π‘πˆπƒπ†π„π‚π‹π€π

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

π‘πˆπƒπ†π„π‚π‹π€π

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:18 am

ImageImage

xxLeader ....Jackalstar | Molly | 32 Moons
xxxxxxxxxxβ†ͺ Golden molly, unique dark features, dark stripes accent her legs and throat
xxDeputy....Birchdust | Tom | 30 Moons / Cinderpaw
xxxxxxxxxxβ†ͺ A stocky, dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes.
xxMed cat...Skysong | Molly | 42 Moons / Scorpionpaw
xxxxxxxxxxβ†ͺ
xxMed app..Scorpionpaw | Tom | 11 Moons
xxxxxxxxxxβ†ͺ Charcoal tabby with dark blue eyes

xxWarriors
      Owlflight | Tom | 50 Moons / Leopardpaw
      β†ͺ β†ͺ A classic/spiral tabby manx (naturally bobbed tail) tom with amber eyes
      Springrunner | Molly | 48 Moons / Pinepaw
      β†ͺ A sturdy dark brown tabby she-cat with a white chin and belly and bright yellow eyes.
      Flamefall | Molly | 46 Moons / Dewkit
      β†ͺ A lanky yet strong shorthair dark roan molly with vivid green eyes, rather muscular for her age with a heavily scarred forearm.
      Copperpelt | Tom | 36 Moons / Lightningpaw
      β†ͺ Long haired copper tom with long whiskers and gold eyes
      Freckleshade | Molly | 31 moons
      β†ͺ Long haired seal point she-cat with blue eyes
      Blackbone | Molly | 27 Moons / Featherpaw
      β†ͺ Black molly with a white strip on her chest and scars along one shoulder
      Rippledawn | Molly | 27 moons
      β†ͺ Pale tabby she-cat with white paws and light grey eyes
      Smallbrook | Molly | 26 Moons
      β†ͺ An average build but pretty calico she-cat (mostly black with a white chest and a very distinct orange tabby blaze down her nose).
      Dusktail | Tom | 26 Moons
      β†ͺ Dark furred tom with a lighter tail that possesses dark stripes
      Ravenflame | Molly | 22 Moons / Blizzardpaw
      β†ͺ A dark molly with bright blue eyes

xxApprentices
      Leopardpaw | Molly | 14 Moons
      β†ͺ Pale gold snow bengal with brown rosettes along her pelt, black tail tip
      Cinderpaw | Molly | 13 Moons
      β†ͺ
      Featherpaw | Molly | 12 Moons
      β†ͺ A tuxedo she-cat with green eyes an average build.
      Flowerpaw | Molly | 11 Moons
      β†ͺ Black and white molly with a black strip down her nose and green eyes, a lithe figure.
      Blizzardpaw | Tom | 10 Moons
      β†ͺ A lanky white tom with dark green eyes.
      Lightningpaw | Tom | 10 Moons
      β†ͺ
      Pinepaw | Tom | 9 Moons
      β†ͺ

xxKits
      Honeykit (Jackalstar) | Tom | 4 Moons
      β†ͺ Dark gray tabby tom with yellow eyes.
      Dewkit (Jackalstar) | Tom | 3 Moons
      β†ͺ Pale gray tabby she-cat with white paws/chest and pale green eyes.
      Onyxkit (Smallbrook) | Tom | 2 Moons
      β†ͺ Dark furred tom with stormy blue eyes that almost appear gray.

xxElders
      Littleleaf | Molly | 122 Moons
      β†ͺ Partially blind and deaf white-tortoishell molly with dark splotches along her pelt
      Wolverineripple | Tom | 67 Moons
      β†ͺ Heavily scarred older greying older tom with an unruly pelt and piercing gold eyes that don't age

xxRelatioships
      Jackalstar to be β™‘ with Smallbrook
      Pinepaw is crushing on Featherpaw
      Copperpelt β™‘ Blackbone (expecting 3 kits!)
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:55 am

