π‘πˆπƒπ†π„π‚π‹π€π

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π‘πˆπƒπ†π„π‚π‹π€π

Postby appleseabloom » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:23 am

Smallbrook // She-cat // 26 moons // Queen-Warrior // Tags: Jackalstar, Onyxkit
Smallbrook watches her kit run off, feeling dejected and embarrassed that he caught her slight inattentiveness and seemed so upset by it. "Please be careful!" she calls after him loudly, worry only slightly dampened by the faith in the safety of her clan's camp and the presence of many clanmates. The queen looks up and meets Jackalstar's gaze fully now, pelt indeed burning at her jests. "No, no, nothing in your fangs. I was just...wondering how the hunting patrol went!" Smallbrook meowed quickly, giving her chest a few quick licks to try and hide her awkwardness.

Featherpaw // She-cat // 12 moons // Apprentice // Tags: Flowerpaw
"Flowerpaw!" Featherpaw meows happily, equally as excited to see her littermate. "We are going to take the sharp edges off the entrance of camp!" She listened to the deputy give further instructions, eager to get started and oblivious to the tom's annoyance. "Got it!" Featherpaw said, following him closely. She closely watched him pick out his stone, getting one as identical as possible before carefully trying to mimic his actions on the camp entrance. Having chosen her stone based on Birchdust's own, she found it quite difficult to manage with her significantly smaller paws. Her brows furrowed.

Birchdust // Tom // 30 moons // Deputy // Tags: Flowerpaw
His tail flicks became more aggressive as the second young she-cat joined them, his irritation starting to show. Birchdust took a deep breath, trying not to snap at the apprentice for his own lack of patience. "Yes, very exciting," he meowed dryly. "We need to get rocks from outside of camp first, then we can use them to soften the ridges." The tom lead them to the small pile of stones outside of the camp entrance before he gently picked one up in his jaws, not wanting to chip his teeth. Then, he positioned the stone against the camp entrance with his front paws. "Chisel like this," the deputy said, trying to show the apprentices the right angle. Glancing at Featherpaw, he suppressed a grumble. "Featherpaw, your stone is much too large. You need to be able to hold it properly. Go find a smaller one."

((Birchdust like "oh god now there's two of them" XD))

Owlflight // Tom // 52 moons // Warrior // Tags: Onyxkit
Owlflight sat on the edge of camp grooming himself after having eaten a vole to start his day. He was just thinking about what he would do next, considering hunting on his own or simply going for a stroll, when Onyxkit caught his eye. "G-good day, Onyxkit. What are you up to?" the tom greeted, sitting up and stopping his grooming. The warrior looked over Onyxkit to where Smallbrook and Jackalstar interacted, shaking his head in understanding, before returning his full attention to the kit in front of you. "Any plans for the day?"

Copperpelt // Tom // 36 moons // Warrior // Tags: Blackbone
Copperpelt's eyes blinked open, and raised his head with a yawn. He had the first watch last night and as such was the last cat to leave the warriors den. After a few quick licks to his paw, he swipped it over his muzzle, straightening his sleep rumpled whiskers. He quickly stretched before making his way out and into camp, spotting his mate enter camp with a mouse in her jaws. He met her at the freshkill pile with a purr, quickly nuzzling her shoulder. "Hello, Blackbone. Good hunt?"
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RIDGECLAN | 006

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:56 am

π‰π€π‚πŠπ€π‹π’π“π€π‘
        ( molly . 32 moons . bronze with dark stripes and gold eyes )
        ✦ | smallbrook

watching smallbrook groom herself reminded jackalstar of a flowing stream, a beautiful sight. "the patrol?" she questions, nearing the smaller molly, her head dipped low to sniff at the feline's jaws. she smells a vole on her mouth. "it was ok. featherpaw needs to believe in herself more, but that's going to be a challenge for any cat under blackbone." jackalstar sighs, coming to sit beside smallbrook, close enough that their fur brushes against each other. "pinepaw jumped on featherpaw after as well. what is in the water these days?" she jokes lamely, her ears flicking as she realized how awful the joke truly was. having watched after onyxkit's retreat, she chuckles, "i anticipate trouble with that one."

