1x1 w/ rey skywalker Riding for Ribbons

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 w/ rey skywalker Riding for Ribbons

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:59 am

Beacon Heights College

Beacon Heights college is based just outside of Ocala, FL. They have one of the largest equestrian programs in the country with one of the best stadium jumping teams in the nation. Beacon Heights also has several different degrees between undergraduate and graduate along with several minors. Their Equestrian Studies program is available as a major and a minor, classes are different depending on if its a minor or a major due to credit requirements. If you manage to make it on the equestrian team, you can have up to two horses per rider in order to give the other a break. You must minor or major in at least one equestrian program including; Equestrian Studies: Equine Science, Equestrian Studies: Equine industry and management or Equestrian Studies: Equine-Assisted therapy.

Equestrian Studies: Equine Science courses

Equestrian Studies: Equine Industry and Management courses

Equestrian Studies: Equine-Assisted Therapy courses
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w/ rey skywalker Riding for Ribbons

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:00 am

Stadium Jumping Team

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╒═════════════════════════╕
xxxJaylin DeShay

xxxғυll naмe ;; jaylin deshay
xxxnιcĸ naмe ;; jay
xxxage ;; twenty-three
xxxdegree ;; eq studies: equine science major
xxxdιѕcιplιne ;; stadium jumping
xxxнorѕe[ѕ] ;; dreamer & image
xxxroleplayed вy ;; achievemark.

xxx[url=xx]name[/url]

xxxғυll naмe ;; xx
xxxnιcĸ naмe ;; xx
xxxage ;; xx
xxxdegree ;; xx
xxxdιѕcιplιne ;; xx
xxxнorѕe[ѕ] ;; xx
xxxroleplayed вy ;; xx
╘═════════════════════════╛
╒═════════════════════════╕
xxxRenee LeAnne Price

xxxғυll naмe ;; renee leanne price
xxxnιcĸ naмe ;; renee
xxxage ;; twenty-four
xxxdegree ;; eq studies: equine industry & mngmt
xxxdιѕcιplιne ;; stadium jumping
xxxнorѕe[ѕ] ;; flash & twister
xxxroleplayed вy ;; achievemark.

xxx[url=xx]name[/url]

xxxғυll naмe ;; xx
xxxnιcĸ naмe ;; xx
xxxage ;; xx
xxxdegree ;; xx
xxxdιѕcιplιne ;; xx
xxxнorѕe[ѕ] ;; xx
xxxroleplayed вy ;; xx
╘═══════════════════════╛
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:26 am

| naмe |
jaylin marie deshay
| nιcĸnaмe |
jay
| age |
twenty three years
| gender |
female

| rιdιng ѕтyle |
english
| rιdιng level |
advanced
| evenтѕ |
show-jumping
| нorѕe |
dream catcher & rustic image
| perѕonalιтy |
Jay has a very bubbly personality, and loves to be with people. Jaylin loves to read as well, and can be found reading in her alone time. She sometimes needs to recharge her bubbliness and can be found alone in her horse's stall or tucked away in the hay. She is very caring and kind, and tends to help more than harm friends, and can be sarcastic at times, but she is also protective of her friends. Jay was very calm and sweet. She is more of go with the flow with most things. Although when it comes to competing, she is one to be feared. She has more of a humble persona, but likes doing things her own way. She always seems to have a cool head, but once riled up you better run.
| нιѕтory |
Jaylin had a very easy childhood, with two loving parents and she joined the local stable at age 7. When Jay reached her 10th birthday, her parents began arguing and she stayed more at the stable than anywhere, finding comfort in riding a lesson horse named Cupid's Dance or Cupid. When she reached 13, her parents split, and she lived with her father, and stayed near the stable luckily. She would every so often visit her mother, but she never really connected with her mother when she was younger, as Jay's mother was often out working or shopping. The moment she turned sixteen, her father gave her a young warmblood mare. Jaylin threw her life into the paint and teaching, training and learning show jumping. She applied to Beacon Heights College to major in Equine studies: Equine science major and got accepted with a minor in digital photography. When Jaylin arrived in Fl she bought a young gelding named Rustic Image who needed a little help but would be an excellent jumper.