π‰π€π‚πŠπ€π‹π’π“π€π‘
        tag: springrunner, featherpaw, blackbone, pinepaw

bright tourmaline visionaries watch the faint shuddering of leaves along the path. one paw lightly raised forward, the molly leans her weight forward, prepared to summon the strength rippling through her frame to drive her onward towards the scent of prey, the surrounding forest bristles with life as a warm breeze races through the high branches. the mouse that claimed the fragmented log as shelter peaked through a crack in the bark, exposing itself to the hunter. jackalstar’s whiskers twitch at the seconds traveling around her.

this game though, is instrumental to the apprentice a few fox-lengths away.

β€œfeatherpaw,” jackalstar whispers, her tail silently curling in the air for the young felinee’ attention, β€œlook there.” ears perked forward, ridgeclan’s leader gestures towards the small grey bundle hidden among the growth.

ππ‹π€π‚πŠππŽππ„
        tag: featherpaw

thoughts interrupted by her leader, the warrior devotes her keen attention to the potential prey, aware her apprentice is being summoned by their leader. encouragingly, blackbone knocks her hip into featherpaw’s side. β€œthis is an easy kill,” she remarks, golden gaze piercing as she addresses her apprentice. β€œwatch you paw and calm your heart. prey can always hear you before you think to breathe.” the necklace of bird bones rattles lightly around her throat as she lays her gaze towards jackalstar’s instruction.

ππˆππ„ππ€π–
        tag: featherpaw, springrunner

pinepaw couldn't be a good apprentice wishing on all her paws to be the next warrior to leap onto ridgeclan' high stone and yowl her name, she was too busy grumbling about blizzardpaw being excluded from the hunting patrol. aware her mentor seemed to keep a close eye on her, a look of appreciation brushes over her muzzle, the expression burning into her cheeks. "before you say anything springrunner, no, i wasn't grumbling about blizzardpaw. just...telling myself how much more i would prefer," she exclaims, emphasizing her words with a purr to placate her mentor, "to stay at camp and dig through elder fur for fleas."
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π‘πˆπƒπ†π„π‚π‹π€π

Postby appleseabloom » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:54 am

Featherpaw // She-cat // 12 moons // Apprentice // Tags: Jackalstar, Blackbone
Ears flitting as she listens intently to both her leader and her mentor, Featherpaw nods sharply before taking a slow step towards her prey. She ensures every step and breath is deliberate, her eyes locked onto the mouse ahead of her. Calm your heart, she thinks, willing the energy crashing through her chest to subside. So focused on keeping her breathing steady and legs down in a low crouch, the she-cat steps on a leaf, the resulting rustle soft but audible. Featherpaw's gaze darts rapidly from the greenery beneath her paw and the now alert mouse just a few tail lengths ahead of her now. The pressure of both Jackalstar and Blackbone watching heavy on her, the apprentice frantically makes a leap, the mouse now scurrying deeper into the hollow tree. Scrambling, Featherpaw thrusts a white paw into the log almost blindly, just barely managing to snag the mouse's tail in her grasp. She swiftly deals the killing bite before looking back to the rest of the patrol with a grimace. "I got it," Featherpaw meows shyly.

Springrunner // She-cat // 48 moons // Warrior // Tags: Pinepaw
Narrowed yellow eyes peer down at Pinepaw, an amused look on Springrunner's face. "Hush, or you truly will be smelling of mouse bile for the next moon," the warrior chided, shaking her head knowingly. "Don't you want to improve your hunting skills? Here, watch an older apprentice in the works." Springrunner motioned her head in the direction of Featherpaw, watching as the younger she-cat approached the log and her soon-to-be kill. She winced as she heard the soft crunch of a leaf and watched the resulting flurry of awkward motion, mind wryly realing back to her own mistakes both throughout her apprenticeship and during the first few moons after receiving her warrior name. "Maybe we can review some hunting maneuvers on our own in the training hollow today, too," the tabby added softly, her gaze shifting back to Pinepaw beside her.

