Equestrian TheWesternPerson x Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Equestrian TheWesternPerson x Consulting_Angel

Postby Velvet Gaze » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:55 am

Please don’t post here unless you’re one of us! Thanks :)
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Equestrian TheWesternPerson x Consulting_Angel

Postby Velvet Gaze » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:55 am

IMG_8642.jpeg
IMG_8642.jpeg (35.38 KiB) Viewed 80 times

Name: Gemma Harth
Height: 5’6
Eye color: blue
Hair color: blonde
Personality: Gemma is more on the shy side and usually keeps to herself, she doesn’t generally like talking to other people a whole lot unless she really knows them or they have just been around forever. She can get a stubborn hair every once in a while.
Background: Gemma grew up on a small ranch out in the west with her parents, and her two older brothers. That being said she was always the baby of the family and her parents weren’t as harsh on her as they were on her brothers, causing her to not have a lot of conversation skills and usually relying on the other person to start the discussion. She got a full ride to collage from scholarships from rodeos. She graduated with a license for vet tech and now has been doing that for the past year. Once getting enough money she got two horses of her own and is keeping them at a barn for the time being. Gemma still does shows/ rodeos in her spare time.
IMG_8637.jpeg
IMG_8637.jpeg (32.74 KiB) Viewed 80 times

Paper Name: Dusty Dakota
Barn Name: Dakota
Breed: American Quarter Horse x American Paint Horse
Height: 15.4 hands
Personality: Dakota is a pretty laid back and easy going horse. He is more of a beginners horse but Gemma has trained him up to a higher level or training.
Background: Dakota was kept as a lesson horse for a few years until the lesson company went out of business and had to sell their horses, that’s when Gemma bought him.
IMG_8643.jpeg
IMG_8643.jpeg (43.07 KiB) Viewed 80 times

Paper Name: Ace of Diamonds
Barn Name: Ace
Breed: American Paint Horse
Height: will be about 16 hands but right now is about 12 hands
Personality: Ace is a funny, bubbly, and just spunky colt. You never really know what you’re gonna get out of him.
Background: Ace was born at a really high end ranch, his mother ended up rejecting him and the owner of the barn took him to the vet, well that’s where Gemma met him and took on the challenge of hand feeding him. Once he got past the six month mark he was put on hay and grains and has been good ever sense. He has had training, mostly just leading, getting used to a halter, and standing still and also getting pet anywhere and getting his hooves done.
Last edited by Velvet Gaze on Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:41 am

Juliet Novak | 21 | Female | Bisexual
Horse: Pandora
Style: English
Discipline: Dressage
Appearance: Juliet's hair is currently in a protective style, and when down, reaches to her mid-back, though she usually keeps it tied up either in a bun or with a silk scarf. Her eyes are very dark brown. She stands at about 5'6", and she has a fairly lithe, though athletic, build. She holds herself with a decent, though somewhat relaxed, posture. Her dark skin doesn't have any scars, but she does have a splotched birthmark on her left shoulder.

Personality: Juliet is a warm and outgoing presence wherever she goes, usually willing to strike up a conversation with anyone, enjoying learning about other people and their interests. She appears to be trusting and naive because of this, and other people try to use this to take advantage of her, though being underestimated before revealing that she is entirely aware of any plan or attempted manipulation is something that she seems to thoroughly enjoy doing, showing perhaps something of a mischievious side and is certainly not as innocent as she may appear. Juliet also has the tendency to speak her mind, especially if there's something that she doesn't particularly like, though she's trying to hold herself back from doing so - though her facial expressions tend to give her thoughts away anyway. Regardless, for those that she can truly trust, Juliet is incredibly loyal.

Bio: Juliet did not start horse riding until she was 12. She'd always had an interest and desire for it, but it just wasn't possible for her parents to afford, until her mother got a promotion at her office job that came with an excellent payrise. During her first lesson, Juliet was stated by her instructor to be something of a natural, and things went from there. After years of lessons and learning about horse care, for her 18th birthday, her parents bought her Pandora, and they've been a team since then. She's not been on the competitive scene for long - just a couple of years - but she's rising in prominence locally and regionally. Her parents pay for most of the expenses for her, but Juliet also takes on yard work and helping with the children's lessons and trail walks in exchange for free boarding for Pandora.