| ѕнow naмe |
dream catcher
| вarn naмe |
dreamer
| age |
ten years old
| gender |
mare
| вreed |
belgian warmblood
| нeιgнт |
16.2hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
english
| rιdιng level |
advanced
| evenтѕ |
stadium jumping
| owner |
jaylin deshay
| perѕonalιтy |
Dreamer can be a brat at times, but she is affectionate and never acts extremely mareish. This chestnut, on a scale from 1-10 on attitude would be a 1 or 2. Dreamer is easy going to all the people she meets and loves to receive love and treats. She is wonderful under saddle at the shows, but in training, sometimes she can be a little witch.
| нιѕтory |
Dreamer was born at Haven Hills Stable, and she was trained when she was younger with the halter etc.., like most foals. She was trained under saddle for 2 years after her 2nd birthday. Dream Catcher was purchased at five years old to sixteen year old Jaylin, and they created a bond and began showing when Jay was eighteen, and Dreamer was nine years old.

| ѕнow naмe |
rustic image
| вarn naмe |
| age |
seven years old
| gender |
gelding
| вreed |
thoroughbred
| нeιgнт |
16.3hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
english
| rιdιng level |
beginner
| evenтѕ |
show-jumping
| owner |
rosalyn elms
| perѕonalιтy |
Image is an easygoing gelding and wonderful to work around. He is a 1 out of 10 for his personality and attitude. Image is easy under saddle for both shows and training, and loves treats and affection. This gelding loves everyone and is a very personable gelding.
| нιѕтory |
Image was born in FL and trained under saddle at three years old where he was bought by Jay a year later at four years old. She will spend the next four years working with him.
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:39 am

| naмe |
renee leanne price
| nιcĸnaмe |
renee
| age |
twenty four years
| gender |
female

| rιdιng ѕтyle |
english
| rιdιng level |
advanced
| evenтѕ |
show-jumping
| нorѕe |
show stopper & twist in time
| perѕonalιтy |
renee is sweet, but sarcastic and can blow things way out of proportion. she is protective of her friends and often times worries way to much. she is realistic about everything, and often over thinks. she can be really harsh on people, and sometimes on herself as well.
| нιѕтory |
Renee was born in Lexington, Kentucky, and her parents owned a large-scale thoroughbred breeding and racing facility. Little Jay loved to hang around the stables, and watch the horses training, but she was fond of a particular stallion. Golden Smoke, was a rare palomino and white sabino thoroughbred. She loved him for his coat and his gentle disposition. He was the horse she would ride first, around 5 years old. He had been put up for breeding and wasn't working and so her father brought her out and she was allowed to ride him. She actually took on the stallion, until she reached 17 years old. The stallion was now 18 years old, and her parents were having a hard time keeping weight on him. Renee's father bought her an expensive oldenburg to continue what she had started with Smoke, which was show-jumping. Renee applied to Beacon Heights College for a major in Equine Studies: Equine Industry and Management. She got in and brought the oldenburg mare and she bought a mustang gelding who was an excellent jumper. He was only 15.3h but could match her oldenburg.

| ѕнow naмe |
twist in time
| вarn naмe |
twister
| age |
ten years old
| gender |
mare
| вreed |
oldenburg
| нeιgнт |
16.3hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
english
| rιdιng level |
advanced
| evenтѕ |
stadium jumping
| owner |
renee price
| perѕonalιтy |
twister has quite the personality, she can be a royal pain in the butt. She can be your best friend or worst nightmare depending on how she first perceives you
| нιѕтory |
twister was bred by a local stable in Kentucky and trained there for three years before being bought for renee and the two grew as a pair.

| ѕнow naмe |
show stopper
| вarn naмe |
flash
| age |
six years old
| gender |
gelding
| вreed |
mustang
| нeιgнт |
15.3hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
english
| rιdιng level |
beginner
| evenтѕ |
show-jumping
| owner |
renee price
| perѕonalιтy |
flash is exactly as he's named. He is a show off and loves to flash his stuff in the paddock or the ring. He is a wonderful gelding to work with though, he is gentle and patient even for his young age.
| нιѕтory |
Flash was born to a small farm outside Ocala and trained english but his owner wanted a trail horse, and he was turning into a jumper on his own. She sold him to Renee who decided she would teach him high level stadium jumping.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:27 am

mark to add forms

Last bumped by AchieveMark. on Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:27 am.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me