((Just for clarification, is Pinepaw a tom or she-cat? And is Pinepaw crushing on Blizzardpaw then?))
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:36 am

tag: springrunner, featherpaw, blackbone, pinepaw

jackalstar's striped tail flicked sharply at the exposing sound of featherpaw's approach. however, she remained watching, carefully as the apprentice dipped forward to retrieve the mouse from beneath the bark. a soft meow of affection sounded from the molly as she stepped forward to acknowledge her younger, rising warrior. "good job featherpaw." she said in place of blackbone's praise, who seemed to brood off to the side. "remember to slow down and center yourself before shooting forward. as blackbone told you, your prey is more aware than you think." staring down at the apprentice, jackalstar sees her own reflection staring back. "how did that feel young paw?" she questions, gazing deeply at featherpaw.

ππ‹π€π‚πŠππŽππ„
        tag: featherpaw

watching her apprentice's execution, blackbone winces at the mistake. costly, it could have been if the prey had more resources to hide. recognizing featherpaw's shy commentary, blackbone rolls her shoulders and steps forward to take the carcass from featherpaw, not as punishment, but to keep it off the ground. it would feed one mouth in ridgeclan. "i expect you to practice this when we return," blackbone says, voice mildly muffled by the fur of the mouse in her mouth. she turns away, prepared to head back, "but i saw much improvement." she comments finally before slipping off into the growth around them. if featherpaw was going to earn her warrior name, the apprentice would need to commit to a few more moons moons, her craft to one day join ridgeclan's ranks. but she had potential.

pinepaw's nose scrunches at the offers. "why are you telling me to hush?" pinepaw squeezes, lashing her tail back in forth. "i know how to hunt," she declares, moving forward to jump onto the log, heightening herself against her mentor, "what i want to do, and for the good of the clan might i add, is fight!" she sharpens her unsheathed claws into the bark, ripping at it lightly to display her frustrations with springrunner. "besides," she scowls, glancing over at featherpaw, "if we hunt like her, we'll all go hungry." bouncing on her paws, pinepaw leaps without warning at the other apprentice, knocking into her slightly. "c'mon featherpaw, let's battle!"

((pinepaw is a molly, pinepaw just really likes blizzardpaw as a friend, no crush at the moment.))
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:52 am

Featherpaw // She-cat // 12 moons // Apprentice // Tags: Jackalstar, Blackbone, Pinepaw
Head hanging, Featherpaw peers up at her leader and mentor. "Yes, Blackbone, of course," she murmurs, hoping to be able to redeem herself later in the training hollow. The apprentice watches Blackbone padding away before meeting Jackalstar's gaze. "I feel..." Featherpaw wrinkles her nose. "...a bit silly. But I'm glad I caught it. I'll keep training!" she adds optimistically with bright eyes. Sudden movement catches her attention, and she lets out a startled hiss with a flinch. "Pinepaw!" The tuxedo throws up a sheathed paw, smacking the other apprentice's shoulder and pushing her away. "This is a hunting patrol, not warrior training! You should be focused on feeding your clanmates!" Featherpaw exclaims softly, a bit bewildered. "Why do you want to fight so suddenly?"

Eyebrow spots furrowing, Springrunner tries to reach out to Pinepaw. "I didn't mean it like...." the tabby trails off, watching her apprentice carefully she jumps onto the log. She frowns at Pinepaw's words, not expecting the sudden outburst and feeling hurt by the harsh words towards a clanmate. Her eyes go wide as the young she-cat pounces onto Featherpaw, and she rushes over, almost tripping over herself in her haste. Springrunner hesitates, unsure how to prevent a full-on scuffle. "Pinepaw, your duty is to meet your clanmates' needs. We have no need to fight, only bellies to fill and mouths to feed!" she meows firmly, but without malice. "I understand wanting to prove yourself, but your clanmates know how fierce and loyal you are."
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:08 am