π…π‹πŽπ–π„π‘ππ€π–
        ( molly. 11 moons . black and white body, black splash down nose, green eyes )
        ✦ | featherpaw, birchdust

flowerpaw briefly beams at her sister's acknowledgement. even at 1 moon old, she was never far from her almost identical kin. save for the black splash across her nose, flowerpaw was distinguishable from her sister. nodding at birchdust's instruction, flowerpaw carefully selected a rock more appropriate for smoothing the edges of the entrance. having observed featherpaw's struggle, flowerpaw bent down and picked up the rock between her fangs. with firm but steady pressure, she holds it between her teeth and rakes it against the rock, causing a sharp, ticking sound. after scraping it for five strokes, she stands back to admire her work. "looks smoover-alrehdy!" she exclaims, excitement pooling in her emerald gaze. if owlflight was annoyed, flowerpaw couldn't pick up on it over the flooding warmth of accomplishing something, in her chest. " ' ' ey feverpaw, try dis," she says, nudging her sister softly. eager for praise, she turns back to the deputy, her tail weaving through the air, ow duhs dis luhk, bur-duhst?"

πŽππ˜π—πŠπˆπ“
        ( tom. 2 moons . dark grey fur with striking blue eyes . smallbrook's son )
        owlflight

moving over to the older warrior, onxykit could barley fathom a good reason for why his mother was suddenly caught up in their leader. "hi owlflight!" the young tom greets loudly, his excitement almost causing him to trip over his own paws, "what are you doing!? um..." the kitten considers the day ahead. "i'm not allowed outside without another cat, so i guess i'm stuck inside here, watching skysong move mothballs around." the complaint doesn't bleed lightly into the young tom's voice, but thickens over every word. "are you doing anything fun? oh - can we go outside together! PLEASE!" so startled by his own brillance, onxykit leaps to his paws and almost knocks into the older warrior's chest.

ππ‹π€π‚πŠππŽππ„
        ( molly. 27 moons . dark fur with a white mark on her chest and tail. )
        ✦ | copperpelt

at the appearance of her mate, blackbone deposits the prey onto the pile, licking at her own lips before moving to greet the larger tom. rubbing her head against his chest affectionately, she purrs into his fur. knowing featherpaw is out of ear shot and wouldn't hear anything her mentor discussed after the fact, she admits, "the hunt, could have been better. featherpaw, still has a lot to learn." having seen the tuxedo furred molly move towards the entrance with her kin and deputy, she remarks with a pleased meow, "let birchdust handle her for now. I," the molly declares, leaning forward to stretch, "need some water. want to go out by the lake?" as though the thought of leaving the campground, and her apprentice behind, blackbone's mood visibly improves with a tail flicks excitedly at the thought, an emotion not many cats of ridgeclan were fortunate to witness in the molly. unforuantely, her mother, wrenbreeze was wound-up tighter than a snake and constantly battle-ready, there was not enough affection to around for blackbone and her siblings. for most cats, that would be detrimental when finding a mate, but blackbone was charming enough to have caught copperpelt's attention. the unloving spell that cast over her mother, would not burn through her. but it lingered, in the relationships around her, in the broken shards of her one close friendship with rippledawn. it's why she couldn't always get along and cooperate with others, and preferred doing things solo. having an apprentice, was a boulder in her path of doing things her way.

Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:31 am

Smallbrook // She-cat // 26 moons // Queen-Warrior // Tags: Jackalstar
Smallbrook's eyes follow Jackalstar closely before fixing on her own paws as her leader settles closely beside her. At the other molly's comment on Onyxkit, her gaze raises again, quickly landing on the kit where he was fumbling in front of Owlflight. A small smile crossed her muzzle before she sighed. "I worry that I'm not doing a good job with him," Smallbrook murmured, still feeling guilty about his previous outburst. "I hope he knows how important he is to me, and I hope he grows into a strong warrior one day." As Owlflight and Onyxkit make their way out of camp, Owlflight's questioning gaze meets Smallbrook's own. She nods once, trusting the older tom to care for her kit.