Stable Name: Pandora
Show Name: Pandora's Box
Height: 16.3hh
Breed: Friesian
Personality: Pandora is a somewhat stuck up mare, preferring not to share a paddock with other horses, if allowed. However, she does love attention from people, and is quite disciplined and hardworking. She had some basic dressage training before Juliet got her, and has since been trained to a higher level.
Background: Pandora was intended by her previous owner to be a competition horse, but had accidentally gotten pregnant at the age of 5. The foal and Pandora were then separated a year later, with the colt being sold and Pandora being trained back up before being sold to Juliet's parents - who gave her to Juliet for her 18th birthday.
Riding Style/Discipline: English/Dressage
Owner: Juliet
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:46 am

Juliet hummed to herself as she swept up the yard - stray hay, dust, and dirt scattered around. It wasn't too difficult of a job, and she liked how clean the yard would be... for about 30 seconds, before someone would come walking through with a full haynet or coming back from a trail ride that involved going through a patch of mud for whatever reason. Ah well.
As she finished up, she noticed a few of the other workers preparing two of the empty stalls, quite hurriedly. How curious. No one seemed quite able to stop to answer any questions, but Juliet assumed that this meant someone new was coming to the barn, and she was quite excited. A new friend, perhaps?

Putting the broom away, Juliet decided that she'd go to the parking lot and watch for the new arrival - who must be arriving soon, if the others were in a rush to prepare the stalls. And, soon enough, she saw a vehicle pulling in. Juliet tilted her head slightly. The vehicle seemed vaguely familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on how or why...
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:14 am

Gemma pulled into the new barn, putting the truck in park then turning the key to off. She pulled the key out of the ignition then got out, looking around for a minute before going to the back of the truck then to the trailer. Unlocking the lock then gently letting the ramp down so it wouldn’t scare Ace, sense this was his only second time in a trailer she didn’t want to freak him out with loud noises and a new home.
Moving the bumpers out of the way then she decided to untie Aces lead first so he would stop freaking out and wouldn’t have to be in the trailer any longer then what he wanted to be. Starting to back him out of the trailer and down the ramp he spooked a little and fell off the end of the ramp, thankfully it wasn’t too big of a fall so he was fine.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:38 am

She watched as the young woman hopped out of her truck and started to unload her horses. And Juliet suddenly realised where she recognised the truck from... and the woman. No doubt, it was Gemma. They'd met at shows in the past, and had something of a rivalry between the two - especially when it came to which of their styles of riding was better. Perhaps it was a little ridiculous, but something about it made sense to her. The question now was - why was Gemma bringing her horses here?
Juliet took a deep breath, and turned to walk back into the yard. She was not sure if she quite wanted to interact with Gemma just yet. Instead, she found another staff member, who would go out to meet Gemma and show her to the stalls for her horses... one of the stalls, she realised, was right next to her own horse, Pandora. So she wouldn't be able to avoid Gemma for long at all. Well. She was going to have to accept this new reality very quickly, and so, figuring that Pandora could do with a quick brush down, Juliet found her body brush and a rubber curry comb. Then, she unbolted Pandora's stable door and slipped inside. She wasn't really meant to brush Pandora inside the stable, but there wasn't much point in getting her out and tying her up for just a quick brush down. And it meant she could hide a little while still knowing what was going on.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:35 am