tag: springrunner, featherpaw, pinepaw

With a soft bow at Featherpaw, Jackalstar attempts to communicate her respect for the apprentice's efforts. It isn't easy being young with such a life ahead of her, she could understand that. "Don't feel silly." She meows gently, lightly touching Featherpaw's unscathed shoulder with her tail, "Keep training. If necessary, you can always come to me for help too. Blackbone..." The leader glances in the warriors retreating figure, "Isn't always that ... encouraging." With a dip of her head, she motions for Featherpaw and the rest of the hunting patrol to follow back to Ridgeclan camp.

The compliment nearly knocks the young molly off her paws, but she stabilizes herself after being shoved from her clan mate. "What?" She asks softly, silence quickly replace by her brash nature. "Hunting is boring!" She complains openly, paws itching to sink themselves into the warm body of her other clan mates. "I hunt all the time, doesn't mean I catch anythng, but I hunt and hunt and hunt, and at some point, it just..." Her ears flatten against her head as the frustration building beneath her fur comes to a head. "It''s just not something I'm interested in anymore. A warrior should know how to fight more than they should know how to hunt!" She stamps her paw and glares at Featherpaw, disappointed in the apprentice. "It was a lousy catch anyway." She risks saying, knowing Springrunner would condone the molly for her foul language.

Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:52 am

Featherpaw // She-cat // 12 moons // Apprentice // Tags: Jackalstar, Blackbone, Pinepaw
Featherpaw beams after her leader's praise, and Pinepaw's bash at the admittedly poor catch did not dampen her mood. "Lousy or not, at least I caught something," she meows confidently, turning away from the younger she-cat and following after Jackalstar and Blackbone with light paw steps. Her ears flit backwards and she glances over her shoulder, giving Springrunner a sheepish look and remaining wary of the apprentice behind her, ready for another pounce that she really hopes won't come.

"Pinepaw..." Springrunner admonishes quietly with a sigh before shooting a meaning look at Featherpaw. "You are clanmates. You should both be supporting each other!" She gently touches the tip of her tail to Pinepaw's shoulder, trying to sooth the angry apprentice. "We can practice sparing in the training hollow later, but we need to practice hunting too. I know you're trying to be helpful to your clan in your own way, but warriors must be able to both hunt and fight. And bickering certainly isn't the answer!" Springrunner talks a deep breath, steading herself and trying to convey her earnestness to the young she-cat in front of her. "How can I best support you Pinepaw? You can't keep acting out this way," Springrunner asks, wanting to ease the situation but not wanting to simply brush off Pinepaw's strong feelings.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:58 pm

[list][list][list]π‰π€π‚πŠπ€π‹π’π“π€π‘
tag: smallbrook, onyxkit

At the soft padding of their pawsteps along a beaten path, Jackalstar's thoughts familiarize themselves with the shape, fur color and scent of a certain warrior. As leaves brush over the leader's shoulder, she imagines it's the touch of the feline stationed back at Ridgeclan, the sun warming her fur, a soft meow in her voice. Smallbrook. A petite calico, the vibrant shades of monarch orange, bunny white and obsidian night staining her fur, the cat gifted lives by starclan, feels her heart skip a beat as they near the camp. A small cracked entrance appears between two leaning stones. The entrance of Ridgeclan. Awaiting for Featherpaw to catch up, the leader motions to the apprentice to hunker to fit. "Watch your back, the edges have been sharp lately. I will need to call on Birchdust to soften it with a stone." A few of the stones she mentioned, appear on the exterior of the entrance. Once passing under the barrier, she brushes her tail against Featherpaw's flank. "Go check in Birchdust for any tenderness from that horrific," she smiles, "attack by Pinepaw. You know that won't be her last today."