Her face heats up, embarrassed that she has made two mistakes today. "I see," she meows, eyes flitting between Birchdust and Flowerpaw, feeling determined and trying to get it right this time. Featherpaw quickly went back to the small pile of stones, picking out one that was much closer in size to the one found in Flowerpaw's jaws. Upon trying this new stone, she was able to maneuver it much better with her paws, and she grinned. "Alright, let's do this!" She quickly got to work beside her kin, feeling much more confident in herself now.

Birchdust looks over Flowerpaw's work with a strict gaze. "Hm," he hums, "Looks ok. Just be careful holding the stone in your mouth, you could chip your fangs just as easily as you're chipping the rock." He looks over to Featherpaw, noting her disappointment and wrinkling his nose. He knows he needs to be more supportive of the learning apprentices, regardless of how...difficult it could be to work with their blooming adolescence. The tom's tail thumps the ground behind him lightly. "That looks much more appropriate, Featherpaw," Birchdust says, trying to sound encouraging.

Chuckling, Owlflight stands, stretching his front paws out in front of him with a grunt. "Well, young one, y-you're in luck. I was just considering a walk outside of c-camp myself," he meows with a smile, patting the excited kit's head once. Hopefully a trip into Ridgeclan's territory would give Smallbrook and Jackalstar a good amount of time to themselves, he thought knowingly, grinning. "S-shall we?" He turns towards the camp entrance, looking to Smallbrook for approval before moving past the deputy and two working apprentices.

"Sure," he murmurs, happy to accompany his mate out of camp to help take her mind of things. He holds back any remark about her apprentice, feeling very confident in Blackbone's capabilities and her ability to transfer all that knowledge to the next generation of their clan, despite any troubles they might have in their interactions. Perhaps it was because he got to see a side of the molly that no one else did, but Cooperpelt knew she had what it took to be a wonderful mentor. He lead them out of camp, brushing his tail against her flank lovingly. "Shall we bring a few fish back with us?" he asked, hoping that the suggestion wouldn't bring up too many thoughts about the earlier patrol, but rather bring comfort in that they were ensuring their clanmates would be fed regardless.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π‘πˆπƒπ†π„π‚π‹π€π | 007

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:36 am

✦ | smallbrook
        the leader's tail curls and flicks in disagreement at her warrior's statement. "nonsense." she declares quickly, heat flooding her words. "you're a beautiful mother." she comments, her gaze reaching the queen's. "your son doesn't understand your responsibilities, what it takes, to be a queen. what it takes, to be a wonderful queen." while jackalstar was often sparse with her words of affection, she was openly vulnerable and honest with smallbrook. something about the calico molly lent to the aura that she was trustworthy and reliable, and her shared history of growing up in ridgeclan beside jackalstar, only served as a testament to her value. "there aren't many warriors who would chase down a swimming salmon at 3 moons pregnant," she added with an amused, but respecting meow.

leaning closer, jackalstar licks at her ear. "don't forget yourself smallbrook, you're the only cat i trust my life with. your son will grow to understand your strength, as it will be you pushing him towards his warrior hood."

( molly. 11 moons . black and white body, black splash down nose, green eyes )
        flowerpaw silently beams at the praise, her fur warming as she is recognized for her cleverness and appropriate rock selection. it's just as rewarding to hear her sister receive the praise as well with birchdust being a difficult tom to gain approval from. perhaps it's what made him a great deputy, being jackalstar's choice. she wonders the life of a deputy, and how much more dangerous it could be than the simple responsibilities given to average warriors. having been sick so recently, she hadn't left the medicine den as often as she liked. but the company was nice, even if scorpionpaw was unpleasant as a hive's nest, the feline still had their moments.

as flowerpaw diligently scrapes her rock at the edges, her jaws tense around the stone. "oww," she whines as she feels her teeth scrap over the groves. the taste that stains her tongue is wildly unpleasant and she drops the rock, causing it to nearly land on the deputies paw. quickly thinking, she knocks it away before it can reach birchdust's paws. "oops," she remarks with a shy voice, "i'm sorry birchdust. i know i'm only just getting in the way." shame floods through her fur. at what rate, would she become any warrior that birchdust would want?