Gemma followed the staff member into the barn and got showed what two stalls she would have for now. “Thanks” she said as the person left to go do other chores. Gemma got Ace into the stall, having to do a couple circles with him infront of the stall before he fully went into it. That’s something she would have to work on, usually Ace just stayed out in a smaller pasture next to a few other horses so he was gonna have to get used to being in a stall for more then majority of the time. She closed the stall then took his lead rope off. She locked the stall, draping his lead rope over the stall door. She noticed a women that looked familiar, it only took a minute to realize it was Juliet. Gemma didn’t want to cause a disruption so she went and got Dakota out of the trailer, backing him out then leading him over to the stables. Opening his stall that was next to Juliet’s, leading him in then taking his lead rope off before leaving his stall and closing the door and making sure it was locked. The next thing on her list was getting her tack out of the trailer then the few feed bags and square hay bales out. She walked out of the stable then to her trailer, the part where her tack was stored. She unlocked it then opened the door before grabbing the heavier western saddle and the saddle pad that was underneath it. The saddle was a lighter colored leather with engraved flowers on the cantle and down the legs of the saddle. The saddle pad was just a simple tan wool with dark leather on the part that covered the withers of the horse. That wasn’t her show saddle though, her show saddle and pad were a lot more intricate with details and looked a lot more expensive.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:12 pm

Juliet brushed down Pandora carefully, while listening to Gemma bringing each of her horses into the stalls nearby. At one point, she'd looked over and had made eye contact with her, but neither had said anything. It wasn't usual for Juliet, but she felt a little awkward, and didn't really know what she'd even say. Maybe later.
Still, once she'd finished brushing Pandora down, she quickly checked the Friesian's hooves, to see whether she'd need to pick them out. She'd already done so that morning, but it was always a good idea to check again, just in case something had got stuck or caught.

After checking, Juliet stepped out of the stall, and noticed that Gemma had gone - though she guessed that she'd gone to get something else. Pandora, though somewhat stuck up, was curious about her new neighbour, and stuck her head over the stall door, trying to look over and see the new horse in the stall next to her.
Juliet made sure to lock the stall door quickly, to prevent Pandora from pushing her way out of the stall to see the horse next to her better. "We'll go for a ride soon, I think I've got one or two more things to do first." Juliet said to Pandora.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:21 pm

Dakota poked his head out of his now new stall, seeing the larger mare. He moved his ears forward in curiosity, he nickered and reached his head over to her stall. Gemma walked into the tack room and hung her saddle on the saddle rack, not bothering to remove the saddle pad underneath it.

She laid the bridle over the saddle and made sure it didn’t fall before walking out and walking over to Dakotas stall, seeing that Juliet was no longer in her horses stall. She was a tad curious as to what she was doing but didn’t want to seem creepy and look for her. Dakota snorted and moved his attention from the mare to his owner, resting his large head on her shoulder. “Thanks bud” she said as she rubbed the side of his face.

Ace snorted and pawed at the stall door, he didn’t like being kept in. He was a horse that likes to romp around so staying in one place wasn’t something he was good at. Gemma looked over at Ace, seeing him upset. She walked out of the barn and saw Juliet. Not wanting to strike up a conversation but know she needed to. “Do you know if theirs an empty pasture, or even just a working pen I can put my yearling in for a little bit?”
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:06 pm

Pandora also reached her head over, seeing that the mystery horse in the other stall was also having a look at her.

Juliet had gone to fill up a couple of haynets for a couple of the horses whose riders weren't at the yard at the moment. It was something she was sometimes asked to do, especially as a few of the riders had other jobs or things to do outside of the yard. She didn't mind lending a hand, especially as something as easy as filling a haynets up for the horses to keep them occupied until their riders were able to come to the yard later.

She left the haybarn, carrying two full haynets and was taking them to the horses they were for. She carefully tied them up on a metal ring inside each of the stalls. She dusted herself off of stray hay strands, and had been about to go back to Pandora's stall when she was approached by Gemma.
Juliet was a little surprised by this, more so that she was asking for help. Still, she knew it was always best to remain civil, even if she felt that the conversation was a little awkward, but it didn't seem that anyone else was about to ask for help.
"Hm..." she thought for a moment, to try and remember, then nodded, "Oh - there is. It's... next to Pandora's usual one and is a little smaller than most of the others though. Third one on the left when you get there. I can show you, if you'd like." she offered, though almost immediately regretted it. She didn't really want to spend more time around Gemma than necessary. But finding where everything was could be confusing, especially as Pandora wasn't out in her pasture anyway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me