Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:13 pm

((Noice! Same :D I’m cool with adding supernatural stuff if you’d like ouo either way. Otherwise, if you wanted to keep the realistic feel but still had a desire for supernatural, I’d be willing to start another rp with you, too. Just throwing that out as an idea lol. And okay! I’ll find some sort of cute thing to insert in soon then, if I understood that right. As for the kidnapping scene, I’d imagine it’d have to happen at night. Either that or Zoticus tries to lure Avery into swimming and into the hot tub, since he knows the fumes make her groggy. By this time I’d imagine Zoticus has kept in contact with his gang and so some other members are around the vicinity, and may or may not have already messed with any security. He’d have the guys take Avery back to base while he goes and covers for her disappearance, saying she was in the pool yet if anyone came around. Otherwise he’d just pack his things and leave and meet the gang at base. What do you think? If you got any other ideas, let me know!))

Zoticus listened quietly only to shrug afterwards. “I am just concerned for your health, Avery. You appear quite thin, and seeing your lack of appetite is worrisome. But if it is not the medication you take, then I can only wonder what the problem really is.” He gave with a sigh. “But enough of that… how have you been since the theater? Has Brian contacted you?” While he knew she didn’t like talking about Brian, he had made sure to get the gang involved with him. He should not have contacted her since. In fact, he should not be seeking her attention anymore, either.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:33 am

(I like that idea! I think it's wonderful! Would you like to play this out on the same day they're at right now? Or wait a few days? I honestly think we could play it out, but it's up to you! Maybe we could start another one in the near future, not a bad idea:) I think we can keep the realistic feel moving, if it gets boring, let me know and we can change it up:)

Avery sighed as she looked up at him. "This is normal for me. I've always been like this. I don't know why it's been affecting me like this but its normally only like this for a few days, then I'm back to normal. Just give me some time." She shrugged, and looked away from him, carefully avoiding eye contact. She couldn't handle eye contact. It made her nervous, and rather vulnerable. "I've been normal since the theater. No, Brian hasn't contacted me. We're done. His family moved to Britain, where they're setting up another company. I probably won't see him again."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:47 pm

((Awesome! We could play it on the same day if you'd like ouo since I really have no other ideas for any other days. But if you'd rather wait a couple days we could always time skip, too, if you'd much rather do that. Lemme know. And alrighty! I'll let you know :D So far so good.))

Oh, they moved? Woof... just how much did Valerio pressure them? A soft cough escaped him awkwardly before he looked back up to her. "Well, at least now you don't have to worry about him." He commented, soon frowning at the lack of eye contact. He reached over to gently poke her hand, as if seeking to see if she would allow him to take hold of it. If she did not flinch, he would. "I wish you a fast recovery." He murmured, only to look down afterwards. Well... Here it goes. Time to put the plan in motion. "Would you feel up to doing something today? Perhaps swimming?" He inquired. "Perhaps the water will make you feel a little better."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:22 pm

(Okay! It can Just be the day we're on right now:))

"Yeah. That should be the least of my worries. Even though u don't understand why I was so worried about him.. I don't think it was a good worry either." Avery sighed as she rested her palm flat on the table, allowing him to do what he wished. "You want to? We can, I'm willing to do whatever you'd like to." She looked up at him for a split second before looking away. "Maybe you are right, it'll make me feel better."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:36 pm

(Sounds good :D)

Zoticus frowned at this. "...Do you care to explain why you were worried about him, then, so that I may understand?" He inquired. If he did not understand, then he wished to, but that very much depended on if she wanted him to know. He couldn't help the weak smile that appeared on his face once she had agreed to him, but he tilted his head at the fact she looked away from him. Why was she avoiding his gaze? "Is there something the matter that you will not look at me?" Part of him thought that, maybe, it was because she had semi-kinda-sorta confessed she had felt something for him. Whether or not those were feelings or love or something else, he was not too sure... but he had an inkling it was the former. He just... didn't want to break her heart, like he knew he would be doing very soon. She shouldn't want to look at him anymore after today. He gingerly rose to his feet, ready to get his things and make his way to the pool, if she was willing. He had his swim clothes on, seemingly already planning on going.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:30 pm

“He freaks me out. That’s it.” Avery shrugged as she slid off of her chair, and made her way towards the dishwasher to take care of her glass. “Ah- Well I just can’t look at you. I just can’t.” She shrugged, and attempted to hide the light pink blush that coated her face once again. “Let’s go at least get in the hot tub.. I’m too tired to swim today.” And with that, she disappeared down the hall, heading back for her bedroom, where she swiftly changed into her swimsuit, and met him back by the pool.

“Why do you ask? Everything okay?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:50 am

Zoticus merely nodded. He had known he freaked her out, but it was made more apparent the day of the theater incident. He knew better now, and he felt bad for nearly making her go when she would have been better off staying home. A sigh escaped him at the thought before she answered his question. "...Would it be better if I put my glasses on?" He couldn't help but inquire, curious as to what she would say. Once she had agreed to go swimming, specifically in the hot tub, he merely nodded before going to get his own swim wear on. He'd return to the pool with his navy button down and his nautical looking swim shorts, only to tilt his head at her question. "I am more concerned about you, Avery. You refuse to look at me." He murmured, soon reaching over to take hold of her hand. "Did I do something wrong?" He was slightly worried he might have, in some respect. Perhaps she blamed him for bringing her to the theater... But he knew he would be doing much more wrong to her soon. The plan was in place now. The fact she wanted to go into the hot tub would only speed up the process.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:13 pm

"It doesn't matter whether you have your glasses on or not." Avery sighed softly as she quietly looked up at him, her eyes expressing her emotions. Hurt, anxious and vulnerable. "You shouldn't be concerned about me. I'm completely fine."

She sighed quietly before shyly looking away from him, and then back up at him again. "It doesn't matter. Of course not, you didn't do anything wr I ng at all."

http://api-shein.shein.com/h5/sharejump ... 8993349632
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:24 pm

He could see the turmoil of emotions in her eyes, and that had his own icy eyes softening as he grasped hold of her wrist. He was gentle, and gave it a squeeze. "Don't lie to me, Avery." His gaze fell to the floor. "I am sorry... for encouraging you to go with Brian. I am sorry for bringing you to that theater and making a spectacle out of you. I should have known better, done better." His eye twitched, thinking of the words he'd often said when he was young, when his parents would see a bad grade, the only interaction he often had with them. seeing her look away from him he let go of her wrist. "I will make sure it does not happen again."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:50 am

"I-I was gonna go regardless. So it's not necessarily your fault. No one's perfect, I'm flawed, I understand. It isn't your fault." Avery sighed quietly as she swallowed hard, smoothing a couple of stray curls out of her face as she did so. "I just know that he's clearly not the one, and that it's possible that I may never find my person. I've encountered so many different guys similar to Brian, I can barely remember them." She stepped away from him, towards the hot tub. "It doesn't matter anymore. That was then, this is now."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me