphic psychic » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:42 am

1x1 roleplay between tanthamore and Consulting_Angel. Please do not post unless one of us!
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ naveen ; i'm holding out for a hero ❞

Postby sapphic psychic » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:08 am

█████████████
    █████████████
    █████████████
    █████████████
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❝ 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 ❞
    twenty-four ✧ cismale ✧ south asian ✧ bisexual ✧ hero for the reformation programme
    ┌──────────────────────────────┐

naveen bhakta has been considered a "hero" for as long as he can remember. he doesn't
    necessarily have any special powers like telepathy or super-strength, but he can talk hi
    s way out of just about anything. a natural born charmer, naveen is a quick on his feet ;
    always thinking of an escape route. his presence often lights up a room, but he rarely l
    eaves it on for more than a few moments. some people say that he sometimes seems a
    s if he's almost in a rush - never wanting to stop, only wanting to go. but the real quest
    ion is this: where does he want to go? in truth, naveen has never intended to be the pe
    rson who needed to be grounded in reality. and it's not like naveen isn't content -- beca
    use that's not true. to naveen, the answer is simply that he has not found anyone worth
    slowing down for. after the passing of his grandfather, naveen was admitted into the re
    formation program, which was his way of distracting himself from a dark place. it beca
    me his refuge. saving people became his calling and he has stuck with it to this day.

└──────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by sapphic psychic on Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:21 am

Cassian Bellamy | 25 | Cismale | Villain (and unwilling participant in the Reformation Programme)

At first a minor villain causing little more than the occasional nuisance, and then very quickly becoming a larger threat, Cassian exhibits a very much 'don't care' attitude when dealing with anyone. He does what he wants, and if that's using his psionic energy powers to capture and dangle a hero dozens of feet in the air before letting them go, then that's what he'll do. He cares little for anyone else, and is rather vain, often having a mirror on hand wherever he goes. He laughs off threats, and teases heroes with delight. Levitation, energy blasts, and telekinesis all fall under what he can do with his abilities, though only one thing at a time - and the larger the use for his power, the more energy it drains, physically and mentally.

But acting like he doesn't care is easier than dealing with the pain and anger he feels. After all... perhaps he wouldn't have been a villain if his father and sister were still alive. He could only watch, at 19, as the aftermath of a battle between heroes and a villain, amidst the ruins of that part of the city, his father and sister had been badly hurt. Two of the heroes saw them, promised they'd return, but they never did. Cassian couldn't find help for them himself in time and they both died. And so, Cassian swore revenge. His powers had only started to come in at the time, so he trained himself with them. Now he has been on the villain scene for five years, causing havoc and trouble for heroes, in the hopes that he'll finally get revenge on the ones that ignored his family.
Unfortunately, being captured and enrolled into some Villain Reformation Programme has put quite the dent into his plans.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ naveen 001 ❞

Postby sapphic psychic » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:26 am

𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐚
      currently hating his job ✧ wc ; 233
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If it had been up to Naveen, he wouldn't stationed out in the middle of what seemed like a cornfield. It was ridiculous, really, and he couldn't believe that the higher-ups had actually thought that there could actually be a "Cornfield Killer." It even sounded fake. But Naveen, being "one of their best heroes," had been sent into the middle of who-knows-where to investigate this elusive villain. As he knelt in the grass, he kept periodically checking his watch, the seconds slowly ticking by. Tick, tick, tick... Naveen huffed, rolling his eyes. 'This is quite possibly the stupidest mission I've ever been on,' he muttered to himself, 'I am going to have some very, very strong words with management when I get back.' He grabbed onto one of the stalks of corn, gripping it with a tight fist. He yanked it down to eye level. 'I mean, the Cornfield Killer, let's be serious here people. There are actual people dying...' He trailed off, '...and now I'm talking to an ear of corn. Great.' Naveen let the stalk go and watched it bounce back up into the air. With another look at his watch, the man started to move, staying close to the ground. Rustles and crunches followed in his wake. There was no way that he was going to sit in corn for hours on end, especially not for some fake "Cornfield Killer."
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 | Consulting_Angel & tanthamore

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:17 am

Cassian Bellamy
    "I'll have you know I'm genuinely
    self-centered and deeply shallow!"