✦ | copperpelt
        in all honesty, the last thing blackbone was eager to do was hunt again. the memories of featherpaw's fumble surfaced in her mind and she shook her head both to rid the images appearing, and the thought. "i'll see how i feel after a swim." she replies, brushing against the tom as the left the camp.

having almost entirely ignored featherpaw at the entrance, blackbone slinks low to avoid the jagged edges. she moves with a beautiful ease and grace to her figure, certainly highlighting some of the reasons why she was copperpelt's mate.

"copperpelt," she calls to him, awaiting his trailing figure. "since when did you get so slow, you old tom?" she teases, bumping into his shoulder before padding onward towards their destination.

✦ | owlflight
        the young tom could barley keep his paws on the ground as he followed after the older warrior. he spared his mother a quick glance, but his concerns laid with what was beyond the world he knew, and less with the warrior raising him. onyxkit could barley contain himself and nearly knocked into featherpaw and their deputy birchdust. a near collision with the strong warrior, and onyxkit was quickly realigning himself with owlflight, eager to copy everything from the older feline. "that was a close one owlflight!" he exclaims, pausing to scratch at his fur, "birchdust is soooo scary. don't cha think? oo--what type of things are here?" before he could finish his sentence, the bright eyed kitten was shooting off into the growth, lost amongst the surrounding ferns.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:09 pm

The queen smiles softly, feeling a bit embarrassed and unsure how to respond to her leader's kind words and gentle actions. "...Thank you, Jackalstar. You have no idea how much hearing you say that means to me," Smallbrook murmurs softly, her head still dipped down towards her paws, but her eyes peeking up to meet Jackalstar's through her lashes. "I am honored that you have so much faith in me," she admits, returning the affection with a lick to the other she-cat's cheek. "I trust you with my son's life, which means far more to me than my own." Face now burning, Smallbrook breaks eye contact and looks down, noticing their tails nearly touching. Hesitantly, she places her own around Jackalstar, brushing against the fur on the leader's flank. "And, anyway," the queen rushes to speak, distracting herself from her own boldness, "that salmon wasn't very fast."

Featherpaw continues working away at the stone, occasionally setting her rock down to feel over the ridges with a tentative paw pad, careful not to cut herself on any remaining sharpness. Finally, I'm getting something right, she thought, wanting to prove herself to her deputy and the rest of her clanmates. At her sister's cry, the apprentice's head whips around and she quickly stops her work. "Are you ok, Flowerpaw?" she asks worriedly, crowding up to her and trying to look at her mouth.

The tom sets down his rock and suppresses a groan. This is precisely why he had warned Flowerpaw against holding the rock in her jaws, but he supposed that sometimes, apprentices had to find things out the hard way. The ragged scar on his flank was a testament to that, the long-healed wound a constant reminder of his own youth. Birchdust's tail thumped harder against the soil, but he tried to keep any malice out of his voice. "You're not in the way, but you should hold the rock with your paws next time. Are you bleeding? If the tooth broke, you'll need to go see Skysong. Why don't you both go," he suggested, quickly running out of patience teaching the littermates. "I'll finish the last few spots." I don't want two hurt apprentices out of simple camp maintenance duties, he thought dryly.

Quickly realizing he made the wrong suggestion, Copperpelt bit his tongue, feeling like an unsupportive mate. He followed the pretty she-cat in front of him, watching her with an appreciative and affectionate gaze. The tom didn't realize he had fallen behind, lost in thought, until Blackbone's words reached him again. He trotted a few steps to regain his place by her side, walking close enough to feel her pelt lightly brushing his with each pawstep. "I'm not that old! I was only born a pawful of moons sooner than you," he says with a grin, returning her earlier nudge. He thought back to his apprenticeship, when Blackbone was just a kit, and then to his early warrior days, remembering Blackbone as an apprentice. Her loyalty and fierceness were admirable, especially once she joined the warrior rank, and he was happy to have been accepted as her partner. Copperpelt wanted to share what else life had to offer with her, and he was glancing at her fondly when the lake came into view ahead of them.

