Warrior Cat Roleplay 1×1 with LunarTheCat2047 & Paintedstar

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Warrior Cat Roleplay 1×1 with LunarTheCat2047 & Paintedstar

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:48 pm

Hi!

Warrior cat roleplays here!

Which shall we do?

Forbidden Love, Separate Clans version

Forbidden Love, Medicine Cat Version

Leave The Clans

Love Story own Clan

Leave The Clans Love story combined

Breakup own clan for a diffrent clan, cat

Or just wing it with no real plot?
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cat Roleplay 1×1 with LunarTheCat2047 & Painteds

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:52 pm

Okay which one? Listed above
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:44 am

I love the first one.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:54 am

Yay! My fave! Okay list characters below!
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:39 am

Ok! I'm not 100% sure how we're gonna do this, but I'll list a few characters here, to start.^-^

(Main Character)
Name: SnowDrop (Previously Snowy, used to be a housepet)
Other: Small size, lowest on the pecking order.
Appearance: Small size, pale blue eyes, and a smoky, siamese-like coat color, almost like a mixed breed.
Extra: Lowest rank in the clan, and is simply ordered about to do chores, and hunt smaller animals, that otherwise the older, bigger cats wouldn't hunt for. (Will add as the rp continues on)
(Sorta looks like her-)
https://www.thesprucepets.com/thmb/QJKnvoyXffumoidy-p0PQCLTG9U=/750x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/BalineseCatNatalieHerzer-fcc52f89c53148c88fb21d80175b88ef.jpg

(Others)
Name: SunFall
Other: Seems to alternate in the clan, from helping with the upper-class cats, to babysitting and hunting, sort of the pack's 'helper'. He's been in the clan since he was little, and stumbled upon SnowDrop when she had first joined the clan. The two have been friends since.
Appearance: Large in size, and almost a bright orange coat with piercing green eyes. Has a few scars along the side of his face, due to the fights he's had to step in and seperate.
Extra:

https://preview.redd.it/orange-tabby-cat-with-green-eyes-v0-6sjt7o4i8cba1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=06071af7db95eaee01636de5f9d92d22d6cfad4e
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:38 pm

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:40 am

Snowdrop sighed as she headed out towards the outskirts of the clan's territory. The leader, WaterPaws, had "ordered" her to check the outsides of the territory, even though the official scouts had already checked around moment before. The small she cat had already gotten used to adapting to the clan, the snobbish adults, and playful kittens, that were forbid to be around the previous house per.

I don't bite, Sunfall is the only one who wants to actually interact with me. I don't understand why I'm such a terror. She thought to herself, easily slipping through the brush and bushes, making sure she didn't snag herself on any of the briars that overhung the path. Staying alert, she made sure to stay on track, and not lose sight of certain landmarks.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:18 pm

Twistedroot ran after Snowdrop. "Erm..Mind if I join?" He asked eventually.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:49 pm

“You really want to?” Snowdrop’s pale blue eyes widened as she stopped to turn and look back at him. “I’m the weird one, someone you shouldn’t be around.” She trudged ahead, keeping her gaze back in front of her.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:48 pm

He snorted. "Only to the rest of the clan, and they haven't even a whiskers worth of sense in them. " Twistedroot purred. "Of course I want to. Now let's catch a squirrel!"

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me