There was a rumour going around the villain circles he eavesdropped in that there was some new villain in the area. The Cornflake Killer or something. No, that was ridiculous. Cornfield. Now that made more sense. Not much more, but still. It explained why he was stood in a cornfield, to try and find said killer. There were no clues as to what this villain looked like, not even a real name. That wasn't going to stop Cassian from looking, though. If there was a new villain in the area, then he wanted to see them for himself, see what he could be competing against. He liked to see how he compared against other villains, seeing who would take priority in being fought against by the heroes. Cassian aimed to be one of the top priority villains, especially if it meant drawing the attention of a team of particular heroes his way, so anything that threatened that needed to be observed.

He stayed low, brushing against the corn as he levitated himself so he wouldn't leave any footprints. It was an odd position, but he didn't want to alert anyone with his footsteps, so this was the way to go, in his opinion. As he moved along, keeping a close eye out for this villain, Cassian eventually found himself several feet behind another person, who was also low to the ground and seemed to be searching for something... or someone. His next victim?
    Cassian set his feet on the ground, and stood to his full height. "Aha! Found you, Cornfield Killer!" he exclaimed, hands glowing with deep purple, wispy energy as he prepared to fight.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ naveen 002 ❞

Postby sapphic psychic » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:04 pm

𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐚
      currently considering switching careers ✧ wc ; 310
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naveen had been so busy forcefully pushing ears of corn out of his face that he had neglected to check behind him. This is not to say that he wasn't aware of his surroundings (....he wouldn't admit it anyways) but to say that he had known someone would suddenly appear behind him would be a bit of a white lie. Naveen spun around when he heard the stranger, his arms immediately shooting up to feign innocence. It was Naveen's signature move at this point. Prove that he was innocent before anyone could even begin to consider the other possibility. But as his gaze settled on the other person, his mind blanked. Who even was he? Naveen was pretty sure he knew everyone under the Programme (or at least recognized their faces). This face, however, was completely new. Naveen couldn't help but smirk at the naivety ; the classic 'aha!' "I think you've got the wrong guy, pal." Naveen spoke slowly, "No need for..." He eyed the purple energy that seemed to be emanating from the other man's hands. "...Whatever that is you got there. Pretty cool though."

Naveen quickly eyed the guy up and down, noting the immediate and surprise attack. 'He's definitely new, no seasoned hero would announce his presence like that,' he thought to himself. "What does that do anyways?" Naveen gestured to the man's hands with his head, leaving his arms up in the air. "You seem pretty sure of yourself." Naveen cocked an eyebrow, eyes narrowing slightly. He began to take steps towards the stranger very slowly, baby sized strides dragging in the dirt so as not to alert this person. Perhaps the man with purple powers was actually the "Cornfield Killer." The thought amused him, and another smirk fought to appear on his lips. Now was not the time for that.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:09 pm

Cassian Bellamy

He raised an eyebrow as the other man's arms shot up into the air. Okay, he wouldn't expect a Cornflakefield Killer to do something like that. Unless it was to try and catch him off guard. Or perhaps he had an accomplice and was going to be distracting him? It wasn't unusual for some villains to team up. Personally, Cassian couldn't stand the thought of having the share the spotlight with anyone. If he was going to hold a city hostage, he was going to make sure he did it on his own. Couldn't have anyone else taking the credit for his own ideas.
    But he wasn't too proud to take a compliment. In fact, he thrived with compliments, no matter how meager practically preening with the 'pretty cool' comment.
    "I'm not your 'pal'. But yes, this is very cool."

Cassian scoffed a little as he was asked about what his powers did - presumably that's what was asked - and the comment about how he seemed sure of himself. How did this guy not know who he was? He must be very new to the scene. Or simply hadn't done the slightest bit of research of villains in the area. He was pretty sure he'd come in at least the top three if that was Googled. Anything less would be an insult. Or maybe a sign to step up his game. Either way, he wasn't going to just tell the other man what his powers did.
    "You'll have to see them in action for yourself, Cornfield. I'm planning to be at the expo centre in the evening, a couple of heroes are meant to be there. Just don't try to one-up me and there won't be a problem. Besides, you're literally the only other person here, who else could you be?" Cassian didn't see much of a problem divulging his later location to another villain, though he did find it odd that the only other person in this cornfield was claiming to not being the Cornfield Killer.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ naveen 003 ❞