After dismissing the apprentice, movement outside her den calls her attention. Onyxkit. The fledgling tom fumbles across the clearing, his mother just a few bounds away. Smallbrook.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:39 am

Featherpaw // She-cat // 12 moons // Apprentice // Tags: Jackalstar
The young tuxedo eyes the entrance carefully, dipping inside to avoid the roughness her leader mentioned. At Jackalstar's jest on the...scuffle with Pinepaw, Featherpaw tries to quell a smirk. "I'll see if Birchdust wants help with the entrance, too," she meowed enthusiastically, wanting to be helpful and somewhat trying to make up for her earlier clumsiness. The she-cat gives a respectful nod before bounding off to the deputy where he sat watching over camp. The two exchanged a few words before Birchdust could be seen leading the young apprentice back out to the entrance, tail twitching with barely concealed annoyance at Featherpaw's plentiful energy.

Smallbrook // She-cat // 26 moons // Queen-Warrior // Tags: Jackalstar, Onyxkit
The calico's eyes are warm and smile soft as she watches her kit playing. She pads over to the small tom and gives the top of his head a quick grooming before settling back down near him. The sun warms her pelt and she sighs contently, eyes still following Onyxkit happily. Smallbrook's attention is momentarily snagged by the returning hunting patrol, and she glances towards the entrance of camp. The queen's smile widens slightly as a certain molly slips through the rocks. She watches her leader's interactions with Featherpaw with stolen looks, still keeping the majority of her attention on her kit, but her heart warms like the sun is reaching it, too. She would make a good mother, Smallbrook thought, face burning. Her gaze returns to Onyxkit once again, and she tries not to think too much about Jackalstar, feeling the leader's attention shift to them.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:42 am

( molly . 32 moons . bronze with dark stripes and gold eyes )
        smallbrook

try as she might to avoid her leader's gaze, jackalstar catches the watchful gaze of smallbrook's curious visionarie of golden pools that resemble sunlight. jackalstar almost misses a step. "smallbrook," she dips her head as she approaches the queen, who seems to have recovered from her kitting of onxykit, "is there something stuck in my fangs?" she teases, "you're looking at me funny." the some comment causes a trill in the leader's voice, amusement flooding her throat, aware that the observation might cause smallbrook's fur to burn with warmth.

π…π‹πŽπ–π„π‘ππ€π–
        ( molly. 11 moons . black and white body, black splash down nose, green eyes )
        featherpaw, birchdust

flowerpaw's tongue laps at her fur, smoothing it's spiky nature as she appears at the mouth of the apprentice den, shadows casted along her white legs. a familiar voice causes her ears to perk forward, and her jaw to hand slightly open as she tastes the air. "featherpaw?" she ask's aloud, sighting her sister as she enters the camp. "featherpaw!" she exclaims, quickly recognizing her kin. it doesn't take long for her to forget her appearance and prance over to the molly, who seems happy to accompany the bitter deputy. "hey, uh, where are you guys going?" she asks after nearly running into the deputy's flank, short of a breathe from the quick sprint she performs to catch up to them.

πŽππ˜π—πŠπˆπ“
        ( tom. 2 moons . dark grey fur with striking blue eyes . smallbrook's son )
        smallbrook (temporarily), owlflight

onyxkit tumbles over the clearing, sending crunchy leaves into the air above him. he meows playfully, his eyes bright and full as he basks in his mother's attention. while he knows she clearly loves him and would devote every waking second to him, he pauses, sensing her gaze shift elsewhere. "hey!" he whines, quickly rolling from his back onto his paws, shaking off the leaf debris sticking to his fine fur. "why aren't you watching me mom?!" he complains with a spiritful yowl, ignorant of the glances from the elders who bask just a few fox lengths away, watching the new queen monitor her son. tail lashing back and forth, onxykit continue to stamp on his paws for smallbrook's attention. "if you're not gonna play with me, i'll go find owlflight." turning quickly before the queen can utter a response, onxykit races away, a scowl forming on his small mouth.

rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me