Owlflight offered a respectful nod to Birchdust as they walked out the entrance, chuckling to himself as Onyxkit's bit of fear of the deputy surfaced. "He's not s-so bad," he meowed, amused. "He just wants the best for his c-clan." Owlflight was old enough to remember Birchdust as a firey kit and arrogant apprentice, to the fox attack that left the apprentice scarred and with a newfound respect of what life in a clan had to throw at him. While that made the now warrior and deputy more strict and perhaps, to the younger cats, more scary, Birchdust was a better cat for it. At Onyxkit's mad dash into the undergrowth, the older warrior shook his head, leaping after him. "S-stay in my sight, Onyxkit, or else we won't be able to come out again!" he meowed loudly, knowing he was responsible for the kit's safety.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π‘πˆπƒπ†π„π‚π‹π€π | 008

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:42 pm

✦ | smallbrook
        though the gesture was subtle in nature, jackalstar couldn't take her eyes off of the molly's tail curling around her own body, knowing smallbrook to be one for small affections. a soft shudder traces the leader's glistening frame as she purrs at smallbrook's touch. she could spend moons in the sun beside the pretty molly, just like this, talking and relaxing as her clan flourished.

"it slipped past birchdust's own claws," the molly chuckles fondly at the surfacing memory, "it says a lot for you to out perform our own clan's very capable deputy." at the mention of the tom, jackalstar's gaze drifts to the cat at the entrance where she finds him overseeing and participating in smoothing the entrance with flowerpaw and featherpaw. gently nudging smallbrook with her cheek, the golden-black speckled molly adds, "it was a delicious meal anyway. i remember it fondly."

"hey, smallbrook?" she asks suddenly, voice dropping into a softer tone as she leans closer to the molly, "would you like to go somewhere with me?"

( molly. 11 moons . black and white face & body, black splash down nose, green eyes )
        flowerpaw whimpers at the sting along her fangs, her dark tail lashing at the pain. birchdust was right, it was a mouse-brained thing to try and show off, to try something better than the deputy knew themselves. with the ache throbbing softly in her mouth, the apprentice winces as she tries to bite and feels the irritation along her gums. something in birchdust's gaze, radiated annoyance.

"no, no, i'm ok." flowerpaw lies, giving her sister a quick headbutt as thanks for her attentiveness. fur warm from the suggestion, the molly tucks her paws close to her body and shakes her head. "i don't need any medical attention. besides, skysong is busy. i don't want to get in their way."

wishing to continue, flowerpaw picks up the same stone but this time attempts to balance it between her paws like featherpaw, who she casts a warm smile at, "like this right?" feeling birchdust's gaze still upon her, the young molly continues to trace the same shapes she watched the deputy and her kin perform along the rock, finding eventual comfort and repetition in the movements. "you've done such a good job featherpaw!" she remarks, having seen the progression by her kin's capable paws. pride floods her fur, washing away the shame that threatened to stain her pelt.

"hey, i think i got it." she scans closely the smoothing nature of the entrance, "this isn't so hard!" she exclaims, tasting a metallic taint along her tongue. even if she did need to see skysong, flowerpaw wasn't prepared to tuck her tail between her legs and let this unique opportunity to be beside the deputy away.

✦ | copperpelt
        responsive to her mates touch and affections, blackbone gently rubs her muzzle against his jaw and cheek, purring. "oh yea?" she remarks softly, gaze narrowing at the memory, "as i recall, you were so smitten your paws couldn't walk straight." while her gaze studies her mate's features, her visionaries align as the pair catch a break in the dense growth.

nearing the expansive body of water, blackbone's tail flickers like water in a small stream, fluidly. within a flash, the molly was racing to the water's edge, her paws scoring the ground that soon transformed into a sandy bank. "last cat is a rotten mouse!" she yowls behind her, feeling the breeze rippling along her coat, the sun brushing over it's dark color. there was nothing more freeing than to run, the molly thought. with each stride, blackbone was brought closer to the water, but she wasn't a naive kit anymore, she knew her mate could easily catch up to her. that didn't stop her from playing dirty and kicking back some dirt to disorient cooperpelt's capable paws.