Postby sapphic psychic » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:36 am

𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐚
      currently a bit peeved honestly ✧ wc ; 313
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ah, so that's how it was. The other man was not particularly impressed by Naveen's attempts to get to know him -- not that Naveen necessarily blamed him. They were both stuck in a cornfield in the middle of nowhere for [what seemed like] no reason at all. He dropped his arms back to his side, letting out an amused huff. "Not modest at all," Naveen mumbled. This guy was going to be a serious character. Naveen picked up on the withholding of details about the powers. Once again, Naveen could empathize. Why on earth would you share that type of information with someone you just met? So maybe he wasn't a complete newbie but he didn't strike Naveen as a pro... anything.

But what caught Naveen's attention was two things: first, the mention of the very familiar Reformation Programme's headquarters, the expo center. Not that it was a secret hideout or particularly confidential, but most people who would refer to it as such were those who were somehow involved with the Programme. The second thing that made Naveen's eyebrows shoot up was the fact that the other man still didn't believe he wasn't the Cornfield Killer. "Oh come on, don't tell me you seriously think that there's some villain out there named the Cornfield Killer? The name itself is lame enough to be fake." Naveen started sifting through the cornfield, trying to make his way out of it. "I'd like to think if I were a villain, I'd have a much cooler name." He shot a sideways glance towards the unfamiliar man to get a better read on him, but he was frustratingly good at hiding his true intentions. "What's got you going to the expo, though? Haven't heard of many people needing to go in that direction, especially from all the way out here." A little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:54 pm

Cassian Bellamy

Now that it was mentioned, Cassian had to admit that it did seem very far-fetched for a villain to be called the Cornfield Killer. It seemed so obvious now. He had thought the name was outrageous and hoped to see if the rumour was true about the new villain, but it seemed not. So who was this other man? And why was he out here as well? To also see just whether or not this Cornfield Killer was real?
    "Well... it did seem too outrageous to be true. And no one's actually seen them." he admitted, begrudgingly.
    But what really caught Cassian's attention was the comment about if the other man was a villain, and he quickly realised he was talking to a hero. Gross.

Now the real question for him was, should he give himself away as a villain? This hero seemed mostly harmless, and they were in an open cornfield. It was almost comical. And now he was being asked why he was going to the expo center. For some reason, Cassian figured that it would raise some alarm bells if he told the truth - he was intending to cause some havoc. Anything to make the heroes' job more difficult.
    "Oh? What would you name yourself?" Cassian asked, wondering if he should casually mention his own name. Or maybe it would be more fun if he found out later on.
    "Don't worry, it's not too far out of my way. I live in the city. I'm just... hoping to see someone there." he figured that was the best way to put it, hopefully without giving away too much.

Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ naveen 004 ❞

Postby sapphic psychic » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:38 pm

𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐚
      currently warming up to this guy ... just a lil ✧ wc ; 239
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naveen chuckled lightly, an amused smirk making its way onto his face. Maybe this guy wasn't so bad after all. "Well, I wouldn't consider myself to be any type of killer, that's for sure." He paused, trying to figure out what he could say that wouldn't reveal his own identity. Several options ran through his head: he could reveal his identity, lie, or just ignore it all together. None of those seemed like the best choice. But if this man was smart, he probably would've been able to figure out at least something off about Naveen by now. Just as long as the other man didn't know Naveen was with the Reformation Programme, all would be fine... most likely. Naveen led them out of the corn, reaching the road where his car was parked. It was a simple sedan, black and most certainly toasting in the sun. He leaned against the hood, gaze remaining on the unfamiliar figure.

"Oh? Who are you hoping to see?" Naveen raised his eyebrows. He figured it was best if he continued moving on the conversation, disregarding either of their identities. It was becoming clearer and clearer that both of them were hiding something. "A lover?" Naveen wiggled his eyebrows. "A boyfriend? Girlfriend, maybe? General partner? Don't worry, I won't judge." Not that it really mattered, especially since it was highly unlikely there was a lover involved, but Naveen couldn't help but be nosy.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me