✦ | owlflight
        feeling owlflight's dark shadow chasing after his quick advances, the dark kit bolts past the growth framing the entrance, his paws prancing over the mossy flooring. the scent of the forest envelops the young feline. happy to have been just beyond reach, onyxkit has enough mind to await the elder's approach. once catching sight of his reliable coat emerging through that same opening, the kit chirps happily.

"you're so slow owlflight!" turning on his paws, the young kit dances on the tips of his paws, eager to explore a world just beyond his own den walls. "it's so big and wild out here. does it always smell like this!" gaze entranced with the emerald surrounding, the kit weaves up and down, seeking to see as far as his visionaries can manage, "how far does it go for! is this all ours? are we in danger! i can't wait to tell mom all about this!" finding a nearby small rock peeking from the ground, onyxkit leaps onto it, imitating jackalstar. "all cats old enough to ... uh, what is it again? old enough to catch their own prey, come here!"
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:03 am

Anywhere, the she-cat thinks to herself, eyes sparkling as she looks up and holds Jackalstar's gaze. She mentally notes that the other she-cat likes salmon, already planning to catch her one the next time she finds herself fishing. The best way to a cat's heart is through their stomach, isn't it? "Where did you have in mind?" Smallbrook meows, asking the question despite knowing the answer doesn't matter. With her kit in Owlflight's capable paws, the queen is more than happy to spend her free time in her leader's company, wherever their pawsteps take them.

Featherpaw's concern for her littermate remains, even after they go back to the repetitive task of smoothing stone. She is close enough to Flowerpaw that the faint smell of her sister's blood reaches her twitching nose, but she doesn't say anything about the obvious discomfort that flashes across the other apprentice's face. She is moving on to another sharp spot when Flowerpaw's compliment reaches her. "Thanks," she murmurs, fur warming from the compliment. Featherpaw's earlier hunting mistake was starting to feel less world ending now that she had found another way to help her clan today. She tenses slightly as Birchdust watches them work but finishes the ridge she was working on and tentatively sets down her stone. "What next, Birchdust?" Featherpaw asks, hoping for another opportunity for her and her sister to prove themselves to the deputy.

The deputy silently watches the two apprentices work for a few beats before he lifts his own rock once again. Side eyeing the pair, his eyes narrow slightly as he catches a glimpse of Flowerpaw's jaw working, her mouth obviously bothering her. He wants to force her to see the medicine cat, but simultaneously is impressed by the young cat's obvious desire to appear strong. In the end, he lets her determination win, setting his rock down to run a paw lightly over the entrance, finding their task all but complete. Standing with a huff, his scarred leg tense from sitting for an extended period, Birchdust pads behind them to watch as they finish up. "That looks much better, Flowerpaw," he states, then turns to her kin as she drops her stone tool. "Next, I have a very important task for you both," he adds, tone serious as he looks down at them with a piercing gaze.

"Still am," he quips, shaking his head with a chuckle when his mate darted ahead of him. Copperpelt leapt forward, quickly gaining on Blackbone as they neared the lake's edge. When she threw the sand up in his face, he loudly gasped in false dismay. "How could you!" Copperpelt cried, barely containing a laugh as he ran a paw over his brow, clearing the soil before it had a chance to get in his eyes. "You won't win that easily!" With a bounding pounce, the tom was able to knock into her flank, landing in a fumble that sent them both summersaulting towards the water. He plunged in headfirst, resurfacing with a snort and sloppy grin, moss stuck to his neck and water droplets streaming off his chin, fur a mess. "I win?"

"W-well," Owlflight starts, looking around at the familiar and honestly, somewhat boring, surroundings just outside camp. He tried to remember what it was like to leave camp for the first time, all those moons ago, and imagined what the world would look like through a kit's eyes. Perhaps it was a bit more exciting than the older tom gave it credit for. He lets the jab at his speed slide, humor dancing in his eyes as he watched Onyxkit bouncing around excitedly. "The smell of the forest depends on the season," Owlflight answers quickly. "It goes much further than you can s-see, and yes, it all belongs to Ridgeclan. And, no," he adds, "we are not in danger." He watches the kit scurry up the small rock with a smile and pads towards him, sitting in front of it. "Yes, Onyxstar?" Owlflight responds, an amused purr in his voice.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me